report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Live&Learn Live&Learn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 732
Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

It's a new drink. It sounds like a good healthy product, so I tried it. Comes in a blast cap to preserve freshness. You mix it with water. Unfortunately, it tastes slightly bitter. I didn't like it. I won't be joining Yoli.

If you're thinking about signing up with Yoli, taste it before you jump in. Then make your own decision. That's my two cents.



  #2  
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Live&Learn Live&Learn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 732
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

The ads in my previous post are not there by my choice. Any way I can get rid of them? Or is that just a feature of this board?




  #3  
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 AM
Erneston Erneston is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 979
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
The ads in my previous post are not there by my choice. Any way I can get rid of them? Or is that just a feature of this board?
You can't - it's what pays for the forum.

Interesting, your comments about Yoli.

Len ****** will perhaps be along later to tell you why it's such a good company.


  #4  
Old 09-20-2009, 04:49 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,744
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

It's certainly an interesting concept because as far as I know that delivery system is a first, it's unique. Imagine standing with a group of friends and pushing that cap into the bottle then giving it a shake. Do you think it might cause some interest? Great word of mouth stuff! And with leaders like Len ****** involved, they can't go wrong.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.


  #5  
Old 09-20-2009, 04:57 AM
MLM Avenger MLM Avenger is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
It's certainly an interesting concept because as far as I know that delivery system is a first, it's unique. Imagine standing with a group of friends and pushing that cap into the bottle then giving it a shake. Do you think it might cause some interest? Great word of mouth stuff! And with leaders like Len ****** involved, they can't go wrong.
I spoke with Darren Falter (One of the founders)...it is sweetened with Stevia. That is a major step in the right direction. (No artificial sweeteners).

We will just have to wait and see if it is all hype...or fact.

MLM Avenger


  #6  
Old 09-20-2009, 10:12 AM
MWave MWave is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 774
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
Len ****** will perhaps be along later to tell you why it's such a good company.
Why? Live&Learn didn't question how good a company Yoli was. He/she said they didn't care for the taste of their first product.

The large majority of those who have provided feedback say they love the taste. Some say it's a little too sweet (this is the first one I've heard that described it as "slightly bitter"), I've heard it's not "fruity enough" and I've heard one person claim it "was a little too fruity".

Of course, this is only the first of many products, in various flavors, that Yoli will be introducing, but I do completely agree with Live&Learn - just try the product yourself and "make your own decision".

Len


  #7  
Old 09-20-2009, 06:19 PM
KimWard KimWard is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLM Avenger View Post
I spoke with Darren Falter (One of the founders)...it is sweetened with Stevia. That is a major step in the right direction. (No artificial sweeteners).

We will just have to wait and see if it is all hype...or fact.

MLM Avenger
That's correct, actually they use Stevia Reb-A
which makes the product even more attractive.

Reb-A is derived from the sweetest part of the
Stevia leaf, so you won't get bitter after taste
Stevia has been known for.

Kim
__________________
I'm giving away free traffic today!
http://www.WeGetMoreSales.com


  #8  
Old 09-21-2009, 05:31 PM
blastcapnutrition blastcapnutrition is offline
Blastcapcraze.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 55
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
It's certainly an interesting concept because as far as I know that delivery system is a first, it's unique. Imagine standing with a group of friends and pushing that cap into the bottle then giving it a shake. Do you think it might cause some interest? Great word of mouth stuff! And with leaders like Len ****** involved, they can't go wrong.
Wow Chris... nice reply!! And everytime I say anything about Yoli you slam me.

As for the guy who said it was bitter... I wonder what jungle juice company he is with. I found it to be maybe on the sweet side, nothing bitter about it. To base your decision on rather to join a company by your personal opinion of the taste doesn't make much sense anyway. Red Bull in my opinion tastes HORRIBLE, yet they rack up over 4 billion a year in sales. Your personal opinion on the taste doesn't matter one bit. If your on the edge, get some free samples from someone in Yoli. Judge for yourself.
__________________
To your success

Alan Ratliff
Founding Yoli Distributor
www.blastcapcraze.com

register for next webinar here.

