report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Newbie Member

Charles Ryder/Justin Blake/Univ of Internet Marketing

Wow. These guys have a great sales page. You pay $47 and then $47 every month for access to their supposed help with making money online. What a joke. Basically, they tell you to put ads in ezines, get banners, join traffic exchanges, etc. This is all information that anyone who's been trying internet marketing for an hour already learned for free!

Don't waste your money on this. It's a total rip off. Plus, you pay with CCBill and they have horrible cutomer relations. They won't help at all. They didn't even use my name in the letter of response to me when I asked them for help. At least it was easy to cancel the subscription.

So, anything from Charles Ryder, Justin Blake, University of Internet Marketing or marketingliveonline.com ----it's a huge scam. The also haven't responded to my request for refund, which I sent less than 5 minutes after seeing their junk. Definite scam. :mad:

Old 05-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Senior Scammer Molestation Expert

Re: Charles Ryder/Justin Blake/Univ of Internet Marketing

If you actually paid for this crap you dont deserve a refund.

Old 05-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by renloyx
If you actually paid for this crap you dont deserve a refund.
Why do so many people have to be such jerks about things on forums? Seriously, are you that way to people you know? I hope not. I just made a post in the hopes of helping someone else. It's unneccessary to speak to me like that. Try to learn to treat people with respect. Sure, I made a mistake and just wanted to let others know about it. I guess I'll think twice if I ever make a mistake again.

Old 05-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Gold Member

Chill, don't worry about him.
Thx for the info.
Anyway, the name Justin Blake sounds like Justin Timberlake. That's already enough to keep me away...

Old 05-11-2006, 11:06 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan1st
Chill, don't worry about him.
Thx for the info.
Anyway, the name Justin Blake sounds like Justin Timberlake. That's already enough to keep me away...

Thanks. I don't really post to many groups so I guess I wasn't prepared for such negativity.

I hadn't even thought about Justin Timberlake...that's too funny. :D

Old 05-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Gold Member

Hehe, it got to me really...

Old 05-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Charles Ryder/Justin Blake/Univ of Internet Ma

Yep theres no doubt about it , charles ryder is definitely an expert all right. expert scammer that is - ha - so called 'free' dvd which you have to give over credit card detail to pay for "postage"- then a month lata when youre not looking he zapps you for $105.00 or more !!!. hows that for poor bizness. He obviously doesnt want to make much more money or sell too many more products with getting bad publicity like this, huh