report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Sillark Sillark is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
mumei also say's (currently) on his site that to join blastoff people are required to join Pre-paid legal which is not true.
well, cornelius, i'm afraid it is true. the word "currently" makes it so. once it goes free, nobody will be able to create their blastoff portal without going through an existing one, and all the existing ones will be hungry recruiters for the ppl network. see where this is going? if i wanted to have a ppl service, i'd sign up for the one offered at work.

as far as security using any portal to direct you to an online merchant isn't so much the portal itself, but it's a fantastically easy way to get tracking software into your transaction. any server that claims not to have any personal or banking information will then not have very good security to protect itself.





Reply With Quote

  #92  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:35 PM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldinlove View Post
Blastoff and PPL are two different companies, mumei, and it's misinformed posts like yours that are contributing to the confusion.
You actually work for or have your own watchdog type web site? In a forum such as this, research should be done carefully before posting.
meh I want to leave this thread but cant if my last post is being attacked-

By same difference I meant that it makes no difference since it was still something different to what you had said (you say the retailers pay)

BlastOff is a scam, not a company.

Whats adding to the confusion is people like you promoting something you know is never going to work for your own benefit. Entertained is correct, if this was the real deal, it would be annoucned jointly through genuine news outlets, not the same copied and pasted "press release" popping up on unknown sites just so they can be found on Google.


Reply With Quote

  #93  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:38 PM
tg383 tg383 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Re: Blast Off Network

hey no one is responding to my thread?? I like a good debate.

I find this websites and others funny. I have found people saying their own family members are a scam.

Again I happen to come across this thread researching something for affiliate marketing, but this is great!!! I'd like to prove anyone wrong about their thoughts on affiliate marketing!! I've been very successful at it for a long time!

Check out this quote by Mr. Rev Run himself:
"When ppl cant find their place in this world or Understand something... Hatred often takes its place."


Reply With Quote

  #94  
Old 09-26-2009, 12:41 PM
tg383 tg383 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumei101 View Post
meh I want to leave this thread but cant if my last post is being attacked-

By same difference I meant that it makes no difference since it was still something different to what you had said (you say the retailers pay)

BlastOff is a scam, not a company.

Whats adding to the confusion is people like you promoting something you know is never going to work for your own benefit. Entertained is correct, if this was the real deal, it would be annoucned jointly through genuine news outlets, not the same copied and pasted "press release" popping up on unknown sites just so they can be found on Google.

mumei - I see your in the UK?? Some of the biggest affiliate marketers - and also scammers alone are located in the UK. I have met many myself while researching JV's (joint ventures) for those who do not know what that is.

But I have to give you props - because I kind of do the same thing. I create disagreement and get more people to see my posts by brining in their buddies to disagree with me. Why? It gets me more followers on twitter and other social sites - even my website. In-turn... I generate tons more Revenue...


Reply With Quote

  #95  
Old 09-26-2009, 01:00 PM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg383 View Post
mumei - I see your in the UK?? Some of the biggest affiliate marketers - and also scammers alone are located in the UK. I have met many myself while researching JV's (joint ventures) for those who do not know what that is.

But I have to give you props - because I kind of do the same thing. I create disagreement and get more people to see my posts by brining in their buddies to disagree with me. Why? It gets me more followers on twitter and other social sites - even my website. In-turn... I generate tons more Revenue...
well im not on twitter and i dont have a website (the one in my sig is not mine) Im here because I dont like scams.

Im not sure where Sillark got his reply from, but TigerDirect emailed me after I asked them about BlastOff-
response -

"Dear Valued customer,
We are not affiliated with this company or any promotions that they are running.
Thank you for visiting our website. We at Tiger Direct appreciate your business. If you have further inquiries and reply to this email, please make sure to include your entire message, so we can address it appropriately.
Sincerely,
Nakeitha
TigerDirect.com Web Response"

Maybe somebody else who didn't get the "memo" hey idinlove? Or maybe I fabricated this as well?

Again for the conspiracy theorists out there, this is their contact page -
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/Help/email.asp



Last edited by mumei101 : 09-26-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #96  
Old 09-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Cornelius
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Blast Off Network

Sillark: What I mean by "currently" is until he changes the post. Let me say it again. There are no requirements to join Pre-Paid Legal or purchase amembership to join Blastoff. You have the right to assume anything. You are one person who has the right to make up your own mind and it seems as you have. that's ok. Not all things are for all people.


Reply With Quote

  #97  
Old 09-26-2009, 01:05 PM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
Sillark: What I mean by "currently" is until he changes the post. Let me say it again. There are no requirements to join Pre-Paid Legal or purchase amembership to join Blastoff. You have the right to assume anything. You are one person who has the right to make up your own mind and it seems as you have. that's ok. Not all things are for all people.
On paper, being a PPL associate is not a pre requsite for joining BlastOff, but after the launch date, as Sillark explained, this is not how it will work.

PS i have emailed tigerdirect again to clarify, as i understand sillark and myself did get conflicting messages. i play fair, ill give them a chance to recify a mistake.



