report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Kumaran

Keshe Foundation scam

There is an organisation called the Keshe foundation claiming to have developed an antigravity device. This is a fake organisation. They have no independent verification. They are lying. Dont buy anything they are selling. The tickets to see a live demonstration is totally fake. Don't buy their tickets for sale. It is overpriced.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Keshe Foundation scam

Hey Kumaran,

Like many folks, I've put a lot of hope into the Keshe Foundation, but so far no money.

Can you tell us any info or facts you have about the Keshe Foundation being a scam, or that it is a fake organization, or that MT Keshe is lying?

How do you know that the live demonstration is fake? (It hasn't been tried yet.)

Thanks,
Rick

Old 10-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Platinum Member

http://keshefoundation.com/home.htm

Anti-Gravity and Free Energy machines have replaced Perpetual Motion and Rain-Making machines as the idées fixes of the crackpot, and the Macguffins of the grifter.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Kumaran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfixitrick View Post
Hey Kumaran,

Like many folks, I've put a lot of hope into the Keshe Foundation, but so far no money.

Can you tell us any info or facts you have about the Keshe Foundation being a scam, or that it is a fake organization, or that MT Keshe is lying?

How do you know that the live demonstration is fake? (It hasn't been tried yet.)

Thanks,
Rick
If he is right why doesn't he allow independent verification. Show his technology to the scientists of the world and prove his science. Instead he makes unsubstantiated claims.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:08 PM
Kumaran

Keshe scam goes on. Now Keshe is blaming the Belgian government for stopping his technology and is postponing the release of his reactor technology. Please don't buy his books. You will only end up being hurt. He is a fraud. If he does not like Belgium go back home to Iran. In that terrorist country you can continue your scam. You wont because your head will be on a pike in no time.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Kumaran

Dont waste your $50,000 on Keshes space ticket. It will never materialise. It is a typical scam. If you like aviation you can buy your own aircraft for $50,000 by 2011 from this company Stavatti Aerospace. Website is http://www.stavatti.com/GENERAL_AVIATION.html . This is real. For $50,000 by 2011 you can have a sport plane and go flying if you have the money. Please don't waste your hard earned money on these antigravity guys. They are just a black hole that sucks your money for no return.

Old 11-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Kumaran

Now Keshe is trying to bribe me. Lately he offered to send me a free book. Here is a copy of his e-mail. Dear Mr kumaran

Today we have received a donation payment offer from one of the members of the forum to purchase a book for you.

If you would like to receive the book please forward me the address where book has to be sent to for you.

Then the person offered to pay for it will pay the printing office for a copy to be forwarded to you.

Please advise

M T Keshe I replied like this I don't need the book. I don't believe in your technology. Please stop writing to this e-mail address. I once thought people like you were cool. Now I realise you are just taking advantage of people who dream too much. Now I am more of a realist or skeptic until I see evidence of something. If I want to buy a book on space it would be Frontiers of Propulsion Science by Millis and Davis both mainstream scientists. Millis is from NASA. They tell it as it is. Unlike you who make everything seem rosy. Like I wrote to him only NASA and other mainstream scientista have the true word on space travel. Individuals like Keshe just bluff and try to take you for a ride. If you are desperate to go to space go to Richard Bransons Virgin Galactic. He is more expensive but it will get cheaper over time. Presently $200,000. Website is http://www.virgingalactic.com/ . I trust Branson. He has a proven technology unlike Keshe who has nothing and will just take your $50,000 and never take you anywhere.

Old 11-04-2009, 10:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Kumaran:

Someone offers to give you their book worth over $100 US, and you think it is a bribe?

Man, you are paranoid, not a sceptic. A true skeptic would review the material and pick it to pieces.

I think you are too scared to read the book. It might, god forbid, change your closed mind.

I don't see others jumping on your one-man bandwagon, either. Give it up.

ps, can i send you my address so he sends me the book?? heh

Old 11-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfixitrick View Post
Kumaran:

Someone offers to give you their book worth over $100 US, and you think it is a bribe?

Man, you are paranoid, not a sceptic. A true skeptic would review the material and pick it to pieces.

I think you are too scared to read the book. It might, god forbid, change your closed mind.

I don't see others jumping on your one-man bandwagon, either. Give it up.

ps, can i send you my address so he sends me the book?? heh
So, mrfixitrick, do I take it from this post that you believe that this anti-gravity device and the claims of the Keshe Foundation are for real?

(ETA - now there's one sentence I never pictured myself writing..)

