report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2010, 08:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

www.iphone-unlocker-pro.com

DON'T TRUST THESE GUYS! Their site says they will give you software to unlock you iPhone but it it just a pdf file telling you where to get the software. They say there is a money back guarantee but that is useless. The phone numbers listed have been disconnected and even PayPal wouldn't help me out. WATCH OUT!!

Bookmark and Share

Old 11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: www.iphone-unlocker-pro.com

Unfortunately, I have been through a worse experience.
After I realized that this website is just a scam nad they ripped my money off, I read at one of the websites that that site is a scam and the real one is easyuphoneunlocking.com. I wanted to unlock my iphone anyway.

However, once I paid the money I figured out that it is the same way of ripping people of their money. Even the same Director's name, David Holm, who is as it seems the head of the gang.

I wonder if there is a way to get our money back and shut these websites down!!

Old 12-12-2010, 01:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am another victim, their google Ad and their website made me to buy their service. They have nothing to provide you which you dont know.

They are not good to refund your monty too. Complained paypal about them and waiting for the result.

They never reply too.

Old 12-12-2010, 01:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

scam review http://scamadvisorygroup.com/unlock-iphone-scam/ .
First one is same as www.iphone-unlocker-pro.com . Second and Third one is fake.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I tried paypal too. NADA. So much for buyer protection

Old 05-30-2011, 05:08 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I think they're pretty legit, ran through some hiccups with the payment (used PayPal) but a quick call to the customer support and they were more than happy to oblige.

As for the unlocking process itself, well can't say much but everything went quite well. I had a 4.3.3 firmware installed and I thought since it is quite new there would be some problems. Fortunately, it seems that they were able to update their software in order to accommodate Apple's latest updates. Process was pretty straightforward and the instructions was outlined in a step by step manner.. so yeahn didn't have any problems here..

I know for a fact that they're one of the few legit ones..

Old 05-30-2011, 06:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

At first, I was scared to trust my money on a website not knowing if they would be able to jailbreak and unlock my iPhone. To all you up here, have faith in this website, I highly recommend it! It's 100% legit. They did a wonderful job. They jailbreak and unlock my iPhone 4 on new baseband. The jailbreaking and unlocking process is pretty easy.
Best of all, I received prompt and professional customer service.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

What do you guys work for them? You are kidding right? I wished they logged IP addresses I bet yours would show as the same and have the IP address of this company.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:13 AM
Newbie Member

They are useless. They told that there are lot of applications to unlock the phone. But all are fake information only. And even though they will ask the our credit card details to unlock the phone code. They are all Scammers only... BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2011, 03:56 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi,
All the sites claiming they can unlock any iphone on any baseband are talking out their a$$. The guys on here commenting that they are legit and work are no doubt the owners of the sites. I was stupidly caught out by one of these cowboy companies ( www.unlockguide.org ), they state on home page that they can unlock every baseband, once you pay and go thru to the members area all they have is stupid instructions on jailbreaking and downloading ultrasn0w from cydia. Ultrasn0w unlocks old basebands but of course no mention of 03.10.01 in the members area like they state on home page. No email addresses on the site work and also the phone number is a fake voicemail. I'm more annoyed at myself for letting this happen, I was in a hurry and frustrated that I couldn't find any downloads that unlocked my iphone 4 (4.2.1 on 03.10.01 baseband). I had a feeling that the site was talking crap but stupidly thought Ill give it a go. I received the order details from a company called SWREG Inc, a small google search resulted in many forums discussing scams from them too. I went straight to the bank and cancelled my card incase they decide to try taking more money from me. I'm not sure what can be done about companies like this due to they fact that we have given them our details so its not real fraud.
p.s. the gevey sim seems to be the only way to unlock the newer iphones, its been a lesson learned but I am now unlocked lol. Also, beware of fake gevey sims! I bought one from ebay that didn't work, went to a phone shop in my city and bought a real one that worked :-)

Old 06-30-2011, 11:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm still in the process of trying to retrieve my money. They claim to be able to unlock any iphone, version and baseband-not true. When I contacted their 'customer support' about this issue I was referred to a youtube link to change my baseband (that didn't work) and then told to be patient as they try and figure out an unlock for my needs. It's been over a month and they send me the same generic email every time I contact them, asking for the information I've provided 5 times. It may work for some phones, but if it doesn't you will not get your money back-guaranteed.

