report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2006, 05:06 AM
Newbie Member

Anyone heard of Global Investment LCC?

Hi! I received email from a Global Investments LCC, they said they are located in russia. Is this a legit company? I have looked through their website and it seems normal.

Old 05-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Anyone heard of Global Investment LCC?

Here is their email:

Good afternoon!

I am a manager of Global Investments, LCC Company.
We are glad to inform you, that your resume has been successfully selected from hundreds of candidates.
Search passed on site www.job-ad-venture.com! And now we would like to suggest you to become our agent in the USA! I am your personal manager, my name is Alexandre Davidov, and my task is to show you the ropes and to explain what is required from you.

Some information about Global Investments, LCC Company. Please attentively look through the file named "Description Global Investments". This file contains information on the company. General directions of ?Global Investments, LCC| are the following:
- Complex financial service of corporate clients;
- Financing international trade enterprises;
- Financing navigation business;
- Controlling of assets and private persons' fortune;
- Strategic consulting;
- Marketing service of operations clients, financial (non-financial) partners and agents organization
Strategically, we serve the following five categories of clients:
- Institutional investors
- High-net-worth individual investors
- Entrepreneurs
- Portfolio company management teams
- Clients that need investment banking or management consulting services

We help institutional investors and high-net-worth individual investors to make successful private equity investments to optimize their portfolio management. Private equity is an asset class that offers investors
unique opportunities and advantages. Our activities include all aspects of investment research and analysis, due diligence, fund administration, in addition to maintaining the broad vision required to identify and
capture private equity investment opportunities wherever they arise. Within the ten years- experience ?Global Investments, LCC| and its enterprises have accumulated a great number of documents and certificates and worked out methods of planning and schemes on how to work in tens of countries. ?Global Investments, LCC| is a professional member of over-the-counter market. Financial risks are insured with Insurance Company.

Our company participates in the investment management on the territory of Russia. From August 1, 2005 we have begun work with the USA. We have already clients from the USA who want to invest their capital in Russian industry. Therefore we help the American businessmen to carry out the financial analysis of Russian market for more effective investment of their capital. At the request of the American clients we search for the most favourable offers on work in the financial market of Russia. Thus we help
our clients in the development of their business on the territory of Russia.

Now we want to explain to you a problem which arises at work with the American clients.

WE ACCEPT BANKER'S CHECKS FOR PAYMENT OF OUR SERVICES BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN CLIENTS PREFER TO USE CHECKS FOR PAYMENT OF OUR
SERVICES. THEY CONSIDER THAT IT IS THE MOST RELIABLE, CHEAP AND CHECKED UP WAY FOR
PAYMENT. AFTER CONSULTATION WHICH WE GIVE BY E-MAIL OR PHONE, THEY MAKE OUT A CHECK. MANY CLIENTS ARRIVE TO OUR OFFICE IN MOSCOW AND AFTER WORK WITH OUR COMPANY THEY WRITE OUT CHECKS. ALL THESE CHECKS ARE VALID ONLY ON THE TERRITORY OF THE USA. THEY CAN BE CASHED ONLY ON THE TERRITORY OF THE USA. WE HAVE BRANCHES ONLY IN RUSSIA AND CIS COUNTRIES. THEREFORE OUR COMPANY
NEEDS AN EMPLOYEE IN THE USA ON THE POSITION OF THE FINANCIAL MANAGER. ONE OF THE DUTIES OF THE FINANCIAL MANAGER IN THE USA WILL BE RECEPTION
OF BANKER'S CHECKS FOR CASHING IN.

If you agree to work in the quality of Financial Manager in the USA you will have price-work wages. These are 10 from all cashed checks. Every week you will receive checks for 8000 USD, therefore your earnings will be not less than 800 USD per week. With the increase of the amount of
our clients in the USA your earnings will increase as well. It is a very favourable offer for you which you should not miss. If you disagree for this work, please inform us as we have many candidates for this position but only ONE WORKPLACE which now is offered only to you. Please give your answer during two working days. And now we hope for your consent as we require fair, responsible and respectable employees.

