report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2011, 07:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Chris Farrell Membership

I am an affiliate of Chris Farrell's site. I didn't know too much about affiliate marketing before subscribing or how to build websites, but I can say his honest and straight forward approach is very informative. He's good at starting with the basics and building from there so almost anyone can get a grasp of his teachings.

I have posted some of his courses including "Create Your First Website by 3:45 this Afternoon" for free on my affiliate site.

http://buildeasydiywebsites.com/

Check it out. If you like how he teaches you should give him a try.

Old 04-22-2011, 07:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This does seem suspect to a scam.

The point is, how are we to know if the people on here promoting this Chris Farrell, are not being paid to do it? All we have is your word.

Some people do not want to pay $30 a month for this membership, or even care to after being scammed so many times. After all, Internet business scams are a dime a dozen.

I have seen that Chris Farrell offers a lot of freebies on his site as well. This seems to be nothing more than fodder, a way to draw you into what he really wants out of you.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Well, In regards to the freebies, that's kind of the point. Here is free information with classes from the websites author. Take the class. If you found this information informative (meaning if you actually learned something) come back for more, if not, thanks for your time.

Chris classes are not about how to get rich overnight, but are about how to build a sustainable and substantial business online. Which takes creativity and effort. But you have to know the marketplace before you start.

I offer a few of his courses on my website for free.
buildeasydiywebsites.com

Take the courses and make the decision for yourself.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
This does seem suspect to a scam.

The point is, how are we to know if the people on here promoting this Chris Farrell, are not being paid to do it? All we have is your word.

Some people do not want to pay $30 a month for this membership, or even care to after being scammed so many times. After all, Internet business scams are a dime a dozen.

I have seen that Chris Farrell offers a lot of freebies on his site as well. This seems to be nothing more than fodder, a way to draw you into what he really wants out of you.
If you are in doubt, that is good.

It is good to be skeptical with so many new products being marketed online that turn out to be nothing more than rehashed trash or no better than what you already have.

Check out Imreportcard and see how Chris Farrell is rated. It is a very good site that offers some good feedback about many marketers and their products and programs.

Like we have all said if you do not like what you see and receive then simply quit. It is very easy to do.

In the meantime you are allowed to download any videos that you want for later reference. There are very few sites that allow this.

In any case, I wish you well with your journey.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:41 AM
Help Ordinary People Increase Money

Hi,

Last year, 27 May 2010, at post #25, I provided a screen-shot on the number of members who graded Chris Farrell Membership and the number of comments made on CFM at 'Real People Real Reviews' website.

I thought it good to provide an update screen-shot here, after 1 year. See below.

Last year, there were a total of 530 members who graded CFM at 'A' and 320 members commented on CFM.

This year, it is 1137 who graded CFM at 'A' and there are 826 members commented on CFM at 'Real People Real Reviews' website.

For those who wish to learn skills for Internet business (make or earn money), Chris Farrell is a concise and capable teacher, teaching you through video and clear simple English.

Bye
Attached Images

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Last edited by Yeoch : 06-05-2011 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Spelling

Old 07-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Newbie Member

Chris Farrell is con artist?....Period people fall in love with the man and not with his work.... Open Your Eyes! And Not Your Wallet Great! Thanks for sharing your experiences. Has anyone made any money yet? from all your signature I can see that you want us to join through your links...have you seen any one say something bad about something they trying to sell humm! Chris Farrell is a con artist?

I posted this very same comment above on imreportcard.com and my comment was refused and here is why - imreportcard is promoting chrisfarrerllmembership.com too - it's voted number 1 by the members that trying to sell his scam as well. Unfortunately for the users, no one is making any money at all simply because the Chris Farrell system doesn't work, it's nothing more than showing you how to update a website that Chris got from minisite911.com he didn't build the site himself. Here is your video proof:

Last edited by Kipmarketing : 07-05-2011 at 10:40 PM. Reason: all your signature

Old 07-08-2011, 06:33 AM

Where is the video?

Old 07-11-2011, 03:24 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_d View Post
Where is the video?
Hi, Here is the video
http://youtu.be/zF7c_LWTrPg

My Partnership network, Includes Google, Amazon, Ebay, Official YouTube Partner with over 1.5 million And more...

Look for a Qualified Professional ... to give qualified advice through previous experience and technical knowledge ... Keep reading by clicking here!..

Old 07-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoch View Post
Hi,

Last year, 27 May 2010, at post #25, I provided a screen-shot on the number of members who graded Chris Farrell Membership and the number of comments made on CFM at 'Real People Real Reviews' website.

I thought it good to provide an update screen-shot here, after 1 year. See below.

Last year, there were a total of 530 members who graded CFM at 'A' and 320 members commented on CFM.

