report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Newbie Member

Jcaracing Or Jca Racing

I have started a new thread on this company to make it easier for searching for this scam. This is the same person / people behind 5startipster. If you want to read more about how this scam works please search for 5startipster or Jamie Kelly and read entire thread.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:22 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Jcaracing Or Jca Racing

I hope you guys don't buy into making you 40 - 50% per month. If Jamie Kelly was so stressed out with the abusive emails he gets from losing punters over at 5startipster which is shut down now and does other things then WHY oh WHY start again? Surely he can use his own money and make a decent living just betting his own system. he would be a millionaire many times over if he can make 40% - 50 % per month. The simple fact is he makes his money from fee paying punters.

Another dodgy tell tale sign. Jcaracing was setup on the 24th Sept 09 yet he has testimonials saying they have been with the service and making money for the last 6 months! What a joke

Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

this is the whois registration for jcaracing which has now been removed.

45, Michaels Avenue
Nottingham
Notts
NG1 4ES.

helooo boys. mite pop round to see you one day!!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Banned

Thanks Tony for carrying the torch

I salute you and your effort......this thread will come up when someone unemployed googles them n the hope of earning a livlihood from betting

Only one person can earn a living from this.....the one promoting this scam......
I kept insisting this...I was rididculed( even by you) but you did the honerable thing at the end....you have endeavoured to stop others getting sucked.....that makes you a swell of a man

be happy and have a peacefull night's sleep

Old 10-11-2009, 04:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The address in Nottingham may be a scam, but does physically exist but not at a NG1 postcode but at a NG8 postcode on the other side of Nottingham. This again is another blatant attempt to mislead and rook people of their cash.
BEWARE SCAM

Old 10-11-2009, 06:22 AM
Newbie Member

If you can afford to give away £200 per month then consider putting it away into a tracker ISA. monthly contributions will smooth out the ups and downs of the stock market and you will build up a nice nest egg over time. Better than giving it away to these scamsters and getting nothing back in return plus the high probablitily of losing an extra few grand of your bank.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have realised today I have been scamed by the people under the name of JCA Racing, they now have £199 of my money without providing access to a free trial or any service.

Have emails from Colin Andrew saying his will not give money back.

I am not prepared to let these people go on, I need any information anyone has on them, have paypal claim in and lets hope they rule against them.

Can anyone confirm it is Colin Andrew and Jamie Kelly the only two people involved in JCA Racing?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
Newbie Member

Probably not their real names.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeL05 View Post
I have realised today I have been scamed by the people under the name of JCA Racing, they now have £199 of my money without providing access to a free trial or any service.

Have emails from Colin Andrew saying his will not give money back.

I am not prepared to let these people go on, I need any information anyone has on them, have paypal claim in and lets hope they rule against them.

Can anyone confirm it is Colin Andrew and Jamie Kelly the only two people involved in JCA Racing?
you will not get your money back.

they have changed the 5 star tipster paypal account to jcaracing and are continuing to take peoples money. when people put a paypal dispute in the owner of the paypal account states some terms and conditions from the website to say that it is a non refundable payment. they will offer you a free month with jcaracing (which is the money they have taken out of your paypal account)

these guys say they are businessmen and are honest people but they will not return the funds that have been taken fraudulently from paypal. and there is nothing we can do about it.

it might be worth getting in touch with trading standards or customs and excise to track these scumbags down and get them out of the woodwork to see who they really are. does anyone think they will be paying tax on the money they are earning from 5 star tipster or jca racing?

Old 01-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Newbie Member

I think I have located who "Jamie Kelly" is and who 5 Star Tipster are.

Look at my thread at:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p...d=1#post857741