report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 PM
rocknroller rocknroller is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 27
Numis Network

Does anybody have anything on Numis Network.

They are a new MLM selling coins for $150.

This has scam all over it.

https://www.numisnetwork.com/ this is the corporate site.... please somebody put an end to the madness!


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 09-07-2009, 07:24 AM
RockPrincess RockPrincess is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
Re: Numis Network

I was wondering the same thing. I did do some research and on the surface, it does seem legit. There is no inventory or selling (except the business op). The various coins retail for different amounts, however, the one a rep. is required to purchase monthly is 99.00. A friend recently joined and I checked the postings on e-bay for the same coin (an MSV70 American Silver Eagle) and they were going for anywhere from $129 to a little over $200.

I sat in on one of their "opportunity" presentations and, again, it sounded good. One of the red flags for me, however, is that they use the example of Amway/Quixtar as a successful MLM. Yes, Amway was financially successful for those who got in on the "ground floor" but not for many who got involved later on.

I'm honestly not sure about this one. Could be a scam or could be legit. I do know that if you are thinking about getting involved in this, now would be the time - you'd be near the top of the pecking order. The national launch of this company was August 15.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 09-08-2009, 09:48 AM
rocknroller rocknroller is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 27
Re: Numis Network

So if I understand you correctly - 1) Sign some people up to purchase a coin for $99/month. 2) Teach them to sell it on ebay to make a profit.

What happens when you have $10,000 people signed up as reps trying to sell the same coin on ebay? Next thing you know the price goes down to $25 because nobody can unload them.

Or people on e-bay figure out that they can purchase them from Numis Network themselves - they become reps. Now my reps can't sell them to anybody. I don't think it will take a long time for serious coin collectors willing to pay $260/coin to find out about Numis.

What happens if Numis Network runs out of coins? To create a "residual income" you would need an unlimited source of coins and thousands of people willing to 1) purchase $1200 worth of coins a year or 2) go online and compete with everybody else trying to sell the coins on e-bay.

Does anybody else have more information?

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 09-08-2009, 11:26 AM
jebaroo's Avatar
jebaroo jebaroo is online now
Why are we here?
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,777
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroller View Post
So if I understand you correctly - 1) Sign some people up to purchase a coin for $99/month. 2) Teach them to sell it on ebay to make a profit.

What happens when you have $10,000 people signed up as reps trying to sell the same coin on ebay? Next thing you know the price goes down to $25 because nobody can unload them.

Or people on e-bay figure out that they can purchase them from Numis Network themselves - they become reps. Now my reps can't sell them to anybody. I don't think it will take a long time for serious coin collectors willing to pay $260/coin to find out about Numis.

What happens if Numis Network runs out of coins? To create a "residual income" you would need an unlimited source of coins and thousands of people willing to 1) purchase $1200 worth of coins a year or 2) go online and compete with everybody else trying to sell the coins on e-bay.

Does anybody else have more information?
I don't think he meant buy the coin and then sell on ebay.
I think he was using ebay to see if the coins were worth the $99 numis was charging.
__________________
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
I never resort to ad hominems or calling people child molesters. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
Who's Brian, Chris? The last boy you did? Just wondering.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 09-09-2009, 11:11 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroller View Post
So if I understand you correctly - 1) Sign some people up to purchase a coin for $99/month. 2) Teach them to sell it on ebay to make a profit.

What happens when you have $10,000 people signed up as reps trying to sell the same coin on ebay? Next thing you know the price goes down to $25 because nobody can unload them.

Or people on e-bay figure out that they can purchase them from Numis Network themselves - they become reps. Now my reps can't sell them to anybody. I don't think it will take a long time for serious coin collectors willing to pay $260/coin to find out about Numis.

What happens if Numis Network runs out of coins? To create a "residual income" you would need an unlimited source of coins and thousands of people willing to 1) purchase $1200 worth of coins a year or 2) go online and compete with everybody else trying to sell the coins on e-bay.

