report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:15 PM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

On June 5th, 1964, Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy was questioned in an extraordinary session of the Warren Commission, attended only by Chief Justice Warren; J Lee Rankin, the General Counsel; and Robert F. Kennedy, then Attorney General of the United States. Although Mrs. Kennedy was closest to the President when the limousine raced to the hospital, his head on her lap, she was not asked one question about her husbands injuries.

The Commission declined to ask the relevant questions in spite of the fact that no one had the chance to observe the President's wounds so closely or for so long a time as did Mrs. Kennedy, with the exception of several physicians and Secret Service Agents. It is not that she was reluctant to speak; she voluntarily gave information about those terrible wounds.

However, in place of her testimony, at this point in the transcript the Commission inserted the phrase,

"[reference to wounds deleted]".

Her words, the Commission assured, are on record in the National Archive; future historians can examine them after 75 years have elapsed!

What, may I ask, is the reason for that?

Testimony that would shed light on this matter not available until 2039!


The doctors who examined the President in Dallas on November 22 observed two wounds: a small wound in his throat and a massive wound in the rear portion of his scull.

Is this what Mrs. Kennedy also testified to?

So much for the Single Bullet THEORY with that kind of testimony!


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
On June 5th, 1964, Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy was questioned in an extraordinary session of the Warren Commission, attended only by Chief Justice Warren; J Lee Rankin, the General Counsel; and Robert F. Kennedy, then Attorney General of the United States. Although Mrs. Kennedy was closest to the President when the limousine raced to the hospital, his head on her lap, she was not asked one question about her husbands injuries.

The Commission declined to ask the relevant questions in spite of the fact that no one had the chance to observe the President's wounds so closely or for so long a time as did Mrs. Kennedy, with the exception of several physicians and Secret Service Agents. It is not that she was reluctant to speak; she voluntarily gave information about those terrible wounds.

However, in place of her testimony, at this point in the transcript the Commission inserted the phrase,

"[reference to wounds deleted]".

Her words, the Commission assured, are on record in the National Archive; future historians can examine them after 75 years have elapsed!

What, may I ask, is the reason for that?

Testimony that would shed light on this matter not available until 2039!


The doctors who examined the President in Dallas on November 22 observed two wounds: a small wound in his throat and a massive wound in the rear portion of his scull.

Is this what Mrs. Kennedy also testified to?

So much for the Single Bullet THEORY with that kind of testimony!
Actually this testimony in no way contradicts the single bullet explanation.

The single bullet explanation never involved one bullet and one bullet only being fired by Oswald , he fired three.

The first missed striking the curb and causing a slight wound to James Tague.

The second entered Kennedy's back and exited his throat then traveling on to strike Connally.

The third struck Kennedy's head. So of course the would have seen more than one wound.

As for Mrs. Kennedy they did indeed fudge o their interview with her out of respect. One can argue all day that they should have asked her the hard questions but Warren chose not to and it was his decision to make.Either way this is not evidence of a conspiracy.



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 09-05-2009, 08:00 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Not too mention that there have been at least two well constructed, based on all the scientific data, put together recreations that proved the "singel bullet" theory could, in fact, cause all the damage it said to have caused.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:55 AM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Not too mention that there have been at least two well constructed, based on all the scientific data, put together recreations that proved the "singel bullet" theory could, in fact, cause all the damage it said to have caused.

Those "well constructed" "recreations" mean nothing.

Garbage in-Garbage out.

The "singel" bullet theory is not plausable.

The stretcher bullet scenerio is not believable.

One bullet hit Kennedy in the back and only penetrated slightly. That wound was raised 4 inches and became the "single" bullet that caused all the wounds in Kennedy.

The alleged bullet only lost 2% of its weight which makes it impossible to be a bullet that caused all those wound in Kennedy and Connelly.

You have to be an absolute fool or in on the cover up to believe such a story.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 09-06-2009, 04:12 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Sorry, just saying it is false, is not the same as proving those two recreations invalid.

Again, the scientifically recreated experiments proved you wrong. You bring nothing to the table.

Two independent recreations using all the available data to recreate the shot came to the same result.

Why hasn't there been recreations of the shot by those who disbelieve?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 09-06-2009, 05:54 AM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
Those "well constructed" "recreations" mean nothing.

Garbage in-Garbage out.

The "singel" bullet theory is not plausable.

The stretcher bullet scenerio is not believable.

One bullet hit Kennedy in the back and only penetrated slightly. That wound was raised 4 inches and became the "single" bullet that caused all the wounds in Kennedy.

The alleged bullet only lost 2% of its weight which makes it impossible to be a bullet that caused all those wound in Kennedy and Connally.

You have to be an absolute fool or in on the cover up to believe such a story.
You are quite wrong and are proving what the conspiracy nits now all along.

