report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Medical Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Newbie Member

NHE Certification Scam

NHE Certification Scam.

If you are preparing for a NHE Certification ACLS exam or CPR level 3 for any '10 first responder credential, do not order a prep kit from PDFGeni.com. They don't charge a lot to few their PDF's, but that's the lure. The NHE Certification prep materials are a scam and they are not authorized NHE Certification study guides for the '10 exams.

I had NHE Certification fax me the study guide reference numbers and so anyone can verify the materials before hand:

NHE Certification program 648TFFG- ACLS 95866
NHE Certification program 670TFFG- ACLS 30211
NHE Certification program 702TFFG- ACLS 85603
NHE Certification program 784TFFG- ACLS 77452
NHE Certification program 878TFFG- ACLS 85003
NHE Certification program 910TFFG- ACLS 00230

Last edited by VictorCalente04 : 01-19-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Silver Member

Re: NHE Certification Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorCalente04 View Post
NHE Certification Scam.

If you are preparing for a NHE Certification ACLS exam or CPR level 3 for any '10 first responder credential, do not order a prep kit from PDFGeni.com. They don't charge a lot to few their PDF's, but that's the lure. The NHE Certification prep materials are a scam and they are not authorized NHE Certification study guides for the '10 exams.

I had NHE Certification fax me the study guide reference numbers and so anyone can verify the materials before hand:

NHE Certification program 648TFFG- ACLS 95866
NHE Certification program 670TFFG- ACLS 30211
NHE Certification program 702TFFG- ACLS 85603
NHE Certification program 784TFFG- ACLS 77452
NHE Certification program 878TFFG- ACLS 85003
NHE Certification program 910TFFG- ACLS 00230
Did a Google search on this and found this too. Thought it might help:

I received an email about possible employment with NHE Certification. As a trainer who has spent years developing the respect of my clients, I wanted to make sure that any company I worked for was a legitimate, nationally recognized organization with some sort of track record. Previous to seeing their job ad on Carrerbuilder.com, I had not heard of them and so I made sure I researched and asked around first. I have a degree in exercise science and so I asked all of my college professors about NHE Certification. I was surprised to learn that all of them knew who they were!

Each of them basically said that NHE offered one of the best personal trainer certification programs and that they were a good company to work for because of the growth potential and advancement opportunities. I also checked with some local hard core trainers at my gym and they all said roughly the same thing. One was even certified by NHE. I talked to everyone that I could and always received the same opinions about their legitimacy. After doing my homework, I felt very comfortable about pursuing an opportunity with NHE but I was extremely concerned about the difficulty of the personal trainer exam from what everyone was saying and wanted to make sure I passed the first time.

The study guides were discounted for people who were applying for a job but I wanted to research online to see if I could get a used one for much cheaper. BIG MISTAKE!! I saw a couple of ads from *****slist for NHE Certification study guides and one was from a guy named Chris Fletcher. To make a long story short, I paid $90 for a NHE Certification study guide and the guy sent me some cheap anatomy book! Itís called ďPocket Atlas of the Moving BodyĒ and you can get it from Amazon for around $15. Do not order any NHE Certification study guides from this guy. He always has an ad on *****slist. It was a total scam! I ended up having to order one directly from NHE anyway.

I canít believe I spent weeks researching NHE Certification, but absolutely no time at all researching the person I was purchasing the study guide from. Trust me because I fell for the offer of getting a study guide for cheap and it wasnít even a real NHE study guide. The NHE certification study guide is supposed to be exam specific and so a general book couldnít possibly work for everyone anyway. If youíre going to get a study guide online, make sure you research the person you are buying it from. Get their name and address and phone number. Iím sure there are some real NHE alumni out there who are only trying to help, but there are also some sharks out there too! The REAL NHE study guide is awesome and worth getting. Just donít get scammed online like I did.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:11 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyK View Post
Did a Google search on this and found this too. Thought it might help:

I received an email about possible employment with NHE Certification. As a trainer who has spent years developing the respect of my clients, I wanted to make sure that any company I worked for was a legitimate, nationally recognized organization with some sort of track record. Previous to seeing their job ad on Carrerbuilder.com, I had not heard of them and so I made sure I researched and asked around first. I have a degree in exercise science and so I asked all of my college professors about NHE Certification. I was surprised to learn that all of them knew who they were!