Does anybody else have more information?
IMO, your questions have uncovered the long-term viability/shortcomings of this kind of investment 'deal'.

I've never seen one work long-term that I can recall.

One more thing, can you retail the coins, or does one have to become a member to purchase them?
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 09-10-2009, 05:00 AM
RockPrincess RockPrincess is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
Re: Numis Network

Sorry for the misunderdstanding. When I sat in on the opportunity meeting, a question was asked about what the coins were ACTUALLY worth (beyond the face value) and the presenters claimed that the coins were sellling on e-bay anywhere between 129 and 200 dollars. I checked their claims and from what I could see, they were true. At that time.

The idea is not to sell on e-bay. Each rep. sells thru their own replicated website - paid for monthly and that money goes to the people who developed this plan to begin with. Prices are pre-set. But the rep. buys no inventory.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 09-10-2009, 08:34 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

I recalled a great article written by Len ****** from his book, "Inside Network Marketing - An Experts View into the Hidden Truths and Exploited Myths of America's Most Misunderstood Industry".

Here's a small part of it.

The article is entitled;

Quote:
"MLM Programs that Never Work, but Won't Go Away!"

Gold and Silver Programs~

This one is number one on the list for a reason. This has to be the most doomed to fail type of MLM program that has ever existed. Since I've been involved with MLM I've seen dozens and dozens of gold and silver (G&S) programs start up-and go away. Over and over and over. And usually for the exact same reasons.

Over and over and over...

There are three primary reasons why these programs fail, and why they will always fail:

1. - Gold is a commodity. It is an investment that increases in value. To sell it based on that premise requires a securities license. Without one you are in violation of laws set forth by the SEC. G&S programs simply have no way of preventing their distributors from "speculating." Even if the company itself makes no promise of a future gain in value of the gold or silver, their 10,000 unlicensed, independent agents out there inevitably will.

As it is, I've rarely seen this angle avoided by even the companies. Yes, they themselves usually hype the investment value of their "product." They may not come right out and say it will be worth more in the future, but many of them do say it was worth less in the past. The SEC doesn't play semantic games like that.

The investment angle also places the entire MLM industry in jeopardy as well. There is already a fear that the SEC would like to regulate all MLM opportunities as investments. There is an ongoing push throughout the industry to separate the terms investment and Network Marketing as far apart as possible. G&S programs slam them both together.

2. - Most G&S programs (but not all) have a system that involves the exchange of cash and commissions being paid before a tangible product is actually received. Whether it be a voucher system, a layaway system, a down payment, or whatever, many of them allow you to submit funds and in some manner build towards the actual pruchase of gold or silver coins, In the meantime though, commissions are being paid out of those funds received and a product isn't being delivered.

3. - The price of gold is the price of gold. The most anyone can get for it is whatever the going rate is. This doesn't leave much room for markup. So how do you suppose G&S programs payout 50% or more in commissions? Evidently, many federal and state regulators assume it's coming out of the next participants initial down payment.

So, number one involves securities violations, number two violates pyramid statutes, and number three would likely be classified as a Ponzi scheme!

Is it any wonder G&S programs rarely last more than 2 years?

Gold and silver programs? Practically every one that starts up is shut down for the exact same reasons as those in the past. These operators must know going in that they'll likely be history in a year or two. But then it doesn't take much longer than that for a million bucks to stack up in the bank. And, of course when the axe falls they can always blame the federal or state agency that dealt the fatal blow. "Hey it wasn't our fault!," they can exclaim. "We wanted to keep paying you your commissions, but those dirty government regulators made us stop." These shysters actually end up as martyrs. And, as they feign resistance to the regulatory attacks. their victims consider them heroes!
Lens book came out in 2000.

I knew there was a reason another 'coin deal' struck a raw nerve for me! And this article was it?!

Just thought I'd share that.

Hope it helps someone out there do the right thing for themselves.