Which means you like most people know little or nothing about firearms and ballistics.

Like most you rely on what you see on TV and in movies rathet than reality.

The single bullet explanation is not only plausible it is proven by the evidence at hand , nor is it even unique or unusual. In other words bullets routinely perform as this one did. Yes they often do pass through more than one body as this one did. Contrary to what conspiracy nuts claim it did not have to turn at odd angles or pause. And in fact no one in government ever claimed tat it made such unlikely movements

It is also plausible for it to fall out onto a stretcher as this one did. Such things are not as common but do happen when a bullet has expended most of it's energy as this one did before striking Connally's leg.

Finally your claim that losing 2% of it's weight makes it impossible is proof of your ignorance in these matters because your statement is simply wrong.

It is common AGAIN for bullets especially military full metal jacketed bullets to retain that much of their mass after striking solid objects.


You need to study and learn more about ballistics and firearms before expressing such false ideas.

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 09-07-2009, 06:35 PM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
The second entered Kennedy's back and exited his throat then traveling on to strike Connally.


I know there were 3 bullets in the WC report.

So you are saying that the second bullet, or so called magic bullet, went through Kennedy and Connelly and lost only 2 grains out of 160 grains and looks like it has a scratch on it?

Thats 98% in tact. Is that what you are saying?


So where is that bullet which struck the curb?

Where is the bullet that hit Kennedy in the head?

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
I know there were 3 bullets in the WC report.

So you are saying that the second bullet, or so called magic bullet, went through Kennedy and Connelly and lost only 2 grains out of 160 grains and looks like it has a scratch on it?

Thats 98% in tact. Is that what you are saying?


So where is that bullet which struck the curb?

Where is the bullet that hit Kennedy in the head?
No there were not 3 bullets in the WC report they determined 3 shots were fired but did not recover all of them.

They recovered on bullet which struck kennedy once and connally 3 times.

The others were fragmented but yes they did find fragments from them. Bullets never act exactly the same some will fragment others will not. It depends on many factors such as what they hit.

The first bullet hit a concrete curb and it is no surprise that only very small pieces of it were ever recovered. The section of curb however was cut away and entered into evidence and it is clear evidence of a shot from behind the limo.

The second passed through kennedy , slowing down considerably but not fragmenting because it was tearing through tissue not striking something solid like bone. It did not strike bone until exiting Connally's chest and in fact had lost much of it's speed at that point. It then struck Connally's wrist with the back end leading into his wrist. This is because such bullets are called tumblers and they tumble end over end once they strike something. The back end of the bullet is not merely scratched but it is in fact caved in from striking something solid. ( Connally's wrist ) . And then coming to rest in his thigh. All of this is quite normal bullet performance nothing magical at all. Such bullets and even more extreme cases are common on battelfields.

The third bullets hit kennedy in the head and then passed on likely this bullet is responsible for the damage done to the limo. Two pieces of damage were found in the limo and they were clearly caused by projectiles coming from the rear of the limo. One passed through the windshield the other hit the frame of the windsheied. The bullet which hit kennedy's head fragmented and two of the fragments caused the damage to the limo. And in fact several siazable fragments were found in the limo and entered into evidence.

Now of course conspiracy loons try to attack this by rearranging Kennedy and connally so they can throw the magic adjective into the story. They do this so that they can claim the bullet had to swerve and turn and zig zag and pause when in fact it did not have to. It merely traveled in a normal ballistic arc. Of course another common lie they manufacture is comparison shots from rigged tests rather than honest comparisons. One such famous test is to fire a similar bullet into the wrist of a human cadaver and observing the damage. What this ignores is the tumbling affect which would have begun as the bullet struck Kennedy. Such a test also ignores that the bullet would have lost a LOT of it's seed and velocity by the time it struck Connally's wrist. Some more honest investigators have conducted tests under conditions similar to this and guess what? The bullets consistently turn out similar to CE399. This is of course bad for the conspiracy industry so they ignore it.

So now that you have repeatedly been sown evidence that you are wrong try presenting some credible evidence of your own. BTW questions are not evidence.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 PM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Not too mention that there have been at least two well constructed, based on all the scientific data, put together recreations that proved the "singel bullet" theory could, in fact, cause all the damage it said to have caused.

This is your "theory."

According to the single-bullet theory, a one-inch-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5-millimeter rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet that is supposed to have done all this damage was found on a stretcher in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this stretcher was the one that had borne Governor Connally.[2] This bullet became a key Commission exhibit, identified as CE399. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 09-19-2009, 05:04 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
This is your "theory."

According to the single-bullet theory, a one-inch-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5-millimeter rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet that is supposed to have done all this damage was found on a stretcher in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this stretcher was the one that had borne Governor Connally.[2] This bullet became a key Commission exhibit, identified as CE399. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.
Holy shit!...are you daft??? or just plain stupid?

