report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

I'm staking my claim for the last time.

The political forum is mine, period. I'm not asking permission, I'm staking my claim.

I've moderated this forum almost 4 years. There is very few disturbances from the politics forum, very few reasons to ban people in it. I can count on 10 fingers how many people in the 4 years I've been here have had to be banned for what they posted in the political forum and I have fingers left over after the count.

I've been called just about everything hateful one can be called in this forum. I lived to talk about it. I've been physically threatened, on public threads dedicated to me personally, here and on another forum that tried to steal our traffic with everything from rape to pulling my fingernails out with a pair of pliers. I'm still here. The people here are my friends, which is why many of them are on my personal email list. The owner is a friend of mine, I KNOW what he wants from this forum from many discussions about it with him.

March 23, 2009 a few days after I came back after several months away this is part of the message I got from Zachary after writing to him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary
Good to have you back. If any of these mods suck, let me know, I'll get rid of them.
We don't play nice in politics. It's a dirty game and we get down and dirty many times. Where would we be without our resident Neocons and Liberals? Without our extremists on both sides of the fence? We would be like every other boring political forum.

That is not what is wanted here. We are unique in that people are actually allowed to be people, good or bad.

The Politics forum is MY sandbox. You are welcome to play in my sandbox, but if you do, do so with the understanding that sometimes sand gets thrown in your eyes, on purpose or by mistake. Either duke it out or suck it up.

Unless it's SPAM or a death threat, I'll do the banning on this forum. There are enough regulars here from both sides that if things get too ugly, I'll hear about it and come back to take care of it just like I've always done.

Besides, I do look in every week or so.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 09-08-2009, 06:59 PM
"Get in the Xone..."

Re: I'm staking my claim for the last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
The political forum is mine, period. I'm not asking permission, I'm staking my claim.

I've moderated this forum almost 4 years. There is very few disturbances from the politics forum, very few reasons to ban people in it. I can count on 10 fingers how many people in the 4 years I've been here have had to be banned for what they posted in the political forum and I have fingers left over after the count.

I've been called just about everything hateful one can be called in this forum. I lived to talk about it. I've been physically threatened, on public threads dedicated to me personally, here and on another forum that tried to steal our traffic with everything from rape to pulling my fingernails out with a pair of pliers. I'm still here. The people here are my friends, which is why many of them are on my personal email list. The owner is a friend of mine, I KNOW what he wants from this forum from many discussions about it with him.

March 23, 2009 a few days after I came back after several months away this is part of the message I got from Zachary after writing to him:

We don't play nice in politics. It's a dirty game and we get down and dirty many times. Where would we be without our resident Neocons and Liberals? Without our extremists on both sides of the fence? We would be like every other boring political forum.

That is not what is wanted here. We are unique in that people are actually allowed to be people, good or bad.

The Politics forum is MY sandbox. You are welcome to play in my sandbox, but if you do, do so with the understanding that sometimes sand gets thrown in your eyes, on purpose or by mistake. Either duke it out or suck it up.

Unless it's SPAM or a death threat, I'll do the banning on this forum. There are enough regulars here from both sides that if things get too ugly, I'll hear about it and come back to take care of it just like I've always done.

Besides, I do look in every week or so.

Lady Mod

Touche` Lady Mod - Touche`...

Old 09-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member

Ah Stephanie, I don't think you're going to have any of the other mods fighting you over this one.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 AM
U.S.A. #1

I like that Lady Mod. You seem to have the courage to stand behind your convictions and not back down.

Dam the torpedoes here, full steam ahead.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:53 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

*Thumbs up*

YWFT

Old 09-14-2009, 12:44 AM
Newbie Member

GREAT Work!

Old 10-11-2009, 04:01 AM
"You will respect my authority!"

Lady Mod,
Congrats!!!
Best of luck on that I'm on your side.
Mr. Buster

Oh BTW I'm back

Old 10-11-2009, 05:20 AM
Feisty Bird

Welcome back..nothing has changed much as you can see

Old 10-11-2009, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster View Post
Lady Mod,
Congrats!!!
Best of luck on that I'm on your side.
Mr. Buster

Oh BTW I'm back
Welcome back Phinnly, you've been missed.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine View Post

LOL, it's like coming home to the old and familiar. We like it that way.

LM

seek it elsewhere.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
LOL...
I'm afraid you are on the money there. In just two days back I have found threads 3-4 years old that are a continuation of old arguments and feuds that will never be resolved.
Can anyone say ' Hatfield's and McCoy's'??? In cyberspace no less.......
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2009, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Welcome back Phinnly, you've been missed.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Thank you Lady Mod. Obviously I must have missed being here. You just can't buy entertainment like this. Too Funny!
LOL

Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Thank you Lady Mod. Obviously I must have missed being here. You just can't buy entertainment like this. Too Funny!
LOL
Ain't that the truth?!? LOL

seek it elsewhere.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:39 AM
"Get in the Xone..."

Quote:
LOL...
I'm afraid you are on the money there. In just two days back I have found threads 3-4 years old that are a continuation of old arguments and feuds that will never be resolved.
Can anyone say ' Hatfield's and McCoy's'??? In cyberspace no less.......
Great photo Phinnly...!!!...

There is only one in that photo that scares me...

It's the same one the hound is keeping a close eye on - the little blonde headed girl...

Freaky-deaky...!!!...

Old 10-12-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassifiedXone View Post
Great photo Phinnly...!!!...

There is only one in that photo that scares me...

It's the same one the hound is keeping a close eye on - the little blonde headed girl...

Freaky-deaky...!!!...
that's not freaky to me. Sign of a good dog. My neighbor's German Shepard keeps good watch on the kids. Would not want to be a stranger wandering on that lawn. She'll even bark up a storm at visitors coming to my house. Very smart dog.

Tell you what is freaky about that picture and many others from the 1800's............no one smiles.[like the little blonde headed girl]
Must have been some kind of law against it. That is FREAKY!!

Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster : 10-12-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:

Tell you what is freaky about that picture and many others from the 1800's............no one smiles.[like the little blonde headed girl]
Must have been some kind of law against it. That is FREAKY!!
They more than likely all had very bad teeth.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:15 AM

Quote:
They more than likely all had very bad teeth.

Lady Mod

Lady Mod,
Being a student of photography, history and an occasional photo bug I did know that. But it still makes many of those older photos very freaky, some times down right terrifying.
PSB

I am also pretty sure that ClassifiedXone hasn't a clue. Most folks already know that common factoid.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:13 AM
"Get in the Xone..."

The hound probably has the best teeth of all of them...

They probably all got in a big ole wad of beechnut tobacky and just can't wait for the picture takin to be done so they can spit...

The little girl - musta swaller'd a little tobacky juice...

Yup - them sure looks like faces needin a good spit...