"He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed."
- William James


  #9  
Old 09-21-2009, 07:38 PM
fastmoney's Avatar
fastmoney fastmoney is offline
noted...
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 819
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastcapnutrition View Post
To base your decision on rather to join a company by your personal opinion of the taste doesn't make much sense anyway. Your personal opinion on the taste doesn't matter one bit. .
You would have to be kidding??? I hope you are...
__________________
Len Who?? Who is this Len character you guys keep talking about?


  #10  
Old 09-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Live&Learn Live&Learn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 732
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastcapnutrition View Post
Wow Chris... nice reply!! And everytime I say anything about Yoli you slam me.

As for the guy who said it was bitter... I wonder what jungle juice company he is with. I found it to be maybe on the sweet side, nothing bitter about it. To base your decision on rather to join a company by your personal opinion of the taste doesn't make much sense anyway. Red Bull in my opinion tastes HORRIBLE, yet they rack up over 4 billion a year in sales. Your personal opinion on the taste doesn't matter one bit. If your on the edge, get some free samples from someone in Yoli. Judge for yourself.
I'm not with any jungle juice company, whatever that means. Right now I'm evaluating several options, including ACN and Yoli. I was heavily recruited to join Yoli, but, after all the hype, I was very disappointed when I finally got down to the taste test. To be more than fair, I will even give Yoli a second try.

Apparently we have different beliefs about how to conduct business. My personal opinion matters a whole lot to me. I won't sell anything to my family, friends and associates unless I fully believe in it. Would you?!

In my book, your attitude is one more strike against Yoli. I care about my customers. You seem like you only care about making money. I hope you're not in Yoli management.


  #11  
Old 09-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Live&Learn Live&Learn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 732
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
It's certainly an interesting concept because as far as I know that delivery system is a first, it's unique. Imagine standing with a group of friends and pushing that cap into the bottle then giving it a shake. Do you think it might cause some interest? Great word of mouth stuff! And with leaders like Len ****** involved, they can't go wrong.
I don't know how you could reach that conclusion. Len's name was never mentioned by the people who were recruiting me. Is that some important MLM person? My impression is that Yoli can indeed go wrong.

It's too bad. I really wanted Yoli to be the right opportunity for me, because I support better nutrition, but I was underwhelmed by the actual product.

Let's not kid ourselves. Taste matters. Try it yourself. I think you will agree with me that it's slightly bitter.


  #12  
Old 09-21-2009, 08:25 PM
MWave MWave is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 774
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
I was heavily recruited to join Yoli, but, after all the hype, I was very disappointed when I finally got down to the taste test. To be more than fair, I will even give Yoli a second try.
While your willingness to give the Yoli Truth product another try is admirable, it is unlikely it will taste any different to you than the first time you tried it. Wouldn't a better test be to have others try it and judge its taste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
Apparently we have different beliefs about how to conduct business. My personal opinion matters a whole lot to me. I won't sell anything to my family, friends and associates unless I fully believe in it. Would you?!
So to fully believe in a health product's efficacy and value, or its ability to product income, you must also find it to be delicious? Listerine is the largest selling mouthwash of all time, and they even mocked how bad it tasted in their own commercials. The consensus is that Noni juice is horrible tasting stuff, and even some of the founding reps for Tahitian Noni (then called Morinda) openly discussed the value of drinking it "in spite of the taste". They admitted they didn't like the taste at all. They're rich now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
In my book, your attitude is one more strike against Yoli. I care about my customers. You seem like you only care about making money. I hope you're not in Yoli management.
But you're making a case for why you don't care about your customers. You seem to be saying that you will not present the Yoli product and opportunity to them simply because you, personally, find the taste of their first product "slightly bitter". Taste is just one aspect of a product's value, and this is just one of many products Yoli will be offering. And again, the overwhelming majority of those who've provided feedback so far love the taste, so it is likely the majority of your friends, family and customers will as well.

If you were a potential customer comparing products I could better understand your position. But you did imply you were looking for a business opportunity.

Len


  #13  
Old 09-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Soapboxmom's Avatar
Soapboxmom Soapboxmom is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,366
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

How much worthless garbage are you going to peddle, Len? Don't we have some court documents to discuss over on the USANA thread (your other snakeoil scam)?

Soapboxmom


  #14  
Old 09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Live&Learn Live&Learn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 732
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWave View Post
While your willingness to give the Yoli Truth product another try is admirable, it is unlikely it will taste any different to you than the first time you tried it. Wouldn't a better test be to have others try it and judge its taste?



