report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Challenge Authority

BushCo Baby Killers Being Billed By Big Brother

Good. Anybody who participates as an accomplice to BushCo War Crimes deserves to get royally screwed.
__________________________________________________ __________________

Soldiers wounded in war have been improperly billed for service-related debts by Pentagon

Sun Apr 23 2006 09:34:13 ET

Hundreds of soldiers wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq have been improperly billed for service-related debts as a result of systemic errors by the Pentagon's Defense Finance and Accounting Service, according to documents obtained by U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT.

Almost 900 Army soldiers were assessed debts totaling $1.2 million between 2001 and 2005, according to two draft reports from the Government Accountability Office that were obtained by the magazine; 73 percent of the debts assigned to the soldiers were the result of Pentagon payroll errors.

The GAO reports identified "331 battle-injured soldiers whose military-service debts were undergoing collection action, including at least 74 soldiers whose military debts had been reported to credit bureaus and private collection agencies."

The House Committee on Government Reform is scheduled to hold a hearing on the payroll errors this week. David Marin, the committee's staff director, declined to comment on the GAO findings but said that Rep. Tom Davis, who chairs the panel, "wants to make sure that these brave victims of financial friendly fire are taken care of."

The Defense Finance and Accounting Service declined to comment.

The story written by U.S. NEWS reporter, Alex Kingsbury, will hit newsstands on Monday.

http://drudgereport.com/flash3.htm
Attached Images

Last edited by dchristie : 04-23-2006 at 05:35 PM.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Gold Member

Re: Bushco Baby Killers Being Billed By Big Brother

You've really stepped over the edge here on this one. I really hope you get the help you need some day. I pray that you never need defending. Although those "baby killers" as you so sickly refer to them would bravely defend you, I would not want them to waste one ounce of energy on your sick pathetic soul.
May the souls of those that gave their lives for you haunt you in your every waking hour. May those same souls haunt you in your dreams until you lose your mind from fear. May your children's children's children know the coward that you are. May your hatred and fear be your legacy until this earth is but a tiny afterthought in the universe's history.
May God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by USNavySubSailor : 04-27-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Old 04-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
You've really stepped over the edge here on this one. I really hope you get the help you need some day. I pray that you never need defending. Although those "baby killers" as you so sickly refer to them would bravely defend you, I would not want them to waste one ounce of energy on your sick pathetic soul.
May the souls of those that gave their lives for you haunt you in your every waking hour. May those same souls haunt you in your dreams until you lose your mind from fear. May your children's children's children know the coward that you are. May your hatred and fear be your legacy until this earth is but a tiny afterthought in the universe's history.
May God have mercy on your soul.

i can respect that!?but then i can't say what god has to say about it!?ONLY YOU KNOW!?hehe!!just askin..........

Old 04-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx
i can respect that!?but then i can't say what god has to say about it!?ONLY YOU KNOW!?hehe!!just askin..........
I don't know what God thinks about it Lexx. Hopefully he'll forgive me. But he called your son a baby killer. Thats not cool man. Not even here. Where we ALL can get carried away from time to time. He really believes it Lexx. He isn't just trying to start **** to rile people up. This man really believes that! I'm thankful to live in a country where we have a wide variety of opinions, cultures, etc. But this kind of person, he's the "Con" of Democracy I suppose.

Old 04-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
I don't know what God thinks about it Lexx. Hopefully he'll forgive me. But he called your son a baby killer. Thats not cool man. Not even here. Where we ALL can get carried away from time to time. He really believes it Lexx. He isn't just trying to start **** to rile people up. This man really believes that! I'm thankful to live in a country where we have a wide variety of opinions, cultures, etc. But this kind of person, he's the "Con" of Democracy I suppose.
it's all just words!?why let words rule your heart!?or why let others words offend your heart!?for your true heart is the word of love!?the love that knows no hate!?and that's the catch!? is it not!?at least in this world!?think of turf in the hood!?it's the same game is it not!?a game of words!?taken to heart!?life/death!?hehe!!life is a battlefield!?and what is the prize!?what is respectable!?and where did it all start and what is the hope and what is the means!?and what is the source of instruction and who is the teacher and who is the student and what is the goal!?and who cares about it anyway!?and what is the proof of caring to the uncaring!?and what is the "cost" to each of us if called to answer this question!?apart from a "cause" involving the masses!?survival or death!?(real or imagined)choose!!hehe!!but this is america the ruler of the world........we get cut a break over here!?we dont have ta choose!?yet!?that's what we fight for!?hehe!!just askin.........for what do i know!?for sure!?hehe!!