report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Diamond Member

Oil rig explosion..what the media 3 didn't say.

ABC, CBS and NBC have not reported this fact about the gulf coast oil rig explosion...

Quote:
NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- A crew member from an oil [COLOR=#e0e060! important][COLOR=#e0e060! important]platform[/color][/color] that sank off the Louisiana coast Thursday reported an initial explosion three hours before the rig went up in flames in a second, larger explosion, the Coast Guard said.

Coast Guard Senior Chief Petty Officer Mike O'Berry told The Associated Press that according to their internal reports, the first blast was reported at 7 p.m. CDT Tuesday. Three hours later, the rig sent an emergency signal that's "like a panic button," he said.

At the same time, a nearby rig called to report the Deepwater Horizon was engulfed in flames, O'Berry said. The rig did not ask for help during the initial call, but the Coast Guard sent crews after the emergency signal came.

The Coast Guard is investigating what happened during that span.

"That three-hour window is obviously stuff being investigated - what happened during that time," O'Berry said.

Curious? Could be the makings for some wild conspiracy theories.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Oil rig explosion..what the media 3 didn't say

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
ABC, CBS and NBC have not reported this fact about the gulf coast oil rig explosion...

Curious? Could be the makings for some wild conspiracy theories.

I find this a colourful commentary about your personality.

You find conspiracies anywhere. Or rather read them in the national Internet inquirer.

Did they purposely not mention the window..... or did they just not talk about the time frame and make wild assumptions that could not be substantiated.

Forget the massive oil plume and the efforts to prevent a major economic and ecological disaster along the cost. Lets all look at a 3h window where the oil rig crew was purposely setting bombs to blow up there own rig.... Or some other mysterious happening.

Or we could wait for the official report and not commit liable by making wild assumptions while at the same time ruining many lives.

Last edited by Spector567 : 04-29-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:42 AM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
I find this a colourful commentary about your personality.

You find conspiracies anywhere. Or rather read them in the national Internet inquirer.

Did they purposely not mention the window..... or did they just not talk about the time frame and make wild assumptions that could not be substantiated.

Forget the massive oil plume and the efforts to prevent a major economic and ecological disaster along the cost. Lets all look at a 3h window where the oil rig crew was purposely setting bombs to blow up there own rig.... Or some other mysterious happening.

Or we could wait for the official report and not commit liable by making wild assumptions while at the same time ruining many lives.

So you are suggesting that wacko leftist freaks don't commit wacko leftist crimes under similar circumstances?

Google ELF

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 04-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
So you are suggesting that wacko leftist freaks don't commit wacko leftist crimes under similar circumstances?

Google ELF

No I'm suggesting it's stupid to let your imagination run away with you based on no information while making silly wild assumptions. Especially when the investigation still in progress.

Especially when you base those ideas on silly political ideologies. When they don't apply. (or did you want to include the police and coast guard in the conspiracy as well)

However it appears you don't share my opinion. Your welcome be continue finding stuff to be afraid of if you want. I personally will refrain from making wild accusations and wait for the official report.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Preserve. Protect. Defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
It is not silly assumptions it is wishful thinking.

P would like to see the US economy go down in flames. He wants the stock market to crash. He wants nobody to return to work, he wants more banks and businesses to fail. He desires whatever it takes to be able to point fingers at Obama at the peril of the USA. Hope amongst hope that Al Queda or some other terrorist group strikes us and we go to war so he can dance...whatever it takes...

You are kidding, right?

The irony of you quoting, almost word for word, from the obama playbook (alinsky, rules for radicals) and the Lenin/Emanuel template for controlling the masses(creating and managing crisis), and then attributing it to me is...sublime.

Make Your Heart As Big as Your Dreams
Is your future secured?
Do you have all the money you need?
Do you have a plan to achieve your financial goals?
Would you like to see one?
thinkdreamcreate@gmail.com
Think big. Dream big. Create a better world.

Old 04-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Identification Protestor

I think eco-terrorists blew up the oil platform thinking it would stop oil drilling but it went farther than those wackjobs planned on, creating a real disaster.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Bronze Member

The odd thing is that the news orgs. haven't brought in their usual experts (on oil rig platforms), complete with the little graphics, to talk about what causes oil rig explosions. Are they(explosions) caused by natural gas igniting...? I guess we're left to investigate that on the web.

I don't have cable, so I only see what the news department executives at N.B.C., C.B.S., and P.B.S. want me to see. I don't know what A.B.C. has reported; I don't receive their signal.

B.P. said they can't cap the leak with the standard emergency valve shutoff because what happened in this case was thought to be impossible.

Wouldn't/shouldn't that send the reporters scrambling for the "what caused it?" angle?

This and the fact that it happened mere weeks after the president's surprising announcement to approve more Gulf drilling make it easy to understand the emergence of sabotage theories.

I do hear reports that the far left is disappointed with the president.

...Put two and two together....
Eco-terrorists have been sentenced for blowing up S.U.V. dealerships.

...A man can ponder, can't he?

Last edited by tompindar : 05-01-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Swingdickery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyslippers View Post
I think eco-terrorists blew up the oil platform thinking it would stop oil drilling but it went farther than those wackjobs planned on, creating a real disaster.
I wouldn't be surprised by this, if it were come to light. I guess we'll never know for sure however, all the 'evidence' is now one mile underwater. Whoever could have been responcible will never take credit due to the present results.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyslippers View Post
Sigh...

Why must we become wackjobs in a search for justice?

I mean honestly. What line of logic leads people to this?

I'm not trying to personally slap you ruby i want to make that clear but this is a silly conspiracy theory based on no evidence and would involve 3 major news networks a group of eco terrorists what would have to infiltrate the rig. (you don't just walk on to rigs)

If this had happened any time in the next year people would be saying the same thing as you are now. If it had happened a few weeks before the same thing.

All this has proved is that there is a good reason that there was a moratorium on drilling in some areas. Expecially when so many safety measures failed.

That being said with the new measures that will come of this and they might be enough.