report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2006, 02:44 AM
Newbie Member

Surveys for cash

Has anybody had any GOOD experience with a survey for cash site?
I've heard both sides of the story, but would like to hear from somebody that actually has done it and made money from it, and share the survey site, please.
Thanks!

Old 05-13-2006, 03:37 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Surveys for cash

i do a site at www.mindfieldonline.com , you dont make mad cash but you do make a buck or 2 with every survey you qualify for. i have done a few. and also you get to sometimes try free products and keep them. i did one for deoderant. i think it was for axe deoderant but they dont tell you which company it is for. also if you are locally around charleston wv then you would be able to come in and do surveys and make up to $200 for a survey. most of the easy surveys you come in for pay $40-50 but some actually pay $150.

Old 05-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Silver Member

Check my sig for paying surveys. I'll be adding more real soon. Like JayMan said, you can actually get paid $150 for a focusgroup. Online surveys usually pay around $5-$75. Your not gonna get rich or get $75 everyday, but every now and then you will.

:D I couldnt post it in my profile.

Last edited by scambuster : 05-15-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Old 05-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg178
Check my sig for paying surveys. I'll be adding more real soon. Like JayMan said, you can actually get paid $150 for a focusgroup. Online surveys usually pay around $5-$75. Your not gonna get rich or get $75 everyday, but every now and then you will.

:D I couldnt post it in my profile.
I tried this once with "survey scout" and I found it was a waste of time. I think I got a $10 off coupon for mrs. fields cookies, but tha was it out of about 50 surveys I filled out. Most were a lottery type thing where your are entered to win a cash prize after completing the survey. I wasn't looking to get rich or anything, but this seemed like a scam to me....I didn't see how you could depend on it for ANY level of income....

Maybe I was doing it wrong...

Old 05-18-2006, 02:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i have no idea how some guys can make money of this survey crap.i did as well fall for one who claimed was making money couple hundert bucks a day it sounded very honest so i gave it a try and guess what,forget about making couple hunderts a day i couldnt even make the money back i invested in, to get the information $39!!
i would say save your money!!!

Old 05-18-2006, 05:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I started my own thread before finding this one about this survey site:

http://kapparesearch.com

Does anyone know anything about this company? The quality of their site bothers me for some reason, even the page is titled "sample". Yet a colleague at a major university claims it's real. How can we be certain before indulging our e-mail addresses and other personal information?

Old 05-18-2006, 06:53 AM
Newbie Member

Thank you all for your input. At least I can evaluate more these types of opportunities now. It seems that there must be many other ways to spend between $29 and $49 for a real money maker.

And since I'm here, I better ask... has anybody done mistery shopping? Is it for real? For some reason it seems like every time I find a survey site, I get an ad or two about mistery shopping...

Thanks again.
Wishing you all much success,
no-scams

Old 05-18-2006, 05:30 PM
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.

^^ you might want to make a new thread about that so people who have done it will see it.. and it's spelled "Mystery shopping"

I've never done it personally, but I have a friend who has friends that have... hahahahaha... very vague, I know... but that's all I've got.
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Old 05-19-2006, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-scams
Thank you all for your input. At least I can evaluate more these types of opportunities now. It seems that there must be many other ways to spend between $29 and $49 for a real money maker.

And since I'm here, I better ask... has anybody done mistery shopping? Is it for real? For some reason it seems like every time I find a survey site, I get an ad or two about mistery shopping...

Thanks again.
Wishing you all much success,
no-scams

I have done mystery shopping for a few different sites. Most shops pay between $7 and $14 - and they usually reimburse you for your meal or item if one needed to be purchased. You should not have to pay to sign up with any of these companies. PM me and I can give you the names of the ones I have shopped for.

Old 05-20-2006, 06:18 AM
Gold Member

Beware as there're more scam surveys than legit ones.
And http://kapparesearch.com doesn't look good imo.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:22 PM
Newbie Member

One site that haspaid me is Brand Institute - Made $30 from them
$20 from surveysavvy
A few dollars from 3 other sites
At others I am waiting
A good list of legtimate survey sites can be found at http://www.paidsurveyworld.net

Old 05-23-2006, 02:23 AM
Newbie Member

Thank you. I truly appreciate your information re: surveys.
Success,
No-Scams

Old 06-14-2006, 04:36 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I learned about the best online surveys from a site called The Paid Online Survey Center. It lists the best panels and even explains how scams work. You should take a look--I check it out almost every day for updates.