At present we have a small amount of clients in the USA as our company has only recently started work with the USA but by calculations of the marketing department and according to the business plan in 3 months our company
will have more than 30 clients in the USA. Thus, in 3 months you will serve more than 30 checks a month for a
total sum not less than 70,000 USD, therefore your earnings will be more than 7000 USD a month.
It is not required a lot of time from you for this purpose. It is enough one hour a day for performance of work. More simply, when you act in the quality of our financial manager, we will inform our clients about you and
explain them that you are our financial manager in the USA for reception of check payments. Therefore further our clients will write out checks for you. Then they will send these checks to you. When you receive it, you should cash money from the check, leave 10 percent for yourself and send the rest to the financial department of our company,
using Western Union or MoneyGram for this purpose. As you can see it is not difficult and rather profitable!
Also you have a choice! There is the second variant of work. But unfortunately you can engage in this work only after one-year employment in our company. After you work in our company for 12 months, you can be promoted and become our ADVERTISING MANAGER. To be appointed to this position in our company you should:
1. Work in our company for one year.
2. To conclude the contract with our company.
3. Arrive to Russia for training and consultation for the period of two months. All lectures will be held in English.
As we give you an interpreter, you will not have any problems in a language barrier. (We will completely provide you with accommodation and meal). Our
company will pay you 40 USD per day during your stay in Russia. You will live in the Hotel Novotel in the center of Moscow.Hotel-s address:
Moscow
Novoslobodskaja Street, 23
(095)780-40-00
(095)780-40-01
4. Receive a taxpayer number in Russia. Please do not worry about it. Our company will completely take all work on itself. This number gives you the following advantages:
** When you retire, you will be paid every month from the budget of Russia 900 USD as a retirement benefit.
** You receive free of charge treatment in any hospital on the territory of Russia.
If you satisfy the above mentioned conditions, you will search clients who will be ready to invest into economy of Russia. More simply, you are an interlink between our company and clients in the USA. You will receive the salary at the rate of 15 percent from all the sum of funds which clients will pay to our firm. You will decide who is to be
employed, and what way. Your task will be search of clients! All stages of work with one client cost approximately 25,000 USD. If you find 10 clients who will be ready to cooperate with our company, it will be easier for you to pass a curriculum in Russia. We will provide
you with the financial base for carrying out of advertising on territory of the USA. Advertising will be carried out on TV, publicity boards, magazines, newspapers. From ten clients our company can receive profit at the rate of 250,000 USD from which you can get 15 percent and it is 37,500 USD!!!!!!!!! But this work will take you much more time. But now it is early to speak about it. Now you should know that in our company you are not at a stop! You are promoted and increase your salary. We respect and xemunerate our employees who are responsible for concern in the work. All work will consist of the following stages:
1. You should fill in and sign the contract.
2. To send a copy of the contract to us by e-mail or fax.
3. After that you will receive a position of Financial Manager in our company.
At this stage we inform our clients about you, and all checks will be written out for your name.
4. After that, our clients will send checks to you.
5. We inform you how many, when and from whom you receive checks.
6. After you receive checks, you should exchange it for cash. For this purpose you should use the offices ? Fast Check Cash "," Check Cash Express |. It is the fastest way for cashing in.
7. Then you should send money (90 percent from the sum) to our Financial Manager in Russia:
Name: Dima Mikheev (EXAMPLE)
Address:
Russian Federation
STRATEGYA BANK
MOSKOVSKII PROSPEKT 15 KORPUS A
CHEBOKSARY, 428015
** Western Union fee should be taken from the sum of the checks

If you are interested in our offer, please, inform us about it in the letter. You can send it on my e-mail:
davidov@globalinvestmentslcc.com
The contract on which it is necessary to put your signature will be sent to you, you should make a copy and send it back to us. If you have a fax, please send your fax number. We will send it on your fax.Otherwise the contract will be send to you in the next letter. We need the full information on your address (your full name, your address,
phone number, a FAX is necessary for us, etc.), it is necessary for communication with you in case of emergency situations!

We will be glad to welcome you as the representative of Global Investments,LCC company in the USA!

Yours faithfully,
Personal Manager
Alexandre Davidov
e-mail: davidov@globalinvestmentslcc.com
main website: www.GlobalInvestmentsLCC.com
USA website: www.usa.GlobalInvestmentsLCC.com
Tel: 7(095) 250-4867

Old 05-06-2006, 07:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I HATE TO BREAK YOUR BUBBLE...BUT IT'S A SCAM!!!
I received the same email. Would a legit company work that way??? Plus you are liable for any checks that bounce...and once they get your bank information...WATCH OUT!!! :eek:

Old 05-06-2006, 08:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnybubble
Hi! I received email from a Global Investments LCC, they said they are located in russia. Is this a legit company? I have looked through their website and it seems normal.
Here is an email I received from an inquire I made...and after doing more research 2006-05-03 10:31:49

They're based out of the Ukrane (sp?) not New York. It's a total scam.
I bet they would have asked you for your bank account information had
you replied to the original email.

Sorry, but scammers are everywhere... apparently they figured out that
Americans are EXTREMELY gullible, and they all want something for
nothing.

If it's seems to good to be true, it IS.
If someone asks you for your bank account information. duh. don't give
it to them.

----- posted in reply to the following -------

THANK YOU.. 2006-05-02 23:04:24

Thank you for all your posts! I knew it was a scam but just couldn't
understand why I contantly keep getting these solicitaions!! HOW UNFAIR
OF THEM TO PREY UPON HONEST PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO BECOME
FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT!!1