report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2010, 06:12 AM
Coffee Marketer

Re: Lauryn Herbert's Effortless Web Cash Formula S

This looks like a standard paid membership in exchange for information and products to me - people moaning about the ebooks are like people that buy freeware software then complain that they could have got all the software for free - DOH! freeware is called freeware for a reason.

Ebooks are also pieces of software that contain information - you don't like old books you must think the bible/torah etc are a right rip off.

Just because you can't make a sale with a system doesn't mean the system is a scam - it means that system isn't for you. With Google Adwords for example a webmaster can pay around $1.50 a click - that click is someone clicking on a link to your website in a paid search - is that a scam if people don't buy after they click ? - how many $100's or $1000's of dollars a month would you spend on something as 'risky' as a person surfing your website ? - do you blame google for the person not buying - because they have a system that is expensive ? - NO! - you learn how to work Adwords better - they are all systems - they are not all scams - even if it feels like it sometimes.

The reselling of eBooks is legitimate, the kindle and the ipad are designed with ebooks in mind - you don't like the type of ebooks you see ? - a REAL marketer can get value out of any ebook - you look through it - take the tips, remember any good bits and you create your own ebook - which is better - in your opinion.

Some muppet will always come along and whinge about the book being out of date - ebooks aren't in real time - they aren't facebook or twitter streams updated every couple of minutes - even the ebooks going around that are ancient can have value, you place them into your mind in chronological order - you can guess what marketer influenced a writer or who their mentor was after a while.

Marketing is a lifestyle - people that feel scammed over ebooks aren't going to get very far in Internet Marketing, as the majority of Internet Marketing involves the selling and sharing of information - some of it is rubbish, some of it is gems

www.123contactform.com/contact-form-lemonpies

Last edited by lemonknickers : 03-01-2010 at 06:21 AM.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

To gregw2, thank you for your comments but I think you missed the point. I followed EWCF exactly as Lauryn and Frank said for over a month and didn't make a sale. My next step was to build my own list, I didn't pay the one time fee to EWCF for their A/R series. I had a great response with my own list where I continued to offer value and introduced programs that were and are making money for me online. I also said that some people obviously make money with EWCF as some of the comments on this forum show; I was merely stating that I am not one of them but I do believe I gave it a good go. I am endeavouring to remain impartial while relating my own experience at the same time. Have I wasted $37? Based on my results the answer is yes. What is more important is that I have made money online and before readers of this forum give up EWCF as a total loss and waste of their time, learn from it. Extract from the eBooks any information that can help you develop your own online business as you can make money from both free and paid advertising. Paid will get you quicker results that are predictable but you MUST know what you are doing. Free advertising can also get great results but, again, I think one needs to focus on building their list and, as you suggest, know what you are building your list for. As lemonknickers implies, find a system that works for you as there are many systems and programs out there that do work.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonknickers View Post
This looks like a standard paid membership in exchange for information and products to me - people moaning about the ebooks are like people that buy freeware software then complain that they could have got all the software for free - DOH! freeware is called freeware for a reason.

Ebooks are also pieces of software that contain information - you don't like old books you must think the bible/torah etc are a right rip off.

Just because you can't make a sale with a system doesn't mean the system is a scam - it means that system isn't for you. With Google Adwords for example a webmaster can pay around $1.50 a click - that click is someone clicking on a link to your website in a paid search - is that a scam if people don't buy after they click ? - how many $100's or $1000's of dollars a month would you spend on something as 'risky' as a person surfing your website ? - do you blame google for the person not buying - because they have a system that is expensive ? - NO! - you learn how to work Adwords better - they are all systems - they are not all scams - even if it feels like it sometimes.

The reselling of eBooks is legitimate, the kindle and the ipad are designed with ebooks in mind - you don't like the type of ebooks you see ? - a REAL marketer can get value out of any ebook - you look through it - take the tips, remember any good bits and you create your own ebook - which is better - in your opinion.

