report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 08:47 AM
noted...

Re: The Unbiased Stupid People's Guide To MLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianoint View Post
well have to hid behind a name, don't want the moderators shooting me down for advertising right ?

Kia Sophia HAHA, niceeee

BTW a Q7 is a brilliant car...s550 after you own one you realize the only practical thing about it is you draw attention to your ego, Hell I admit it.

BTW 45K, nope the big engine ads around 20K to the price tag, optioned out, taxes, dealer fees, yeah more like 80K

again a lot of rubbish without facts. S550 single with ego, Q7 = engaged to a woman who has kids...lets get that clear

Fast money your name is what ?
I hide behind nothing.

Contempo160 and ianoint, the rest is for you to figure out....
Saying your name is not against the rules here.. spamming the board with your link is... I want to sign up under a great man like you.. what is your name and number? pm me..

About the q7, Fully optioned $61k.. and that is for the "big engine one".. You saying 80K is a lie.. But whatever.. From that I have to say I seriously doubt you have a q7 or ever drove an s550 unless it was your parents car.. See the s550 is a moms car or an old mans car.. Not a young mans ego car. That is just funny..

Ego with a s550. I have got to laugh.. Of course I know a few people with s550's and their all old men, but whatever.. Had you said an sl550.. I might of believed you..

Now, You said you paid 105k for a brand new s550 and sold it a year later..(even though the national average is 86k, even with taxes it does not come to 105K) Then you say that the maintenance was expensive.. I have owned many Mercedes Benz's. My wife has the new E-550 and mine always come with a warranty.. They do not have warranties where you live?

So many holes in your stories and your only on your 24th post..

Play on player..

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...rucks/Audi_Q7/

http://autos.yahoo.com/2010_mercedes_benz_s_class_s550/

Last edited by fastmoney : 01-06-2010 at 08:49 AM.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:09 AM
I am Contempo

Buddy what neck of the woods do you live in ? New York City the s550 is a symbol of prominence young and OLD, ummm yeah the idea of "baby maybach when redesigned in 07" turned many heads OLD AND Young, q7 80K optioned out buddy, your are an anal ignorant fool, simply go to cars.com and look at new inventories, 70K on 4.2 liters easy, 61K is starting base on the 4.2, e-550, nice car SL550, new york city ? umm pot hole capital of the world ? Nope, and when I say maintenance, when you stop and go in traffic all day, rotors and pads go, oil changes, when you are playing parking musical chairs and some guy in his kia dings your rear bumper trying to get out of a tight spot....and well an s550 looks ugly with a chipped bumber right, do you now what a paint job costs ?

105K on a brand new s550, easy, 95k sticker, 6 percent taxes, 1500 dealer conveyance fee, amg spoiler kits, and all the trinkets, and we approach 105 no problem.......

You are an ignorant fool in love with me because you are simply paying to much attention to me.

I don't care to sign you up, have fun driving your wife's car, apparently she is the one who deserves it since she is the one working, while you are home doing nilch, chatting on line, looking to defame anyone you can, because you my friend, live a very unfulfilled life, full of emptiness, jealousy, and boredom

have a great day

cars.com inventory Q7 over 70K
cars.com inventory s550

learn the facts, that apply to the real world before you speak lies in attempt to defame, debunk the truth, because in the end, you are the fool

The Unofficial Lifepath Unlimited Blog, Full resources, tutorials, truth's and methods to build your business

I have no affiliation with Lifepath Unlimited, but I have a damn good method to Success !!!, Not a Silver Bullet or Some Proven System It's Called Business YOU MORON!!!! I AM CONTEMPO

Last edited by ianoint : 01-06-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:36 AM
I am Contempo

I am will, ummm sorry, had the guns out.....friendly fire ????? lol

The Unofficial Lifepath Unlimited Blog, Full resources, tutorials, truth's and methods to build your business

I have no affiliation with Lifepath Unlimited, but I have a damn good method to Success !!!, Not a Silver Bullet or Some Proven System It's Called Business YOU MORON!!!! I AM CONTEMPO

Old 01-06-2010, 10:39 AM
noted...

Quote:

I don't care to sign you up, have fun driving your wife's car, apparently she is the one who deserves it since she is the one working, while you are home doing nilch, chatting on line, looking to defame anyone you can, because you my friend, live a very unfulfilled life, full of emptiness, jealousy, and boredom
Good try, Nice come back.. You got that "act as if" down...

Also.. Your entire quote above.. Funny.. It just shows you really do not have any life experience.. But whatever..