The Paid Online Survey Center

--Tony J.

Old 08-04-2006, 08:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks bakri for http://www.paidsurveyworld.net - good list of top 15 sites

Old 04-26-2007, 01:07 PM
SurveyMan07

The answer to your question regarding paid online surveys is the fact that it's not a matter of how many survey companies you join? But joining the "Right" companies. Donna & I bought a list of 500 companies for $39.95 on the internet and ironically only "18" of these companies turned out to be "Legitimate" Cash paying survey companies.

Believe it or not we "actually" joined all 500 companies which took us months of hard work and literally 1,000's of junk mail to narrow down. But, it was worth our time and not because we make a lttle bit of money each month off our e-book sales, but now we have the opportunity to choose all paid online surveys everyday and still receive free products each week to evaluate and they actually pay us for our online opinion.

Beware of "FREE" paid survey sites advertisement. These people make money off referrals each time someone joins by clicking the referral link and most of these companies send you "junk mail" everday! Most of these people have no idea how to Qualify and complete a paid survey, they just want your referral payment.

If your not sure before joining any company, set-up a "junk email" account and "try your luck!"

We Do charge a one-time fee for this e-book, which gives you the exact information that you need to get started for making money with paid online surveys.

Thanks,

Phillip & Donna Chambley

http://secretsofsurveys.com

Old 04-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurveyMan07
The answer to your question regarding paid online surveys is the fact that it's not a matter of how many survey companies you join? But joining the "Right" companies. Donna & I bought a list of 500 companies for $39.95 on the internet and ironically only "18" of these companies turned out to be "Legitimate" Cash paying survey companies.

Believe it or not we "actually" joined all 500 companies which took us months of hard work and literally 1,000's of junk mail to narrow down. But, it was worth our time and not because we make a lttle bit of money each month off our e-book sales, but now we have the opportunity to choose all paid online surveys everyday and still receive free products each week to evaluate and they actually pay us for our online opinion.

Beware of "FREE" paid survey sites advertisement. These people make money off referrals each time someone joins by clicking the referral link and most of these companies send you "junk mail" everday! Most of these people have no idea how to Qualify and complete a paid survey, they just want your referral payment.

If your not sure before joining any company, set-up a "junk email" account and "try your luck!"

We Do charge a one-time fee for this e-book, which gives you the exact information that you need to get started for making money with paid online surveys.

Thanks,

Phillip & Donna Chambley

About how much time/day do you spend filling out the surveys and about how much do you make per week or month for the time you put in?

PM me if you don't want to post this info publicaly.

Find a Casual Relationship Tonight!!
Online Adult Personals

Reduce wrinkles with out surgery – Guaranteed!!
Not an Anti wrinkle cream

Old 04-27-2007, 11:15 PM
SurveyMan07

Now days we just do this in our spare time.You can make between $300.00 and $600.00 tax free per month. Plus you receive free products to test out and get paid for free each month spending about 2 hours or less per day provided that you join the right companies and have the right knowledge. It's like a job, the more hours you work, the more money you make.

Thanks, Phillip & Donna

Last edited by SurveyMan07 : 04-27-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Old 04-28-2007, 02:56 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfriedl1
About how much time/day do you spend filling out the surveys and about how much do you make per week or month for the time you put in?

PM me if you don't want to post this info publicaly.
It depends on your demographics. Most people I know don't spend much time. Some days you get 15 surveys and somedays only 1-2. Then you also have to qualify for the study. If you sign up with the legitimate companies and stay away from the spammy ones you will spend less time and have less frustration. Then if you take every survey they send you it won't be long before you are getting invited to the paying studies. Most of the people on my message board are making a few hundred a month on average. Some are making more because we list all the good online focus groups as well and those pay $50 to a $150 on average for just a little bit of effort.