Old 07-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Diamond Member

It's easy to expose this site as a scam..

Notice how they offer to check if your iPhone can be unlocked or jailbroken?
Select a phone model, a random country and then enter a bogus IMEI number. Click "Check status"

Then watch the impressive pop-up window which claims to connect to their servers... validate your iPhone... check unlock statius with their database... generate report...

...and... Voila!
My iPhone can indeed be unlocked! Even though it doesn't exist, since I submitted fake info!

What does that tell you?
Pure scam

Last edited by Kelderek : 07-01-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Sorry to admit i'm yet another victim. Written to Paypal ref a refund, will have to just wait and see but have written the money off already. I had jailbreak on my iphone previously (Limera1n) and it was working fine. Decided to update the phone so that i could unlock it due to moving to the channel islands... Big mistake

Now my phone is running on version 4.3.3, when i tried the iphone-unlocker-pro.com or as i call them now (iSHOCKER-pro.com) software, it comes up as "not compatible".

Support Team came up with a solution when i wrote to them " The 4.3.3 is the latest version and we are still working on it......................................."

The End

I'm clearly not the first and got a funny feeling i won't be the last...Bas***ds..

Will try to see if Limera!n has anything to offer as their jailbreak worked brilliantly previously.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

By the way Kelderek, tried your suggestion. You were spot on!!!

Did you know that Iphone-unlocker-pro.com can unlock an iphone 4. registered in Azerbaijan with an IMEI number of "total rip off"

WHAT A SERVICE.........

Shame no-one does virtual grenades!!!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM,SCAM, SCAM

I've lost my money and you will too!

Run as fast as you can from these guys.

They are the SCUM of the earth.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Great news guys!

i decided to go to paypal ref the (ishockers) scam. The scumbags got in touch with me via paypal say how sorry they were i was not happy with the service (what a bunch of jokers!!!) and they would send me some part, free of charge, which would fix the problem.

I'll keep it short.

TOLD THEM TO STICK IT!

THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND I WANTED MY MONEY BACK.!!!

Escalated the file as a fomal dispute with Paypal and......

wait for it... Shock! Horror!

I GOT A REFUND FROM PAYPAL!

Some of you guys on here who went to paypal and didnt get a result, reopen the case and GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

If anyone wants to know exact what i did to get this result, let me know.

DO LET THE SCUMBAGS GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2011, 04:34 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Scammer--FRANK -HANDERSON- IPHONE seller

I am another victim. Be careful again from the Jerk and drama King. Once payment made the nightmare will begin. He will require more and more money ask you to transfer reason the products on hold the custom and need to pay tax. Ask you to pay the money for clearance..... . My order only:-

IPAD 2 64GB WIFI + 3G - 3units xblack colour 2 units x white colour
IPHONE 4 - White Colour.

The website that he posts the term and condition is DHL/Fedex services at the end use local agent in Malaysia to dellvery the goods.... really bullshit....my payment just pay for all the expensive drama email view more click:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/vie...nderson#p60343

Suddenly send me the block of products order, also impact me to pay for the clearance custom tax.......Where is so called DHL/Fedex without and tracking Number to proof it.....not even can provide. This is so called Businessman he told me. Yeap Scammer Businessman. Can't get money transfer the scammer said I rubbish and I bullshit.

This Jerk really non educator, buyer and seller the term and condition not ever know the basic business skill like : give a proper Invoice statement.. how much the goods charge? he's not even know. After Buyer transfer the payment immediate provide the DHL/Fedex tracking number which he didn't have any. Ask me to call the agent in Malaysia with this number +60146643432 name: Timothy. Yes! at first pick up the call after transfer money, the voice mail services that you get......

Scammer--FRANK -HANDERSON---will skype me or call me force me continual make the payment to settle the problem. Come on this jerk might thought I'm like one of the riches man the Warran Buffer or Bill Gate or Donald Trump anytime money or Bank or ATM to let this scammer to cheat.. I think he's seriously without human brain at all and the value of the being a human only cheat and scammer for the whole life.........People work hard to earn for living hope to do some business start with another extra income... this type human just know how to mess up our good quality human life only.....