Some muppet will always come along and whinge about the book being out of date - ebooks aren't in real time - they aren't facebook or twitter streams updated every couple of minutes - even the ebooks going around that are ancient can have value, you place them into your mind in chronological order - you can guess what marketer influenced a writer or who their mentor was after a while.

Marketing is a lifestyle - people that feel scammed over ebooks aren't going to get very far in Internet Marketing, as the majority of Internet Marketing involves the selling and sharing of information - some of it is rubbish, some of it is gems
What a bunch of worthless air.
Take your link and try to get someone to opt-in with little intelligence.

We spend our time exposing scams, so that innocent people do not get ripped off.

I have been online longer than I wish to admit and it is people like you that make me sick.

You have no compassion for the people that have been scammed.

I have read every one of your posts and they are not anything productive or beneficial for anyone but yourself.

My wish for the new year, is that you get banned.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 757go View Post
To gregw2, thank you for your comments but I think you missed the point. I followed EWCF exactly as Lauryn and Frank said for over a month and didn't make a sale. My next step was to build my own list, I didn't pay the one time fee to EWCF for their A/R series. I had a great response with my own list where I continued to offer value and introduced programs that were and are making money for me online. I also said that some people obviously make money with EWCF as some of the comments on this forum show; I was merely stating that I am not one of them but I do believe I gave it a good go. I am endeavouring to remain impartial while relating my own experience at the same time. Have I wasted $37? Based on my results the answer is yes. What is more important is that I have made money online and before readers of this forum give up EWCF as a total loss and waste of their time, learn from it. Extract from the eBooks any information that can help you develop your own online business as you can make money from both free and paid advertising. Paid will get you quicker results that are predictable but you MUST know what you are doing. Free advertising can also get great results but, again, I think one needs to focus on building their list and, as you suggest, know what you are building your list for. As lemonknickers implies, find a system that works for you as there are many systems and programs out there that do work.
Good information. I like your style.
As for lemonknickers I have no respect or feeling for her other than contempt.

She represents the type of marketers that I despise. These are the people that cheat everyone, every chance that they get.

Read all of her posts.

This site is about scams, and helping people to uncover scams, before or after, it is still about scams.

Sometimes programs and products are placed on this site and do not fit the criteria, but usually, if it is here it is here for a reason, and that reason is that people feel that it is a scam.

I do not try to sell you anything.

This lemonhead does.

That is all she is about.

All of my links are real and everything that you need to learn about making a living online is available for free on Raief.

Last edited by gregw2 : 03-02-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Old 03-02-2010, 04:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I really don't know how you can call it a scam. It delivers everything it promises.
I made almost $2,000 with this program already. Scan??? I think not.

Barbie

Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Gold Member

It's almost unbelievable.

The same thing, time after time after time: a whole succession of new members with one or two posts each, all claiming to have made money from this blatant scam.

Has anyone ever seen an "opportunity" with the words "effortless cash" in the title last long?!

Old 03-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
It's almost unbelievable.

The same thing, time after time after time: a whole succession of new members with one or two posts each, all claiming to have made money from this blatant scam.

Has anyone ever seen an "opportunity" with the words "effortless cash" in the title last long?!
That is why they are called affiliates. They all bought into this to get these eBooks and are now trying to recoup their money or make some.

The gentleman that bought the system and has not made a sale claims that it is worth it for a list that he is developing.

The list is not of buyers but of people just like himself that were looking for free information and a good product to sell and make some money with.

The problem here is that the product is not very good so it is a very hard sell.
As I keep telling everyone why waste your valuable time promoting something that is of minuscule value when there very good products online that are far better, and are not associated with the word scam.

I just purchased a PLR package with hundreds of eBooks, software products, website graphics, templates and PLR articles that are of very good quality, for less cost than the Effortless Cash Formula.

If I choose to I can make these into new products with my own input, wording and updated material that I know or research.

I can resell the package or I can do like 80% of the marketers and just let it sit on my hard drive.

I purchase these for information and create information products from them that I give away for free or as articles that I publish on sites or article directories to gain traffic to an affiliate site or one of the sites that I write for.