Each of them basically said that NHE offered one of the best personal trainer certification programs and that they were a good company to work for because of the growth potential and advancement opportunities. I also checked with some local hard core trainers at my gym and they all said roughly the same thing. One was even certified by NHE. I talked to everyone that I could and always received the same opinions about their legitimacy. After doing my homework, I felt very comfortable about pursuing an opportunity with NHE but I was extremely concerned about the difficulty of the personal trainer exam from what everyone was saying and wanted to make sure I passed the first time.

The study guides were discounted for people who were applying for a job but I wanted to research online to see if I could get a used one for much cheaper. BIG MISTAKE!! I saw a couple of ads from *****slist for NHE Certification study guides and one was from a guy named Chris Fletcher. To make a long story short, I paid $90 for a NHE Certification study guide and the guy sent me some cheap anatomy book! Itís called ďPocket Atlas of the Moving BodyĒ and you can get it from Amazon for around $15. Do not order any NHE Certification study guides from this guy. He always has an ad on *****slist. It was a total scam! I ended up having to order one directly from NHE anyway.

I canít believe I spent weeks researching NHE Certification, but absolutely no time at all researching the person I was purchasing the study guide from. Trust me because I fell for the offer of getting a study guide for cheap and it wasnít even a real NHE study guide. The NHE certification study guide is supposed to be exam specific and so a general book couldnít possibly work for everyone anyway. If youíre going to get a study guide online, make sure you research the person you are buying it from. Get their name and address and phone number. Iím sure there are some real NHE alumni out there who are only trying to help, but there are also some sharks out there too! The REAL NHE study guide is awesome and worth getting. Just donít get scammed online like I did.
Thanks Patti! I did see that too and many others like it. NHE Certification is well aware of these bogus guides. I guess it makes sense that scammers use a reputable company like NHE to try and make a buck for themselves. I decided to just order one from the NHE website and it has already been delivered. Very nice guide and worth the money.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:18 AM
Silver Member

No problem, Victor. They seem to be an awesome certification. I have read online that their exams are like trying to pass the bar. If I had an exercise science degree, I would probably try to get certified by them. Good luck on your exam!

Old 03-23-2010, 03:51 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyK View Post
No problem, Victor. They seem to be an awesome certification. I have read online that their exams are like trying to pass the bar. If I had an exercise science degree, I would probably try to get certified by them. Good luck on your exam!
If you have any sort of fitness experience, you should try. Personal Training is very popular and there are a lot of gyms looking for quality people. I recommend the study guide if you do not have a fitness or health related degree. There are plenty of people who try to take the NHE exam without using a study guide and they seem to fail it. There are some postings online from people who apparently applied for a job with NHE, they took the exam and then failed it and turned bitter and angry at NHE for failing them. I feel sorry for those people because they should have known better. You're right about the Bar reference! It's a pretty challenging exam. I took mine last week and I just learned that I passed it yesterday! I'm very excited about this whole process finally being over. Now it's time to go out there and make some money!

Talk to you later!

Old 03-24-2010, 03:54 AM
Silver Member

The NHE programs are so hard to get into, I think you actually have to be accepted before you can take their programs. Unless you are participating in a college sponsored curriculum, you can't sit for the exam. I'll look into it anyway, thanks!

It's good to see a company like NHE not be afraid to raise the bar on the difficulty level of obtaining their credentials. There are too many online programs that anyone with a pulse can pay and acquire, then go out and claim they are a certified personal trainer. The people who complain are probably those same type of individuals who think they deserve a certification just because they paid for it. Now a days, people don't want to earn anything.

Old 04-14-2010, 04:28 AM
Newbie Member

The second scam manual is better only if you've read the first one because it sort of leaves off from the first edition, at least that is what I heard. NHE must have only printed out a couple of hundred of the new edition... how could it sell out that fast? The first NHE certification scam manual was so involved with the molecular breakdowns that I felt like I could go into biological engineering

Old 08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Newbie Member

I think NHE is completely bogus. Like a few other folks who've posted here, I have an M.S. in exercise science and 20 years of experience in the fitness field. I took one of their exams, after buying the study guide. What a piece of crap! I mean, both the study guide AND the exam.

If you purchase the study guide, it comes with a "guarantee" of two, free exam re-takes, if you don't pass on the first try. I didn't pass on the first two tries. When I was about to take my third re-test, NHE sent a mass e-mail saying that previously-issued exam codes, which are needed to log in to take the exam, are no longer valid. Their reason for doing this was that many people had taken advantage of the free exam codes. Well, what about my guarantee? No help from them.

