report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mortgage Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2009, 09:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Guardian Advocate Group - Loan modification

I called Guardian Advocate Group to modify my loan way back in June. I talked to a guy named Gregg Shwack and was convinced that this was a legitimate loan modification company. I also had small email communication with Mike Luchen (CEO), who also assured me that I was in good hands. The web site http://www.guardianmods.com/ states that the processing team will keep you informed but this was really not the case. I had to call just to get a status and I would also shoot emails to Gregg and he would respond with few words like, "We are working on it". That's the status I got for the past 3 months. About 3 weeks ago, Gregg Shwack directed me to call their processing department to get updates on my loan. The first time I called, the lady "Gail" told me that their computer systems were down and that she would have to get back to me the following Monday. Monday came and no call so I called and got an answering machine that says their moving and would re-open that wednesday in the evening. So, I waited to Wednesday evening and called but still got the answering machine. I tried calling for the rest of that week and got that same answering machine. At this point I was frustrated so I called Gregg Shwack again and left a message to have him call me back. I didn't get a call so the next day I called and left another message that I called. Now, every time I call, he is in a meeting. I've sent emails to Gregg Shwack, Mike Luchen and many others trying to get someone to contact me back so I can get a refund on the loan modification that never happened. I was promised by Gregg Shwack that all my money would be returned so I want it to be returned. The last email I got from Gregg Shwack was this: "Your.file is complete !!!!! 98 percent of all files from your lender has been REJECTED!!!!!!! IAM SAD TO SAY.THIS.MAYBE THE.CASE" Well, if that's the case, I should get a refund as promised! Now he won't talk to me or neither will no one in his company.

Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Guardian Advocate Group - Loan modification

GO TO THE FTC AND THE BBB AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICES IN YOUR STATE AND THEIR STATE AND FILE COMPLAINTS! That is outrageous and likely illegal, not that anyone around America seems interested in ENFORCING LAWS and PROTECTING HOMEOWNERS these days.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

WHERE IS MY LOAN MODIFICATION BANK OF AMERICA?
If it walks like a piggy, talks like a piggy, by golly itís a PIGGY!
BofA and itís CEO
Brian Moynihan reminds me of that song by John Lennon and George Harrison titled "Piggies" I invite you to listen to this song on youtube and see if it appropriately fits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmeH...eature=related
Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

John Wright vs. Bank of America Lawsuit at www.unitedlawgroup.com or at:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3766544.htm
When I filed my lawsuit against Bank of America, myself and United Law Group thought of the many others out there in the same situation. It was then that we decided to educate the public on what these piggy banks are doing, as well as unite us all together as one voice. Please help me turn this David vs. Goliath modification process, into a Goliath vs. Goliath.
Please stand with me and United Law Group and send an email to Bank of America that states that we will no longer tolerate their potentially illegal, fraudulent, irregular and abusive business methods.
Divided we might have fell America, but united we must stand!
Please send your email directly to Bank of America and include the following:
1. Your name
2. Your complaint concerning your experience with Bank of America.
3. Please end your email "I support John Wright vs. BofA Lawsuit!"
4. Please send a copy of your email to johns-wright@hotmail.com
5. Please send your email to both BofA link below and the CEO email
CEO Brian Moynihan:
brian.t.moynihan@bankofamerica.com
BofA Linked Email:
https://www3.bankofamerica.com/conta...rnto=&state=VA

Yahoo news link no longer works. If you would like read my lawsuit against Bank of America, you can still do so at www.unitedlawgroup.com or:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3766544.htm
UPDATE;
On 04/23/10 Patricia from Bank of America called me. She said she could not speak to me because I am in litigation with BofA. Apparently, she is a CEO and really high up there. You should call her and ask her about your modifications and say "I support the John Wright Vs. Bank of America Lawsuit." The number she called from was: 818-713-2886.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

if she couldn't talk to you then why did she call? i have heard that the banks were being bailed out in a way that is not helpful to individuals. that is, after the foreclosure, the government would give the bank back what it lost.

BTW, why did you sign up for a loan you could not pay back?

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.guardianmods.com/

Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled

Last edited by mumbles : 04-23-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:53 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear Mumbles:

I can understand your confusion. I had called BofA to see if there was any status on the modification and they said that it was on her desk as of three days ago and that she would call me. When she called me, she said that she could not talk to me about the details because we are in a lawsuit and that it would have to be between the BofA attorney and mine.

Also, I could afford my loan and house back when I bought it. This was back when they verified income and I was actually in the market before the subprime thing started. It was after I owned my house for a year or two when the banks were giving loans to people (with zero income verification) and to those who could not afford it. But I paid my $4,000.00 a month mortgage on time for over five years.

The banks however, were over inflating the prices of houses to make money and potentially giving million dollar homes to people who work at Mc Donaldís. Loans they did not verifiy income with documentation, because the banks were just going to sell the loans to Wall Street and leave the American Tax Payer holding bag.

Now the banks had a little insider information when they sold these houses. You see, they knew they gave out bad loans. So they knew that the market would be flooded with defaults and destroy the housing market. They just did not care. Like the piggy song said "In their eyes there is something lacking." Anyway, people lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in equity pretty much over night. As well as they were upside down now in their loans. So what these banks did potentially played a part in destroying the economy. Which companies had to down size and began laying people off. Which hurt small companies like mine because people no longer cared about their teenagers driving, becasue they were all about to be homeless. You see, I have owned a driving school for about 25 years now.