I told this jerk my order,
IPAD 2 64GB WIFI + 3G - 3units xblack colour 2 units x white colour
IPHONE 4 - White Colour.

He didn't want to understand this the buyer order. He still concern, when I'm going to pay USD 6200 the less of the goods that he attached together with other shipment company not DHL/Fedex. I did ask him to release my order and delivery with DHL/Fedex . He was saying the boss crying, mad, disappointing this and that and pointing I the one don't want to pay the money to settle the problem. I just placed the small order and I need to suffer those drama crab story that he make... human greediness never end to lie....

Please view more my expensive stories buy from this jerk not IPAD2 or IPHONE:-

========================

Hello Anne,

Am sorry it took a while to get back to you.

The phones as been shipped.But have a supprise for you.The company Management has decided to shipp out 15 UNIT of the Apple iPad 2 64GB Wifi 3G & 5 UNIT Apple iPhone 4 32GB for the shipping to be carried out yesterday.Base on the trust you have in us,I told my boss that we should make the phones 20UNITS,and he agreed with me.

But with the bases of our transaction and agreement,you were to worried about not lossing your money,so if i do not ship out yesterday then it means i am not keeping to my words, my boss word since you already assure me that you are a serious buyer.

So now you will get the following Phones...

5 Apple iPhone 4 32GB

15 Apple iPad 2 Wifi 3G 64GB

5 Apple iPad 2 64GB Wifi 3G Paid for

1 Apple iPhone 4 32GB paid for

So these are phones you will be getting,I personaly shipped out the goods.

So i decided to package the phone with the shipping details.So all the details of shipping comes with phones and also with the Invoice with the prices of the phones stipulated.So ** Tuesday After noon you will get 5 units iPhone 4 32gb & 15 units Apple iPad 2,and hope you are not going to mess things up for me when you have your goods ??

And i am personally giving you free iPhone 4 in addition to the IPHONE 4 32GB you order.

So you will get 1 Apple iPhone 4 32gb for free

You help us sell the other 3 units Apple iPhone 4 32gb & 10 units Apple iPad 2. ok

The iPad will be sold at 400usd & iPhone wil sold at 300usd each (its stipulated in the invoice in the package)

Reply...
============================

Here is the Jerk + the scammer details;

Skpye: handerson49
Phone #: +44 7579 589659
trustelectltd@gmail.com

Hello Anne,

The phones Are in Malaysia border now but we ran into difficulties delivering them to your address.We were told that before any delivery can be made to your address a TAX/VAT fee must be paid.The customs are charging $1,560usd for the tax,My boss said since this is the first transaction we are having together that you should pay 760usd now and he will pay rest 800usd ok???.

So i told them to contact you themselves but they refused saying they will only deal with the shipper to avoid any theft(which i do not understand what they mean ** that).

So you will have to transfer $760usd to us via Western Union so we can settle the tax for you to get the phones within 3hours.

Below is the name & address you we send the money via western union money transfer........

RECIEVER'S NAME - FRANK - HANDERSON
ADDRESS : 7 PETWORTH ROAD,
CITY - HASLEMERE, SURREY,
COUNTRY - UNITED KINGDOM
ZIPCODE - , GU27 2JB,

As soon as the payment is confirmed you will send us the following details below...

SENDER'S NAME :
MTCN NUMBER :
AMOUNT SENT : 760usd Which is 467GBP

When we get the details we will proceed with paying the tax\vat so you can get the phones..

Thanks

=======================================

This jerk still not scam enough, here is the latest update this time email from Frank Handerson :-

Hello Anne,

There was a slight complications in the package delivery,due to dis reason there will be a little delay in the arrival of the phones..

We hard a very horrible day at the office today,a client who didn't pay her full cost of the phones we shipped was no where to be found.She basically disappeared with the phones and with payment..

This incidence has caused a lot of problems for us at the office.My boss is in a very angry situation.It because of this incidence there is a delay in the arrival of the phones.

My boss is requesting that to avoid any problems with his business,he wants you to pay for the rest 3 iPhone and 10 iPad which is (4,000usd) before the phones can be delivered.I told my boss that its not possible for you to pay that amount and that you are a trustworthy client but he is still bent on going on with his decision.

Am in a dilemma here because I don't know what step to take..

