report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Not my chair, not my problem.

Re: The Fight Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
Are you threatening me?
Lisa, honestly and I'm not even joking. I am pretty sure she's crazy. Insane. Maybe even a sociopath. She obviously doesn't have us on ignore. Picture this-an old broad sitting on her doiley-laden furniture, wrapped in an afghan, with a dozen cats on her saggy lap, typing away and getting OFF (as gross as that is to imagine, I know) on what she sees as clever remarks to us. She's boring, this is boring and well, I don't know, but it's kinda like cooking oatmeal all day. I think I'm checking out of this thread.
The Rainforest Site/charity
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Platinum Member

Quote:
Answer the question. Are you threatening me?

I will not hesitate to call the police, threatening violence against someone is illegal. I have a kid and I will NOT put up with that kind of bull shit. Period. If you come even CLOSE to threatening me again I'll not only contact Zach, I'll see if one of the moderators will work with the police in getting your IP address. I do NOT fuck around with shit like this.

Talk shit to me all you want, but do NOT threaten me or my family.
For what it's worth...I didn't take that post as a threat. It looked like a quote from somewhere...but she forgot the leading quotation.

Feisty Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
It's her diet of Jack and 'Zac that makes her so mellow. Should be wearing off soon, but you'll have to catch her quick; she re-loads fast. I got that info all on good word. Jack and Zac or whatever drug she can score. Old druggies rule.
Your an absolute wart on the face of humanity...I have never done an illegal drug in my lifetime. your really grasping at straws...how patethic can you get?????...You score zero on that one....how's it feel to be a loser????

Old 05-18-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
Your an absolute wart on the face of humanity...I have never done an illegal drug in my lifetime. your really grasping at straws...how patethic can you get?????...You score zero on that one....how's it feel to be a loser????
I'm on your ignore list. So STFU you can't read what I'm muttering.

And btw, I never said ILLEGAL, now did I?

Old 05-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jreed View Post
For what it's worth...I didn't take that post as a threat. It looked like a quote from somewhere...but she forgot the leading quotation.
It was a quote, forgot to add the author...I've had enough of her sickness and she just showed how sick in the head she is..I threatned her???????????????????because I'm not taking any bullshsit from her...She needs to see a doctor and get on some meds herself...

I'm serious...she is demented....

Old 05-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I googled it, it's a quote.

Batty old lady.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
It was a quote, forgot to add the author...I've had enough of her sickness.and she just showed how sick in the head she is..I threatned her???????????????????because I'm not taking any bullshsit from her...She needs to see a doctor and get on some meds herself...
You're sick. Seriously, very very sick. I asked if you were threatening me. The quote can absolutely be taken in a threatening manner. You refused to answer.

You know what, play your sick little mind games with yourself. I am completely done with you.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

Hey DP...how are things going?
I get the feeling my mud wrestling planning is coming to an end.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Feisty Bird

Ask a toad what is beauty? ... a female with two great round eyes coming out of her little head, a large flat mouth, a yellow belly and a brown back.

Out of that quote you say I am threatening you??? When things aren't going your way, the first thing your demented mind will resort to "O" she's threatning me" Your so shallow!!! You have done that on other threads as well...I quess we are suppose to be scared to death.hehehe

Old 05-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Ask a toad what is beauty? ... a female with two great round eyes coming out of her little head, a large flat mouth, a yellow belly and a brown back.

Out of that quote you say I am threatening you??? When things aren't going your way, the first thing your demented mind will resort to "O" she's threatning me" Your so shallow!!! You have done that on other threads as well...I quess we are suppose to be scared to death.hehehe
I believe it was the quote where your enemies were dead and all that was remembered was what you had said about them.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I believe it was the quote where your enemies were dead and all that was remembered was what you had said about them.
Thanks for clarifying that and I was about ready to tell her what you just explained. But then I recalled that she has me and Lisa on imaginary ignore and she thinks she can't read our posts.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Are you threatening me?
The only thing that will be remembered about my enemies after they're dead is the nasty things I've said about them”

How can that be construed as a threat...you better get some sleep...your wearing out fast.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Answer the question. Are you threatening me?

I will not hesitate to call the police, threatening violence against someone is illegal. I have a kid and I will NOT put up with that kind of bull shit. Period. If you come even CLOSE to threatening me again I'll not only contact Zach, I'll see if one of the moderators will work with the police in getting your IP address. I do NOT fuck around with shit like this.

Talk shit to me all you want, but do NOT threaten me or my family.
Your really sick...you can't win at word games so you take the low road...what was I expecting???????

Old 05-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Your correct...a quote and I forgot the author...won' do that again...people sure can read some strange things out of a quote!!!!

Old 05-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
I googled it, it's a quote.

Batty old lady.
Your going to be a batty old lady one day...wish I could be around to see it...watch what you wish for

Old 05-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Hey DP...how are things going?
I get the feeling my mud wrestling planning is coming to an end.

Hey, I was with you!! I left and came back and all hell broke loose.... In fact, I was ready to volunteer my services as a referee in the ring....

- Thomas Sowell
http://www.tsowell.com/

Old 05-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Also...
In a fight...

I think I can take Lisa.

- Thomas Sowell
http://www.tsowell.com/

Old 05-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Diamond Member

I need to tell peregrine I just do not see the humor in fighting on this thread. To me what has taken place in this particular situation has no humor involved. Possibly fighting it out may help the problem but I don't think so.

If you all enjoy this I am all for a good fight. Carry on and have fun. I guess the most clever insults makes you a winner. Creativity in a throwing insults debate. I am sure you pros at message board fighting know what to call this.

I will be reading the thread and make a decision as to who wins the chat here fight club competition.

You have two good referees.

Maybe you should have let people vote on who wins. Like Steve did in the King Queen debate contest. Something new and different for the Chat Forum. Maybe this has happened before?

Does not quite seem fair I am not participating. Possibly later but I doubt it.