report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

moola.com - Scam?

A friend sent me an invite to moola.com, where you can play simple games to climb up the "ladder" and double your penny that you start off with. The catch is that you have to watch an ad (you can skip it) and answer a question about the ad before playing the game. The website appears to be funded exclusively by the ads.

I searched the web and the only other resources I found about it were:

http://www.tfworld.com/blog/2006/04/...ree-money.html

and

www.moolaguide.com

Has anyone been paid by moola.com or know anything else about it?

Last edited by fallentimes : 04-24-2006 at 10:58 PM.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:46 AM
Silver Member

Re: Moola.com - Scam?

How the hell could it be a scam? They give you free money for playing stupid games. It isn't easy to get alot of money, but I guess if you have good luck you could get up to $10 million. I've played it and won up to 32 cents, but I lost it all....haha. It's legit man, don't worry.

Old 05-19-2006, 10:19 PM

moola.com

Anyone hear of it? A friend sent me an invite (currently invite only) he has apparently made 10 bucks. Simple flash games, they start you off with a penny and you basically climb a ladder to try and double your money. Cool idea, free, but I'm thinking totally non sustainable..... The invites are a basic referral system as well.... Just wondering if anyone else has actually gotten a cheque from them?

Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Platinum Member

Re: moola.com

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=120...ight=moola.com

Old 05-20-2006, 03:21 AM

Old 05-20-2006, 04:30 AM
Newbie Member

I've been signed up since March and I like it. Don't expect to make a lot of money though...you never know how the other player is going to place his "gold." (I've only made it up to level 7 :))

Old 05-21-2006, 03:26 AM

me too, i have a strategy but i tend to sway from it, and then i get screwed... lol it's fun though if nothing else....

Old 08-01-2006, 06:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Moola is not a scam

Moola is not a scam for anyone who thinks it is! :) http://www.moola.com - If you want an invite, PM me or reply with your e-mail id.

Old 08-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Moola is not a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybot
Moola is not a scam for anyone who thinks it is! :) http://www.moola.com - If you want an invite, PM me or reply with your e-mail id.
Maybe not....but it is a waste of time!

Old 08-01-2006, 06:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

not if your on the internet most of the time and dont have a job! :)

Old 08-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybot
not if your on the internet most of the time and dont have a job! :)
True!! :) :)

Old 08-02-2007, 05:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Moola.com is not a scam =D

I got 20$ cheque from moola.com a few days ago. They don't only got games; if you dun wanna risk, you can use their search and win (which is searching in their search engine and spin the wheel for prize, only a few cents each time though, max 4 times/day). You can also invite your friends and get referral cash which is a few cents every cashout. I have got a few invites, you guys can try out if u want, since the registration is free. :) u can pm me for an invite

Last edited by jjjcheu : 08-02-2007 at 05:18 AM.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Banned

Re: Moola.com is a scam =D

Is That Your Referral Link???

Last edited by Spamma Scammer : 08-02-2007 at 05:28 AM.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Moola.com is not a scam =D

hahha..i removed it after i read about the rules..

Old 08-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Silver Member

Re: Moola.com is not a scam =D

You deserve a cookie for reading the rules. Go get yourself a cookie!
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Old 07-31-2008, 03:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi all,

I've found that Moola is an authentic site and pretty easy to use. It's free and I've been able to make about $40 so far. I just started and at first it's hard to win the games, but you can fill out offers without any obligations if you do it right, then double/triple the money. I've found some gaming (and offer) tips that work for me, and will be happy to share with any referred friends who plan to be on Moola. =)

I'll be able to contact you once you're joined, and if you have any questions feel free to email at sallym37

Last edited by katiescorner : 08-01-2008 at 08:48 AM.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:06 PM
I won't be scammed again

LOL

If you aren't making what your time is really worth, then you are only scamming yourself.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post
LOL

If you aren't making what your time is really worth, then you are only scamming yourself.
Hard to say how much peoples time is worth. If you're lazy enough to sit around on the computer all day not wanting to move your ass to MAKE what your time is worth, you're not scamming yourself, you are rotting away..