This year, it is 1137 who graded CFM at 'A' and there are 826 members commented on CFM at 'Real People Real Reviews' website.

For those who wish to learn skills for Internet business (make or earn money), Chris Farrell is a concise and capable teacher, teaching you through video and clear simple English.

Bye
Great you posted the updates.....
Are you rich yet ?

My Partnership network, Includes Google, Amazon, Ebay, Official YouTube Partner with over 1.5 million And more...

Look for a Qualified Professional ... to give qualified advice through previous experience and technical knowledge ... Keep reading by clicking here!..

Last edited by Kipmarketing : 07-11-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Old 07-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Newbie Member

Ok, let's re-cap, Chris Farrell started with this Create 'Your First Website By 3.45 This Afternoon' created he says with Kompozer.
Wait a second here, Create Your First Website By 3.45 This Afternoon with WYSIWYG HTML and CSS editor Kompozer?
That got me flat out. I genuinely believed that he knew something that I didn't, creating a website html editor.
Well, I joined ChrisFarrellMembership.com and it didn't take me very long to see what was the scam here so I posted in his forum: "Hi Chris, did you design the graphics yourself ... your claim is Create Your First Website By 3.45 This Afternoon but all I see is you getting your website together using Kompozer and not creating a website as the ebook claims"... my comment was refused.
Then I offered some of his members my seo services, to review their websites and show why they weren't appearing on search engine results so everything went ok for a while until I offered something else for free and here is a pdf which will give you a taste of what Chris Farrell membership is about.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipmarketing View Post
Ok, let's re-cap, Chris Farrell started with this Create 'Your First Website By 3.45 This Afternoon' created he says with Kompozer.
Wait a second here, Create Your First Website By 3.45 This Afternoon with WYSIWYG HTML and CSS editor Kompozer?
That got me flat out. I genuinely believed that he knew something that I didn't, creating a website html editor.
Well, I joined ChrisFarrellMembership.com and it didn't take me very long to see what was the scam here so I posted in his forum: "Hi Chris, did you design the graphics yourself ... your claim is Create Your First Website By 3.45 This Afternoon but all I see is you getting your website together using Kompozer and not creating a website as the ebook claims"... my comment was refused.
Then I offered some of his members my seo services, to review their websites and show why they weren't appearing on search engine results so everything went ok for a while until I offered something else for free and here is a pdf which will give you a taste of what Chris Farrell membership is about.
Hi Kip,
It sounds like you have some issues with Chris.
I have known him online for over four years and like him very much.
He did not start with "create a website by 3:45 this afternoon".
He started with an eBook on photography.

You also claim that you offer SEO services and your site has a very poor Alexa ranking, 1,542,474.

Is this why you came to this forum? To try and get some traffic to your site?

I always advise people that if the SEO site that is offering their services has a poor traffic ranking and backlinks then they should be extremely cautious.

Your site's backlinks are almost nil, but it is over 2 years old. What is up? How do you expect people to take you seriously when you do not have good SEO for your own site?

I think that you are only here for two reasons.

To bash Chris Farrell and to get some traffic to your site.

If you want to learn about SEO for free please feel free to visit Raief in my signature and read up on it. But you will have to do what is taught and what is explained for it to work.

One mistaken element of SEO is that Google ranking is the most important thing these days, and it is not. Traffic is the most important element of SEO. Then comes keyword rich content.

Of course these elements go hand in hand, but how you go about developing them is what separates a high traffic and successful site from one that barely survives.

Alas, your links to the video and the pdf do not work properly. For an SEO person you sure do have some failings, and why would you need to join Chris's site if you already know so much?
There are plenty of good pdfs and videos online that teach HTML, and graphic construction for free, but even with these you need tools.

I create many of my own graphics but sometimes time makes it necessary to use others that are available. There is nothing wrong with this, and many people do not want to create their own graphics so they go to a site like Fiverr to have them made inexpensively.

I just do not understand what your beef is with Chris. Is it personal? Did you know him in the UK? Or is it that you do not like his wife's acting?

Last edited by gregw2 : 07-12-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Old 07-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Aspiring Internet Marketer

I am just wondering what you guys think of his method of marketing today(it is about 3 years old now)? I actually was introduced to IM through a book I paid $10.00 for. This book is given away ** chris for free(the website one). I tried to setup a sight and am currently disapproved ** GOOGLE AWORDs(using the squeeze page method). I am trying to decide if I should go the SiteSell way or Chris. I do love his accent, but that is not enough to do business with someone. I have open ears to anyone who can help. I cannot afford to make the wrong decision. I can't find any thing bad about chris, but his book is advertized(sign up area) ** that "Report Card" sight in earlier posts. That strikes me as strange. I was "gotten" ** one of his disciples too(paying for the book he gives away). That is kind of a draw back. In his videos he tells potential members to sell or give his book away as a reward for signing up. That is why I think maybe there might be a connection between "Report Card" site and Chris. so far I have purchased 2 ebooks that I could have gotten for free in my quest to becoming a successful IMer.. I will not quit until I have my answers.