There are so many good sources of valuable information that is free or inexpensive that I am always baffled by the turn out in support for these programs and products that offer very little value.

And you are correct in your observation. It is almost always new members to the forum that are here to tout the program and make claims of it's virtues and of their earnings.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Coffee Marketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw2 View Post
What a bunch of worthless air.
Take your link and try to get someone to opt-in with little intelligence.

We spend our time exposing scams, so that innocent people do not get ripped off.

I have been online longer than I wish to admit and it is people like you that make me sick.

You have no compassion for the people that have been scammed.

I have read every one of your posts and they are not anything productive or beneficial for anyone but yourself.

My wish for the new year, is that you get banned.
Well thank you for taking the time to read my posts, I presume you are the troll of this website ? hugs xxx

PS - I notice you have 5 or so links in your signature that lead to opportunities just like the type you are so upset about, you are trying to win a war that doesn't exist

PPS - buy now before it's too late!

Old 03-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Well thank you for taking the time to read my posts, I presume you are the troll of this website ? hugs xxx

PS - I notice you have 5 or so links in your signature that lead to opportunities just like the type you are so upset about, you are trying to win a war that doesn't exist

PPS - buy now before it's too late!
Yes. I am the Troll that is here to expose scams and people that promote scams.

I have been here for over three years now. I only started commenting last year.

My links are all to legitimate sites and are all above reproach. Check them out you may learn something about honesty and integrity.

Raief is a scam alert site that I write for and it also gives people honest alternatives to scams.

The other links are for free products that are some of the best online resources to date.

If you know of some better ones that are legitimate you are most welcome to post them for all of us to take a look at, otherwise I will treat your trolling for what it has been to date, worthless rhetoric.

Your posts that I have read have been for the defense of these scams that we are trying to expose and enlighten people about.

This is scam.com in case you forgot or got misdirected. It is not a promotional site.

My links in my signature are for free sites that offer excellent information and products that are for free, and information on scams.

Last edited by gregw2 : 03-08-2010 at 11:52 PM.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:11 AM
Coffee Marketer

I'm here partly I guess in defense of Affiliate and Internet Marketer's as I happen to think that not ALL people selling things on-line are scams like you do.

Anyway I'm not here to argue with you, we are actually more on the same side than you care to admit not all marketer's are out to rip people off ya know.

Example plr wholesale in your sig is there with free ebook for marketers to repackage and sell - the very thing this lady is doing.

This lady is also providing web hosting space and autoresponders - aweber charge $20 a month for autoresponders or you can try your luck and use the freeware type, either way a person is allowed to charge for use of the web space they lease out, autoresponders etc. don't grow on trees!

Last edited by lemonknickers : 03-15-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
I'm here partly I guess in defense of Affiliate and Internet Marketer's as I happen to think that not ALL people selling things on-line are scams like you do.

Anyway I'm not here to argue with you, we are actually more on the same side than you care to admit not all marketer's are out to rip people off ya know.

Example plr wholesale in your sig is there with free ebook for marketers to repackage and sell - the very thing this lady is doing.

This lady is also providing web hosting space and autoresponders - aweber charge $20 a month for autoresponders or you can try your luck and use the freeware type, either way a person is allowed to charge for use of the web space they lease out, autoresponders etc. don't grow on trees!
First of all I do not think that all people selling online are scams.
I have never said that so please try to refrain from outright lying about what I have said.

That is very cheap and distasteful. And that makes us very different.

I sell online. I have been an online affiliate marketer for nearly four years, and in offline sales for many more than that.

I draw a line when the product is not worth the cost and better products exist, especially when there are many complaints.

Too many people that are sincere in wanting to learn are taken in by products of low quality, with the re-marketing of the package as the only way to earn their money back, perpetuating the sale of a low quality product, to others that are unaware.

Like I said before there are too many good products available that have much more merit.

There are far better places for people to learn marketing skills and there are far better marketing platforms than this one.

Your comparison of PLR Wholesaler is not quite truthful. He gives away much more material for free than these people are selling.