Then there's the exam, itself. What a piece of crap that is! They ask questions, giving "hints," rather than directly asking the question about a specific topic. What kind of exam is that, anyway?! THIS is the reason that their exams are "so difficult" to pass. They're poorly written and rely on vague questions and trickery, rather than actually testing the depth and fluency of a person's knowledge.

I've taken graduate level courses on exam design and have been involved in writing high stakes exams for professional standardization. I can say, most assuredly, that the NHE exam meets none of the standards for being a valid, reliable testing instrument. It's just a big, fat cash cow that these jokers to use to scam money, mine included.

Of course, they'd probably say that they're "raising the bar" or "changing the standards," or some B.S. like that. The fact remains that no ONE organization has or WILL be a revolutionary agent in the fitness field. There's too much money and far too many big egos to allow that. Any changes have, and will, occur either as a result of financial or market share pressures. Good luck with that, NHE!

Don't let them fool you with their highfalutin, pompous e-mails (which, by the way are longer than a Dostoevsky novel, written in 8 point type) and bogus claims about "raising the bar" or "changing the fitness certification world." They're a bunch of arrogant jokers full of ... hot air. Ha! You thought I was going to say something else. LoL I was thinking it, but protocol prohibits such language.

Oh, and don't even bother trying to call them to speak to an actual person. All you'll reach is a voice mail system with a computer voice announcing the name of the person you're trying to reach. You'll never receive a return phone call. I wonder if all of the the names are actually fictitious, to give the impression that they're a big organization. Maybe there are only one or two Bozos running this whole scam. Think about it. Anyone can set up a voice mail system. Furthermore, as another contributor to this blog mentioned, it's also easy for anyone to create a website that appears legitimate. My experience tells me that they're anything but legit.

Good luck and don't waste your time with these idiots.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:21 AM
Silver Member

Hey MT, get a grip. That was a lot of words with no substance.

No one wants to read your rant about how you were under prepared for the exam. A lot of people fail it, so what? It wouldn't be much of an exam if everyone passed. 50% of the people who take the bar exam fail, but no one runs around yelling foul. Get over yourself. Your rant is embarrassing.

I'm not sure what your point is in joining this forum but your post was all emotion and absolutely zero factual. It appears as though you failed the exam and don't know how to use your retake links? Just use the help link on their home page and they will forward you the retake link. I have one that I can send you if you'd like, it's very easy to set up.

Last edited by PattyK : 08-20-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Banned

Looks like it's hiring season again at the ol' NHE FACTORY!! Unlike my colleague Master Trainer, I'm pumped about what their doing. I've passed the exams and was interviewed last week.
Master- You are saying you think they are a scam because they have a vision, they have a well designed business plan, they write articulate-fully disclosed- emails and they have stringent exams that require substantial knowledge? Also, that they don't charge for the exams and they allow you to get a study guide (which is not required) at cost? If that is a scam, then every business that sells products is a scam. Part of their business is selling certifications and that includes study guides. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think they are a non-profit organization.
I'm not sure how being scammed plays into it? There is nothing required to take the exam and if you are a person with credible experience in exercise science, then you should not be concerned about passing it. I read somewhere that a scam is some promise made to you that requires you to make some sort of payment. I have never met anyone online that claimed NHE promised them anything, particularly a job, if they were able to pass the exam. On the contrary, everyone signs an agreement that states that they acknowledge that they are taking the exam on their own free will and that they are not taking it because they were promised a job. I don't think you can even take the exam if you don't turn that form in.
If you are referring to the study guides, they are not part of the hiring process at all. If you don't want one, then it shouldn't even enter the conversation. The only people who have a study guide are those who wanted one and everyone else who didn't, possibly used their own study guides from ACE or something.
It is not unusual that many trainers haven't heard of NHE because their personal trainer programs are very new. If you go to their site and look at the personal trainer section, you'll see where it says new on it. The other certifications do not say that. NHE isn't a fitness organization, it's a health organization that is breaking into the fitness industry so if you ask a trainer about their personal trainer certification they may be clueless.
So don't worry about the exam because it is free and they will not ask you to pay for it even if you fail it. If you can not afford a study guide, even with the employee discount, then do not get one because you do not have to. Many people don't because they are not in a position to or they don't feel they need to. My first exam, I didn't get a study guide and I passed. It was extremely challenging though.

