report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mortgage Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Silver Member

Re: National Lending Corporation

Even so.....827 x $200 = $165,400 Monthly income for Hao/Katherine

Old 04-03-2007, 10:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i haven't heard anything yet about the yearly national convention normally held in lost wages. anybody else hear anything?

Old 04-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southcote
i haven't heard anything yet about the yearly national convention normally held in lost wages. anybody else hear anything?

Who going to show up! Rumor has it the last of big leaders have left the company. Rumor has it NLC is starting other MLM business in energy or phone and cable or some crap. I guess they need a place to filter their blood money to. Whenb the feds shut them down they can switch whats left of the not so loyal followers to something new. They would have to have their heads examined to follow this crack pot anywhere else.
If other mlm businesses arent permitted how can Hao and Thing venture into it. I guess it ok for Fanny Guam, Lucy, Wilson Wo, and all the countless others "actively" working other MLM's, but rumor has it others are being pressured to resign from nlc if they continue. SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER CLASS ACTIONLAW SUIT!!!!! THIS IS CALLED INTERFERENCE IN ONES ABILITY TO EARN A LIVING
So, probably no convention this year, there is no hotel small enough in Vegas to hold 100 people!

Old 04-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Silver Member

Let's look 6 months into the future......

There is no National Lending Corporation. INSTEAD, NLC International.

NLC International has left the mortgage business or is doing very little mortgage originations. In fact, that has already happened. NLC was embarrased on this thread with the amount of loan closings for the month of February and as a result they no longer post how many loans are closing.

NLC International now is selling phone/calling cards, vitamins, energy drinks, vacation packages, etc. Wait, isn't that what Amway/Quixtar sell?

That's why Wilson, Fanny and others are selling NONI, ISAGENIX and other things to their NLC members. Wilson is Hao's HLR Head Puppet in New York. Fanny....."me love Hao long time"

Sorry...no convention this year. Hao cannot fill 3 days of his yapping to everyone. He has no leaders left. Credibility is gone.

Old 04-04-2007, 01:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlclover
Let's look 6 months into the future......

There is no National Lending Corporation. INSTEAD, NLC International.

NLC International has left the mortgage business or is doing very little mortgage originations. In fact, that has already happened. NLC was embarrased on this thread with the amount of loan closings for the month of February and as a result they no longer post how many loans are closing.

NLC International now is selling phone/calling cards, vitamins, energy drinks, vacation packages, etc. Wait, isn't that what Amway/Quixtar sell?

That's why Wilson, Fanny and others are selling NONI, ISAGENIX and other things to their NLC members. Wilson is Hao's HLR Head Puppet in New York. Fanny....."me love Hao long time"

Sorry...no convention this year. Hao cannot fill 3 days of his yapping to everyone. He has no leaders left. Credibility is gone.

Fanny just one a trip to Hawaii this past December for being a top Isagenix producer, thats why she doesnt make money in NLC. Wilson Wo can do whatever he wants because he is the only one dumb enough to be the principle broker for an already ailing company.
Now there joining an energy company in Texas which will MLM its products and somehow try to tie this mirage into it fits into the plan. May next they will mlm license plates and probably even be making them. Im sure there will be another sign up fee to get in that one. Maybe if Nguyen gets 20% of dummies, 14,000 of them, to pay another 200. Wow another 2.8 million towards the new house, the Bentley, The Ferrari and only 5 or 6 people making over 100k per year. The Nguyens are laughing all the way to the bank.
Who do these new distributors point to when there is no one left making any money. That guy suckran, or maybe ????? i cant think of anyone else! What a mess. They are frantically changing things, knowing the big boom is coming!
I hope some regulaters get into the state of Florida, rumor has it its like watergate down there, the shredders and white out and tough to buy down there.
Get out while there is still time. You to can be implicated! Yes, just by association! There are trails of employees, yes w-2 employees who worked hard and had their commissions stolen from the ceo. Can you imagine. The rumors are flying. These people have already put the Labor Board on alert.
They will be in Houston Tx for months trying to figure that accounting system out.
Wait to they catch all those NJ agents that were paid on loans with out solicitors licenses, can you imagine the fines for paying Unlicensed agents in the mortgage business!!!! Holy COW

