report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Help Ordinary People Increase Money

Re: Chris Farrell Membership

The below screenshot was taken yesterday from Real People Real Reviews website. You could see the high popularity of Chris Farrell Membership among users.
Attached Images

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Old 01-25-2010, 02:55 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoch View Post
The below screenshot was taken yesterday from Real People Real Reviews website. You could see the high popularity of Chris Farrell Membership among users.
What site is this screen shot from?

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:55 AM

Hi Gregw2,

Regarding your question on which site the screenshot was taken from ... I'm afraid that some moderators may zap me off!

Got the hint? Anyway, I pm my answer to you already.

Regards

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Old 02-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoch View Post
Hi Gregw2,

Regarding your question on which site the screenshot was taken from ... I'm afraid that some moderators may zap me off!

Got the hint? Anyway, I pm my answer to you already.

Regards
Hey, thanks for the PM. I have found that if I disable the link or write it out with a dot in it they usually let it stay.

I thought I recognized it. I am a member but rarely visit.

Last edited by gregw2 : 02-02-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I found this scam site today and I thought I'd look up Chris Farrell. Interesting thread here. I just signed up with his membership site two weeks ago and I've experienced more success in the last two weeks than I have in the last 8 months of struggle...

No money yet.. but I was a complete newbie when I started. Online Marketing is a business.. not a "click the mouse and money falls out of the sky" pipe dream.
There really isn't a "trick" to online marketing. Most gurus aren't reinventing the wheel.. so choose one who can really break things down and you feel comfortable with.

Since I just joined here, and I don't wish to offend, I noticed that some folks here are suspicious of people who are a member of his group and speak well of it AND who also have an affiliate link displayed.

Why do people join groups anyway? I thought it was because they had reached some level of expectation and trust with the group's founder. Isn't it also because (for the most part) that they are trying to find something that works for them and when they do, they want to share?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd be more suspicious if they weren't members and had no experience with the founder or the platform.

As far as scams - sometimes people call things scams when they don't get the results they "think" they should get as quickly as they should get it. Like others have said here... it takes work. Lots and lots of work.

Am I missing something?

Old 02-27-2010, 12:30 AM

Hi,

I thought it good to update the popularity of Chris Farrell Membership as found in the 'Real People Real Reviews' site.

Its grade rises from 274 previously to current 404 (see below screenshot taken just moments ago) and it resides the most popular among so many actual users.

Use this 'Real People Real Reviews' site to check out good Internet programs, products, services, biz opps, and Internet Marketers. Use this site to avoid or help to kill scams.

Bye
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 PM

Hi,

The below screenshot is taken moments ago from the 'Real People Real Reviews' website. This membership is worth.

Let me know if you need advice.

Bye
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I was impressed by Chris Farrell's free stuff, which convinces you that it can be done. Also there are these two guys Chad and Seth at Chaddo.com who also do these free, and quite interesting, info vids, and they strike me as being on the level, although their products appear to be a little expensive. Both Farrell and Chad seem to have got their learning from Frank Kerns, and so that's going to be my next stop. Apparently Chad reckons that it's possible to get a 'google 'ten box' listing for free which could get you thousands of visitors to your site. Haven't tried it though. My own website sells a children's book I've written on
www.science-fiction-fantasy.com, which has nothing to do with business, but I'm seriously thinking of signing up with Chris Farrell to see if I can't promote it a bit better. I hope I haven't broken any rules here. Cheers!

Old 12-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redulfo View Post
I was impressed by Chris Farrell's free stuff, which convinces you that it can be done. Also there are these two guys Chad and Seth at Chaddo.com who also do these free, and quite interesting, info vids, and they strike me as being on the level, although their products appear to be a little expensive. Both Farrell and Chad seem to have got their learning from Frank Kerns, and so that's going to be my next stop. Apparently Chad reckons that it's possible to get a 'google 'ten box' listing for free which could get you thousands of visitors to your site. Haven't tried it though. My own website sells a children's book I've written on
which has nothing to do with business, but I'm seriously thinking of signing up with Chris Farrell to see if I can't promote it a bit better. I hope I haven't broken any rules here. Cheers!
I really do not think that Frank Kern taught Chris Farrell anything.

Frank is under investigation and not quite the marketer that anyone (with smarts) would be desiring to be associated with.

Last edited by gregw2 : 12-08-2010 at 11:18 PM.

Old 12-10-2010, 07:17 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I dont mind working hard at somthing,and give things time to mature. But i have been scamed so many times im just plain scared to try another.But i need to get some extra cash, im not one out looking to make millions.
so iguess this guy is for real ? from what you say
I just cant get taken agian, then i guess its time to get job # 3 agian

Old 12-10-2010, 07:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I would appreciate if someone would summarize exactly what Chris Farrell does for you. Does he give you a product to sell? Products? General advice on how to sell products on the Net? How do you translate what he does for you into actually making money?

Old 12-14-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boocat View Post
I dont mind working hard at somthing,and give things time to mature. But i have been scamed so many times im just plain scared to try another.But i need to get some extra cash, im not one out looking to make millions.
so iguess this guy is for real ? from what you say
I just cant get taken agian, then i guess its time to get job # 3 agian
So sorry true that many people have been scammed. Chris Farrell is for real. His teaches how to create your first website ... (which is actually not so difficult) and goes on to more and advance stuff. Some teaching videos and resources are free but the rest are meant for members/membership.

I created my first website (5-page) from scratch and uploaded it, all using his free ebook. I had my own domain name and webhosting plan before that, but the contents were all set up by others.

With the ability to create, upload and maintain my website, I can go about helping others to become richer.

He also teaches how to better one's website, find one's niche, drive traffic to one's website, automation, be a successful affiliate, and other (advance) stuff.

Go for his free videos first while at the same time thinking about your passion / niche / strength / experience - these 'parts' of you will direct you to come up with your own website. If you haven't created your own website before, go for Chris - teaching how to create your first website is his forte.

I assume you have some idea about the cost of his membership (which is not expensive) for all the videos and resources + webhosting.

You may like to set aside 2 or 3 months x membership cost as the fee for attending an online course.

In summary, Chris is real and he delivers much, and you please to work out your cost of being a member to learn from him. Then, venture on your own because the skills he taught work.

Hope the above is helpful.

Bye

Old 12-14-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersca314 View Post
I would appreciate if someone would summarize exactly what Chris Farrell does for you. Does he give you a product to sell? Products? General advice on how to sell products on the Net? How do you translate what he does for you into actually making money?
Hi,

Chris Farrell has some affiliate products/programs that you may promote. There are many members promoting the same stuff by now, using and trying out his 'how to do it' guidance. As his member, one gets to find/discover, through self-exploration and reflection, one's passion, strength and experience, and thereby one's niche in the vast Internet arena.

I have been enriched by a program since 2008 and I came across Chris Farrell's free ebook on how to create your first website in Jan 2009. I decided to create a website to promote this program.

I followed closely to his ebook (he didn't have a video then), and I started to take screen-shots from my computer screen, type texts and paste those screen-shots on pages, using a free html editor (as suggested by him), create all the necessary url links, and thus I created my 5-webpage website offline. Everything looked good as I followed closely to his ebook. Then, I uploaded all, everything to my domain name. I had my domain name and webhosting beforehand, with contents (mainly some affiliate products) set up by others (eg., affiliate master).

I panicked when the first uploading to my website didn't lead to any of my content showing up on my online website. I went back to check the uploading process as detailed by Chris. I modified the destination url and re-uploaded. Wow... everything showed up correctly. That day ... that 1 day's effort ... what eureka!

From that successful experience of creating and uploading my first website, I went about driving traffic to my website and help others to become richer (me secondary).

Hope the above is helpful to you. He teaches skills (important skills for online success) but I find my passion and niche to make my impact.

Bye

Last edited by Yeoch : 12-14-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersca314 View Post
Hi, he concentrates more on teaching you how to set up your own online business, website, to sell affiliate products or some of your own.

But it is how he teaches that is important. He has over 520 videos that give detailed instructions. He created these videos because when he started out he could not find step by step instructions for what he needed to learn, without searching all over the Internet, so he decided to create the personalized instructions for others that were having the same problems.

He is a great teacher and very helpful. He also has a very good forum and helpful staff that respond to questions rapidly, unlike many other membership sites.

And yes, I am now an affiliate, but if you know anything about me, I do not affiliate with anyone that is not offering quality information, instruction, and services.

Yeoch is a true testimonial to Chris Farrell and what he can do for anyone willing to follow his instructions.

Last edited by gregw2 : 12-16-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks people. Those explanations were clear and really helped.

Old 12-19-2010, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw2 View Post

Yeoch is a true testimonial to Chris Farrell and what he can do for anyone willing to follow his instructions.
Hi Gregw2,

Thanks for your kind words. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family ... from Singapore.

Bye

Old 12-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Banned

Agreed,

Good basic information and great place to start for newbie at a very reasonable price point.

Success to all,

Old 03-24-2011, 04:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm a member at Chris Farrell Membership.. It is a great place for beginners, newcomers, and newbies. The membership cost is currently $37/month. There is a trial period of $4.95 for 7 days. I would recommend the trial period before you join the membership site.

I think my investment was well worth it as a newbie. I've learn alot and felt the investment was worth it. Nothing is free in this world and I needed to learn some basic information and the training that Chris provided for 37/month was well worth it for me.

I hope this help.....

Newbies Can Create A Website