This is a package of eBooks that are a part of their system. A system to resell the same package over and over again.

It is a system that many others have used in the past and always ended up making only the owners money.

I use PLR material. I have never said anything against PLR. In fact I am all for it.

As for the autoresponder this is the first I have heard of this. When this product came out the autoresponder was set up for the owners so that the affiliates would not have to interact with the new buyers.

In their eBook they specifically point out that the affiliates do not have any interaction with the customers, that they, the owners take care of all of the sales, interaction, and follow up.
The affiliate may make 100% of the profit form the sale but that is the end of it, from what the eBook reads.

And I have not heard anything different. I also have not heard of anyone making a decent affiliate income from this product, only a couple of sales or no sales.

They have a product which makes it valid, but the product is questionable for the cost, and the quality of the eBooks in the package.

They have a product that is not very good and they are really only selling a system, which can be called a scam by many people. It is up to the individual, their personal rules of conduct and their standards of ethics.

Any of us could do the same thing, but would we want to? I would not, because I care about my customers. I want to give them valuable, quality information or software that they can use. I do not want to pawn off a bunch of out-of-date eBooks that I have on my hard-drive off onto them and then tell them that to make some money they can in turn resell those same eBooks and the system to other people.

That must be where we differ. I believe in the marketing adage that you should give away this kind of product along with some good advice and instruction, not sell it.

In marketing you want to build a good relationship with people rather than alienate them and make many of them dislike you, and with this product they have alienated many of the buyers.

Last edited by gregw2 : 03-17-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Coffee Marketer

Quote:
That is very cheap and distasteful. And that makes us very different.
hey greg don't put yourself down, I never implied you were cheap or distasteful, I'm sure you are a lovely person really ......

Old 03-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
hey greg don't put yourself down, I never implied you were cheap or distasteful, I'm sure you are a lovely person really ......
I wrote that lying about what I said and posting it as if it were truthful is cheap and distasteful.

I also clarified the other points that you mentioned and it seems that you have nothing better to add than a cheap shot.

Zara if you ever have something worthwhile to contribute please do.

If you are an affiliate marketer you should be helping these people locate affiliate products of worth and value to promote. By doing this you are also helping yourself.

It never hurts to help others. Especially when they have been disappointed in the past.

Last edited by gregw2 : 03-18-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:18 AM
Coffee Marketer

Quote:
What a bunch of worthless air...

...it is people like you that make me sick.

...I have read every one of your posts and they are not anything productive or beneficial for anyone but yourself....

...My wish for the new year, is that you get banned...

...I it seems that you have nothing better to add than a cheap shot... blah blah blah...
Greg every comment you have made to me since I got here as been a cheap shot, screaming for me to be banned and other troll like rants...please I am just giving you some room to apologize gracefully...

You are also promoting a product I promote myself - in your signature.

PLR and ebooks are more about perceived value, like virtual gifts in the form of images you can buy on facebook.

In theory the seller could have sold a collection of love heart graphics that she found via free sources around the web - some body could then buy those love heart images via her site then complain they were scammed as they have seen most of them in the public domain already...

Gabor's site is like many other PLR clubs - it uses the freemium model - as in your join for free with the option there to upgrade for better quality items.

As anebook seller you can pick and choose freebies or paid for content you like and resell them in a package like a white labeled version.

- that is the whole point of these 'free' clubs - ground floor access to niche content you can repackage and sell to your target audience, people on your list/blog/website wanting such things - which is what Lauryn has done.

Gabor also makes money if people purchase via affiliate programs/advertising he displays or upgrading - he isn't giving this stuff away for nothing he is building a business like everyone else that sells anything on-line - free stuff is the shop window, like cakes on display to get people to come in and look around - in your world I expect you'd see all shop windows boarded up or painted black so customers weren't tempted to buy anything, maybe you are related to Oliver Cromwell, in which case your struggle with your conscience is understandable

Lauryn has done what countless of other plr club members do - she has taken a collection of resellable ebooks and repacked them as another product.