Old 04-05-2007, 08:29 AM

Well! Well! Well! Nlc has lost another lender today.Rumor on the street, Decision One Mortgage has decided to stop doing business with NLC. There are to many fraudulent loans. How many lenders can that company afford to lose. Georgia has problems with lenders, Florida has caused many lenders to shy away. Maybe this is why NLC is going into the energy business. MLM energy business, cable tv, electric bills, what next maybe amway, herbalife, newskin, monavie! Who knows, whatever they can milk from the 70,000 suckers that keep sending Nguyen checks.
Maybe the knot is getting tighter and tighter aroung that little neck. Mass, was already shut down, Ny has lost the Freeport office, maybe no new licenses granted because of fraudulent activities. New Jersey being looked at very closely, agents being paid commissions without being licensed properly. Agents commissions being stolen for fraud, yet the company never reports the fraud activity to the banking dept. They just keep the checks. Maybe there is a large start up fee for the energy business. Texas will be first to release the news.
Many agents venturing into other MLMs, Primerica, Isogenix, Monavie, but Hao Nguyen joins other MLMs and its ok!!!!! Double standards?? You bet!
The fish rots from the head down!!!! This the eventual demise on NLC.
Can you imagine payroll checks being post dated!!!! Yep that to!!! The plot thickens

Old 04-05-2007, 11:16 AM

Homeland Realty is another "fake it 'till you make it" type of deal. The problem is you be dumbfounded to see that it will NEVER make it. They don't even have the time to update the site, let alone do some REAL real estate business. Look at the line up:

http://www.myhlr.com/site.aspx?lid=67

Officer Bios

Officer Biographies
Executive Management Team
What a load of cr** Title

Hao Nguyen - Founder & CEO - NO Real Estate Background
Katherine Le - Executive Director & Co-Founder - NO Nothing Background - Just a good but fake yapper
Steve Vacca- Vice President, Director & Board of Advisors - The ONLY worthy and last man standing
Khemnauth Sookram - Vice President, Director & Board of Advisors - Not much to say
Kelly Vacca - Vice President, Director & Board of Advisors - The ONLY qualified broker
Vy Hoang, Asst Vice President, Director & Board of Advisors - No choice than to stay
Marcio Pinheiro, Asst Vice President, Director & Board of Advisors - No choice than to leave
Julio Silva, Asst Vice President, Director & Board of Advisors - Same as Marcio

Board of Advisors Council Another croc of sh++ Title
Khemnauth Sookram - Again, don't have much to say
Steve Vacca - See above
Kellie Vacca - See above
Vy Hoang - See above
Manny Lorico - Just waiting 'till the ship sinks
Marcio Pinheiro - See above
Julio Silva - See above
Rahmel Simon - Still cleaning up his "mess"
Joel Perez - Good guy, no choice but stay

Last edited by Mike Torres : 04-05-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:28 AM

All these can be summed up into what nlccorporate had to say in his/ her previous posting. I know who wrote this and I know how painful for someone who spent his/ her blood, sweat and tears for NLC but wound up to be in his/ her shoes. I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLCCorporate
At corporate, many branch managers have left...key people. Hao could care less. Arbitrary fees are deducted from checks. They hire young, inexperienced people very cheaply so they do not complain. Staff are paid 1099 yet punch a clock. Taxes are not taken out. NLC does not pay their bills. They pay people without a license. Let the manager's heads roll. They reward and honor people who just steal other people's teams and close no loans. They treat anyone African American like second class citizens... They did take down the amount of loans closed because it was so few. All the talk about compliance is a farce. If they just bought the encompass system, the disclosures are taken care of. Compliance does not mean just add another form to the file. It is amazing that they made as much money as they did in the past being such immoral , bad business people. They show no respect to anyone ...just use people and walk away from them.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:13 AM

I wonder if this is the MLM Energy Company Nguyen and NLC is going into bed with. Seems like another wonderful venture

**** ****** Led by Past Cast-Offs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** ****** is a scam and that is a fact. The "executive team" is led by former Excel and VarTec goofs utilizing a very close model to what was in place at Excel. People we do know what happened to Excel the $1B telecom giant??? Burned miserably - oh and good luck getting your commission check if you are still with Excel.

This is a total scam!

