report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Silver Member

The Limu company

Anyone have any info on this. Seems to be another Melaluca scam..

They say this stuff cures everything..

Old 05-10-2006, 10:58 PM
openQuestion

Re: The Limu company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishyouknew
Anyone have any info on this. Seems to be another Melaluca scam..
They say this stuff cures everything..
Yes, this is taken from the Mongolian Limucalliope bird, which was almost extinct several years ago. The bird is noted for it's long, protruding bill and thick, seven-toed flippers. The Limu Juice is extracted from the bird's pancreas and fermented in seaweed oils for exactly seven weeks and one day before being placed in discarded Moet and Chandon champage bottles for three days. The seaweed oils give it it's healing properties, and the Moet and Chandon bottles provide the delicious taste.

The juice cures cancer, Lou Gehrig's Disease, and strangely, hemorroids. It has also been known to clear up acne (only in 15 year-olds, however) and at least one quadraplegic has reported that he can now walk after taking the stuff for six consecutive Tuesday nights.

And it will also take tar off your vehicle, and will increase gas mileage by 10 miles per gallon per tank of hi-test. It does not work with regular fuel.

Disclaimer: The FDA has not approved use of this juice, and the results mentioned cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, it may cause swelling of the groin in monkeys and other small primates.

Old 05-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by openQuestion
Yes, this is taken from the Mongolian Limucalliope bird, which was almost extinct several years ago. The bird is noted for it's long, protruding bill and thick, seven-toed flippers. The Limu Juice is extracted from the bird's pancreas and fermented in seaweed oils for exactly seven weeks and one day before being placed in discarded Moet and Chandon champage bottles for three days. The seaweed oils give it it's healing properties, and the Moet and Chandon bottles provide the delicious taste.

The juice cures cancer, Lou Gehrig's Disease, and strangely, hemorroids. It has also been known to clear up acne (only in 15 year-olds, however) and at least one quadraplegic has reported that he can now walk after taking the stuff for six consecutive Tuesday nights.

And it will also take tar off your vehicle, and will increase gas mileage by 10 miles per gallon per tank of hi-test. It does not work with regular fuel.

Disclaimer: The FDA has not approved use of this juice, and the results mentioned cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, it may cause swelling of the groin in monkeys and other small primates.
omigosh!!! that is classic... that might be the funniest thing i have read in a looong while...i literally laughed out loud at that one!!!

Old 05-11-2006, 02:00 AM
Silver Member

Yes, that was very funny.. Thats my opinion of it too. What a joke..

I have also heard reports that if you participate in Advantage Conferences you get a free pass from God to scam other people...

Old 05-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Silver Member

Quote:

I have also heard reports that if you participate in Advantage Conferences you get a free pass from God to scam other people...

well...c'mon now.... if Tim ******* said it...it must be true!!!!

what a joke....that losers reputation is so in the toilet it isnt even funny...(well, yeah, i guess it is.) his parents must be sooo proud!

what a failure....

Old 05-11-2006, 04:42 AM
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.

holy crap.... bigfranky and open you are getting more and more sarcastic... perhaps a little break from this site would do you two some good.
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Old 05-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Silver Member

Open Question. Are you an affiliate of limu? I need some of that stuff right away as it sounds like it might cure my overbearing problem. Please send me a sample pack PDQ

Old 05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47
holy crap.... bigfranky and open you are getting more and more sarcastic... perhaps a little break from this site would do you two some good.

April....as usual, you might be on to something! :o

(speaking for myself at least) :rolleyes:

Old 05-11-2006, 05:15 PM
openQuestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47
Shoot, April, I'm just having a little fun!!! Maybe I'll be a comedian in my next life.
:)
I had a great time writing that one, but I must admit I know nothing about this company or product.

Last edited by openQuestion : 05-11-2006 at 05:20 PM.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i actually am a user of the limu product.
my blood pressure had sky rocketed past the line of hyper tension and i was told by my dr. that i need to drop it and drop it fast. a dear friend of mine asked me to at least try the limu for one week. after the first week my blood pressure was down to normal. not to say that limu is a "cure all" but it did help with my blood pressure.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbill77
i actually am a user of the limu product.
my blood pressure had sky rocketed past the line of hyper tension and i was told by my dr. that i need to drop it and drop it fast. a dear friend of mine asked me to at least try the limu for one week. after the first week my blood pressure was down to normal. not to say that limu is a "cure all" but it did help with my blood pressure.
What a baloney.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Banned

Im taking limu and Im a rep.

it defiantly is the best tasting product out there. a lot better than noni and more scientific research than mona vie.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Silver Member

Have all the Mannatec rebs jumped on to this company?

Old 09-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Banned

nope this company is small with about 40,000 total. i was at the national convention in august and there were 600 people there. there were more than that from one team at the conventions that i went to for acn.

this company hasnt even hit it's momentum.

the best part is the home office is about 2 hours from my house. i have visited it a couple times and become friends with all the vps and staff.
gary raser is the ceo/president.
and it is not a binary.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:49 PM

I actually brought a small group to my company from LIMU, some fall out with their Upline, not sure all the details.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:

LOL WISH I LIKED THAT ONE,THAT WAS FUNNY

Old 09-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Banned

man,i need to stop taking this medicine for my transplanted cornea,i mixed up limu witht he emu lol, I was going to say one time i really strained my back and knee and i put blue emu oil on it,it worked like a charm but i see now it is different

Old 09-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Platinum Member

Do any of these fruity snake-oils claim to increase intelligence?

Closed Thread