- I haven't purchased her product, so I don't know how customers get their downloads, it is possible she either has a membership site where customers can download purchased items - where they may get access to a whole lot more books with a membership club not mentioned here, or she has a simple download page people are taken to after they have paid.

The reason the customer in this case isn't happy is they probably purchased on impulse looking for a quick fix - like we all do on occasion, then realized the pot of gold isn't as simple or as shiny as they thought - buyers regret does exist - it's also cheap (inyour words) to call every system a person doesn't like a scam because it doesn't get you off.

Usually the way most marketers deal with this anti climax after a purchase is "over delivery" or bonuses - this is usually in the form of a lot of free stuff the customer wasn't expecting - like more ebooks, reports and information.

Some people will always think that digital content is crap, some like yourself seem to be missing the point of ebook clubs, they are there to provide information in the form of articles, software, images or other digital media - you don't like the content of the package - don't buy it.

Maybe if you are so experienced you could come up with some solutions to provide greater value.

I pay for a guy to deliver the latest plr content to my inbox as I want to work on my websites and mingle on social networks, so I pay him a fee to provide me a service and the product, it's no different to joining a DVD rental club except you get the product to keep and resell if you want.

Gutenberg is the place for free ebooks that have loads of pages.

Marketing ebooks are factoids of information - reason, nobody is giving away all their marketing secrets without a person paying for it - we'd all be rich, and world poverty / capitalism wouldn't exist and we'd all live on Pandora if everyone had access to the money

Last edited by lemonknickers : 03-20-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Greg every comment you have made to me since I got here as been a cheap shot, screaming for me to be banned and other troll like rants...please I am just giving you some room to apologize gracefully...

You are also promoting a product I promote myself - in your signature.

PLR and ebooks are more about perceived value, like virtual gifts in the form of images you can buy on facebook.

In theory the seller could have sold a collection of love heart graphics that she found via free sources around the web - some body could then buy those love heart images via her site then complain they were scammed as they have seen most of them in the public domain already...

Gabor's site is like many other PLR clubs - it uses the freemium model - as in your join for free with the option there to upgrade for better quality items.

As anebook seller you can pick and choose freebies or paid for content you like and resell them in a package like a white labeled version.

- that is the whole point of these 'free' clubs - ground floor access to niche content you can repackage and sell to your target audience, people on your list/blog/website wanting such things - which is what Lauryn has done.

Gabor also makes money if people purchase via affiliate programs/advertising he displays or upgrading - he isn't giving this stuff away for nothing he is building a business like everyone else that sells anything on-line - free stuff is the shop window, like cakes on display to get people to come in and look around - in your world I expect you'd see all shop windows boarded up or painted black so customers weren't tempted to buy anything, maybe you are related to Oliver Cromwell, in which case your struggle with your conscience is understandable

Lauryn has done what countless of other plr club members do - she has taken a collection of resellable ebooks and repacked them as another product.

- I haven't purchased her product, so I don't know how customers get their downloads, it is possible she either has a membership site where customers can download purchased items - where they may get access to a whole lot more books with a membership club not mentioned here, or she has a simple download page people are taken to after they have paid.

The reason the customer in this case isn't happy is they probably purchased on impulse looking for a quick fix - like we all do on occasion, then realized the pot of gold isn't as simple or as shiny as they thought - buyers regret does exist - it's also cheap (inyour words) to call every system a person doesn't like a scam because it doesn't get you off.

Usually the way most marketers deal with this anti climax after a purchase is "over delivery" or bonuses - this is usually in the form of a lot of free stuff the customer wasn't expecting - like more ebooks, reports and information.

Some people will always think that digital content is crap, some like yourself seem to be missing the point of ebook clubs, they are there to provide information in the form of articles, software, images or other digital media - you don't like the content of the package - don't buy it.

Maybe if you are so experienced you could come up with some solutions to provide greater value.

I pay for a guy to deliver the latest plr content to my inbox as I want to work on my websites and mingle on social networks, so I pay him a fee to provide me a service and the product, it's no different to joining a DVD rental club except you get the product to keep and resell if you want.