Kerry
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 09-10-2009, 08:35 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPrincess View Post
Sorry for the misunderdstanding. When I sat in on the opportunity meeting, a question was asked about what the coins were ACTUALLY worth (beyond the face value) and the presenters claimed that the coins were sellling on e-bay anywhere between 129 and 200 dollars. I checked their claims and from what I could see, they were true. At that time.

The idea is not to sell on e-bay. Each rep. sells thru their own replicated website - paid for monthly and that money goes to the people who developed this plan to begin with. Prices are pre-set. But the rep. buys no inventory.
So how does one retail the product?

How does that work?

Just curious.
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 09-11-2009, 12:52 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

One more thing...

I noticed in the Numis video presentation that they indicate that a 'coin deal' had never been done before, that this was a first.

I don't think they did their homework very well!

G&S programs were #1 on Lens list I believe. It doesn't jive with their claims at all!
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 09-12-2009, 08:54 PM
numisliaison numisliaison is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4
Re: Numis Network

Hey rocknroller...I've just been looking through this thread and have some information that I'd like to share with you. I am honored you would take the time to look into a great opportunity like Numis Network! I've been with Numis Network as a Rep since the company went into pre-launch in May all the way up to full company launch on August 15, 2009 up to the present day.

At Numis Network, we wholeheartedly agree with the article written by Len ****** on gold and silver programs taken from his book. Numis Network is not a gold and silver investment program nor is it intended to be confused with one. Numis Network represents the opportunity to engage in coin collecting which is long-considered to be the "Hobby of Kings" and a wholesome all-American pass time enjoyed by millions of young and old alike. In addition, and according to government statistics, this hobby is shared, in one degree or another, by roughly 76% of all American families.

Further, Numis Network is a program that promotes NUMISMATIC COLLECTIBLE COINS and their aesthetic beauty, artistic worth and the intrinsic lessons in American and World History that they carry. The fact that you can MAKE MONEY at the same time you COLLECT MONEY makes this opportunity even sweeter in our view. We embrace all questions and queries and will answer ANY that come our way. This is what we are all about.

So... rocknroller, I can totally understand your desire to want to know as much as possible about this great company and the dialogue in this thread, though mistakenly classified
until now, represents to us at Numis Network, an opportunity to reach out to those that are in need of clarification about what Numis Network is really all about. I would invite anyone and everyone to watch the presentation below and give this great opportunity some real consideration for what it IS and not what it IS NOT.


Last edited by numisliaison : 09-13-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 09-12-2009, 11:47 PM
rocknroller rocknroller is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 27
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
I am honored you would take the time to look into a great opportunity like Numis Network!
Thanks - I was trying to expose it as a scam.

Quote:
according to government statistics, this hobby is shared, in one degree or another, by roughly 76% of all American families.
1) Can you send me the link to that statistic?

2) Big difference between people putting pennies in a piggy bank and spending $99 a month for a single coin

Quote:
The fact that you can MAKE MONEY
You make money from convincing other people to purchase $99 Coins/month for life. The moment they stop...your commissions stop.

Quote:
the same time you COLLECT MONEY
You're collecting coins. It's not worth anything until you sell it. You better hope they're worth something when you decide to sell them!

Quote:
You can get my contact information by viewing the "contact" section of my website
Dwayne - you're not supposed to promote your personal site.


Can you answer this question I had from before:
Quote:
What happens if Numis Network runs out of coins? To create a "residual income" you would need an unlimited source of coins.
Or are you guys just looking to make some easy money and be out in a year or two?

Welcome to scam.com

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 09-13-2009, 09:00 AM
RockPrincess RockPrincess is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
Re: Numis Network

Dwayne, it would probably be a good idea to answer these question with something other than the scripted responses. Yes, it IS a script. I've been to the opportunity presentations, voiced my own questions and received the identical answers. So why don't you answer in your own words, OK?

