report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
noted...

Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
Yeah, and this is the difference I mentioned between MLM programs.

Some lump all customers in as "preferred customers" and do the autoship.....forcing those who just want to do one time purchasing to go directly through a distributor offline....
Which probably doesn't happen often...
Not often enough.. and besides as a rep of another company..

If you buy something at $2.50 are you really going to drive across town to deliver something for $2.50? No..

And to charge $4 for a simple bastcap.. it is really just stupid..

Especially when they can go on ebay and see people dumping them for .99 cents...

Len came on here and said people will be saving money.. No this deal costs people money.. no two ways about it..

Old 01-17-2010, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmoney View Post
It might prove...

There is not really a retail opportunity here... Only a money making scheme..

Which was my whole point in asking..

...well....Yea!

I thought that was a given....

I'm sure that to an extent retail sales happen....that there are a few on autoship as preferred customers....that some offline sales happen.....

But by and large, its all about building a large autoship ordering downline of distributors, isn't it?

But if people are buying in large bulk quantities, like Live and Learn almost did, spending $1,200 at once, and either signing the 70% agreement or informally agreeing because of the terms and conditions to do so....good luck proving it.

Len's just one guy in thousands and thousands.....so at the most, you could either prove that he is conducting his business as a true retailer vs all recruitment.......or he isn't.

His actions don't translate to the company as a whole.....

Old 01-17-2010, 08:08 AM
noted...

Quote:

Len's just one guy in thousands and thousands.....so at the most, you could either prove that he is conducting his business as a true retailer vs all recruitment.......or he isn't.

His actions don't translate to the company as a whole.....
I doubt at this point they have 1000's and 1000's of reps working this deal..

But.. Since Len is somewhere at the top of the powerleg.. He is in a great position to tell us.. His back office would show, what % of people are reps or "preferred customers".

If you had 10 people in your downline.. not a good judge, but Len stated he had thousands....

By the way I am not trying to prove yoli has customers or not.. The fact that they don't tells the reader here is that ,this company is falling apart.

Last edited by fastmoney : 01-17-2010 at 08:12 AM.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Not often enough.. and besides as a rep of another company..

If you buy something at $2.50 are you really going to drive across town to deliver something for $2.50? No..

That's why you get them to buy it in bulk and through the website.
Delivered to their doorstep and on autoship....

And the ones you'd drive across town for would be mom and dad and great aunt Susan....not everyone.....

Old 01-17-2010, 08:16 AM

Quote:
I doubt at this point they have 1000's and 1000's of reps working this deal..

But.. Since Len is somewhere at the top of the powerleg.. He is in a great position to tell us.. His back office would show, what % of people are reps or "preferred customers".

If you had 10 people in your downline.. not a good judge, but Len stated he had thousands....

By the way I am not trying to prove yoli has customers or not.. The fact that they don't tell the reader here is that this company is falling apart.

Hmmm..

In that case, you're right...

If he's got tons of people in his downline, his genealogy report would show them all, and everyone they sponsored, and everyone they sponsored, and everyone they sponsored, through the full length of the matrix within his organization.
It should show the status of the members as well....whether they've purchased, cancelled the autoship, active or inactive, what level they joined as, the PV/GV of each member, and the collective GV of it all...

As well as the status of their membership. Whether retail or wholesale customers.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:30 AM
noted...

Quote:
Hmmm..

In that case, you're right...

If he's got tons of people in his downline, his genealogy report would show them all, and everyone they sponsored, and everyone they sponsored, and everyone they sponsored, through the full length of the matrix within his organization.
It should show the status of the members as well....whether they've purchased, cancelled the autoship, active or inactive, what level they joined as, the PV/GV of each member, and the collective GV of it all...

As well as the status of their membership. Whether retail or wholesale customers.
That is right.. It does.. But I know why Len will never tell us..

If it was booming he would of told us already... Len loves to boast numbers..

Is it telling at all that he has not brought any numbers up in over a month...

Old 01-17-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
That is right.. It does.. But I know why Len will never tell us..

If it was booming he would of told us already... Len loves to boast numbers..

Is it telling at all that he has not brought any numbers up in over a month...

eh....maybe and maybe not..

I wouldn't presume to guess his intentions...

Sadly, we are left to speculation until he chooses to reveal his numbers or explain why he has not/cannot.

Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 AM
Platinum Member

The number of www.goyoli.com sites, which Len said would be in the thousands is dropping in number. Alta Vista says:
For www.yoli.com 40 sites are listed.
Yoli is going nowhere really fast. Now, AltaVista may not log every variation of the domain name, but in my experience it catches a good number of them. It looks like a tiolet flush to me.

In USANA 84% of the products go to reps and I am sure further investigation would show little of that is retailed. A few go to Grandma or Ebay, but either way there is little retailing going on there or in Yoli I imagine the numbers would show. That is why smart scammers don't take their bum deals public. Wouldn't want those numbers to be out there for the world to see.

Soapboxmom

Old 01-17-2010, 09:04 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
The number of www.goyoli.com sites, which Len said would be in the thousands is dropping in number. Alta Vista says:

For www.yoli.com 40 sites are listed.
Yoli is going nowhere really fast. Now, AltaVista may not log every variation of the domain name, but in my experience it catches a good number of them. It looks like a tiolet flush to me.

In USANA 84% of the products go to reps and I am sure further investigation would show little of that is retailed. A few go to Grandma or Ebay, but either way there is little retailing going on there or in Yoli I imagine the numbers would show. That is why smart scammers don't take their bum deals public. Wouldn't want those numbers to be out there for the world to see.

Soapboxmom
Yep, a vacuum is easy to fill with baloney, isn't it?

"Catching a good number of them", doesn't give one a clear indication of much of anything, let alone if, "Yoli is going nowhere fast".

You did just make that up, didn't you, Heather?

I certainly think so.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 01-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

So much speculation on here from the anti-MLM zealots!

Are there customers? Are there not?
Is the company doing well? Is it not?

etc., etc.,

Very low on facts from them, though.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Yep, a vacuum is easy to fill with baloney, isn't it?

"Catching a good number of them", doesn't give one a clear indication of much of anything, let alone if, "Yoli is going nowhere fast".

You did just make that up, didn't you, Heather?

I certainly think so.
If Len said thousands of sites should be going up, where are they? That number should be increasing and not decreasing. Yoli's blastcaps has to be one of the silliest prodcuts every peddled by an MLM!

Soapboxmom

Old 01-17-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Are there customers? Are there not?
Is the company doing well? Is it not?

Well, like any MLM, the vast majority of customers are wholesale distributors.....

But I think that the question here is the number of retail customers outside of wholesale....

Like any MLM, if the numbers were shown, there would be a very small percentage of retail customers....as the emphasis is placed on distributorships; not retailing from the warehouse.

Old 01-17-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Well, like any MLM, the vast majority of customers are wholesale distributors.....

But I think that the question here is the number of retail customers outside of wholesale....

Like any MLM, if the numbers were shown, there would be a very small percentage of retail customers....as the emphasis is placed on distributorships; not retailing from the warehouse.
Well in my opinion every customer should be a wholesale customer if given the chance. Why pay the full retail price if you can pay the lower wholesale price?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
Yoli's blastcaps has to be one of the silliest prodcuts every peddled by an MLM!

Soapboxmom
Which was my inspiration for that thread "Wacky World of MLM Products".

I still haven't found out how they decided how much of that Yoli powder to pack in a Blast Cap anyhow.

How can an out of shape 97 lb housewife walking on a treadmill have the same nutritional requirements as a 240 lb strength athlete?

Old 01-17-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Well in my opinion every customer should be a wholesale customer if given the chance. Why pay the full retail price if you can pay the lower wholesale price?

This is true...

Kinda silly to pay higher prices on principle....

Unless one is just trying it without commitment.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
This is true...

This being said....the back office genealogy reports and definitely the compnay would still know which are preferred customers and which are distributors...

Old 01-17-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
This is true...

Of course, in real life not every customer will sign up to be either a wholesale customer or a preferred customer. Many are quite happy to pay full retail. My wife does that with Avon, and has no intention of changing it.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Silver Member

Okay, Len, I've asked you to check your Private Messages a couple of times, but you're not doing it, but I REALLY don't want to discuss details of a debate/conversation/discussion on this forum. So will you please send me a PM with your private e-mail so we can work out the details?

Although I see that you posted you thought a debate with me would be boring. Maybe we should just call it off? Personally, I think the basic science behind any so-called nutrition product should be the primary concern and the compensation plan strictly secondary, and your science is very shaky in my book. But if you feel that the actual veracity of your product isn't worth even examining...

Closed Thread