Gutenberg is the place for free ebooks that have loads of pages.

Marketing ebooks are factoids of information - reason, nobody is giving away all their marketing secrets without a person paying for it - we'd all be rich, and world poverty / capitalism wouldn't exist and we'd all live on Pandora if everyone had access to the money
If anyone needs to apologize it is you. You should be apologizing to the victims and disgruntled customers of these products for defending the false advertising claims and the product creators that continue to perpetuate these worthless products.

I have no need to apologize since how all of this began was due to your instance that this product and these people are valid and insinuate that the customers that have purchased products like these are at fault.

This may seem like a way to repackage and sell a PLR product. This may be true and I have already mentioned that any marketer worth their salt could do the same thing, but I for one and others that I know would not do this.

PLR products are used entirely differently by various marketers. I never sell them, nor do I repackage them for sale.

I do not condemn someone for selling good PLR or MRR products if that is what they are, but when they are musty old eBooks that are of very little value then I do, and this is another very legitimate reason that they receive complaints and dissatisfied customers.

I generally write all of my own material and edit the material for four other authors.
I do upon occasion pay for content to rewrite and improve on, because I have other things to occupy my time.

I have continually explained that these products are of very little value and certainly not worth the cost. There are many better products online that are easy to find and offer substantial reward for the cost.

If you care little for your own self-worth and reputation keep defending these people, products, and others like them. This is my finding in reading many of your posts. If you are a good marketer give the people some alternatives that are worthwhile rather than defend products that are questionable and getting many complaints.

It is very apparent that you have little understanding of people and contempt for the customers of these kinds of products, and the people that have been taken in by ruse or victimized by the claims made in the eBook and advertising.

You certainly do not know me or understand anything that I have written and the reasons why. You continue to defend this product and the people involved. Even in this post you make it out as if it is the consumers fault that the product is a poor one, and by buying it in the hopes of receiving something of value, that will produce the results that are advertised, it is a failure of the customers unrealistic hopes and desires, not the product or the people advertising it.

This is why this type of marketing disgusts me and people that defend it disgust me. So do not ever expect an apology from me for your defending this type of marketing versus the victims and the customers that find out that what they have received is not what they expected from the advertising.

I care little for the people that get on these forums and take the side of the promoters of low quality products and scams. You have fallen well into that grouping by your early comments in this thread. It is a total disregard for the victims. I know other marketers that feel as you do so you are not alone but I have contempt for them and I have always said this.

In fact I exposed one of the biggest promoters of the Google Money Tree scam right here on scam.com, and by naming him on the thread, the entire thread was removed. The reason that I named him was because I quoted him verbatim. He spoke of the customers as deserving to be ripped off because they were stupid enough to believe that just maybe the advertizing claims were true. Like you, he defended the product and the promoters and put the blame on the victims.

This type of behavior, actions, and comments by marketers does disgust me and this is not a cheap shot. It is a very straight arrow of my own feelings and many others share my convictions.

Whenever someone sides, especially a marketer, with the promoters of questionable products that are receiving many complaints, versus the victims and the consumers that have been duped by the advertising claims that are not completely truthful, then yes, they not only receive my disdain, they deserve it.

Last edited by gregw2 : 03-20-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Coffee Marketer

We will just have to agree to differ then - your idea of a good ebook is your perception it is good - some men like boat mags others like stream trains - variety and choice brings freedom.

Not everyone agrees with your view of the world, you are righting off this woman, while at the same time endorsing the very kind of products she is selling, your people Skills aren't that hot either - if your introduction into my world was anything to go by.

No democratic law in your camp!

Old 03-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
We will just have to agree to differ then - your idea of a good ebook is your perception it is good - some men like boat mags others like stream trains - variety and choice brings freedom.

Not everyone agrees with your view of the world, you are righting off this woman, while at the same time endorsing the very kind of products she is selling, your people Skills aren't that hot either - if your introduction into my world was anything to go by.

No democratic law in your camp!
True. I much prefer to be friends but I draw the line on scams, products that are obsolete and of no value that sour most people on future affiliate marketer sales, and leave the consumer with a very bad taste for marketers in general.