Secondly, I'd really like to know how much money you are currently making in this venture. How many people were you able to personally sign up? I do know that you will not make ANY money no matter how many people are placed under you on the binary system unless you PERSONALLY SIGN UP TWO PEOPLE. And then they only pay on your weakest leg. So, when your upline places people under you, it stands to reason that their placement will be for your upline's benefit and not yours. In other words, they will place them on your strongest leg, therefore ensuring that your checks will not be as high. Because you are paid on your weakest leg.

The questions posed by rocknroller are good ones. Why won't you give a straight answer instead of spouting off scripted propaganda? And just for the record - that blatent self-promotion is not only unethical in a forum such as this, it is also very tacky.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 09-13-2009, 10:03 AM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by numisliaison View Post
Hey rocknroller...I've just been looking through this thread and have some information that I'd like to share with you. I am honored you would take the time to look into a great opportunity like Numis Network! I've been with Numis Network as a Rep since the company went into pre-launch in May all the way up to full company launch on August 15, 2009 up to the present day.

At Numis Network, we wholeheartedly agree with the article written by Len ****** on gold and silver programs taken from his book. Numis Network is not a gold and silver investment program nor is it intended to be confused with one. Numis Network represents the opportunity to engage in coin collecting which is long-considered to be the "Hobby of Kings" and a wholesome all-American pass time enjoyed by millions of young and old alike. In addition, and according to government statistics, this hobby is shared, in one degree or another, by roughly 76% of all American families.

Further, Numis Network is a program that promotes NUMISMATIC COLLECTIBLE COINS and their aesthetic beauty, artistic worth and the intrinsic lessons in American and World History that they carry. The fact that you can MAKE MONEY at the same time you COLLECT MONEY makes this opportunity even sweeter in our view. We embrace all questions and queries and will answer ANY that come our way. This is what we are all about.

So... rocknroller, I can totally understand your desire to want to know as much as possible about this great company and the dialogue in this thread, though mistakenly classified
until now, represents to us at Numis Network, an opportunity to reach out to those that are in need of clarification about what Numis Network is really all about. I would invite anyone and everyone to watch the presentation below and give this great opportunity some real consideration for what it IS and not what it IS NOT.
Still no word on how retailing works, from a distributors standpoint?

Thanks!
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 09-13-2009, 12:11 PM
RockPrincess RockPrincess is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Still no word on how retailing works, from a distributors standpoint?

Thanks!
I don't think anyone really has the answer to that - or somebody somewhere is in the process of writing the script for it.

Doesn't seem like retail is the objective here - it is the "business opportunity" they are selling. That's where the money is. The initial buy-in is $299 (plus tax) - which includes a zippered pleather "notebook" (sort of a day planner), a plastic case for your monthly coin-buying obligation and your first coin. Oh, and the replicated website which you have to pay $9.95 for each month. No guarantee that you will come up anywhere worthwhile in a Google search. maybe page 50 or so. My friend Googled his and he came up on page 44. And you get access to what they call the "back office" which is essentially a collection of training videos, event calendar, business building "tips", a graphic that traces your "downline"., etc.... Oh, and this back office software was designed by one or two of the Numis founders so you know part of that $299 is going right into their pockets.

Break it down: You pay $299 up front. You get your first coin. Nobody knows at what price Numis is actally acquiring these coins for but you know it has to be less than $99. Mind you, the REPS pay $99. If somebody else wished to purchase these silver American Eagle coins from your replicated website, it would be $129. Since a rep is paid $6 per coin on their downline's autoship (as per my friend) it stands to reason that Numis as acquiring the coins for probably $40-50 per. Which even after paying out the $6 leaves them with a healthy profit. And for each rep. to be considered "active" they have to autoship one coin per month. Then you receive your Numis logoed planner. Not real leather. Purchased in bulk at wholesale probably cost them approx. $10-15 each. The coin case - with logo - probably cost them $6-7. The back office software is already owned by the founders so the cost to them is zippo. Do the math: On the INITIAL buy-in

$299
- 50 the high-end cost est. per coin
249
- 15 high est. for planner
234
- 7 for the coin case
224

So there is $224 going straight into somebody's pocket. And that is on the initial buy-in. Each rep. is obliged to buy a coin each month (the Silver Eagle but is subject to change), and Numis probably pays $50 (high estimate) for each coin. This leaves $49 per coin. Take away the $6 paid to the member in the downline who signed up the rep. who purchased that coin and that leaves an estimated net profit of $43 per coin. Multiply that by the number of downline members and we are talking a hefty amount of cash.

