report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Insurance Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Did this information help you?
Yes 12 75.00%
No 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #55  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:18 PM
qwerick qwerick is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 27
Re: New look on American Income Life - This is NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastcat View Post
I thank everyone who has posted their opinions on here as i have just been invited to the third interview with AIL tomorrow and after reading these posts (and being through the first two steps) i don't believe i will be proceeding with this endeavor.

I am currently unemployed and at first the opportunity sounded good, but after reading these posts as well as others i think unemployment insurance is better than AIL insurance.

I really don't need to work 8 days a week and 416 days a year to make half a living.

Once again thanks
As one who was there for a while....almost anything is better than AIL. It saps your money, your health, and your self respect





Reply With Quote

  #56  
Old 02-03-2011, 03:57 PM
bob12348856 bob12348856 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Re: New look on American Income Life - This is NOT

I was an agent there for 8 months. This is a terrible job. You will make more money working at McDonald's. Each agency has to get so many new agents coded each month. This is why they will hire anybody. While I was there I even saw 4 MGA's quit. That should be a sign that something is not right.


Reply With Quote

  #57  
Old 03-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Savedbyblog Savedbyblog is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Re: New look on American Income Life - This is NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerick View Post
You should not go to the interview. This is an evil company which will scam you every way they can as long as you stay with them long enough to write a few policies.
Well I was rung up last night to attend an interview Thurs. the 3rd of March. After reading a multitude of bolgs, I am so grateful that I followed my intuition. I was already misled on the phone call and they never e-mailed a number for me to ring them up if I had any questions prior to our scheduled meeting. So it looks like I will be a no show. Thanks to all of you and your insite and shame on AIL.


Reply With Quote

  #58  
Old 03-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Azzy333 Azzy333 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

I'll jump into this because it is hilarious. For all you out there saying this is a scam. You make me laugh. I love what I do, after dealing with my fiance's father's passing unexpectedly and dealing with those immediate costs, I wish this program would have been there for him. I was later contacted by a manager, and in the office I now work, we don't use recruiters. IF you want to be an SA you do your own job hunting. My MGA was amazing, she called me, did my initial interview and my group interview. She made it sound almost to good to be true. However the product is what caught my eye, not the process. The product is A+. In my time I've dealt with one incident in particular that I'll never forget. A couple I spoke to on a Monday night enrolled. Three days later the husband was in a car accident and passed. While I had turned the paperwork and application in on Tuesday, it wouldn't reach Waco till Monday. They called me Friday, and we managed to get everything set for the family when they went to the Funeral Director on Saturday.
Now I won't pretend that some offices aren't poorly managed. For those of you that were brought to those officers I sincerely apologize. For those of you saying its not possible to write 1500-2000 ALP a week, it is. Its not terribly tough. If you do what you are suppose to as a rep, you shouldn't be pushing an obscenely costly policy. You take care of the family. Maybe that is the reason I don't write 60/wk policies. But I don't go there to make money of death, I enjoy helping people and when I leave a members house and they make $40 an hour, and instead of enrolling them in a 40/wk policy which would pay out an amount that wouldn't be immediately needed for funeral expense, I'd prefer to enroll them in a 20/wk which takes care of what they NEED. The big sexy numbers that some reps show is pathetic and hurts the product.
To talk about ALP and AHP. I'm not a fan of the accidental portion of the program, or the family "packages". Why? Because it is an incomplete policy, the reason its done that way is for two reasons, one being legitimate which the rep should tell you. The other being sneaky, yes I said it. The paycheck protection is great for younger couples who have a family, massive debt, and a number of bills. That paycheck protection is good to have when someone dies at a young age. Paycheck Protection is a term product, which means it won't pay out if you don't die in that time period, just like ALL TERM. Also that portion of the product doesn't accrue cash value or interest. Now the reason I don't like the packages is eventually a rep will tell you that you need to convert you're paycheck protection to the Freedom of Choice. This sounds great, but whole life costs far more the later you wait to convert it. On to the AHP discussion, that was a terrible way of talking about AHP. AHP in a package deal ranges from $4.25-$10 a month (This is based off the A7100 single and double not the triple) If you look at it that way the most AHP you can really have on a deal is $120 AHP. The average is between 54-111. If you do the math on those deals. IE 10/wk for 18-49 individual. A7100 is $4.25. That's 54 AHP and 466ALP. The average sale should be a 20wk which is 1040 annual premium. That breaks down to 111 AHP on average and 929 ALP which is just about your weekly bonus.
Anyways if that doesn't debunk your terrible assumption on our sales I don't know what will. To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of TERM insurance from any company period. I'd prefer to show someone straight Freedom of Choice than the rest of the package. That ends in pure ALP and you don't leave the door open for someone to sneakily increase their coverage. That being said I'd much rather see someone convert their term in our program than watch them try to convert those 500k Umbrella policies, watch that cost you much more than you would ever consider.
You can go ahead and flame me for whatever, but I love being able to walk out of a house knowing I didn't write them a policy they couldn't afford, and one that would pay more than they NEEDED. I've never had an issue hitting bonus or even hitting 2000 ALP. Maybe I approach it differently which makes me successful but that is what I enjoy. :) Enjoy, I can't make you all less upset but I love my job.