Didn't you think it was interesting how the CEO's had those wonderful golden parachutes just as the housing market was was imploding?

Anyway, the very piggy banks that caused the whole crisis would add insult to injury and ask the very Tax Payers they potentially defrauded for a bail out.

Now one should remember that not one nuclear bomb brought down Russia, it was an economic war and they were brought down with a bad economy. What I am saying is that If another country did what these CEO's did, it would be an act of war! But in this case, one of the potential enemies has our name in it "Bank of America." Talk about being hung with your own rope.

Now, I did not use to believe in "modifications" or "bailouts" either. That was until I watched the American govt. give these banks our tax dollars. Trust me, I have paid my share of taxes having a small company. If our government is going to give away our tax dollars to a private bank and give them money they said they did not need, it needs to go back to the people. So what I am saying is that I only felt modifications and bail out were right AFTER they gave the banks the money and not BEFORE they gave the banks the money. It should be given back to the American people who are the true victims of these banks potential greed.

Every day we see one of the CEOís before Congress or in the news with headlines like this:

Citigroup X CEO was before a commission and Guess what he said in regards to himself and his management team? "We all bear responsibility for not recognizing this, and I deeply regret that"

My Answer:
NOT HALF AS MUCH AS WE ALL REGRET WHAT YOU DID! I mean after
all, I am sure his mega mansion is not in threat of foreclosure. I wonder if the CEO of Bank of America and Citigroup live in the same neighborhood? Because I know they do not live in ours after I read this:

"Prince left the bank in 2007 with almost $40 million in bonuses, shares and options. Citigroup paid Rubin more than $120 million for his work at the bank over several years.
Bad bets on repackaged debt securities, consumer loans and other assets forced Citi to take three separate government rescue packages totaling $45 billion, more than any other major bank. When the dust settled, taxpayers held about a third of Citigroup's common stock and $27 billion of its debt." (Yahoo News)

My Answer: See! They did too do modifications! THEY MODIFIED THEIR INCOME! So lets not say they did not do any modifications.

Here Comes The Apology!:
"Chuck" Prince, former chief executive of Citigroup, apologized for his role in the crisis that roiled the U.S. economy." (Yahoo News)

My Answer:
Does that mean if Bin Laden apologized, we will forgive him and he can go back to his palace too? Because the last time I checked, Bin Laden played a part in a crisis that roiled up the U.S. economy.
What did the Commission Think Of His Testimony?

"Some members of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission -- charged by Congress with explaining the origins of the worst U.S. financial crisis since the Great Depression -- did not buy the two executives' half-hearted mea culpas." (Yahoo News)

My answer:
AND NEITHER DO WE!

"Vice Chairman Bill Thomas pushed the Citi executives for some explanation of how they personally square the bank's financial calamities with their own lavish compensation packages, "saying, "Behavior has to have consequences." (Yahoo News)

YAH LITTLE PIGGIES! HOW DO YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION?!

So I too think that "BEHAVIOR HAS TO HAVE CONSEQUENCES" and that is why I am suing Bank of America. I still their name would be better as Bank of Defrauding America, but that is just my opinion.

You never hear the CEO of Bank Of America being foreclosed on do you? What hear instead is this:

"Bank of America and two former top executives were charged with securities fraud."

There was an article written about my story that actually did not only represent how the reporter felt, but how I felt and you should feel. It stated:

"Whether you agree, or not, with the government getting involved and paying banks to modify these loans is not the issue. The government put this loan modification program out there to help people, or so the people thought. The real issue is whether the banks are using the money given to them to actually help people."

What did Bank of America do with the 25 billion while they had it? Have you ever calculated the interest on $25 billion dollars? Not a bad deal for a bank that might have played a part in causing the crisis and now was potentially making money off of the very Tax Payers they potentially defrauded. That is why I said they remind me of the song "little Piggies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTmeH...eature=related

Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse
Always having dirt to play around in.

Have you seen the bigger piggies
In their starched white shirts
You will find the bigger piggies
Stirring up the dirt
Always have clean shirts to play around in.

In their ties with all their backing
They don't care what goes on around
In their eyes there's something lacking
What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies
Living piggy lives
You can see them out for dinner
With their piggy wives
Clutching forks and knives to eat their bacon.

In the end, Thomas Jefferson would be right:

Thomas Jefferson 1802
ĎI believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..í

As well as revelations sometimes makes me think of these CEO's and their banks:

Revelations:
"RENDER HER EVEN AS SHE HERSELF RENDERED, AND DO TO HER TWICE AS MUCH , YES TWICE THE NUMBER OF THINGS SHE DID; IN THE CUP WHICH SHE PUT A MIXTURE PUT TWICE AS MUCH AS THE MIXTURE FOR HER. TO THE EXTENT THAT SHE GLORIFIED HERSELF AND LIVED IN SHAMELESS LUXURY."

Is it time to start pouring twice the measure into BofAís cup that they were about to have us drink from!

Thank you for taking the time to ask your question. I hope I gave you an answer that you are satisfied with. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

God bless you and your family,
John Wright

Last edited by Wright4ulg : 04-26-2010 at 02:09 AM.