Old 11-09-2009, 03:49 AM
Kumaran

I don't need to read a book to know what the person is saying it is BS or not. I read his peek view and it dosen't make sense. I believe gravity control is possible. There are some ideas out there like Heim theory and the woodward effect which connects electromagetism to gravity. No-one has claimed to use a reactor that works at room temperature. I believe in fusion ideas like Plasma focus fusion and others but until Keshe shows some proof of his reactors claim I can't put his BS in my head. If you want Keshes mrfixittrick book just tell him you want one and put this BS in your head.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread484812/pg1 reply posted on 24-7-2009 @ 09:52 AM by modulo
After looking at his websites, the man is either deluded or a scam artist. Oh right he's taking deposits for flights to the moon, sorry. Definitely a scam artist. I'm totally sure that a "foundation" that consists entirely of one man, who can't even spell correctly, is going to be taking people to the moon, any year now.

"These reactors can create at any point-of-demand matters like air, water, food, medicine, and new materials, also at nano-level."

Wow, that's weird that his invention can create air, water, food, diamonds, graphene, force fields, medicine, "new materials" (oh boy I love new materials) antigravity and energy, and yet he needs donations and wants to sell it for money.

"The Keshe Foundation has next rules of conduct:

Maximum of 5% of the incomes will be spend on Administration and Expenses,

and the balance (95%) will be divided in five equal parts:
• 19% for further Reseach and Development,
• 19% for ******* Education world-wide,
• 19% for Direct support to needy,
• 19% for World Peace and Environment,
• 19% for World Religions studies and unification."

Incomes. Not profit, incomes. Because there is no possible way that an organization that is planning on building a fleet of spaceships would have, you know, Operating expenses. Trying a little bit too hard to sound like he's not interested in money.

"This cola bottle reactor seems to be "empty", but it is filed with plasma." OH COME ON NOW.

Oh, and there is also the matter that you, broli, and Mehran Keshe have extremely similar writing styles and very similar rates of spelling and word choice errors. Not to mention that you talk about the specifics of his invention as if they are facts that you personally know, after reading an interview and looking at his website. Well after all, it was on the internet, and as we all know, everything on the internet is true.

To put it simply, you are obviously Mehran Keshe, and you are also, obviously, a con artist.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot36 View Post
So, mrfixitrick, do I take it from this post that you believe that this anti-gravity device and the claims of the Keshe Foundation are for real?

(ETA - now there's one sentence I never pictured myself writing..)
Mr Keshe has specifically stated that his plasma device is not an anti-gravity device. It apparently can act as a gravity field generator; there is no "anti" to it.

Similarly, mainstream scientists today can create strong magnetic fields that can levitate a mouse or a frog. They don't claim anti-gravity either.

Keshe's simple plasma reactor uses radioactive elements controlled by magnetic fields. It is not inconceivable that such a device could generate 3 kilowatts of power full time for twenty or thirty years.

Keshe has enabled me a better understanding of how atomic and cosmic processes are tied in with scalar magnetic vortexes. And how gravity might be created with counter-rotating magnetic fields. These ideas I have known intuitively for most of my life, and Keshe plainly and simply explains how it works.

Whether Keshe's devices work as advertised remains to be seen. I have always been a believer in this type of technology...but of course I'm not plunking down hard cash until I see it proven in action!

Old 11-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Kumaran

I have changed my mind. I don't know what came over me. I no longer oppose Keshes technology. On further research I discovered that there are several people who have come up with similar gravity effects from contra rotating magnetic fields. Searl and all the other free energy researchers also say the same thing. I guess Keshe must be right. I believe him now. Sorry.

Old 11-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Silver Member

[CTmode] So they got to you as well? Now you're one of them... [/CTmode]

Old 11-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Kumaran

I am not one of them. I just wont write anything about him until 21.3.2010. If he fails to televise his presentation then I will know he is a crook. Until then I will keep quiet.

Old 12-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Kumaran

The deadline for demonstrating your technology is coming up. The new year is already here. I am waiting for proof in the SPESIF conference where you supposedly are supposed to present. I will be watching SPESIF. I went to their website but there is no mention of Keshe as a presenter. I doubt keshe was even invited.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Kumaran

My advice to all is to attend the SPESIF conference where Keshe is supposed to demonstrate the technology. He is a presenter there. If he demonstrates the reactors antigravity then buy the books and events. He says he will at SPESIF. If not it is a fraud. Keep an eye on his forum. Who knows it could be real. But without proof its BS.

Old 12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Kumaran

For those who bought the tickets to the public event. In case Keshe fails to demonstrate please send me a private message. We can organise a court case against Keshe.