No, I am NOT a rep. But I do know a couple of them and they kindly shared this info. with me.

This is no different from any other MLM. Yes, MLM's do create the largest amount of millionaires but they do so on the backs of those who really can't afford the investment. Scam? Who knows. Would I invest in this? Hell no.

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 09-13-2009, 12:46 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPrincess View Post
I don't think anyone really has the answer to that - or somebody somewhere is in the process of writing the script for it.

Doesn't seem like retail is the objective here - it is the "business opportunity" they are selling. That's where the money is. The initial buy-in is $299 (plus tax) - which includes a zippered pleather "notebook" (sort of a day planner), a plastic case for your monthly coin-buying obligation and your first coin. Oh, and the replicated website which you have to pay $9.95 for each month. No guarantee that you will come up anywhere worthwhile in a Google search. maybe page 50 or so. My friend Googled his and he came up on page 44. And you get access to what they call the "back office" which is essentially a collection of training videos, event calendar, business building "tips", a graphic that traces your "downline"., etc.... Oh, and this back office software was designed by one or two of the Numis founders so you know part of that $299 is going right into their pockets.

Break it down: You pay $299 up front. You get your first coin. Nobody knows at what price Numis is actally acquiring these coins for but you know it has to be less than $99. Mind you, the REPS pay $99. If somebody else wished to purchase these silver American Eagle coins from your replicated website, it would be $129. Since a rep is paid $6 per coin on their downline's autoship (as per my friend) it stands to reason that Numis as acquiring the coins for probably $40-50 per. Which even after paying out the $6 leaves them with a healthy profit. And for each rep. to be considered "active" they have to autoship one coin per month. Then you receive your Numis logoed planner. Not real leather. Purchased in bulk at wholesale probably cost them approx. $10-15 each. The coin case - with logo - probably cost them $6-7. The back office software is already owned by the founders so the cost to them is zippo. Do the math: On the INITIAL buy-in

$299
- 50 the high-end cost est. per coin
249
- 15 high est. for planner
234
- 7 for the coin case
224

So there is $224 going straight into somebody's pocket. And that is on the initial buy-in. Each rep. is obliged to buy a coin each month (the Silver Eagle but is subject to change), and Numis probably pays $50 (high estimate) for each coin. This leaves $49 per coin. Take away the $6 paid to the member in the downline who signed up the rep. who purchased that coin and that leaves an estimated net profit of $43 per coin. Multiply that by the number of downline members and we are talking a hefty amount of cash.

No, I am NOT a rep. But I do know a couple of them and they kindly shared this info. with me.
The only issue I would have with your math is that there seems to be alot of guess work, but I'll go with it just the same. It doesn't add up to a great deal. JMO

I can also buy MS70 silver eagle dollars on Ebay for less than $99.00! If the distributors are picking them up for $99.00, and I can buy them all day long on Ebay for about the same, where is the retail side of this business?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPrincess View Post
This is no different from any other MLM.
You've studied them ALL have you?

Sorry, you're beginning to sound like a clueless Anti-MLM zealot, using that broad stroked brush there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPrincess View Post
Yes, MLM's do create the largest amount of millionaires
Indicating that MLM creates more millionares than other business is hype at best, at worst a blatant lie. Where did you get that info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPrincess View Post
but they do so on the backs of those who really can't afford the investment.
Possibly. But you're getting close to Anti-MLM zealotry again with the "on the backs", part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPrincess View Post
Scam? Who knows. Would I invest in this? Hell no.
Neither would I.