Reply With Quote

  #59  
Old 03-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Chet Youbetcha Chet Youbetcha is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

The recruiter that tried to hire me told me that places like Farmers hire 100 people and hope that one sticks. She said that this is why they only hire a few people that they know will be the right people. That was all a load of crap. I saw at least 50 people there during the 3 days that I visited. And since then, they've put at least 4 more job postings on CL. So I sent them a fake resume and I put on there that I was a line cook at Mc Donalds. They still called me and told me that they thought I would be a good fit for their company. Come on! They're not even trying- they just want warm bodies to hand over $700.


Reply With Quote

  #60  
Old 03-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Azzy333 Azzy333 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Youbetcha View Post
The recruiter that tried to hire me told me that places like Farmers hire 100 people and hope that one sticks. She said that this is why they only hire a few people that they know will be the right people. That was all a load of crap. I saw at least 50 people there during the 3 days that I visited. And since then, they've put at least 4 more job postings on CL. So I sent them a fake resume and I put on there that I was a line cook at Mc Donalds. They still called me and told me that they thought I would be a good fit for their company. Come on! They're not even trying- they just want warm bodies to hand over $700.
FYI: If you guys are wondering, which you probably are not because most of you had some very poor experiences, I only paid a little under $400 for my entire process, including fingerprinting, background checks, online study tests, and the actual state exam. If you expect a company to pay for you to get set up with state exams then you are ignorant. If they did what would be the point of staying with that company if you had a bad couple of weeks for example.
PS: Written 2500 ALP since Thursday, nothing more than a $15/wk. Job really isn't that hard... worked 5 hours each of the past 4 days. By all means, FLAME ON :)


Reply With Quote

  #61  
Old 03-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Chet Youbetcha Chet Youbetcha is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Relax chief. Nobody is flaming you. If/when you have worked there for 5 plus years and you're still making killer bank, then by all means let us know.