Old 08-20-2010, 07:58 AM
Silver Member

Professionals have been getting away with below-par testing for decades and when they go to NHE they get a wake up call. There are thousands of so-called 'Master Trainers' out there and with ACE, AFAA, Expert Rating, NESTA and the dozen other companies handing out certifications, there are sure to be thousands more.

Old 08-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Newbie Member

If you think NHE Cert is a scam, then you are truly lost. They do everything they can possibly do to make sure they only graduate legitimate trainers. They are the only ones who do that. I recommended a friend of mine to them and my friend ended up apply for a job there. She was told she needed to pass the exam, which she was not required to pay for. She insisted on getting a study guide even though it was not required., just to be safe and she ordered a study guide from the website and NHE sent her an email, telling her that they would not process her order because she had ordered a $300 study guide. Supposedly, because she was a job candidate, they allowed her to use their employee discount store, where the guides are half the price. They sent her a different order page link and she got one for $150 and she was really surprised that they even cared. I was to, to be honest. I mean, who does that? If they were a scam, they would have processed her $300 order and she would not have been the wiser. They are all about the industry and if you think otherwise then just go somewhere else.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Newbie Member

Seems like my post has hit a nerve. I was merely sharing my experience, so that others may be wary of this organization and others like it.

Many of you replied with personal attacks, rather than facts. In the study of logic, such a reply is called, "argumentum ad hominem," or "attack on the man (or person)." It's a fallacy used in debate or, in this case, discussion, when the person responding to a statement (e.g. some of you, my fellow trainers) has no factual basis upon which to disprove a statement or claim. Instead, the respondent attacks the character of the person making the claim. This person insults, belittles or makes irrelevant claims about the other person (i.e. me) in order to invalidate their claim. This attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or the person presenting that claim.

I was merely sharing my experience. You cannot invalidate someone's personal experience, without discounting them as a person. That's not what this is about, folks. It's like telling someone who's been bitten by a dog, that their learned fear of dogs is stupid or unfounded. You get my point.

VictorCalente04 said,
"If you think NHE Cert is a scam, then you are truly lost. They do everything they can possibly do to make sure they only graduate legitimate trainers. They are the only ones who do that."
Not true, VC. There are many other organizations out there, whose curricula are reviewed by third party accrediting agencies, such as Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), which is recognized by the U.S. Congress and U.S. Department of Education as a reliable source for quality assurance and voluntary accreditation. Is NHE? Nope! In fact, if you read this page on their website: http://www.nhecertification.com/accedit.html Youíll see that they discredit all of the other certification and accreditation organizations and processes, used heretofore. I agree with a small part of their statement, that, as a profession, we have a long way to go before reaching a consensus about standardization.

Our present system, while imperfect, is all we have. It's *****ing and changing for the better, but "Rome wasn't built in a day." It's going to take more time. However, don't you find it just a little suspicious that they've debunked or even attacked all of the other certification and accreditation organizations they mention? They use the same "argumentum ad hominem" that I mention above.

I am intimately familiar with several of the organizations they mention. I can tell you, first-hand and most assuredly, that, in all of their claims on this page, NHE either has the facts completely wrong or are taking a grain of truth, out of context, to sell their shoddy wares. They're the new kid on the block and all of the sudden, they claim to know it all and know what's best for everyone? They find fault with all of the standards and organizations mentioned? Doesn't this strike anyone as the least bit strange? It's the perfect marketing set up, attempting to show everyone else as inadequate or sketchy, in order to make themselves shine as the only, obvious choice! It's classic marketing, only with dubious intentions. It's as though they're saying, "All the other organizations in this field suck, because they don't meet our standards ... in fact, we're the only organization that meets our standards ... like Superman, here we come to save the day! We're the one solution to all the problems in the field." Funny how that happens, eh? "Things that make ya go, 'hmm.'" Doesn't that raise a red flag for you (or anyone else)? Think about it! Beware the one who portends to know it all! Because they usually don't. Oh, and btw, I'm far from lost, thank you very much for your concern, though.