Oh, welcome to the forum, RockPrincess!
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Numisavvy Numisavvy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 32
Re: Numis Network

Ladies and Gents,

I removed my website and the youtube link that I had initially included since objection was taken. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew exactly who I was and exactly how to reach me. My response was in my own words and is the way that I genuinely feel about this opportunity. I feel no need to script a response of any kind. I know what this website is about as I use it very often in my day job as an investigative tool. I sincerely apologize to ANYONE that may have mistakenly felt as if I was promoting myself or my Numis Network business and departing from the subject matter of this thread.

As an aside, in my day job(and yes Numis Network is a part time job for me), and to expound upon my previous statement, I investigate and eradicate online fraud for one of the largest online retailers of computer equipment in the nation. I know what fraud is and what it is not, so I feel qualified to make some statements from a position of professional authority to a certain degree. I am no stranger to the art of online deception in the world E-commerce. Numis Network passes all of my personal criteria for excellence and integrity and I want to stress this in this thread. Also, I have done my best to explain what we ARE and what WE ARE NOT in this thread. The original direction of this thread was to paint the Numis Network opportunity as a Gold and Silver investment plan which I hope has been successfully addressed. If you want to see a gold and silver program that is involved with bullion coins, I would suggest visiting the following website:

http://www.silvermania.net/

I understand that folks will attempt to theorize about any network marketing opportunity and will be defensive and cautious when looking at these kinds of opportunities. This is only natural. I am here to tell everyone, that I am personally VERY satisfied with this business and can find absolutely no malfeasance anywhere.

...So rocknroller, since you are the owner of this thread, I would like to again thank you for taking the time to examine Numis Network and get some answers. If you visit our website, I think any remaining questions that you have can be answered with a little bit of research and careful study. I want everyone on this thread to know that simply because an opportunity like ours is affiliated with network marketing and a binary compensation plan, that these elements do not automatically qualify it, or any other network marketing opportunity for that matter, as a SCAM.

I know that everyone likes to play detective to some degree(as evidenced by this website) or another and I hear it every day in my day job from crime victims with whom I speak. The reality is almost always, that people scream SCAM and are almost always mistaken in the end. Their victimization, many times, could have been prevented with some rudimentary steps to manage their private information correctly. It usually just boils down to a matter of education and preparation and taking steps to prevent getting scammed. Often, crime is not nearly as complex as those that are victims would paint it to be. I want to make it clear that I have nothing to hide and if ANYONE would like to speak to me personally about the subject matter of this thread, my telephone number is 512-656-0975. I would just ask that before you call me that you read EVERYTHING that is available as an official communication by Numis Network that is out there for you at numisnetwork.com. Everything that one would ever need to know can be found there free of charge or obligation. I would LOVE to speak personally with anyone that would like to give me a call. I am a peaceful man by nature and you can be assured that if you do call me, you will be spoken to in a professional and courteous way and I would expect the same. I will stand by and wait for any calls that come my way. Thanks again rocknroller for wanting to know more. I am here for you or anyone else for that matter, that would like to discuss Numis Network at greater length.


Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 09-15-2009, 11:41 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,182
Re: Numis Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numisavvy View Post
Ladies and Gents,

I removed my website and the youtube link that I had initially included since objection was taken. I wanted to make sure that everyone knew exactly who I was and exactly how to reach me. My response was in my own words and is the way that I genuinely feel about this opportunity. I feel no need to script a response of any kind. I know what this website is about as I use it very often in my day job as an investigative tool. I sincerely apologize to ANYONE that may have mistakenly felt as if I was promoting myself or my Numis Network business and departing from the subject matter of this thread.