So I think the solution is going along with my boss and once the total fee is paid,

This might look like a problem right now but be rest assured that its going to be solved and we all get our happiness.

Please write me soonest.

Here I will share the skype conversation:

Frank
[29/7/2011 10:23:56 PM] me: so...where to????
[29/7/2011 10:24:11 PM] Frank: check ur email
[29/7/2011 10:24:32 PM] Frank: hae send you an email
[29/7/2011 10:25:47 PM] me:: Frank
[29/7/2011 10:25:57 PM] Frank: Yes Anne
[29/7/2011 10:26:36 PM] me:: I just order buy 3 free 2 ipad 2 plus my IPhone 4
[29/7/2011 10:27:04 PM] Frank: ok
[29/7/2011 10:27:10 PM] me: please just release my original order
[29/7/2011 10:27:23 PM] me: the less of you goods...
[29/7/2011 10:27:47 PM] Frank: I wil tell my boss
[29/7/2011 10:27:59 PM] me: ** right I really appreciated what u offer and ask me help to sell
[29/7/2011 10:28:12 PM] me: since so I help
[29/7/2011 10:28:27 PM] Frank: ok
[29/7/2011 10:28:30 PM] me: like I say I just my goods back to me
[29/7/2011 10:28:41 PM] me: the less... u can ask ur boss to tell Timothy
[29/7/2011 10:29:04 PM] me: to get another buyer have your goods
[29/7/2011 10:29:26 PM] me: pls just release my original order
[29/7/2011 10:29:37 PM] Frank: My boss called timothy not to delivery the goods
[29/7/2011 10:30:02 PM] Frank: until the payment of the rest phone is made
[29/7/2011 10:30:21 PM] Frank: i told my that you are serious buyer
[29/7/2011 10:30:42 PM] me: Please give me the Buy 3 free 2 orders and IPHONe 4
[29/7/2011 10:30:56 PM] me:this is already close the deal for me
[29/7/2011 10:31:09 PM] Frank: My boss is in a very angry situation now
[29/7/2011 10:31:29 PM] me: I don't have that 4000 USD ...to pay for
[29/7/2011 10:31:34 PM] me: alright
[29/7/2011 10:31:35 PM] Frank: He didnt even want to hear anything from me at all
[29/7/2011 10:32:06 PM] me: I just pay what I get my deal with buy 3 free 2 and IPHONE 4
[29/7/2011 10:32:18 PM] Frank: ok
[29/7/2011 10:32:25 PM] Frank: I knw
[29/7/2011 10:32:32 PM] me: Honestly I don't cheat people
[29/7/2011 10:32:40 PM] Frank: My boss didnt want to hear that from me at all
[29/7/2011 10:32:44 PM] me: but I always get cheated ** people
[29/7/2011 10:33:02 PM] me: Nope Frank...
[29/7/2011 10:33:04 PM] Frank: Anne...No body is cheating here
[29/7/2011 10:33:13 PM] Frank: We dnt cheat as well
[29/7/2011 10:33:30 PM] me: Look Frank... I just want my original order
[29/7/2011 10:33:44 PM] Frank: A client go run away with a lot of phone
[29/7/2011 10:33:56 PM] me: buy 3 free 2 IPAD2 and IPHONe
[29/7/2011 10:34:00 PM] me: that it...
[29/7/2011 10:34:13 PM] Frank: Imagine
[29/7/2011 10:34:23 PM] me: I will pay my last balance 400USD
[29/7/2011 10:34:42 PM] me: for my BUYS 3 free 2 IPADs and IPHONE
[29/7/2011 10:35:04 PM] Frank: disappeared with the phones and with almost 6200USD
[29/7/2011 10:35:25 PM] Frank: Anne..u can think it as wall
[29/7/2011 10:35:36 PM] Frank: it's easy
[29/7/2011 10:35:49 PM] me: I just want my BUY 3 free 2 IPAD and IPHONE
[29/7/2011 10:36:00 PM] Frank: My boss is getting crazyin in the office now
[29/7/2011 10:36:08 PM] me: pls release my goods
[29/7/2011 10:36:20 PM] Frank: No wonder he didnt pick my called
[29/7/2011 10:36:21 PM] me: I promise want I have done
[29/7/2011 10:36:30 PM] Frank: ok
[29/7/2011 10:36:41 PM] me: buy u continual to taking my Time to this and that
[29/7/2011 10:36:45 PM] me: am tired...
[29/7/2011 10:36:51 PM] me: and mad also