MRoudi
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MRoudi
Find all posts by MRoudi
Add MRoudi to Your Buddy List

#2 07-21-2005, 07:43 PM
deceived_1
Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2005

Re: **** ****** Led by Past Cast-Offs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the leader from Var-Tec Telecom.

deceived_1
View Public Profile
Send a private message to deceived_1
Send email to deceived_1
Find all posts by deceived_1
Add deceived_1 to Your Buddy List

#3 07-21-2005, 07:48 PM
MRoudi
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2005

Don't know who is the current leader as they have had many within the past 12-months. For the longest time it was that idiot Mitchell.

MRoudi
View Public Profile
Find all posts by MRoudi

#4 07-21-2005, 07:50 PM
deceived_1

No, Imean who is the leader from Vartec that is running Ignite?

deceived_1
View Public Profile
Send email to deceived_1

#5 07-21-2005, 07:52 PM
MRoudi

Chris Dumbhoff - and his crew of dumbasses. Their profiles are very much inflated - the whole crew originated from Excel actually and carried over to VarTec.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlcfraud
I wonder if this is the MLM Energy Company Nguyen and NLC is going into bed with. Seems like another wonderful venture

**** ****** Led by Past Cast-Offs

**** ****** is a scam and that is a fact. The "executive team" is led by former Excel and VarTec goofs utilizing a very close model to what was in place at Excel. People we do know what happened to Excel the $1B telecom giant??? Burned miserably - oh and good luck getting your commission check if you are still with Excel.

This is a total scam!

MRoudi
View Public Profile
Find all posts by MRoudi

#2 07-21-2005, 07:43 PM
deceived_1

Who is the leader from Var-Tec Telecom.

deceived_1
View Public Profile
Send email to deceived_1

#3 07-21-2005, 07:48 PM
MRoudi

Don't know who is the current leader as they have had many within the past 12-months. For the longest time it was that idiot Mitchell.

MRoudi
View Public Profile
Find all posts by MRoudi

#4 07-21-2005, 07:50 PM
deceived_1

No, Imean who is the leader from Vartec that is running Ignite?

deceived_1
View Public Profile
Send email to deceived_1

#5 07-21-2005, 07:52 PM
MRoudi

Chris Dumbhoff - and his crew of dumbasses. Their profiles are very much inflated - the whole crew originated from Excel actually and carried over to VarTec.

The Dream is Still Alive, Just with another part of NLC Internation
Is the energy scam NLC will choose

Welcome to Green Mountain Energy Network's US UniStar Website.

Thank you for visiting my website. I am a representative for US UniStar, a network marketing company, linked with Green Mountain Energy the largest retail provider of wind generated and pollution free electricity in the United States.

From here on my website, you can quickly and easily sign-up and make green mountain energy your electric provider, you can also learn how to personally profit from electricity through our business plan, and you can learn more about how to use our fund-raising programs to raise money for your group or organization.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form to send me an e-mail and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

The Power of Opportunity...
The Opportunity of Power.

Save this Website in your Favorites...

Watch a quick video about our business opportunity

Learn More About US UniStar's Business Opportunity

Sign-Up Online and Get Started Now as a US UniStar Representative

Business Account LOA Secure Quotes (Reps Only)

For those not in a de-regulated area, we offer this pre-subscription program.

Visit our eStore to view other items such as our exclusive Water Filtration System _______________________________
News and Events

APRIL MEETING SCHEDULE
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Always arrive with a Guest at least 15 minutes before the Meeting Starts.

(C) Copyright 2006, US UniStar, Inc
© All rights reserved. Best Viewed with:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) Representative Portal Login

Old 04-06-2007, 01:15 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlcfraud
The Dream is Still Alive, Just with another part of NLC Internation
Is the energy scam NLC will choose

Welcome to Green Mountain Energy Network's US UniStar Website.

Thank you for visiting my website. I am a representative for US UniStar, a network marketing company, linked with Green Mountain Energy the largest retail provider of wind generated and pollution free electricity in the United States.

From here on my website, you can quickly and easily sign-up and make green mountain energy your electric provider, you can also learn how to personally profit from electricity through our business plan, and you can learn more about how to use our fund-raising programs to raise money for your group or organization.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form to send me an e-mail and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

The Power of Opportunity...
The Opportunity of Power.

Save this Website in your Favorites...