As an aside, in my day job(and yes Numis Network is a part time job for me), and to expound upon my previous statement, I investigate and eradicate online fraud for one of the largest online retailers of computer equipment in the nation. I know what fraud is and what it is not, so I feel qualified to make some statements from a position of professional authority to a certain degree. I am no stranger to the art of online deception in the world E-commerce. Numis Network passes all of my personal criteria for excellence and integrity and I want to stress this in this thread. Also, I have done my best to explain what we ARE and what WE ARE NOT in this thread. The original direction of this thread was to paint the Numis Network opportunity as a Gold and Silver investment plan which I hope has been successfully addressed. If you want to see a gold and silver program that is involved with bullion coins, I would suggest visiting the following website:

http://www.silvermania.net/

I understand that folks will attempt to theorize about any network marketing opportunity and will be defensive and cautious when looking at these kinds of opportunities. This is only natural. I am here to tell everyone, that I am personally VERY satisfied with this business and can find absolutely no malfeasance anywhere.

...So rocknroller, since you are the owner of this thread, I would like to again thank you for taking the time to examine Numis Network and get some answers. If you visit our website, I think any remaining questions that you have can be answered with a little bit of research and careful study. I want everyone on this thread to know that simply because an opportunity like ours is affiliated with network marketing and a binary compensation plan, that these elements do not automatically qualify it, or any other network marketing opportunity for that matter, as a SCAM.

I know that everyone likes to play detective to some degree(as evidenced by this website) or another and I hear it every day in my day job from crime victims with whom I speak. The reality is almost always, that people scream SCAM and are almost always mistaken in the end. Their victimization, many times, could have been prevented with some rudimentary steps to manage their private information correctly. It usually just boils down to a matter of education and preparation and taking steps to prevent getting scammed. Often, crime is not nearly as complex as those that are victims would paint it to be. I want to make it clear that I have nothing to hide and if ANYONE would like to speak to me personally about the subject matter of this thread, my telephone number is 512-656-0975. I would just ask that before you call me that you read EVERYTHING that is available as an official communication by Numis Network that is out there for you at numisnetwork.com. Everything that one would ever need to know can be found there free of charge or obligation. I would LOVE to speak personally with anyone that would like to give me a call. I am a peaceful man by nature and you can be assured that if you do call me, you will be spoken to in a professional and courteous way and I would expect the same. I will stand by and wait for any calls that come my way. Thanks again rocknroller for wanting to know more. I am here for you or anyone else for that matter, that would like to discuss Numis Network at greater length.

Great!

Now, would you please explain how the retailing aspect of the Numis Network works?
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 09-16-2009, 04:40 AM
Numisavvy Numisavvy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 32
Re: Numis Network

Here is a good video on commissions. I hope this answers your questions on the retail side of the business. Draw your own conclusions about our prices, but please note that our prices are considered very competitive for an ANACS MS70 2009 Silver American Eagle and the other coins that we sell. The coin that was put up on this site was from EBAY an NGC graded coin with a quantity of 5 available there. Thanks for pointing out those coins to me. There is no dispute that those five are a tremendous value if they are truly sold as advertised. If you find any ANACS or PCGS MS70 Silver American Eagles for $99.95 or lower, please bring them to my attention. I always like to know the prices for these coins in the marketplace. I personally know a few folks that have gotten burned by counterfeits on EBAY, but that is a discussion for a different thread. Here is that video I talked about before getting a little side-tracked.

https://www.securedcontent.net/Numis...aining_v2.html


Feel free to call me. I'd love to talk coins with you.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
neucopia, like empower network and network maketing vt, scam or not? tbag MLM Scams 2 09-16-2012 06:19 PM
Numis - EmpowerNetwork connection? Bassdefender MLM Scams 6 04-19-2012 12:06 PM
The Network in Network Marketing bsc8987 MLM Scams 45 11-01-2011 02:42 AM
Green Win Network? tellme MLM Scams 40 04-14-2011 08:29 AM
CEO Network, Any one know of it? kiarasam Work at Home Scams 2 08-31-2007 06:17 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.