Old 07-17-2011, 01:00 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw2 View Post
Hi Kip,
Quote:
It sounds like you have some issues with Chris.
I have known him online for over four years and like him very much.
Good for you!

Quote:
He did not start with "create a website ** 3:45 this afternoon".
He started with an eBook on photography

Here it is the B.S. (eBook on photography) this eBook was never listed anywhere for sale and was only used for the sales pitch and to create credibility, in fact Chris gives you this book for free on his membership site, have you sold any yourself?

Chris started at nickjames.com where he was posting how to use kompozer videos where a dispute between a misleading video from Chris caused a row between Chris and another very respected person, providing the same type of videos at nickjames.com ... and we leave it here for you to do your own research

You also claim that you offer SEO services and your site has a very poor Alexa ranking, 1,542,474.

Ha! Yes, that must be your expectational knowledge and the very reliable free tools and advice... well see image

Is this why you came to this forum? To try and get some traffic to your site?

Do you actually think that this site is relevant to my services? Please let me know what your great free knowledge has got you on the right path?

I always advise people that if the SEO site that is offering their services has a poor traffic ranking and backlinks then they should be extremely cautious.

Your site's backlinks are almost nil, but it is over 2 years old. What is up? How do you expect people to take you seriously when you do not have good SEO for your own site?

If you look closely at the image above it says three months? YES! Umm... FREE TOOLS

I think that you are only here for two reasons.

To bash Chris Farrell and to get some traffic to your site.

If you want to learn about SEO for free please feel free to visit Raief in my signature and read up on it. But you will have to do what is taught and what is explained for it to work.

No Thanks!

One mistaken element of SEO is that Google ranking is the most important thing these days, and it is not. Traffic is the most important element of SEO. Then comes keyword rich content.

That's not true, probably someone has lied to you, I hope this tutoring was free yes?If not, ask for your money back, if you still can.

Of course these elements go hand in hand, but how you go about developing them is what separates a high traffic and successful site from one that barely survives.

Alas, your links to the video and the pdf do not work properly.

The link to the video is fine... and there is no link for pdf yet due to copyright permission from the people involved working on it...

For an SEO person you sure do have some failings, and why would you need to join Chris's site if you already know so much?

Because if I'm going to talk about something I like to make sure I know the ins and outs of it... Is that a good reason for you? Oh yes, I did pay for it too, it wasn't free

There are plenty of good pdfs and videos online that teach HTML, and graphic construction for free, but even with these you need tools.

No thanks

I create many of my own graphics but sometimes time makes it necessary to use others that are available. There is nothing wrong with this, and many people do not want to create their own graphics so they go to a site like Fiverr to have them made inexpensively.

Yes, are you offering your services on fiverr yet? I have made $200 so far offering some of my services on fiverr and I'm also getting direct second time orders from customers I earned from fiverr.. How about you?

I just do not understand what your beef is with Chris. Is it personal? Did you know him in the UK? Or is it that you do not like his wife's acting?
I don't know Chris personally, I've never seen his wife act. I just think he's a poor role model and that he takes advantage of people with little grasp of internet marketing.

Should I ask if this is Chris Farrell asking the questions, or did he ask you to do it for him?

Last edited by Kipmarketing : 07-17-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Old 07-17-2011, 02:21 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
what? the site is 3 months old buddy.....
Hi,
Your site age shows as being 2009 on SEO Quake, and they could be wrong, but they haven't been yet.
I will double check it now just because I am curious.

I checked it with WhoIs and it was registered on April 12 2009, so unless you just bought it from someone else then it is rather strange to only be considered only 3 months old.

Last edited by gregw2 : 07-17-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Hi,
Your site age shows as being 2009 on SEO Quake, and they could be wrong, but they haven't been yet.
I will double check it now just because I am curious.

I checked it with WhoIs and it was registered on April 12 2009, so unless you just bought it from someone else then it is rather strange to only be considered only 3 months old.
Hi gregw2,

SEO Quake? Please don't...

Look, I'm making a free video for this trend and will show you that SEO Quake and many other free tools out there are nothing more than a waste of time... they are wrong and they will never get it right...

Old 07-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I don't know Chris personally, I've never seen his wife act. I just think he's a poor role model and that he takes advantage of people with little grasp of internet marketing.

Should I ask if this is Chris Farrell asking the questions, or did he ask you to do it for him?
First of all why are you the only one that complains about Chris? Have you ever wondered about that?