exbb04
, Good for you! I hope it works out for you. I stand corrected. Perhaps "scam" wasn't the best word choice. "Shady" or "Not forthcoming" might have been more accurate. All I'm saying is that this was my experience with them. Yours was clearly different. However, with all due respect, I think you're missing the point. When applying for employment with an organization, there should be no such costs incurred by the applicant. That's just standard ... well, in fields other than ours, anyway. Whether it's sold at retail ($300) or "cost" ($150) isn't the point. They make it sound as though they're doing us a favor by selling it to us "at cost." In my experience, most (not all) other certification organizations give the necessary materials to employment applicants. In fact, there's one that I know of (one of the biggest and best known) that even gives the study guide to its certification candidates. After all, they're charging $500+ for textbooks, workshops, DVDs, or on-line learning, etc. Job applicants shouldn't need to pay a penny for materials needed to educate or otherwise qualify themselves for employment. Again, that's standard in all fields that I know of, except ours. NHE is taking advantage of the situation.

You also said,
"You are saying you think they are a scam because they have a vision, they have a well designed business plan, they write articulate-fully disclosed- emails and they have stringent exams that require substantial knowledge?"

No. I'm not saying that at all. Indeed, their vision sounds noble, but I strongly suspect that it isn't all they make it out to be. I'm simply saying that they're making unsubstantiated claims that they clearly cannot support. Case in point, their exam. A good exam, one that is a truly valid, reliable instrument to measure one's understanding and working knowledge ("stringent," as you call it) doesn't use "hints" or vagaries for questions. The questions are stated clearly and directly. No hints, no tricks. Just the question. They're just blowing sunshine up our collective asses. As much as I hate to say it, Bully to them for their slick marketing and shame on us for falling for it! I'm not being sarcastic here. For your sake, I hope that I'm wrong and that they are what and who they claim. But all of the signs seem to point to the same end. I honestly hope things work out well for you. Please let me know how things go.
PattyK
said, "Hey MT, get a grip. That was a lot of words with no substance ... 50% of the people who take the bar exam fail, but no one runs around yelling foul. Get over yourself. Your rant is embarrassing."Incorrect, PattyK. Bitter, in fact! Why the harsh? It was all substance. I'm not "yelling foul." It was simply my experience. That's the substance. How can you fault someone for that? While you might not have liked hearing my experience, it's the truth. The substance is there. Perhaps you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Too bad you took my sharing the experience so personally that it "embarrasses" you. That's your baggage, not mine. From the sounds of it, I'm not the one who needs to "get a grip" or to "get over myself." PattyK also said,"No one wants to read your rant about how you were under prepared for the exam ... I'm not sure what your point is in joining this forum "

Another personal attack. Sheesh! Why so angry, PK?

Perhaps YOU don't "want to read my rant." That's fine. You're entitled. It's a free country. Funny, though, I don't recall anyone appointing you the "official spokesperson" for everyone else here. Just as it's your right to make your feelings known by lambasting me unnecessarily and without provocation, it's also my right to share information that might actually be helpful to others. Hereís a novel, yet simple solution: DONíT READ IT! No one is forcing you to read this, at least I hope not. Otherwise, your problems are far greater than you let on. Furthermore, when last I checked, the First Amendment was, thankfully, still in effect, granting me, you and everyone else in this country, the right to speak freely and express our opinions, here and anywhere else of our choosing, whether you like it or not. It's not as though my post was a personal attack on you or anyone else. So just chill, sweetheart, and don't take it all so personally.

For those who decide to pursue certification or employment with NHE, Iíd be interested in hearing how things go. Just because I donít trust them, doesnít mean that you have to agree or that we canít engage in civil discussion of other pertinent topics.

Best of luck.

Old 09-01-2010, 02:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Master trainer, you are upset... clearly! I think you are upset with yourself and not this NHE company. The fact that you can't afford what everyone else seems to be able to afford makes you angry and you want to lash out. If you had the money, you would just buy the book, study for the exam and be done with it. No biggie. It really bothers you that you cannot afford it and you are blaming NHE, but it's not their fault you are having hard times. $150 is really not a lot of money and I think that is what is embarassing the others.