What you have failed to understand is that the links in my signature are fairly recent. A few months old.

Prior to that I had none.

The major contribution that I have had to scam.com has been in revealing new scams as they arise. Since taking over the additional duties from my brother on Raief I no longer have as much time to devote to research.

The point is that many of us were getting PM's and requests for something legitimate. This lead me to doing research on programs and courses. Before that I was only researching scams and affiliate products from places like Clickbank.

The only two antagonists that I can recall having in the last 10 months time has been yourself and bwh1.

Since prior to this I had no signature there really was no reason for anyone to attack the links, because there were none.

I am one of the Lucky ones that have had many compliments, mostly about the scams that I have helped to expose and how to get refunds.

I also take on any challengers that are trying to support questionable sites and products. This is where you and bwh1 are similar.

If I am going to promote a product I have examined it myself. Only a very few times have I promoted by my brothers recommendation. I am lucky so far I have not been burned.

With all products there are going to be some dissatisfied customers. But when there are many chargebacks and refunds this is red flag. And when there is no guarantee or refund allowed, written into the TOS or T&C this is a huge red flag.

And when the product is examined and found to be not only lacking but not as advertised, then it falls into that gray zone of questionable products.

There is a bigger difference between personal likes, perceptions and reality, than you seem to want people to believe. It is called truth in advertising and substandard packages. It has no relationship to boat mags and trains, like you use as your example.

And how can you compare or make a statement as fact like
Quote:
while at the same time endorsing the very kind of products she is selling,
when in fact it is not the same kind of product. It may be similar in that it is digital but the resemblance ends there.

As you stated you do not even know what products she is selling so how you can even say anything like this is really mind skewing.

Your statement does not make sense. I at least looked at all of the 17 eBooks, and I can tell you again that they are not like anything that I promote for a price. Maybe like some of the free packages, yes, but not anything for sale, especially for the outrageous fee of $40.00.

Oh, and by the way, I am a Republican, very liberal Republican. So, you are right and wrong, but there is plenty of room for Democrats in my camp.

Last edited by gregw2 : 03-22-2010 at 03:18 AM.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just joined this forum so the 1st thing I want to do is say "HI". I joined this forum because I was a bit scepticle about this online opportunity. After reading throught the posts I feel that this thread is nothing more than a bashing site. If the Effortless Web Cash Formula is working for some (and I have read a couple of posts from those whom it has), then It can't be a scam. As for "no refund", if you paid by credit card, there is a fraud policy you can claim in the dispute department if you feel someone has done you wrong. Anyway, it all comes down to advertising. Just like any business online and off, you need to advertise. Unfortunately, the big guru's online have plenty of money to do that. Before you start any business online, I would suggest educating yourself. There is no get rich quick programs. I learned this the hardway. For more than 7 years now I've had to learn the hard way. There are many courses online which can help. Some of the subjects you need to brush up on are: Keyword optimization along with meta tags, online and offline SEO, writiing articles and blogs, creating lists "very important" you create lists of people who are interested in online businesses "if that's what you are advertising" etc... No matter what system you buy, you need to know where to advertise. The ones who are claiming this is a scam, aren't hearing the people who are saying it is not. They just keep bashing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l23b View Post
okay just been reading this intresting posts and let me tell you somethings

i have been joined for two months and i have made sales and marketed the ebook property from you tube to article writing and *****slist and so far no one who has bought from me has kicked off shouting "its a scam" i am evidence that this business is not a scam,becasue all the infomation is in the free ebook,

I have made my 37 dollars times 19 times, but like everything out there if you dont market right the product you are doomed to fail

i try and help people out all the time and to all who know me on this forum know this is not shurn bernard smith rip off or anything like that. heck for 37 dollars you get a website,autoresponder,and help 24/7 days a week

for the person screaming fake and scam then you already made up your mind and i presume your the type of person who signs up for everything just to lose money and never commit, since day one i have made my money back and so have the people who have purchased from me,

andy