So to fully believe in a health product's efficacy and value, or its ability to product income, you must also find it to be delicious? Listerine is the largest selling mouthwash of all time, and they even mocked how bad it tasted in their own commercials. The consensus is that Noni juice is horrible tasting stuff, and even some of the founding reps for Tahitian Noni (then called Morinda) openly discussed the value of drinking it "in spite of the taste". They admitted they didn't like the taste at all. They're rich now.



But you're making a case for why you don't care about your customers. You seem to be saying that you will not present the Yoli product and opportunity to them simply because you, personally, find the taste of their first product "slightly bitter". Taste is just one aspect of a product's value, and this is just one of many products Yoli will be offering. And again, the overwhelming majority of those who've provided feedback so far love the taste, so it is likely the majority of your friends, family and customers will as well.

If you were a potential customer comparing products I could better understand your position. But you did imply you were looking for a business opportunity.

Len
I was a potential customer. However, I have much less potential after trying it. Obviously different people have different motivations. If I don't like something, I'm certainly not going to offer it to others. I want to be proud of the product, or service, I represent.

Who is this overwhelming majority you speak of? My test group now includes two people. We both find the taste slightly bitter. My personal opinion is that people will not re-order this product, after tasting it, so the future financial benefit is questionable in my mind.

What exactly are the health benefits of Yoli? It doesn't even list the ingredients on the blast cap. That doesn't seem right to me. I don't know exactly what I'm drinking.

P.S. In addition to the taste issue, their comp plan is very difficult to understand. I don't like that. I asked the recruiter to explain the comp plan to me. He couldn't do it.


  #15  
Old 09-22-2009, 02:03 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,744
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastcapnutrition View Post
Wow Chris... nice reply!! And everytime I say anything about Yoli you slam me.

As for the guy who said it was bitter... I wonder what jungle juice company he is with. I found it to be maybe on the sweet side, nothing bitter about it. To base your decision on rather to join a company by your personal opinion of the taste doesn't make much sense anyway. Red Bull in my opinion tastes HORRIBLE, yet they rack up over 4 billion a year in sales. Your personal opinion on the taste doesn't matter one bit. If your on the edge, get some free samples from someone in Yoli. Judge for yourself.
I wasnt trying to slam you at all... I was just asking about the pricing, whether it was a daily price or a monthly price, because it was being compared with other MLM products showing their monthly price.
It wouldnt be fair comparing a daily price with a monthly price would it?

No slamming from me. Peace man

Chris
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.


  #16  
Old 09-22-2009, 02:09 AM
Jafo Jafo is offline
Always Right, Seldom Agreed With.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 74
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastcapnutrition View Post
To base your decision on rather to join a company by your personal opinion of the taste doesn't make much sense anyway.
Join a company? Not a chance.

Recommend a product? Your own like or dislike for a product via taste or use test is the only way to make a decision.

But if it ain't on a store shelf, I ain't interested.

MLM Juice? Ya' gotta be a freakin' loon.


  #17  
Old 09-22-2009, 02:09 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,744
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live&Learn View Post
I don't know how you could reach that conclusion. Len's name was never mentioned by the people who were recruiting me. Is that some important MLM person? My impression is that Yoli can indeed go wrong.

It's too bad. I really wanted Yoli to be the right opportunity for me, because I support better nutrition, but I was underwhelmed by the actual product.

Let's not kid ourselves. Taste matters. Try it yourself. I think you will agree with me that it's slightly bitter.
The fact that you dont like the taste, wont make a difference to to Yoli's rate of success. I dont like the taste of MacDonalds burgers, but I dont suppose I'll affect their success.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.


  #18  
Old 09-22-2009, 06:52 AM
doublemint doublemint is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2
Re: Has anyone else here tried Yoli?

I have tried it and i love the taste, also my 2 kids love the taste of it. They love it more than sodas. Ages 10-14. I'm sold and i join yoli.



Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yoli Distributor List Reveal Failed Pyramid Scheme USANAWatchdog MLM Scams 142 03-22-2012 10:55 PM
Does anyone care about Yoli? Of course we do!!! Live&Learn MLM Scams 563 08-16-2011 02:38 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.