report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2009, 11:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Leapforce IS A SCAM!

Trust me on this, leapforce is a scam; stay away from them, they just want free labor by exploiting new contractors.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Leapforce IS A SCAM!

That's quite a statement to make. I know of quite a few people who work for them and have been paid. They are the company that contracts out and hires work at home employees for a VERY large internet company.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Diamond Member

Tair,

Could you please share why you feel Leapforce is a scam.

On WAHM.COM there are posts about Leapforce on the Google Rater thread. I have been following the posts made on that thread for a few months because I have an interest in Leapforce. Some have had various complaints but nobody has came close to saying they think it is a scam.

Hope you will give some good information on why you feel Leapforce is a scam.

Old 11-24-2009, 03:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Tair,

Please report your complaint to BBB, so that they could begin to investigate this company. BBB Link: http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...nton-ca-314684

From BBB about Leapforce: (The BBB develops a report on a firm based on inquiry or complaint activity. The BBB has not received a sufficient volume of requests for information, nor has the BBB received any complaints on this firm to warrant the development of a report. )

Old 12-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Newbie Member

I have to agree with this post. It is a legitimate job. However, they do mass firings without any rhyme or reason. They will say it is the quality of the contractors work. There is a whole thread on this at very popular work at home blog where more than 10 people were terminated without explanation over a two day period. The way it was done was brutal and chilling. No warning and in the email they tell you to write them if you have a questions about their actions. NO ONE got any reply to their requests for termination and proof of poor quality. In fact, many had received quality reviews from Leapforce. Something is wrong with this company. As for the Better Business Bureau as of December 23, 2009-they had an "F" rating. That speaks volumes.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:48 AM
Newbie Member

If Leapforce terminated your contract....

Please take the time to file online with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) they do not handle employment matters. It takes two minutes. The information with their address, zip and phone number are on the BBB site if you search Leapforce.However, they handle contract matters which is what we had with Leapforce. Make sure you put it under contracts and note that you were terminated without any notice of poor quality work or whatever they told you in that imfamous email. Also note that they will not respond to any attempts to contact them after they terminated you. Get the word out about how they treat contractors through this very legitimate and effective way. This will help warn other contractors of their behavior when they search Leapforce on BBB. Do not let them get away with their reprehensible treatment of contractors anymore. Feel free to email me.They do this with impunity.

Old 12-31-2009, 11:39 AM
Diamond Member

Re: If Leapforce terminated your contract....

I have been reading posts made on message boards from people who are getting terminated by Leapforce without any notification before the termination.

Was there anything in the contract you sign with them that said they would notify you before termination? Does it state they have the right to terminate when they see fit?

It seems to me they might be letting people go to keep their workers at the correct number for the work needed.

Seems like they would have had a better way to do this. For the amount of money they pay their contractors it seems they would do a better job with the way they treat their contractors.

Also since you sign a contract seems this information about termination would be included in the contract.

Old 01-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Newbie Member

Re: If Leapforce terminated your contract....

I really do not think the terminated workers have much recourse or it would be so expensive and time consuming that most could not pursue this method. However, filing a complaint with the BBB not only allows the contractor to be taken seriously by Leapforce and get a response (they are so arrogant that they do not respond once they send their form email out terminating your contract). But more importantly, it creates a great record of their behavior with contractors and may help others from being treated like this by them. It is despicable and unethical how they treat contractors. Legal? Probably. But there is a big difference between what is ethical and legal in this world.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:02 AM
Newbie Member

I have worked for Leapforce for several months now and I LOVE it! My other friend has been doing it for over a year. I get paid every month as I should. The reason people get fired is because of their quality of work. I am perfectly happy working there because it allows me to stay home with my son. No complaints from me :)

Old 08-29-2010, 12:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just checked the BBB site; they have an 'F' because BBB has concerns about their industry and because they have no info on the company. There have been no complaints in the past 36 months against them.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Totally agree. Leapforce is a scam.

Checkout BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...#ratingdetails

For instance: the the Search Engine Evaluator online qualification exam consists of 150 (!!!) simulated search engine evaluation tasks!!! Simulation goes to actual websites. Seems like actual work to me...

Old 11-15-2010, 05:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I think it could very well be a scam but keep in mind 20/20 just did a story on how the BBB gives companies and organizations "F" if they are not members, the story basically revealed that BBB is a pay for play. Websites like this are probably more valuable then the BBB.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mels708 View Post
I have worked for Leapforce for several months now and I LOVE it! My other friend has been doing it for over a year. I get paid every month as I should. The reason people get fired is because of their quality of work. I am perfectly happy working there because it allows me to stay home with my son. No complaints from me :)
Is it decent money I know some one looking to do that type of work

Old 11-19-2010, 10:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have worked for Leapforce and they only pay half of what you are due if you are lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
Tair,

Could you please share why you feel Leapforce is a scam.

On WAHM.COM there are posts about Leapforce on the Google Rater thread. I have been following the posts made on that thread for a few months because I have an interest in Leapforce. Some have had various complaints but nobody has came close to saying they think it is a scam.

Hope you will give some good information on why you feel Leapforce is a scam.

Old 11-21-2010, 03:47 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tair View Post
Trust me on this, leapforce is a scam; stay away from them, they just want free labor by exploiting new contractors.
I joined and was approved about a week ago. I've logged on several times day and night since then. There are NEVER any tasks to do. I sent them an email politely asking why this is and got no response. What's weird is that there are ads for help all over the Internet for them. Why post so many ads for help if you have nothing for new agents to do? Big waste of time.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boati111 View Post
Is it decent money I know some one looking to do that type of work

It's not bad. You would have to check out the website, but I believe that most are around 13.50/hr 1099.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-Anya View Post
I have worked for Leapforce and they only pay half of what you are due if you are lucky!
I have probably about 10 friends who work for them also, and everyone loves it and we all get paid. Good luck to you.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginaduncan View Post
I have to agree with this post. It is a legitimate job. However, they do mass firings without any rhyme or reason. They will say it is the quality of the contractors work. There is a whole thread on this at very popular work at home blog where more than 10 people were terminated without explanation over a two day period. The way it was done was brutal and chilling. No warning and in the email they tell you to write them if you have a questions about their actions. NO ONE got any reply to their requests for termination and proof of poor quality. In fact, many had received quality reviews from Leapforce. Something is wrong with this company. As for the Better Business Bureau as of December 23, 2009-they had an "F" rating. That speaks volumes.
mass firings happen because at least once a month every rater is reviewed. they all know and receive review scores. when they fail they are terminated. its not even up to Leapforce, its the vendors who use leapforce as their contract workforce supplier who dictate this.

Last edited by yepyep : 12-02-2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: more explanation in my last sentence