Last edited by mumei101 : 09-26-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #98  
Old 09-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Entertained Entertained is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 62
Re: Blast Off Network

....the ASD, AVG, BizAdSplash, and AdVentures4U promoters said the same thing, and poof!!! They're gone or soon to be......


Am I a bettor? Not really, but.....do you REALLY believe that the $30MM commitment from Pizza Hut is real? Tell me why then, that a two-bit blogger knows about this and is the first to release the news, but yet the multibillion dollar company that is supposedly spending said $30MM with Blast Off isn't announcing it? By the way, if it IS true (re: Pizza Hut), I am afraid that your heroine, Wendy Robinson, is guilty of violating SEC rules regarding disclosure of confidential information material to Yum Brands -- that's illegal if you did not know...... If it is not true, then you have the questionable behavior of the promoters who intentionally cite misleading information (ie lies) regarding the ties of the great next best thing to real companies (reminds me of AdSurfDaily). Quite a dilemma -- either Wendy's breaking an SEC law, or she's using lies and deceit concerning the "major tie-ins) to recruit into Blast Off. Idinlove, ya gotta keep better company! Why don't you find yourself an honest business without such shady characters????




Quote:
Originally Posted by ldinlove View Post
Big sigh. I'll see you back here in a couple of months, Entertained. Are you a betting man or woman?


Reply With Quote

  #99  
Old 09-27-2009, 01:29 AM
ldinlove ldinlove is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 209
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumei101 View Post
On paper, being a PPL associate is not a pre requsite for joining BlastOff, but after the launch date, as Sillark explained, this is not how it will work.
What and where is the source for this information? Please explain in detail.
Your posts continue to be so mind bogglingly inaccurate and outrageous that they can't be for real!
I've been wondering for a couple of days now, what your motives are. What would someone like you get out of posting complete absurdities? Drawing attention to this site or short selling? I can't figure you out.
Something's fishy on scam.com though. You can't be for real. I mean that.


Reply With Quote

  #100  
Old 09-27-2009, 04:07 AM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldinlove View Post
What and where is the source for this information? Please explain in detail.
Your posts continue to be so mind bogglingly inaccurate and outrageous that they can't be for real!
I've been wondering for a couple of days now, what your motives are. What would someone like you get out of posting complete absurdities? Drawing attention to this site or short selling? I can't figure you out.
Something's fishy on scam.com though. You can't be for real. I mean that.
Since your obviously to lazy to read the explanation Sillark gave, here it is -
"once it goes free, nobody will be able to create their blastoff portal without going through an existing one, and all the existing ones will be hungry recruiters for the ppl network. see where this is going? if i wanted to have a ppl service, i'd sign up for the one offered at work."

LOL to call my posts inaccurate is mind boggling in itself since you are supporting the BlastOff Network, everything I said is true no matter how warped your sense of business launches may be.

The things you have posted have not just been innacurate, they have been flat out lies. Instead of answering the valid points Entertained has made, you have decided just to flat out attack members who are arguing against you, - calling them "short selling plants", highlighting what anybody reading this thread already knows - that you are involved with the scam and would benefit from people joining it.
The motive I have for posting is to save people time and money from getting involved with a scam like this.

LOL its funny, I just did a Google search for BlastOff Network, and obviously they are stepping it up - I think they have utlised every free "submit your own article/press release" website out there! Funny though that out of the 10000 results, not a SINGLE one is written by anbody with credibility. No news sites are reporting about it, no credible bloggers are talking about it. No journalists. Nope...just free articles on sites where the owner or owners affiliates can add their own article. Its called a Googlebomb which you can read about here.



Last edited by mumei101 : 09-27-2009 at 04:29 AM. Reason: adding a link
Reply With Quote

  #101  
Old 09-27-2009, 10:17 AM
ldinlove ldinlove is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 209
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumei101 View Post
Since your obviously to lazy to read the explanation Sillark gave, here it is -
"once it goes free, nobody will be able to create their blastoff portal without going through an existing one, and all the existing ones will be hungry recruiters for the ppl network. see where this is going? if i wanted to have a ppl service, i'd sign up for the one offered at work."
Your source is another post on this board. What is HIS source?

"once it goes free"..did he mean public? It's free now and always will be.

If you want to join Blastoff between October 12th and 26th, before it goes public, you WILL have to go through an existing PPL associate's network. This is by design. PPL's founder and CEO is financing this venture and PPL associates are being rewarded for the partnership by having the chance to build their networks without competition before the public launch-by invitation only. The people they invite into the network during this time will be able to invite their friends and family before anyone else.

Associates are offering an oppportunity for people who choose to get in early via all of those blogs, etc. that you're seeing all over the internet. Those who sign up early through an associate's network will be able to build their networks well before those who choose to wait for the public launch. Personally, I wouldn't care WHO'S network I joined through as that doesn't affect my ability to build my own network early and POSSIBLY profit handsomely. The whole point is to get in EARLY-before the market becomes saturated.

I'm going to finally provide a link to my personal blastoff web site for anyone who wants to take advantage of getting in early. I know I may risk my credibility (if I ever had any here), but the gain far outweighs the possible ridicule from this group. Here it is: http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/

It's my understanding that beginning October 27th, the public may sign up for Blastoff by other means-without going through an existing associate's network.