I have.

I know that there are always going to be people that are going to complain about someone or something no matter what. It is the way of the world and I think that you fall into this trap. I just prefer not to associate with negative people or complainers. I can usually differentiate habitual complainers from people that have legitimate gripes.

For someone to spend so much time on this thread when there are legitimate scammeres coming online everyday amazes me.

I originally joined this site to expose scams and then helped set up another site to do this. For the first year and one half I did not promote anything on this site.

I stand ** Chris and if you had any knowledge you would know that long before IM Report Card began affiliating with him he was already rated and "A" on that site. He was rated so high ** everyone that they decided to promote him too,and there is nothing wrong with that or anything suspect about it.

I only have kind words for Chris. He is an Internet Marketer and he makes his money online. He is not a scammer selling products that have no substance or worth, or try to cheat people ** tricking them into signing up for offers and programs unbeknownst to them.

Of course you have your opinion and I am not going to waste my time trying to dissuade you from it, but I will call you for what I see you as. And that is someone that is not very forthright and not very realistic.

I checked your site on whois and on SEO Quake and it is listed as being registered on April 12 2009. Alexa is not accurate. I have a one site that they do not have the correct date listed, but Whois and SEO Quake do.
I suppose that two services could be wrong.

Based on what I have found out on those two sites and in a Bing search I suppose that Bing is wrong too, according to you:
resource://jid0-gxjllfbcoax0lcltedfr...data/edit.html

I really do not care that much about the age of your site and I really am not impressed with anything that you have contributed on this site so far. I can say that even within three months I had over 120 links already on the last site that I optimized, and most of them were within the first two months. After four months the links were over 500 and the rank was a 4. And I do not consider myself an expert in SEO.

I wish you luck with your SEO efforts and whatever other disparaging that you can muster up.

You must not be too busy or you would not be here bashing Chris all ** yourself.

Feeling a little lonely are we?

I have to quit this for now. I have to go off and build a new site. Some of us do make money from building and optimizing sites.
Attached Images

Last edited by gregw2 : 07-17-2011 at 05:23 AM.

Old 07-17-2011, 06:06 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
First of all why are you the only one that complains about Chris? Have you ever wondered about that?

I have.

I know that there are always going to be people that are going to complain about someone or something no matter what. It is the way of the world and I think that you fall into this trap. I just prefer not to associate with negative people or complainers. I can usually differentiate habitual complainers from people that have legitimate gripes.

For someone to spend so much time on this thread when there are legitimate scammeres coming online everyday amazes me.

I originally joined this site to expose scams and then helped set up another site to do this. For the first year and one half I did not promote anything on this site.

I stand ** Chris and if you had any knowledge you would know that long before IM Report Card began affiliating with him he was already rated and "A" on that site. He was rated so high ** everyone that they decided to promote him too,and there is nothing wrong with that or anything suspect about it.

I only have kind words for Chris. He is an Internet Marketer and he makes his money online. He is not a scammer selling products that have no substance or worth, or try to cheat people ** tricking them into signing up for offers and programs unbeknownst to them.

Of course you have your opinion and I am not going to waste my time trying to dissuade you from it, but I will call you for what I see you as. And that is someone that is not very forthright and not very realistic.

I checked your site on whois and on SEO Quake and it is listed as being registered on April 12 2009. Alexa is not accurate. I have a one site that they do not have the correct date listed, but Whois and SEO Quake do.
I suppose that two services could be wrong.

Based on what I have found out on those two sites and in a Bing search I suppose that Bing is wrong too, according to you:
resource://jid0-gxjllfbcoax0lcltedfr...data/edit.html

I really do not care that much about the age of your site and I really am not impressed with anything that you have contributed on this site so far. I can say that even within three months I had over 120 links already on the last site that I optimized, and most of them were within the first two months. After four months the links were over 500 and the rank was a 4. And I do not consider myself an expert in SEO.

I wish you luck with your SEO efforts and whatever other disparaging that you can muster up.

You must not be too busy or you would not be here bashing Chris all ** yourself.

Feeling a little lonely are we?

I have to quit this for now. I have to go off and build a new site. Some of us do make money from building and optimizing sites.
HI gregw2,

Fortunately, I can afford to take time off and it's Sunday here in UK and it's raining.
Anyway, watch closely, 65 back links and a page rank of 4, here is a video: http://youtu.be/hREbqzJmkQA

Old 07-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Chris Farrell Membership Scam video prof

chrisfarrellmembership. you must watch - highly recommended chris farrell From London UK lives and works in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States, Chris Farrell online

>>>>>> Video>> http://youtu.be/YiF6Tg62DrU

Last edited by Kipmarketing : 07-18-2011 at 11:52 AM.