report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 AM
Gold Member

Mary Joe's Revenge

Left to slowly drown to death in a shallow canal by our great Senator Ted, we''ll all see if Ted is in Heaven or Hell tomorrow evening at about 9pm.

It was Ted's seat for a liberal to fill. It was the only way. Only God could intervene in a 3:1 Democrat ratio state.

After all Health Care was his legacy.
This critical "Kennedy" seat vote would secure the 60 seats to let it ride through...unless...

Unless somebody went to Hell?

We'll all find out where Teddy is.

Payback is a bitch.

Last edited by oneway : 01-18-2010 at 04:03 AM.

Old 01-18-2010, 05:57 AM
Feisty Bird

Re: Mary Joe's Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneway View Post
Left to slowly drown to death in a shallow canal by our great Senator Ted, we''ll all see if Ted is in Heaven or Hell tomorrow evening at about 9pm.

It was Ted's seat for a liberal to fill. It was the only way. Only God could intervene in a 3:1 Democrat ratio state.

This critical "Kennedy" seat vote would secure the 60 seats to let it ride through...unless...

Payback is a bitch.
Whats god got to do with this????

Old 01-18-2010, 06:39 AM
Gold Member

Way too deep for you idiots...sorry.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:42 AM
Gold Member

Read the bible...It is full of God's punishment for unrepentant sinners.

Start with Adam and Eve.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Gold Member

Gee they gave Mary's age in the bible?

Must of carbon dated her skeleton, had the global warming scientists take a break from making up data to prove she was 13....moron.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
Oh your logic is impeccable and it explains your thinking on other posts...

If teddy is in hell a republican takes over...

If teddy is in heaven a dem is in the seat...

Amazing insight on your reasoning capacity, thank you.
Comments such as those above are flawless duplicates of the words of arrogant Democrats.

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it might be a Libertarian.
"As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

Old 01-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Internet = SrsBsns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackZero View Post
Comments such as those above are flawless duplicates of the words of arrogant Democrats.

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it might be a Libertarian.
Are you trying to say the OP's post actually made some sort of sense? Because I gotta said I thought some guy left his computer on and his kid got on and starting banging away on the keyboard.

But before you go theorizing where Teddy Kennedy is going to end up (Heaven or Hell) you should start by proving there *IS* a Heaven and Hell.

(I'm not saying there is or isn't, just that he should prove it)

All I got from this thread is that the OP hates Teddy Kennedy. Aside from that there doesn't appear to be any facts or substance.

Last edited by SeriousBusiness : 01-18-2010 at 09:13 AM.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Gold Member

Atually the FBI files on the Kennedy Murder is open to the public and available online. Read the entire file.. If you can read, you'll see how guilty this scum was...going scott free.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:

Payback is a bitch.

I think Ted Kennedy went through is own personal Hell after the events that led to this gal dying. Very sad.

Old 01-18-2010, 11:40 AM
Swingdickery!

Where ever he is, I'll bet he isn't wearing pants.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Gold Member

Tulip,

Ted Kennedy didn't give a rats ass about Mary Joe. Read the FBI files. It will make you sick the lengths he went to to cover his own ass.

He was an arrogant drunk his entire life...no lesson learned from mary joe...he continued to womanize and get loaded...

personal hell...give me an fing break.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Tulip,

Ted Kennedy didn't give a rats ass about Mary Joe. Read the FBI files. It will make you sick the lengths he went to to cover his own ass.

He was an arrogant drunk his entire life...no lesson learned from mary joe...he continued to womanize and get loaded...

I am taking it you do not care for the Kennedy family. The Kennedy Politicians.

For sure Ted should have called for help. He made a terrible mistake. I do not know for sure why he did what he did. Probably panicked.

His drinking problems could have been caused from feelings of guilt. Ya never know. His womanizing and drinking only hurt him didn't help him.

I doubt anyone looked at Ted Kennedy after Mary Jo's death without remembering what happened. I know I didn't.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:16 AM
Gold Member

Tulip...I don't get it , Imagine Mary Joe is your Daughter and some rich asshole left her in a shallow ditch to drown.

You act as if this scum is the victim, and had to drink to cope. This guy did not care and his behavior was the same before and after the event. That is why I belive he rots in Hell.
Unrepentant sinners do go there. No sugar drops or lolypops there.

Getting back to the real victim. Nobody screams that justice was not served as Teddy should have been in prison his entire life paying for this reckless slaughter of innocent life.

Instead he continued this reckless slaughter by approving supreme court justices that held up the fraud of "privacy" to murder your own kids.
Restarting & Extending his killing spree of innocent human life since 1973.

Tulip wake up! There is right and wrong. There are real victims, and Kennedy is not one of them!!!

Kennedy was a muderous selfish loser of a drunk. Call it as it is.

Old 01-19-2010, 05:47 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Tulip,

A womanizing, sick thug, as opposed to say Bill Clinton.

Oh wait.

Never mind. Forget it.

Both got reelected, by Kool Aid drinking Democrats, who reviled Newt Gingrich for talking bad to his wife in the hospital.
"As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." - Newt Gingrich

Old 01-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Tulip...I don't get it , Imagine Mary Joe is your Daughter and some rich asshole left her in a shallow ditch to drown.

You act as if this scum is the victim, and had to drink to cope. This guy did not care and his behavior was the same before and after the event. That is why I belive he rots in Hell.
Unrepentant sinners do go there. No sugar drops or lolypops there.

Getting back to the real victim. Nobody screams that justice was not served as Teddy should have been in prison his entire life paying for this reckless slaughter of innocent life.

Instead he continued this reckless slaughter by approving supreme court justices that held up the fraud of "privacy" to murder your own kids.
Restarting & Extending his killing spree of innocent human life since 1973.

Tulip wake up! There is right and wrong. There are real victims, and Kennedy is not one of them!!!

Kennedy was a muderous selfish loser of a drunk. Call it as it is.
I am not defending what Ted Kennedy did in this situation.

Just hope he had a conscious and did pay a price for what he did.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneway
Ted Kennedy didn't give a rats ass about Mary Joe.
And you don't give a rat's ass about Mary Jo Kopechne either.

She was helping the Democrats. And she was helping Bobby Kennedy before he died in 1968. So why would you care about her?

What if Mary had lived and became a prominent member of the Democratic Party?

You'd be calling her a disgusting, filthy, liberal bitch who is hell-bent on destroying this country.

And the rest of you conservatives would bestow upon her the same respect that you give to Nancy Pelosi.

You'd probably be happy if she dropped dead.

I know you expect Martha to lose the election today in Massachusetts.

But if Martha does win, I'll be laughing my ass off.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:47 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post

I know you expect Martha to lose the election today in Massachusetts.

But if Martha does win, I'll be laughing my ass off.
Hey half wit.... No one expected Martha to lose today, she was a huge favorite in the #2 most liberal state in the Union.

If she loses, that is the shocker.

- Thomas Sowell
http://www.tsowell.com/

Old 01-19-2010, 08:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleP
Hey half wit.... No one expected Martha to lose today, she was a huge favorite in the #2 most liberal state in the Union.
I never said "expected".

I said expect.

Oops . . . your disclaimer. I'm not supposed to correct your stupidity.

Never mind then.