Watch a quick video about our business opportunity

Learn More About US UniStar's Business Opportunity

Sign-Up Online and Get Started Now as a US UniStar Representative

Business Account LOA Secure Quotes (Reps Only)

For those not in a de-regulated area, we offer this pre-subscription program.

Visit our eStore to view other items such as our exclusive Water Filtration System _______________________________
News and Events

APRIL MEETING SCHEDULE
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Always arrive with a Guest at least 15 minutes before the Meeting Starts.

(C) Copyright 2006, US UniStar, Inc
© All rights reserved. Best Viewed with:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) Representative Portal Login

Wow If this is the energy Company, Well NLC is used to scandall

Stream/Ignite exec jailed for molesting kids

Hey guys Rob S. here

Thought you would want to read this link

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...er.7012695.html

Old 04-06-2007, 01:19 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by attylaw
Wow If this is the energy Company, Well NLC is used to scandall

Stream/Ignite exec jailed for molesting kids

Hey guys Rob S. here

Thought you would want to read this link

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...er.7012695.html

Hao D. Nguyen, Houston, TXConsent Order E06-73, April 24, 2006; Producer submitted life insurance applications on behalf of residents on NY purporting to have been signed in NJ but which in fact were signed in NY. Sanction: Fine - $10,000.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Bronze Member

http://www.complaints.com/2006/febr...ion_126 37.htm

Please help this guy.

The class action law suit is definitely going to happen. If anyone is wise this is the time to pack your bags and leave this company. I want my $200+ interest. Then I hope the feds will pick up this case and throw HAO in the slammer for years(Don't drop the soap HAO).

I have contacted a class action law firm in CA. Please go to their website and submit and info form. Mention that you are interested in suing NLC in the form. In a few months we can bring these scum back to where they belong....in the dirt!

http://www.lawinfo.com/expert/calif...bilityattorney/

Old 04-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Bronze Member

Update: All Massachusetts offices are closed....

see link, this is not a lie, see for yourself here... http://www.boston.com/news/local/ar..._down_by_state/

They were the only company that had "all" offices shut down. Some idiot in Saugus tried to keep his office open. Little does he know, they are planning on shutting him down permanently.
They are scamming not only new Loan officers, but they are scamming consumers, mainly minorities.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Bronze Member

Florida New Jersey Pa. your're next

Old 04-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by attylaw
Florida New Jersey Pa. your're next

http://www.complaints.com/2006/febr...ion_126 37.htm

http://www.lawinfo.com/expert/calif...bilityattorney/

Not Convinced? Google & research Hao Nguyen

Old 04-06-2007, 03:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty
Hi, can you tell me how this company does? Is this a scam in anyone's eyes?
Has anyone personally done a loan through them?

I noticed they had only one report via the BBB but it was "resolved" it says.

Thanks for your help.
Ty
I am a licensed mortgage broker with NLC. I have closed many loans with NLC.
If you look on the scam page you will see two personal loans closed in january. I think the people saying it is a scam are people that were either terminated , their friends or the members that never came to the training sessions and failed. The mortgage industry is heavily regulated if you don't take the time to train of course you will fail.
Michelle

Old 04-06-2007, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellek
I am a licensed mortgage broker with NLC. I have closed many loans with NLC.
If you look on the scam page you will see two personal loans closed in january. I think the people saying it is a scam are people that were either terminated , their friends or the members that never came to the training sessions and failed. The mortgage industry is heavily regulated if you don't take the time to train of course you will fail.
Michelle
Michelle,
Thanks for the false enthusiasm. If what you say is true, why dont you copy and past your income page from your personal website. My guess is that you probably have closed more than a few loans in your entire career at NLC. Please do some soul searching and stop lying to yourself. That dream is long been dead, ask hao nguyen, thats why he is starting another mlm business.
You will surely soon see what we are all talking about. The truth will set you free. Sit down and analzye your business, add up your time spent and divide by the income you have been paid and you'll see that Mcdonalds would have paid you more.
Keep believing in your dream, the thousands of people from the titanic all believed they would be saved. Only a few survived.
No matter what you believe, your company is under serious scrutny, thats why Decision One Bank just cut nlc off from doing loans due to fraud. This has been common practice with that company.
Put your hand on a bible and tell us all the real income you are earning from nlc.
Best of luck to you! Be honest with yourself