report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2010, 04:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Alert! Netpennystocks.com!

BeCareful! Netpennystocks.com is going to close down very soon! Previously they have a similar site and they closed it down, now netpennystocks.com is starting to delay on payments, it is already a sign that they will close down soon, do not increase your investment, withdraw everything before they close down!

Bookmark and Share

Old 11-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Alert! Netpennystocks.com!

Hallo:-)
Knows everyone more about Netpennystocks.com? I made some small Investments there,but did not get paid.

Old 12-05-2011, 05:55 AM
Investor

Anyone got an update on this site? They are still around but I am not seeing much traffic on whether it is still valid or not.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by darling110 View Post
Hallo:-)
Knows everyone more about Netpennystocks.com? I made some small Investments there,but did not get paid.

hi,
i just got paid from netpennystocks.com,i dont think they are scam.i made a little investment and i requested payout from the little profit i made,they just paid to my paypal account within 5days.i have the proof.i think they are legit.
join us at Referral link removed.

Make sure you signup a paypal account or an egopay account where they can deposit your payout.

Last edited by nomaxim : 02-09-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Please read the rules on placement of referral links.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbucks View Post
Anyone got an update on this site? They are still around but I am not seeing much traffic on whether it is still valid or not.
hey,it is valid go ahead,i just got paid from netpennystocks.
Referral link removed.

Last edited by nomaxim : 02-09-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Please read the rules on placement of referral links.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Newbie Member

Hi Joshza,
I am not sure about you, but maybe you are one of them.
I tell what happen to me since last year up to this days.
NPS never pay a single dime to me.
I have log in several time beginning of this year and support team not response.
You know what.?
This forum site also created by scammer.

Old 02-11-2013, 01:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazim2011 View Post
Hi Joshza,
I am not sure about you, but maybe you are one of them.
I tell what happen to me since last year up to this days.
NPS never pay a single dime to me.
I have log in several time beginning of this year and support team not response.
You know what.?
This forum site also created by scammer.
hi
well, i am not one of them,am in south africa and all i know now is i got my paid of my profit of $1.90 in to my paypal account nd if you can give me your mail address i will email my paypal proof of payment to you,but if they just gave me this as taste is what i dont know,but i was paid on friday 8th feb,2013.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:17 AM
Newbie Member

Yes I am very sure that you are one of them.
I will investigate your identity, and when I get it you must answer my questions.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

You say they never paid you a single penny right ?????

Well let me guess you brought into the program then say back and thought the work was going to be done for you.

this site is an MLM you need to invest promote and so on, i've been with them a month or 2 and they are paying me when i ask for it

If you buy solo stocks you need to promote and get 3 active refs under you to make that work.

I think the same goes for multiple investments but it's a little easier to start earning from it.

Now the Bulk invest is what a lot of people aim for as you do not need to promote it as it locks you into the top spot of the 3x12 Matrix and as others members buy Bulk you benefit from it.

Also you need to get your success percent up to 100% to earn bigger and faster. They do state it all on there you just have to look through it all as the site isn't the best laid out site around.