Two independent scientific recreations, based on all the available evidence, have been performed and HAVE PROVED THAT IT WAS DEFINITIVELY POSSIBLE FOR ONE BULLET TO HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS DAMAGE.

With regard to the Single-Bullet Theory, this proves you wrong. Period.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 09-19-2009, 01:32 PM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Holy shit!...are you daft??? or just plain stupid?

Two independent scientific recreations, based on all the available evidence, have been performed and HAVE PROVED THAT IT WAS DEFINITIVELY POSSIBLE FOR ONE BULLET TO HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS DAMAGE.

With regard to the Single-Bullet Theory, this proves you wrong. Period.
No such "indpenendent" recreaction have been made.

The only independent research shows that your case is nothing but lies.

Furthermore, Ford himself admitted 13 years ago the SBT is a fraud:

Gerald Ford forced to admit the Warren Report fictionalized





Cited under "fair use".
By MIKE FEINSILBERThe Associated Press WASHINGTON (July 2) - Thirty-three years ago, Gerald R. Ford took pen inhand and changed - ever so slightly - the Warren Commission's key sentenceon the place where a bullet entered John F. Kennedy's body when he waskilled in Dallas.The effect of Ford's change was to strengthen the commission's conclusionthat a single bullet passed through Kennedy and severely wounded TexasGov. John Connally - a crucial element in its finding that Lee HarveyOswald was the sole gunman.A small change, said Ford on Wednesday when it came to light, one intendedto clarify meaning, not alter history.''My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory,'' he said in atelephone interview from Beaver Creek, Colo. ''My changes were only anattempt to be more precise.''But still, his editing was seized upon by members of the conspiracycommunity, which rejects the commission's conclusion that Oswald actedalone.''This is the most significant lie in the whole Warren Commissionreport,'' said Robert D. Morningstar, a computer systems specialist in NewYork City who said he has studied the assassination since it occurred andwritten an Internet book about it.The effect of Ford's editing, Morningstar said, was to suggest that abullet struck Kennedy in the neck, ''raising the wound two or threeinches. Without that alteration, they could never have hoodwinked thepublic as to the true number of assassins.''If the bullet had hit Kennedy in the back, it could not have struckConnolly in the way the commission said it did, he said.The Warren Commission concluded in 1964 that a single bullet - fired by a''discontented'' Oswald - passed through Kennedy's body and wounded hisfellow motorcade passenger, Connally, and that a second, fatal bullet,fired from the same place, tore through Kennedy's head.The assassination of the president occurred Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas;Oswald was arrested that day but was shot and killed two days later as hewas being transferred from the city jail to the county jail.Conspiracy theorists reject the idea that a single bullet could have hitboth Kennedy and Connally and done such damage. Thus they argue that asecond gunman must have been involved.Ford's changes tend to support the single-bullet theory by making aspecific point that the bullet entered Kennedy's body ''at the back of hisneck'' rather than in his uppermost back, as the commission stafforiginally wrote.Ford's handwritten notes were contained in 40,000 pages of records kept byJ. Lee Rankin, chief counsel of the Warren Commission.They were made public Wednesday by the Assassination Record Review Board,an agency created by Congress to amass all relevant evidence in the case.The documents will be available to the public in the National Archives.The staff of the commission had written: ''A bullet had entered his backat a point slightly above the shoulder and to the right of the spine.''Ford suggested changing that to read: ''A bullet had entered the back ofhis neck at a point slightly to the right of the spine.''The final report said: ''A bullet had entered the base of the back of hisneck slightly to the right of the spine.''Ford, then House Republican leader and later elevated to the presidencywith the 1974 resignation of Richard Nixon, is the sole surviving memberof the seven-member commission chaired by Chief Justice Earl Warren.{snip}AP-NY-07-02-97 1826EDT

Note bullet hole lower down on back. Had the bullet which entered at this point been the same bullet which the Warren Report claims then exited through the knot of JFK's tie, it would have passed well above John Connally's head.
One thing is clear. That hole is nowehere near where JFK's neck was. It was in his back.

Photo of JFK's suit coat, showing that the bullet hole in the shirt and suit coat line up, discrediting the Warren Commmsion claim that the shirt had "bunched up" around JFK's neck when the bullet hit.
Back To The Farm House.

Back To The Political Page.
Back To The JFK Page.
Mail to: What Really Happened


Last edited by eflteacher : 09-19-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 09-20-2009, 04:31 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Wrong again. Two independent recreations have been completed...AND...they were the subjects of TV specials. Both the History and Discovery channel recreated the shot so, you again, are factually incorrect.