The reason I haven't commented on all of the statements posted here is because I don't have factual information on those particular comments. I'd rather not post at all if I don't have the facts about something.

"If I wanted a ppl service, I'd sign up for the one offered at work"....Blastoff isn't a PPL service. Blastoff is a service offered by Blastoff Communications. PPL has teamed up with them to bring this application to the internet.

Which company is offering legal services through your work? It could very well be PPL, as we also market our plans as an employee benefit. It may be another company..I dont know.



Last edited by Hopeful Cynic : 10-23-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: No Affiliate Links in Posts Please.
Reply With Quote

  #102  
Old 09-27-2009, 12:26 PM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

I wouldn't worry about the credibility thing - I don't think its came as a big shock to anyone here that you stand to gain by people joining BlastOff Network.

It was quite obvious. Even though you were not able to answer relatively simple questions because - by your own confession - you did not know the facts - but this hasn't stopped you full heartily promoting it. But of course, you stand to gain, so why wouldn't you?

I wouldn't expect anything less from a member of an MLM scheme desparetly trying to get more members to defraud. An MLM scheme belonging to a company (pre-paid legal) with a history of fraud - a company that has admitted misleading customers - a company that has settled with HUNDREDS of customers for misleading them with deceptive claims of earnings.
ref - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Paid_Legal_Services

If you'd like to get into bed with a company like this, click on linda's link above.

Just because BlastOff is a separate "company" on paper, doesn't mean it isn't the same people behind it....

No wonder Walmart et al. refuse to acknowledge any affilaition with PPL/BlastOff - it would be a PR nightmate to be affiliated with criminals, which is exactly was PPL and BlastOff are, no matter how fancy their website is.

Avoid like the plague.



Last edited by mumei101 : 09-27-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: edit typo
Reply With Quote

  #103  
Old 09-27-2009, 01:11 PM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

And why you've decided to post your MLM link on a site called scam.com is anybodys guess.


Reply With Quote

  #104  
Old 09-27-2009, 02:01 PM
ldinlove ldinlove is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 209
Re: Blast Off Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumei101 View Post

No wonder Walmart et al. refuse to acknowledge any affilaition with PPL/BlastOff - it would be a PR nightmate to be affiliated with criminals, which is exactly was PPL and BlastOff are, no matter how fancy their website is.

Avoid like the plague.
Bad PR to be associated with a 37 year old company that is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under PPD? Doesn't sound like a bad affiliation to me! They are, indeed, affiliated.





Last edited by ldinlove : 09-27-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #105  
Old 09-27-2009, 03:10 PM
mumei101 mumei101 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,024
Re: Blast Off Network

ha as if age and trading on the stock market have anything to do with it. PPL are lucky to still be a company considering the amounts of times they've been in and out of court.


Reply With Quote

  #106  
Old 09-27-2009, 06:00 PM
teddyroos teddyroos is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Re: Blast Off Network

They are posting it here and every where else they can to keep the search engines bamboozled. In my opinion, they are not only an MLM scheme, but a cult, and deserve to be treated as one.

http://blastoff-sucka.com

No ads or redirects there, I got tired of digging through the bogus search results and decided to put what I found all in one place.



Last edited by teddyroos : 09-27-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #107  
Old 09-27-2009, 06:30 PM
ldinlove ldinlove is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 209
Re: Blast Off Network

[quote=teddyroos;812040]They are posting it here and every where else they can to keep the search engines bamboozled. In my opinion, they are not only an MLM scheme, but a cult, and deserve to be treated as one.

quote]

What do you mean by "bamboozled"? Why would somebody want to keep a search engine "bamboozled"?

Associates are posting all over the Internet because they're very excited about the new product and opportunity. This 30 day time period is our big and ONLY chance to build our networks without competition. This is HUGE for PPL associates. HUGE. We're basically going nuts about the release of Blastoff.

I'll continue to post here as a voice of reason from my side of things. An incredibly lucky participant in an incredible opportunity not only for PPL but for those who don't see scams where they don't exist and sign up before the best window of opportunity is gone.

Even if I was a skeptic, I'd sign up just in case as it costs me nothing. Nothing. However, if you skeptics allow your pride and prejudice to keep you from trying something for free, the consequences (missing the boat), will be logical and you'll have only yourselves to blame.


Reply With Quote

  #108  
Old 09-27-2009, 06:34 PM
teddyroos teddyroos is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Re: Blast Off Network

You would freely give information to William Rodgers? You are seriously deluded and in need of some de-programming.



Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blast from the Past... PaulM Political Chat 0 03-09-2010 06:24 PM
Muslims Use Retarded Women Down Syndrome In Blast hello1122 Political Chat 31 02-07-2008 05:34 AM
Before you blast it sixers Internet Scams 4 09-04-2007 06:55 AM
Holocaust survivors blast $20 stipend Americanadian Political Chat 9 08-11-2007 07:13 AM
U.N.'s Ban shaken by blast on first visit to Iraq sojustask Political Chat 2 03-23-2007 09:11 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.