Reply With Quote

  #62  
Old 03-14-2011, 11:57 AM
qwerick qwerick is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 27
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy333 View Post
I'll jump into this because it is hilarious. For all you out there saying this is a scam. You make me laugh. I love what I do, after dealing with my fiance's father's passing unexpectedly and dealing with those immediate costs, I wish this program would have been there for him. I was later contacted by a manager, and in the office I now work, we don't use recruiters. IF you want to be an SA you do your own job hunting. My MGA was amazing, she called me, did my initial interview and my group interview. She made it sound almost to good to be true. However the product is what caught my eye, not the process. The product is A+. In my time I've dealt with one incident in particular that I'll never forget. A couple I spoke to on a Monday night enrolled. Three days later the husband was in a car accident and passed. While I had turned the paperwork and application in on Tuesday, it wouldn't reach Waco till Monday. They called me Friday, and we managed to get everything set for the family when they went to the Funeral Director on Saturday.
Now I won't pretend that some offices aren't poorly managed. For those of you that were brought to those officers I sincerely apologize. For those of you saying its not possible to write 1500-2000 ALP a week, it is. Its not terribly tough. If you do what you are suppose to as a rep, you shouldn't be pushing an obscenely costly policy. You take care of the family. Maybe that is the reason I don't write 60/wk policies. But I don't go there to make money of death, I enjoy helping people and when I leave a members house and they make $40 an hour, and instead of enrolling them in a 40/wk policy which would pay out an amount that wouldn't be immediately needed for funeral expense, I'd prefer to enroll them in a 20/wk which takes care of what they NEED. The big sexy numbers that some reps show is pathetic and hurts the product.
To talk about ALP and AHP. I'm not a fan of the accidental portion of the program, or the family "packages". Why? Because it is an incomplete policy, the reason its done that way is for two reasons, one being legitimate which the rep should tell you. The other being sneaky, yes I said it. The paycheck protection is great for younger couples who have a family, massive debt, and a number of bills. That paycheck protection is good to have when someone dies at a young age. Paycheck Protection is a term product, which means it won't pay out if you don't die in that time period, just like ALL TERM. Also that portion of the product doesn't accrue cash value or interest. Now the reason I don't like the packages is eventually a rep will tell you that you need to convert you're paycheck protection to the Freedom of Choice. This sounds great, but whole life costs far more the later you wait to convert it. On to the AHP discussion, that was a terrible way of talking about AHP. AHP in a package deal ranges from $4.25-$10 a month (This is based off the A7100 single and double not the triple) If you look at it that way the most AHP you can really have on a deal is $120 AHP. The average is between 54-111. If you do the math on those deals. IE 10/wk for 18-49 individual. A7100 is $4.25. That's 54 AHP and 466ALP. The average sale should be a 20wk which is 1040 annual premium. That breaks down to 111 AHP on average and 929 ALP which is just about your weekly bonus.
Anyways if that doesn't debunk your terrible assumption on our sales I don't know what will. To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of TERM insurance from any company period. I'd prefer to show someone straight Freedom of Choice than the rest of the package. That ends in pure ALP and you don't leave the door open for someone to sneakily increase their coverage. That being said I'd much rather see someone convert their term in our program than watch them try to convert those 500k Umbrella policies, watch that cost you much more than you would ever consider.
You can go ahead and flame me for whatever, but I love being able to walk out of a house knowing I didn't write them a policy they couldn't afford, and one that would pay more than they NEEDED. I've never had an issue hitting bonus or even hitting 2000 ALP. Maybe I approach it differently which makes me successful but that is what I enjoy. :) Enjoy, I can't make you all less upset but I love my job.
Just so you know there are dozens of insurance companies offering immediate payout policies so in that respect AIL is not at all unique.
When you say in your office you don't use recruiters, what you mean is the agents do the recruiting as a way to become SAs and MGAs. So in this case the SGA has pushed the hiring and recruiting responsibility as well as cost all the way down to the Agent level. Brilliant!
I don't know how long you have been at AIL but it always amuses me when Agents say it's not an issue to hit $2,000 alp/week or even more.
That seems to contradict Torchmark and AIL's own numbers.
Torchmark indicates that it had 3,912 producing agents in 4th quarter 2010.
According to AIL's Spotlight webpage which tracks the top producers, there were 49 Agents, 32 SAs and 16 MGA's who personally produced $2000 a week average ($104,000 a year) in 2010.
If indeed you are averaging $2000 ALP you are in the top 2.5% 0f all producers at AIL! Which begs the question, what are the other 3,904 producers doing wrong.
In fact if you divide the actual ALP written $33,000,000 by the number of producers (3,912) the average weekly ALP per producer is $648 for the 4th quarter of 2010.
It is interesting how time after time AILers post on this website how easy it is to make all the money promised when they first started. The numbers don't lie...
This is why 95% 0f all agents leave within the first year.
You may be the exception to the rule (I don't know how long you have been at AIL) but we like to hear how you are doing after the first year since so many don't even stay, let alone make a good income in year one!