If you are really basing your "ego" and all your smack talk on your mlm dream... The joke is on you... ( I know you said you owned a marketing comp with 10 employees and 2 mil in sales.. But that is B.S. and you know it) Why? Successful real business owners do not get into mlm.. (not for long) Wanna- be's.. Do. End of story..

If you were successful in your real "marketing" business, you would know why...

If you didn't learn after the first 4 mlms you were in, the 5th one isn't going to show you.. It just shows how much you believe in hype and B.S.. Thus the need to tell everyone you had a 105k car etc... (which I also think is bunk) cause why talk about things you used to own.

BTW: My wife has not worked since you were in elementary school..

Old 01-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Ianoint, you will soon realise, if you havent already, that fastmonkey is the leader of the forum trolls. Most of us on here dont even reply to him, even his own side dont most of the time (though I have, stupidly, once or twice).
Its more fun watching his posts come up with no replies.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
I am Contempo

Ummm yeah fastmoney, guess you are really old, affecting your acuity and ability to absorb facts. First and foremost, 3 out of 5 successful businesses, in this industry!!!!!!, do you understand the leverage it provides ? In grad school they teach us that our first 5, yes 5 businesses will fail, why ? because as with anything WE LEARN, and most build businesses, especially sole proprietor's with a silo like framework, this is not considered optimal.

Keep that in mind, as academically I was a shining star, theoretically an ace, but hand's on in reference to applied practicality... Well there is only so much a young 20 year old with no experience can truly do. I HAD TO LEARN MY FRIEND

care to know more ? well know I am a smart man.

Who see's no problem in diversifying my portfolio. Hell with my new clients, I always create a performance incentive for my consulting which varies from 11 to 15 percent.

I have several clients who do real estate in very posh parts of California. I charge 11 to 15 percent of their commission's generated via my advertising efforts....thus I have diversified my portfolio, as I am making real estate revenue's and never needed to get licensed.....:)

Ask a mortgage broker what my referral fee is on a 2.1 million dollar home.

Ask a life insurance broker what my referral fee is per policy sold through our marketing efforts.

I am diversified, my business model is proven, I make money, when others make money, but when you have 30 guys who are your clients who pay 15% kickbacks for performance to 1 guy on top......what does that look like.....OH MY GOD....MLM....damnit I love this industry

Old 01-06-2010, 11:18 AM
noted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
This is completely false. Many successful business owners and management types get into mlm, just like they also get into real estate investing, farming, stock market, if they have excess money or time and are looking for another stream of income or deduction, they do these things. And mlm is not out of the questioin.

The ones I know tell me it is because it takes the least of their time and provides a good return.
The ones you know?? Humm.. Mlm takes the least amount of time? Humm.. Provides a good return? Humm..

Real business owners laugh at mlmers.. You will get it.. One day.. Maybe when your on your 15th mlm..

And if you are so smart.. Can't you get a spell checker..

Old 01-06-2010, 11:39 AM
noted...

Quote:
Didn't say I was so smart...and if the sight nedeed a splel chekcer it wood haf won.

I just know folks that are in mlm that have fairly large businesses. They own contracting companies, standard franchises, sports franchises, cab companies, and who knows what all else....as I haven't met them all. I'm just talking about folks that I sat around a dinner table with and said...I understand why a little guy like me that is trying to make some extra income is here....but why are you here? These folks are millionaires..(as if a million in assets is anything these days)...well off...and it is simply another stream of income. One fellow said "Frankly, if I can see a way to make another hundred thousand a year...I do it."

See that is the problem with mlm.. The lies.. How many times have you heard.. there is a doctor in this deal and he lives in a million dollar house, he is in so we should all be in.. well he didn't buy his million dollar house from mlm.. and trust me they will not tell you when he leaves either...

This is the same thing and I know you heard it before.. One of the guys quit his job and is going to do this full time.. This thing is blowing up..

It is all B.S. It is all hype.. DO some people make a lot of money.. Yes.. The owners and a few that got in soon enough. Those people keep the lie going.. Do 99.9% make money? NO..

You are basing your income on the fact that 99% of the people you put in are going to fail and quit...

If you mowed lawns and every year you had to replace everyone one of your customers, how are you ever going to sit back and relax or build a business you can pass on to your kids..

The faster you realize this. The faster you will be better off...

Old 01-06-2010, 11:53 AM
noted...

