report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2010, 04:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

KC Magnum The Million Dollar Matrix scam

Hey I'm looking to see if anyone has or knows if this program is a scam. I have used this site for a couple of months and God Knows that you guys have saved me a bundle.

Some you can see it's a scam and others they wrap it up nicely but I have been able to come here and find out the truth and saved a ton of my hard earned money.

can someone tell me about it

Thanks
Michael

Old 05-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Platinum Member

Re: KC Magnum The Million Dollar Matrix scam

In addition to the major red flags of "million" and "matrix", there's another serious concern buried in their website.

The postal address and phone number of those of Platinum Acquisitions Inc in Indiana, an outfit that has been backing one shady scheme after another for years. Google this phone number, 800-216-7461, and see what pops up.

On a quick run through, I saw:
Global Solutions Group
The Mystery Millionaire
Deeds4dollars
Instant Property Profits
Tax Liens Direct
Milionaire Entourage
The 55 Million Dollar Secret
and a lot of real estate sites with names that would make an infomercial spokesman blush.

And, of course, this older thread:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=9845

Old 05-29-2010, 06:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: KC Magnum The Million Dollar Matrix scam

Thank you very much I saw some of the red flags but always inquire here if I can't find it here. I also was not able find to much doing Google search, other than leading to the their main site.

Is there anything out there that really can bring in some steady money. In the past 3 months have probably looked at 40 plus different opportunities and with the post from all of you and just a little research in the Internet they have all been scams.

I'm not looking to get rich or anything like that maybe $200 or $300 a week maybe even less but I can't even find anything honest that isn't out to rip me off.

Thanks

Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
In addition to the major red flags of "million" and "matrix", there's another serious concern buried in their website.

The postal address and phone number of those of Platinum Acquisitions Inc in Indiana, an outfit that has been backing one shady scheme after another for years. Google this phone number, 800-216-7461, and see what pops up.

On a quick run through, I saw:
Global Solutions Group
The Mystery Millionaire
Deeds4dollars
Instant Property Profits
Tax Liens Direct
Milionaire Entourage
The 55 Million Dollar Secret
and a lot of real estate sites with names that would make an infomercial spokesman blush.

And, of course, this older thread:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=9845