report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2009, 07:27 AM
Newbie Member

Chris Farrell Membership

Has anyone heard of him or joined his membership? Is it legite?

Old 11-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Help Ordinary People Increase Money

Re: Chris Farrell Membership

Hi,

Chris Farrell Membership is legitimate. Many who joined have positive comments. CFM has been voted as one of the best and I think so myself. I used his materials and launched my first website 9 months ago. I didn't know how to before that. He looked at my website and took the trouble to suggest how I could improve on my website. I like this personal touch.

Of course, there were just a few people who find the cost a bit expensive ... at US$27/mth for the many benefits from the CFM. I find the cost OK because, to say the least, I was able to put my website in operation and business since 9 months ago from his materials! You can cancel the membership anytime.

He teaches, shows and guides via videos (online & offline) in clear and simple English.

I highly recommend it - to the extent that - if you have any problem (other than costs) with CFM, I can help you - just PM me.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Old 11-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

from your signature i can see that you want us all to join everything. your opinion is suspect.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:56 AM
Newbie Member

It just seems that I spend so much time trying to figure out whats a scam and whats not. Its endless. By the time Im done Im so darn discouraged and tired I want to give up. It sucks what this world is coming to. How does one find a real legitimate online business? Chris Farrell seems legite, but so do the rest. help

Old 11-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paytheprice View Post
It just seems that I spend so much time trying to figure out whats a scam and whats not. Its endless. By the time Im done Im so darn discouraged and tired I want to give up. It sucks what this world is coming to. How does one find a real legitimate online business? Chris Farrell seems legite, but so do the rest. help
I have known and corresponded Chris Farrell for several months. The man is a very honest and forthright person.
I am not an affiliate for him, but I only have good things to say about everything that he has done thus far.

He gives away, for free, more information that most (so-called) Gurus charge for.

Even without joining his membership site and paying the monthly fee, you still have access to his excellent eBook on building a website in 36 hours, and his 26 videos that cover nearly everything that you need to get started online.

He does not cover blogging to the extent that I think he needs to, but that is only because it is what I personally prefer.

Without a doubt he offers so much free information that it is worth checking out his site and downloading all of his free materials.

One thing that I really like about him is that he does not recommend tools and services that he does not use himself, which is a lot more than most of the current Gurus are doing, and practicing.

Also, he is the first to admit that he does not know everything, but he will either find out for you , or send you in the right direction to get your questions answered.

If you feel like joining his membership, that is up to you. I am not a member of his site, but I do mention him from time to time when someone wants help building an online business with a website.

I hope that this helps.

You can read a related post here http://mail.scam.com/showthread.php?p=837286#post837286

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Information is Power

Quote:
It's called "work". I've been working from home almost a decade now and it took many years to make a significant living. You need to do something that you are interested in so you don't find the countless hours with very little compensation in the beginning unbearable.

If you get a plan, set some goals and stick to it, you will do fine.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Newbie Member

I want to thank all those who have commented on this. Not afraid to work, just dont want to waste anymore of my time on garbage. Anymore suggestions would be great, if not, thanks for your time all..

Old 11-24-2009, 02:18 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I want to thank all those who have commented on this. Not afraid to work, just dont want to waste anymore of my time on garbage. Anymore suggestions would be great, if not, thanks for your time all..
I hope that you find your niche, and find success. It takes work and learning. There is no magic button or program that will make you instant riches overnight.
Just remember not to buy into any programs or "gurus" that are making completely unrealistic claims.
Always do an internet search and find out as much as you can about the people and the programs that are being advertised.
There are still many places on the internet that offer free materials, coaching, and information for about anything that you may want to learn or do.
You can join a few forums specifically about want it is that you want to learn and that will help you out immensely.
This business can be fun and can be rewarding.
It is also a learning experience that never ends.

Old 11-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Gold Member

Quote:

The problem is that we are not allowed to make suggestions, affiliate recommendations. So what you are asking for is against the guidelines.

The only thing that you can do within regulations is to click on signature links. And that can lead to sites that you do not intend to go to, or need, in your respective situation.

You are allowed to send PM's to posters and this can produce results. If anyone of the posters is trying to sell you an affiliate program then I would beware.

The truth of learning is within the individual sojourn, the holy grail. The marketer knows this.

The newbie is not aware until they have let loose of some of their money.

I hope that you come back and read some of the interest that you have started.

Last edited by gregw2 : 11-29-2009 at 02:15 AM.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:26 PM

Hi Gregw2,

Thanks for your kind comments. Trust that members and visitors will find this forum useful - who are the shepherds and who are the wolves in sheep clothings. Or who are the 'cry-wolves'.

Don't know why Mumbles - a moderator - was so quick to say my opinion was suspect in post #3 above, just because of many things found in my signature. I was quite taken aback by his post and went off doing other things until today to check on this thread.

Now that you also have positive opinions on CFM, I felt vindicated.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Old 12-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeoch View Post
Hi Gregw2,

Thanks for your kind comments. Trust that members and visitors will find this forum useful - who are the shepherds and who are the wolves in sheep clothings. Or who are the 'cry-wolves'.

Don't know why Mumbles - a moderator - was so quick to say my opinion was suspect in post #3 above, just because of many things found in my signature. I was quite taken aback by his post and went off doing other things until today to check on this thread.

Now that you also have positive opinions on CFM, I felt vindicated.
I never having a problem recommending or mentioning someone that I personally know to be honest and helpful. And Chris Farrell is one of these individuals.

I suppose that success can change some people, but so far Chris has remained true to his values and his nature.
I consider him a friend.

Mumbles is suspicious and should be, as anyone on this forum should be.

I have links in my signature too. They are for sites and programs that I have had only good, positive relationships with.

You should not let anyone defray you from your goals, unless a site that you are promoting is proven to be a scam or suspect, then just do not promote them any longer.

Old 12-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaneypop View Post
It's called "work". I've been working from home almost a decade now and it took many years to make a significant living. You need to do something that you are interested in so you don't find the countless hours with very little compensation in the beginning unbearable.

If you get a plan, set some goals and stick to it, you will do fine.
This is absolutely true! It takes some time to really cement yourself as a internet marketer and make a significant income. If you are truely not interested and are not enjoying what you are doing then don't waste your time with it. find something that makes you happy on the web and roll with and the income will eventually come.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:25 AM
Newbie Member

As I continually search, to make sure CFM is legite, I havent found anything evidence to persuade me it is not. I have even downloaded his free vidoes, which for a newbee seems to be easy to understand. I do want to thank those that have posted here. You all have been a great help. Still extremely new at all this, and can only pray,and with alot of work, that failure is not an option. Again thanks for all your help. The advice here is so very important.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:50 PM

Hi PayThePrice,

Thanks for your kind comments on CFM. Glad that you have found CFM useful. I'm glad to have communicated with you offline. Keep in touch - online and offline.

Bye

Old 12-16-2009, 08:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
from your signature i can see that you want us all to join everything. your opinion is suspect.

Agree :)
It is suspecious

Old 12-17-2009, 07:43 AM
Newbie Member

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaacob View Post
Agree :)
It is suspecious
mumbles and yaacob,
As you can tell I am new to all this. I am glad that you feel some what suspicious, this what this site is all about, right? I must say dealing with yeoch offline has been an unexpected pleasure. Wish there were more like yeoch. If you only knew how much help yeoch has been for me. I so glad to see there are those that really care for one another.

Old 12-18-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
mumbles and yaacob,
As you can tell I am new to all this. I am glad that you feel some what suspicious, this what this site is all about, right? I must say dealing with yeoch offline has been an unexpected pleasure. Wish there were more like yeoch. If you only knew how much help yeoch has been for me. I so glad to see there are those that really care for one another.
Hi PayThePrice,

Thanks for your clarification. I'll always abide as a helper.

Bye