Quote:
Ummm yeah fastmoney, guess you are really old, affecting your acuity and ability to absorb facts. First and foremost, 3 out of 5 successful businesses, in this industry!!!!!!, do you understand the leverage it provides ? In grad school they teach us that our first 5, yes 5 businesses will fail, why ? because as with anything WE LEARN, and most build businesses, especially sole proprietor's with a silo like framework, this is not considered optimal.

Keep that in mind, as academically I was a shining star, theoretically an ace, but hand's on in reference to applied practicality... Well there is only so much a young 20 year old with no experience can truly do. I HAD TO LEARN MY FRIEND

care to know more ? well know I am a smart man.

Who see's no problem in diversifying my portfolio. Hell with my new clients, I always create a performance incentive for my consulting which varies from 11 to 15 percent.

I have several clients who do real estate in very posh parts of California. I charge 11 to 15 percent of their commission's generated via my advertising efforts....thus I have diversified my portfolio, as I am making real estate revenue's and never needed to get licensed.....:)

Ask a mortgage broker what my referral fee is on a 2.1 million dollar home.

Ask a life insurance broker what my referral fee is per policy sold through our marketing efforts.

I am diversified, my business model is proven, I make money, when others make money, but when you have 30 guys who are your clients who pay 15% kickbacks for performance to 1 guy on top......what does that look like.....OH MY GOD....MLM....damnit I love this industry
See no rhyme or reason with you.. Now I am old.. Before I was just lazy and let my wife work.. Ok.. Whatever.. I prefer wise..

Ok I will play PM me a number of a mortgage broker I can call and ask how much you have made off helping him advertising his listings.. Also send me a number of the insurance agent you are working with?

So you being so smart.. you have 30 guys using your ad services and when they sell something you make 15%.. And they sell 2.1 million dollar homes, so you clear about 6-9k off of a house. In this market and with your crack marketing skills I bet they are all selling one of those bad boys a month... So you are making 150k to $200k a month.. Wow..

You want us to believe, you are making that much money but still choose to sell some dink mlm product.. Yea right...

But I will tell you.. You got the hype mlm B.S. Down pat.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:54 PM
I am Contempo

Fastmoney

if you would simply go to my blog found in my sig line you would see through testimonials and comments, and my blog postings, that I am the realest son of a bi%ch in the game, no hype, no rah rah....take a look.....and then you will understand why I am very successful.

I offer well over 150 pages of absolutely free information that debunks the whole secrets your sponsor won't teach ya. I take a hardline on solid business principles, and a strong stance against B.S talk and unrealistic goals, with focus on lead generation, sales and prospecting.

check it out..... you will have a pretty good laugh, but really see how and why this 28 year old is so successful, because I don't pull strings and I keep it real, good luck

Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 PM
noted...

Believe your own B.S. do ya..

Good for you.. remember "Act as If"

Old 01-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
well have to hid behind a name, don't want the moderators shooting me down for advertising right ?

Contempo160 and ianoint, the rest is for you to figure out....
This has to be the lamest excuse I've heard since I've been a mod. Seriously.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Swingdickery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
This has to be the lamest excuse I've heard since I've been a mod. Seriously.
And that's saying a lot!
It's B.S. too as several of the more "Pro" MLMer's here that do use their real names and have yet to get the boot, so why don't you? It'd be a vast business boost, why just ask Crispy Doylie! He got like a bazillion hits and sold millions in "health" cookies in just a few hours from one post! Right?

Last edited by Mike! : 01-06-2010 at 02:45 PM.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
And that's saying a lot!
It's B.S. too as several of the more "Pro" MLMer's here do use their real names, so why don't you? It'd be a vast business boost, why just ask Crispy Doily! He got a bazillion hits and sold millions in cookies in just a few hours from one post!

Thats a lie! I sold billions in ten minutes, not ''a few hours''.

Why do you have to lie about things?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 01-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Swingdickery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Thats a lie! I sold billions in ten minutes, not ''a few hours''.

Why do you have to lie about things?
Sorry Chris, thanks for setting the record straight!

Last edited by Mike! : 01-06-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Banned

Here's the bottom line when it comes to the Amway business model:

Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.

As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products.

Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

If you are unable to prove the above is not true, then all readers need to realize the above facts reflect reality.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textex View Post
Here's the bottom line when it comes to the Amway business model:

Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.

As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products.

Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

If you are unable to prove the above is not true, then all readers need to realize the above facts reflect reality.

Are you a robot, or do you ever have anything different (and more interesting) to say?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-07-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Me, I'd be embarassed, but he seems to like showing everyone his tiny url.

LOL.... thats about it!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote: