report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2006, 07:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Gold Calling - Earn $3000 - $7000 Weekly

Ok..This is it.

Gold Calling - What is it?
Welcome to GoldCalling®.com, your information source on an incredible software system - the world’s first Business Communications Software - that provides one focal point for all voice, voice mail, email and other forms of communication.

You can find out more from their website http://goldcalling.com
Read about the software then post your comments.

The reason i posted this. I read a post on another company i invested in. Having already been 12daily scammed, and being shown this from a trusted upline

You guys are the S-Files (X-FILES - Scully & Mulder) of the interent.

If you guys dont get to the bottom, it must be good.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE - TELL EVERYONE

Happy De-Scamming
Richy

Old 05-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Silver Member

Re: Gold Calling - Earn $3000 - $7000 Weekly

so u have to invest in this company??? and how muchhh

Old 05-08-2006, 03:29 AM
krypt

I think goldcalling is some type of tool/system that compaines use to promote their programs. Check this website out: www.14kin3daysusinggoldcalling.com it talks about someone who make 14k in 3 days using goldcalling.com. I hope that helps any.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Search for the Truth!

Well...

Let me fill you in on Gold Calling...

Formed by the marketer Stephen Burke from Toronto Canada.

Was designed to broadcast to 25000 leads per week a 30-45 second advetisement via the phone...

Steve Burke claimed that all their leads were scrubbed from the do not call list...yada yada yada...

Ok...I laid down $1500 to a guy in Sweden, Paul Stevenson...right?

I know...pricey...but sounded oh so cool when Steve Burke talked about it on the teleconference calls...

I donwload the software...something called a SoftPhone...configure my 30 second spot...laid down even more green stuff for that...and broadcast to about 500 leads...people that wanted to hear from me, right?

Wrong!

First rattle out of the box, this guy returns my call...I figure holy cow...this works?

I called him back...I was trying to sell nothing right?

He says...I am so glad you returned my call...I am getting about 10 of these per day...I know 2 Senators from New York that are working on this case...I am going to SUE you!

Oh my God...to say the least...well I smoothed that over...and proceeded to call Steve Burke for my money back, right?

Good old Steve was unavailable for about 2 weeks but he did call me...ONCE...to tell me that he just did not have time to talk...but would call me back when he did...Am I missing something here?

I requested my money back...he said NO...imagine that...It was a 1 up...he did not have my money...LIAR!

I know of at least a dozen people that were duped out of their hard earned money just like me...think its payback time for good old Toronto Boy...Steven Burke...Gold Calling mastermind...scam artist deluxe...

Hey...he will make you like your b___ f______g!

Grease up Steven...wait for the flurry about your program Gold Calling...Gold Calling Deluxe up the shaft program...

Here is his website beware...the eyes are on you old buddy!

Sounds almost like what is going on with Kurt Steele, Tim Romero and Kenneth Doyle from DeskView and Quikonnex fame?

See this Post

Anyone else out there been screwed, blued and tattoed like me...in Gold Calling?

I know you are there...let me know!

CoolHankLuke1

Old 02-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Search for the Truth!

Gold Calling is probably the quietest scam I know of...for now anyway...seems like people don't mind takin a fleecin from guys like Steven Burke and Paul Stevenson!

Or...maybe they do...and just have not seen this popup before?

CoolHankLuke1

Old 02-11-2007, 04:13 AM
Gold Member

Nice post coolhandluke1, thx for the warning.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:59 AM
Search for the Truth!

I think people need to know this kind of stuff...

This is not a vendetta...this is real results...I think Steven Burke is a scam artist...prone to taking money from good people like you and me...

Bottom line...let's keep these guys in line!

CoolHankLuke1

Old 02-13-2007, 04:56 AM
Search for the Truth!

Hey Stephen Burke...Gold Calling Scam Artist Extraordaire...

I personally know of at least seven people...have been duped out of their money...and you told them the same old lies just to get out of returning their money because your program is a one-up...

Hey Stephen...ONE UP THIS!

People like you are going to go down...so enjoy your wealth for now...by the time we are through with you...you will be internet history!

Hey...someone do me a favor?

Pass this post along to old Steven...see how he likes his own medicine back!

CoolHankLuke1