[29/7/2011 10:37:23 PM] Frank: Same here with my boss
[29/7/2011 10:37:31 PM] me: I think u the boss
[29/7/2011 10:37:43 PM] me:know one else
[29/7/2011 10:38:00 PM] me:after I told the approximately price
[29/7/2011 10:38:10 PM] Frank: I told my that you are a trustworthy client
[29/7/2011 10:38:16 PM] me: immediately U ask me to pay that amount
[29/7/2011 10:38:33 PM] Frank: he didnt want to hear anything from me at all
[29/7/2011 10:39:13 PM] me: I tell u want .....honestly from now pls release my goods
[29/7/2011 10:39:32 PM] me: I have nothing to say from now
[29/7/2011 10:39:41 PM] me:I feel like being scam
[29/7/2011 10:39:44 PM] Frank: My boss didnt want to hear that from me now
[29/7/2011 10:40:25 PM] me:: tell your boss money also important to everyone
[29/7/2011 10:41:09 PM] me: ** right my buy 3 free 2 ipad and IPHONE not charge the high Custom Tax
[29/7/2011 10:41:10 PM] Frank: Imagine ...my talk about alot of money here
[29/7/2011 10:41:39 PM] Frank: 6200usd isnt a small money
[29/7/2011 10:41:41 PM] me:because u send over weight and impact me to pay you goods as well
[29/7/2011 10:42:37 PM] me:: that why at early stage like I say I just want my goods buy 3 free 2 plus my IPHONe
[29/7/2011 10:42:41 PM] Frank: Infact am tired
[29/7/2011 10:42:49 PM] Frank: i dont knw what to do now
[29/7/2011 10:43:02 PM] me: am tired as well
[29/7/2011 10:43:08 PM] Frank: Have tried alot for you to receive the goods today
[29/7/2011 10:43:25 PM] me:u boss and u won' be tired
[29/7/2011 10:43:41 PM] Frank: My boss told timothy not to release the phones
[29/7/2011 10:43:45 PM] me: only the person who loss the money will be more tired
[29/7/2011 10:44:03 PM] me: u guys loss nothing
[29/7/2011 10:44:14 PM] Frank: What the hall you are talking about
[29/7/2011 10:44:21 PM] me: It's ok Frank
[29/7/2011 10:44:27 PM] Frank: 6200usd nothing
[29/7/2011 10:44:51 PM] Frank: it seems you dnt no what am talking about
[29/7/2011 10:44:54 PM] me: usd 6200 x RM3 = 20, 000
[29/7/2011 10:45:17 PM] Frank: 20,00 how0??
[29/7/2011 10:45:28 PM] Frank: 20,000 how?
[29/7/2011 10:45:28 PM] me:I feel like u use the same technic to cheat my money again
[29/7/2011 10:45:37 PM] me: it's enough
[29/7/2011 10:45:48 PM] Frank: Are you okay?
[29/7/2011 10:46:05 PM] me: I gotto to work hard again to get back the usd 420 1st payment
[29/7/2011 10:46:19 PM] me:second 450USD yesterday
[29/7/2011 10:46:28 PM] Frank: Am trying to help you now..it seem u dont want to help ur self
[29/7/2011 10:46:51 PM] Frank: 6200usd its a small money
[29/7/2011 10:47:00 PM] me:I just close my eyes... just image am doing donation
[29/7/2011 10:47:01 PM] Frank: I dont think u are alright
[29/7/2011 10:47:19 PM] me:: u trying ????
[29/7/2011 10:47:40 PM] Frank: I cant just said my boss is crying at this moment
[29/7/2011 10:47:48 PM] me:no way... second time already buy the value
[29/7/2011 10:48:14 PM] Frank: what the hall are you talking about
[29/7/2011 10:48:22 PM] me:if you are not trust me
[29/7/2011 10:48:40 PM] me:as early on... don't send the goods
[29/7/2011 10:48:52 PM] me:just as normal buyer
[29/7/2011 10:49:06 PM] me:send buy 3 free 2 IPADs
[29/7/2011 10:49:13 PM] me: and my phone
[29/7/2011 10:49:24 PM] Frank: That is how the client said dont u trust
[29/7/2011 10:49:46 PM] Frank: Run away with alot of phones
[29/7/2011 10:49:52 PM] me: i based on the fact
[29/7/2011 10:50:14 PM] Frank: That is how u guys said
[29/7/2011 10:50:44 PM] Frank: My boss have be trying to called the client voicemail
[29/7/2011 10:51:15 PM] Frank: since yesterday we didnt heard anything from the client
[29/7/2011 10:51:19 PM] Frank: imagaine
[29/7/2011 10:51:33 PM] me: Nope..enought Frank from yesterday onward..after received my USD 760 ....I know already
[29/7/2011 10:51:47 PM] me: what is your next step
[29/7/2011 10:52:02 PM] Frank: That what?
[29/7/2011 10:52:08 PM] me: I pray...u won't tell me a lot the story
[29/7/2011 10:52:23 PM] me: now the new story come
[29/7/2011 10:52:33 PM] me:is okay.
[29/7/2011 10:52:40 PM] Frank: so am saying story now right?
[29/7/2011 10:52:56 PM] Frank: it seem u dont knw what am talking about
[29/7/2011 10:53:10 PM] me: very simply to settle the problem is ....release my original order
[29/7/2011 10:53:15 PM] Frank: ok
[29/7/2011 10:53:31 PM] me: buy 3 free 2 plus my IPHONE
[29/7/2011 10:53:40 PM] Frank: You arent to get the goods
[29/7/2011 10:53:48 PM] Frank: I will talk you later
[29/7/2011 10:53:50 PM] me: the less of it
[29/7/2011 10:54:03 PM] me: if u really want to new buyer
[29/7/2011 10:54:11 PM] me: I will get it for you
[29/7/2011 10:54:19 PM] Frank: instead of u to ask for the solution
[29/7/2011 10:54:30 PM] Frank: u are just saying rubbish
[29/7/2011 10:54:35 PM] Frank: ciao later
[29/7/2011 10:54:57 PM] Frank: have a luvly weekend ahead
[29/7/2011 10:54:59 PM] Frank: **e
[29/7/2011 10:55:38 PM] me:That for cheating me and learn the lesson
[29/7/2011 10:55:57 PM] me: continual to success
[29/7/2011 10:56:02 PM] me: **e from now
[29/7/2011 10:56:10 PM] Frank: U are very stupid
[29/7/2011 10:56:21 PM] Frank: for what u just said now
[29/7/2011 10:56:38 PM] me: no want say stupid
[29/7/2011 10:57:00 PM] me: only u and ur boss too greedy to cheat people
[29/7/2011 10:57:20 PM] me:the value from u no quality at all
[29/7/2011 10:57:43 PM] me: send a wonderful email...say the trust
[29/7/2011 10:57:59 PM] me:at the end a lot the story come out...
[29/7/2011 10:58:06 PM] me:just tell me straight now
[30/7/2011 12:51:50 AM] *** me:blocked Frank ***
[30/7/2011 1:34:30 AM] me:: I pay for the social rubbish just like you
[30/7/2011 1:34:36 AM] me: so regret I did not check on this website:
[30/7/2011 1:34:46 AM] me:: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/vie...p=60343#p60343
[30/7/2011 1:35:30 AM] me:: you are not qualified to say GOD words on you mouth to proof that u are good
[30/7/2011 1:36:12 AM] me:: I just pay for donation like the disablities hopeless social rubbish

Last edited by ashee18 : 07-30-2011 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Update more information

Old 10-10-2011, 10:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm sorry to break this to you guys, but ANY site that charges you for a jailbreak/unlock is scamming you. Jailbreaks and unlocks are released free of charge by such groups as the iPhone Dev-Team, Chronic Dev, and other solo hackers such as comex (although I think he was offered a job at Apple). These sites simply repackage the software/exploits and sell them. As someone who has been in the jailbreak and unlock scene for the majority of the time it's been around, and as someone who has spoken to comex, George Hotz, and members of the iPhone Dev-Team and Chronic Dev-Team too, please don't be fooled by websites like these, and do your research first. With that advice in mind, I don't have much sympathy for those who were scammed; never buy anything without research, especially when it seems to good to be true.