Reply With Quote

  #63  
Old 03-19-2011, 04:57 AM
qwerick qwerick is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 27
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerick View Post
Just so you know there are dozens of insurance companies offering immediate payout policies so in that respect AIL is not at all unique.
When you say in your office you don't use recruiters, what you mean is the agents do the recruiting as a way to become SAs and MGAs. So in this case the SGA has pushed the hiring and recruiting responsibility as well as cost all the way down to the Agent level. Brilliant!
I don't know how long you have been at AIL but it always amuses me when Agents say it's not an issue to hit $2,000 alp/week or even more.
That seems to contradict Torchmark and AIL's own numbers.
Torchmark indicates that it had 3,912 producing agents in 4th quarter 2010.
According to AIL's Spotlight webpage which tracks the top producers, there were 49 Agents, 32 SAs and 16 MGA's who personally produced $2000 a week average ($104,000 a year) in 2010.
If indeed you are averaging $2000 ALP you are in the top 2.5% 0f all producers at AIL! Which begs the question, what are the other 3,904 producers doing wrong.
In fact if you divide the actual ALP written $33,000,000 by the number of producers (3,912) the average weekly ALP per producer is $648 for the 4th quarter of 2010.
It is interesting how time after time AILers post on this website how easy it is to make all the money promised when they first started. The numbers don't lie...
This is why 95% 0f all agents leave within the first year.
You may be the exception to the rule (I don't know how long you have been at AIL) but we like to hear how you are doing after the first year since so many don't even stay, let alone make a good income in year one!

For those of you following this thread that are unaware of what ALP is and how it relates to actual income, when you start at AIL there is a formula that works out to a weekly advance of 25% of the ALP, with more coming about 4-6 months later and the rest on renewal for the next 5-10 years. There are bonuses available as well but with 30% of the written business falling off (company wide average) much of the extra commission is used to pay the advance on that business back.
To be sure as you move up the ladder your advance goes to 32,5% and then 40-50% depending on the SGA.
So to get a realistic view of your income in the first year take the ALP/wk and multiply by 32.5% or so. With the average companywide alp at $650/week or so, you can expect to earn about $212 a week plus bonuses for the first 4-6 months and thereafter $320 a week plus bonuses.
Even the top 2.5% at $2000/week are at $650/ per week in the beginning and then up to about $1000/week after 4-6 months. Not sure how you get to the much discussed 6 figure income with these numbers but remember this is BEFORE all the expenses are paid (Hotel, car, gas, phone etc)
No wonder 95% of agents leave in the first year!




Reply With Quote

  #64  
Old 04-04-2011, 01:46 PM
kelly42641 kelly42641 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

In response to this, each person has his/her own experience. That is the problem, isn't it? Fred Hadayia agency has different inconsistencies all the time. I can write it because I used to work there. Former contracted agent of the agency and all.


Reply With Quote

  #65  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:04 PM
HalifaxD HalifaxD is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Smith View Post
Virtually nothing that is called a "scam" is truly. There are opportunities that are advantageous and others that aren't. Working as a busboy is hardly a scam, but I don't want to do it.

With that said, don't sign your independence away to be a captive agent for an insurance company. If you really want to work for one insurance company with a salary, become a wholesaler.
One reason why I consider AIL to be a scam is in how the HR manager presented their pay scheme to me over the phone before my "interview." She actually stated that they offered a base $25,000 a year salary PLUS commissions on top of that just to get me in the door. To be told later that the pay was actually based strictly on commission after the fact is totally misleading and that is why this is a scam.