Old 09-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Banned

Master Trainer- What's with the multiple posts?
I apologize, but I was not in the mood to sit and read your entire reply... it's too long and you are probably just making the same point over again. It does appear as though you are angry that you couldn't get a study guide but you have to remember a study guide is not something you should need, nor is it required for level 2 and 3 programs. You think that NHE cares whether or not you get a study guide? Come on?! That is so petty. It's such a stretch that it isn't really worth going back and forth about. If NHE wanted to make it about the study guide, they would probably make it a requirement. I am sure they would make tons more off of them because people are getting them voluntarily so imagine how many they would make off of them if it wasn't a choice. The guides are not 'necessary materials'.
CROD is correct about that. You are giving off the impression that we trainers can't afford to spend money and that isn't true. Three hundred dollars is no issue, especially a hundred fifty dollars. We are supposed to be professional people aren't we? I know if I couldn't afford to spend $150, I'd be ashamed to tell the world. I might tell my mom, but I certainly wouldn't broadcast it in an angry rant.

Last edited by exbb04 : 09-01-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Silver Member

Master trainer- You could not afford a $150 study guide and you consequently failed a hard exam because you could not properly prepare. Had you passed, you would not be complaining. The rest of your post is all smoke and mirrors. The bottom line is this... the study guide is not necessary material if you are a qualified professional (which clearly you are not, otherwise you would have passed) The fact that you are not a qualified professional also explains why you cannot afford a $150 study guide. That is the entire story. The rest is nonsense and not worth trying to debate. I am not angry and your failure has nothing to do with me, so I do not take it personally.
The whole idea of joing a site just to try and discredit a company you wanted to work for, but who basically slammed the door in your face, surely hurts and is propably very humiliating, but that is life. It is time you grow up and move on. It is not NHEs fault that you are not successful. That is your fault.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Newbie Member

CROD, exbb04 & PattyK,

You're completely missing the point. However, I'm not going to waste my time or ****** addressing your incoherent rant.

It sounds as though you either didn't read, didn't comprehend or simply don't want to "get" the point in my last post.

I think it's the latter and that most, if not all of you, actually work for NHE. In fact, you might all be the same person using different login identities. Many organizations do this in an attempt to keep up a facade. They have their own people pose as customers writing wonderful things about their organization, while simultaneously attacking anyone whose experiences or views don't completely match those of the organization. Yes. I think that's exactly what's going on.

I must say, your feigned self-assuredness in such misplaced convictions is rather persuasive to the novice. I just love the way you ignore the valid points and turn immediately to personal attacks again. Well done! Just like your slick but shady marketing. I must hand it to you. Someone there knows what they're doing when it comes to marketing. Unfortunately, they're like a mad scientist, using good skills for bad.

Furthermore, your incoherent rants are written in the same style and espouse all of the same misguided beliefs and bold-faced lies that the morons from NHE have used in so many of their correspondence. You're just making up lies and personally attacking those whose opinions differ, in a sad and very transparent attempt to make your ramshackle organization appear legitimate.

There are over 200 organizations that call themselves "certifying bodies" for the personal training field. Of those, fewer than 20 are actually legitimate. NHE is among the 180+ illegitimate organizations. If there were a Better Business Bureau in the fitness field, you'd certainly receive an "F" and more likely be busted as a scam. I'll certainly do my part to contribute to the latter. That's exactly what NHE is. A scam that gives a bad name to the rest of us highly-educated, well-qualified, professional fitness trainers. Every field has its
scheisters and you're one of them. Consider yourselves BUSTED!

Old 09-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Silver Member

You have no point. The only person who is scamming people is yourself. You obviously are not a real personal trainer. Your entire experience can be summed up in just one sentence:

You took a hard exam, unprepared, and you failed.

That's your entire experience. Maybe you used a study guide or didn't. It really doesn't matter. You were unable to pass the exam, so you returned to the blogs you previously found on Google, prior to taking the exam (surely you researched them before you got involved and everything you read gave you confidence that NHE was completely legitimate.) However, once you discovered you failed the exam and NHE rejected you, you got angry and returned to those blogs and decided to join one of them. Sadly, you chose this one, which was originally about fraudulent textbooks and had nothing to do with jobs or free study guides.

Your entire claim is based on the fact that you took a free exam and failed. NHE didn't ask you to pay for it, they didn't require you to buy a study book, they didn't require you to purchase anything. Everything you did was based on your own professional experience, research and desire. The only reason you are blaming them is because it didn't work out. You are what they call a disgruntled employee, except you are worse because they never hired you.

It's all about you and your ego. You are an egomaniac and NHE put you in your rightful place. Only an egomaniac would use the ID Master Trainer. Ha! Go back to Bally's Total Fitness, where you belong.

Last edited by PattyK : 09-09-2010 at 03:29 AM.