report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Cranky Old Fart

LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len ******

So, it looks like Lenny has finally grown a set and agreed to debate somebody about something!

Seriously!

RickyB posted this over on mlm.com:

ATTENTION!!!!! LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len ******

Quote:
Please Come Join us for this LIVE DEBATE!!!!

LIVE COMPENSATION PLAN DEBATE between Ricky Brandino & Len ******

This Saturday Morning on Tom Chenault’s Radio Show

9 AM EST

This LIVE DEBATE will be Broadcast LIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD and will be moderated by Tom Chenault.

For More info , Go to

http://tomchenault.com/

Stay Tuned for even MORE INFO!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

This will be a Great Debate!

RickyB
I checked with Ricky to make sure this was legit and if I had permission to post the details here.
Quote:
yes, it is Legit, Thanks for the Spell Check and Yes you can Post it
So there!

Should be entertaining.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:13 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len ******

Should be good!

Can any expert on times tell what 9 am EST would be in the UK? I'm guessing 2 pm.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 12-24-2009, 04:16 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Well, it does look like a go.

Tom Chenault has weighed in on the rules.

Quote:
This will be fun! No personal attacks...it's gotta be done professionally. And I have "the BUTTON" to mute anyone getting wild. So...not to worry. I am trying to get Rod Cook on to help me sort all of this out.
Jeff Combs was supposed to be on but we preempted him for this.
There is so much opinion out there about comp plans and how to work them. This should confuse the matter even more!

Thanks Ricky and Len for having the courage to step up!

Tom
According to Lenny, "We will only debate comp plan theory as it relates to single-line and binary plans".

Doesn't sound too interesting, but will sure be interesting to listen to his debate style.

But does anyone notice something odd here?

This LIVE DEBATE ... will be moderated by Tom Chenault

Wasn't it not too long ago that Lenny was refusing to debate Juulie under these very same conditions?

Now he's willing to debate Ricky with a moderator?

What gives with that?

Old 12-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
So, it looks like Lenny has finally grown a set and agreed to debate somebody about something!

Seriously!

RickyB posted this over on mlm.com:

ATTENTION!!!!! LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len ******

I checked with Ricky to make sure this was legit and if I had permission to post the details here.

So there!

Should be entertaining.
Since I know both of these guys, it should be a real hoot! I won't be here, but I HOPE someone records it! ROTFL!

Old 12-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
I HOPE someone records it! ROTFL!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tomchen...s-radio-show-1 )

Jump to the 6 minute mark to skip over the network news lead in and show intro.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Watchdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeryD View Post
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tomchen...s-radio-show-1 )

Jump to the 6 minute mark to skip over the network news lead in and show intro.
I turned it off after the first couple minutes of the discussion. Discussing the various types of compensation plans is like discussing which scam is better than the other scam...

Old 12-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Banned

Debating compensation plans? Your right. Its like discussing which gun to use in a robbery. Your still a theif!

Old 12-27-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
Debating compensation plans? Your right. Its like discussing which gun to use in a robbery. Your still a theif!

Havent you got a night club to collect from..... Walter Mitty?

Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 12-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Banned

Not sure what a walter mitty is. Dont care either.

One thing about being a compulsive liar yourself is, you go thru life thinking everyone else is. Dont you?

Old 12-28-2009, 06:10 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owninator View Post
Cute!

I like that analogy.

I only listened for a bit to listen to how Lenny put his points across.

The chap is articulate, I'll give him that.

But it should also be apparent what a waste of time it is in trying to have a "debate" on a call in radio show. It just doesn't work.

The only way I see a real debate happening is under the rules of formal engagement.

Live, face to face, and with a moderator.

I don't see that proposed debate between Lenny and Juulie ever coming to fruition. But Juulie was correct.

That debate between the two should take place somewhere like the UNLV campus under formal rules and with a moderator, as Juulie suggested.

Of course, I don't think we ever got to the point of what the debate was to be about. Last I heard it had something to do with the efficacy of Yoli. So I don't even see how that could be debated.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Cute!

I like that analogy.

I only listened for a bit to listen to how Lenny put his points across.

The chap is articulate, I'll give him that.

But it should also be apparent what a waste of time it is in trying to have a "debate" on a call in radio show. It just doesn't work.

The only way I see a real debate happening is under the rules of formal engagement.

Live, face to face, and with a moderator.

I don't see that proposed debate between Lenny and Juulie ever coming to fruition. But Juulie was correct.

That debate between the two should take place somewhere like the UNLV campus under formal rules and with a moderator, as Juulie suggested.

Of course, I don't think we ever got to the point of what the debate was to be about. Last I heard it had something to do with the efficacy of Yoli. So I don't even see how that could be debated.

What do you think of your friend Ricky's MLM then Brian.... Mandura isnt it?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-28-2009, 06:37 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
What do you think of your friend Ricky's MLM then Brian.... Mandura isnt it?
It was discussed on this thread:

Mandura

Old 12-28-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:
It was discussed on this thread:

Mandura
Thanks for that. But what do you think of it Brian?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Cranky Old Fart

How would I know?

If I was going to pay $35 for a bottle of something, it sure as hell wouldn't be fruit juice.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:53 AM

Quote:
How would I know?

If I was going to pay $35 for a bottle of something, it sure as hell wouldn't be fruit juice.

How would you know?

You have an opinion on most things Brian....
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Silver Member

THIS DEBATE IS A JOKE! I know both of these guys & Ricky was in my upline and downline too! The whole debate is on who's comp plan is better and they both suck! I rest my case!

Old 11-03-2011, 07:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len ********

Is Tom Chenualt a scammer? I have been looking at a company called DrinkACT and when try to find someone to work with I keep talking to people that are upset and says the leader, Tom Chenault, tells them he will provide support and help, and he never does. I just need to know if this man is going to help if I join, or is he a scammer like I am getting told? I spoke to a lady in OH today that says she lost hundreds of dollars because of this company and received the same information by this Tom Chenault character. She said he called her and promised to train her, and that he would put on a power line and give her people? I do not know what any of this means. I am trying to find a good company, with good people that would help. Please let me know since you seem to think this guy is a God from what I am reading on here.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Bronze Member

Re: LIVE DEBATE between RickyB & Len Clemens

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjaminson View Post
Is Tom Chenualt a scammer? I have been looking at a company called DrinkACT and when try to find someone to work with I keep talking to people that are upset and says the leader, Tom Chenault, tells them he will provide support and help, and he never does. I just need to know if this man is going to help if I join, or is he a scammer like I am getting told? I spoke to a lady in OH today that says she lost hundreds of dollars because of this company and received the same information by this Tom Chenault character. She said he called her and promised to train her, and that he would put on a power line and give her people? I do not know what any of this means. I am trying to find a good company, with good people that would help. Please let me know since you seem to think this guy is a God from what I am reading on here.
I dont know this guy and have never worked with him, but I do hear his radio show online which is mostly now a one hour infomerical for Youngevity. His show used to be good with interesting guests but now its mostly just people from his Youngevity downline. He also has said he has 180,000 distributors in Youngevity, which Drinkact is just a part of, but he walked away from Youngevity to join Xler8 a few years ago and now said last Saturday on his show that his group has grown 50% since he came back. Wait a minute. So it was 120,000 when he left to join Xler8???

Im not saying hes dishonest. Maybe he just has a really bad memory or is bad at math.

To be fair you should contact Rod Cook, Len Clemens or Troy Dooley. These guys have more experience with him that I do and all seem to like him.