Reply With Quote

  #66  
Old 04-11-2011, 04:44 AM
kelly42641 kelly42641 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerick View Post
Just so you know there are dozens of insurance companies offering immediate payout policies so in that respect AIL is not at all unique.
When you say in your office you don't use recruiters, what you mean is the agents do the recruiting as a way to become SAs and MGAs. So in this case the SGA has pushed the hiring and recruiting responsibility as well as cost all the way down to the Agent level. Brilliant!
I don't know how long you have been at AIL but it always amuses me when Agents say it's not an issue to hit $2,000 alp/week or even more.
That seems to contradict Torchmark and AIL's own numbers.
Torchmark indicates that it had 3,912 producing agents in 4th quarter 2010.
According to AIL's Spotlight webpage which tracks the top producers, there were 49 Agents, 32 SAs and 16 MGA's who personally produced $2000 a week average ($104,000 a year) in 2010.
If indeed you are averaging $2000 ALP you are in the top 2.5% 0f all producers at AIL! Which begs the question, what are the other 3,904 producers doing wrong.
In fact if you divide the actual ALP written $33,000,000 by the number of producers (3,912) the average weekly ALP per producer is $648 for the 4th quarter of 2010.
It is interesting how time after time AILers post on this website how easy it is to make all the money promised when they first started. The numbers don't lie...
This is why 95% 0f all agents leave within the first year.
You may be the exception to the rule (I don't know how long you have been at AIL) but we like to hear how you are doing after the first year since so many don't even stay, let alone make a good income in year one!
This is all true. I have been at AIL above the average- less than 5 months. And I did not average easily 2k a week. Most of us didn't. The only person who did consistently was the SGA- the head honcho- the owner of the agency- none other than Fred Hadayia himself.

Truly, the dream is to be financially independent. At what cost, though? I am an extremely diligent person and with all the work, believe me when I write this, all the work that I did at that office, I did not come close to consistent 2k a week. There are downfalls all the time. People leave. When they leave, one must hire another to replace the loss in income to you. I didn't want to constantly do this with no end in sight and to see the others behind me try to fight to get there is like the old saying that we are so familiar " a rat race" . It is in the end, a structure of pay that rewards only the one at the top and whoever can somehow miraculously get there and stay there consistently until his/her 10 year vesting period as an SGA is finished, then one can retire on whatever the income was produced to him/her at his/her agency per month. Lifetime renewals are only meant for the few. If truly the numbers were that all could gain lifetime renewals, then AIL and of course, Torchmark Corp. will go out of business. Check AM Best and look at the public numbers for yourselves. And see for yourself if all the agents achieved this highly marketed Opportunity Unlimited, how would Torchmark Corp. fare in the stocks? Not well, I presume.

They are all betting on new agents coming in and then leaving before 6 months so that they could again gain the most and spend the least. Where is the labor laws regarding contracted agents in the world of insurance? I wonder if the Department of Insurance really knew what really occurred in the world of this particular company, how would they respond? How would they want to reassure the public that insurance is good and that we all ought to continue to invest in insurance? How do we all feel about AIG and their debacle? It isn't a far stretch of our own imaginations to really consider that in fact, if all the stories were gathered by the former agents of insurance companies, how would the public feel about insurance? How secure would they feel knowing all the conflict that occurs? How would they feel about all the labor laws that tend to get subtly broken all the time, my personal experience only here? How would we all feel if what we thought was secure no longer is anymore?

This begs the next question then: If we believe that the things that were secure before, investing our money in it, were no longer anymore, what would then we do with the money, our money? What would happen to the insurance companies then? Where would all the laws go that were meant to protect the large insurance companies go after that? What would happen to our peace of mind if we knew those who were marketing such were abusing others to get you this "peace of mind" and sense of "security" ?

What would happen, I wonder?


Reply With Quote

  #67  
Old 04-13-2011, 12:57 AM
tomwarren tomwarren is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Through 50 years of experience and innovation, American Income has remained at the forefront of additional insurance life and further improve the lifestyle of working class citizens.


Reply With Quote

  #68  
Old 04-13-2011, 01:46 AM
kelly42641 kelly42641 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

American Income is not a scam. It is a company. However, much consideration must be made to the philosophy in which this company is founded.

I posted a lot on here. If you are a cynic, you will remain such and read this and think of course. If you are someone with a much more positive outlook on life, you will read this and think these are a bunch of whiners and losers.

It all is true. Many of us are all these things. Many of us are all legitimately disgruntled with American Income Life because we all experienced it in one level or another.

We all have different ways of learning. I learned the hard way. I worked there too long and spent too much time overcoming the things that happened to me there.

We are all so vicious people. I am sure they didn't know how much they really did hurt me. If punitive damages were ever rewarded to me, it wouldn't be enough.


Reply With Quote

  #69  
Old 05-11-2011, 11:41 PM
haritagepoint haritagepoint is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

If you guys are wondering, as you probably do not because most of you have very bad experiences, I paid just under $ 400 for my whole process, including fingerprints, background checks, testing, online survey and the actual exam. If you expect a company to pay for you to put up with the state exams so that you do not. If they did, it would point to stay with that company if you had a few bad weeks for example.

PS: Written ALP since 2500 Thursday, for only $ 15/wk. Job is not so hard ... worked for five hours each of the last 4 days. By all means, FLAME ON:)



Last edited by haritagepoint : 05-11-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #70  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:46 AM
notFOOLED123 notFOOLED123 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by haritagepoint View Post
If you guys are wondering, as you probably do not because most of you have very bad experiences, I paid just under $ 400 for my whole process, including fingerprints, background checks, testing, online survey and the actual exam. If you expect a company to pay for you to put up with the state exams so that you do not. If they did, it would point to stay with that company if you had a few bad weeks for example.

PS: Written ALP since 2500 Thursday, for only $ 15/wk. Job is not so hard ... worked for five hours each of the last 4 days. By all means, FLAME ON:)

Heres #2


Reply With Quote

  #71  
Old 06-07-2011, 11:50 AM
notFOOLED123 notFOOLED123 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy333 View Post
FYI: If you guys are wondering, which you probably are not because most of you had some very poor experiences, I only paid a little under $400 for my entire process, including fingerprinting, background checks, online study tests, and the actual state exam. If you expect a company to pay for you to get set up with state exams then you are ignorant. If they did what would be the point of staying with that company if you had a bad couple of weeks for example.
PS: Written 2500 ALP since Thursday, nothing more than a $15/wk. Job really isn't that hard... worked 5 hours each of the past 4 days. By all means, FLAME ON :)
heeres #1

AIL is a complete pile of shit. They can't even keep track of their own fraudulent spammer accounts or the repetitive messages they're saying. DO NOT BE FOOLED. The "people" who are giving good reviews are spam bots. I truly hope this company rots in hell like Enron... KEEP YOUR BOGUS FRAUDULENT SCAMS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY...YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE.


Reply With Quote

  #72  
Old 06-16-2011, 01:57 AM
adamj76's Avatar
adamj76 adamj76 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1
Re: American Income Life is Not a Scam

notFOOLED123, that is one of the coolest things I've ever read! That so totally rocks!!! I had an interview with them last month, and against the better advice of my wife, I went. What a crock! You're awesome!



Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American Income Insurance (AIL) Scam - Testimonial rzayshle Insurance Scams 31 11-20-2012 08:43 AM
American Income Life Little Rock/Maumelle, AR tyger Corporate Scams 1 09-28-2012 02:39 PM
Home Business – Income for All life Macius Work at Home Scams 4 06-29-2011 11:31 AM
Alliance Marketing, Income For Life skm Internet Scams 1 08-31-2007 02:39 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.