Quote:
A Discovery Channel special "Unsolved History: JFK — Beyond the Magic Bullet", attempted to replicate, as well as possible, the conditions of that day. The participants set up blocks of ballistics gel with a substance similar to human bone inside. These studies showed that largely undeformed bullets were possible to produce, if they were slowed by a passage though a tissue-like substance before striking bone. Next, two mannequin figures made of ballistic anatomical substances (animal skin, gelatin, and interior bone-like cast) were set up in the exact relative position of JFK and Connally. A marksman, from a distance equal to that of the sixth floor of the Book Depository building, fired the same rifle model found in the Book Depository, using a round from the same batch of "Western Case Cartridge Company" 6.5x52 mm ammunition purchased with the surplus Carcano weapon in early 1963. The path of their single bullet (followed by high speed photography) duplicated, almost exactly, the wounds suffered by the victims that day, the only difference being that the bullet did not quite have enough energy to penetrate the "thigh" substance in front of the Connally figure, because it struck an extra bone in the "rib" model (i.e., it fractured 2 ribs in the model vs. one rib in Connally). It was also slightly more deformed than CE 399, possibly for the same reason. However, this bullet came close enough to duplicating all wounds in both men with a single shot, with a bullet having little deformation.[42]
Quote:
In 1993 a computer animator named Dale Myers embarked on a 10-year project[43] to completely render the events of November 22 in 3D computer animation. His results were shown as part of ABC's documentary The Kennedy Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy in 2003, and won an Emmy award.

To render his animation, Myers took photographs, home footage, blueprints and plans, and used them to create arguably the most accurate computer re-creation of events to that time. His work was assessed by Z-Axis who have been involved in producing computer generated animations of events, processes and concepts for major litigations in the United States and Europe.

Their assessment concluded that Myers' animation allowed the assassination sequence to be viewed "from any point of view with absolute geometric integrity" and that they "believe that the thoroughness and detail incorporated into his work is well beyond that required to present a fair and accurate depiction."[44]

Myers' animation found that the bullet wounds were consistent with JFK's and Governor Connally's positions at the time of shooting, and that by following the bullet's trajectory backwards could be found to have originated from a narrow cone including only a few windows of the sixth floor of the School Book Depository, one of which was the sniper's nest of boxes from which the rifle barrel had been seen protruding by witnesses.

In the same ABC documentary, Myers uses a close-up examination of the Zapruder film to justify the "single bullet theory." He points out a little-known anomaly on the Zapruder film. When Kennedy's limousine appears from behind the street sign in Dealey Plaza, there is a moment — seen between frames 223 and 224 on the Zapruder film — where the right side lapel of Governor Connally's jacket appears to "pop out," as if being pushed from within by an unseen force. Myers theorizes that this is the moment of impact, when both Kennedy and Connally were struck by the same bullet from Oswald's rifle. Myers also points out that — in frames 225-230 of the Zapruder film, as Kennedy appears from behind the street sign — both Kennedy and Connally are simultaneously reacting in pain to the impact of the bullet.
Funny how you ignore that and dismiss it. Tell me, why hasn't anyone on the side that thinks the single bullet couldn't do this, ever recrreated the shot to porve their point?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 09-20-2009, 05:02 PM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Because the shot never happened.

The shot sequence never happened that way.

What needs to be done is to follow the evidence and see where it leads.

What you are doing is starting with a pre-determined outcome and finding excuses for that to work.

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 09-20-2009, 05:04 PM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Wrong again. Two independent recreations have been completed...AND...they were the subjects of TV specials. Both the History and Discovery channel recreated the shot so, you again, are factually incorrect.




Are we supposed to take this seriously?

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 09-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Soupnazi630 Soupnazi630 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,061
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
Are we supposed to take this seriously?
Yes they are smarter than you and have proven you wrong.

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 09-21-2009, 02:54 AM
eflteacher eflteacher is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 253
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupnazi630 View Post
Yes they are smarter than you and have proven you wrong.
You are sounding dumb again, nuts!

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 09-21-2009, 01:13 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Then why is it, the morons, like you...have not recreated the shot to prove it never could have happened?

Why?...because the evidence proves you wrong and you know it.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 09-21-2009, 01:32 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflteacher View Post
Are we supposed to take this seriously?
Yes...Unlike you and your ilk, they have taken the time to create a proper controlled expirement to determine if the shot was possible. Their results prove that it was, in fact, possible for a single bullet to cause all that damage.

That's how science is done.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jacklyn/Jacqueline Anton/Jeanette Levitt liar, con woman, deceiver, false promises horsesbreath Internet Scams 1 11-02-2012 10:13 AM
Ted Kennedy Dead Rev0lver6 Political Chat 22 08-27-2009 11:34 PM
Ted Kennedy Paralyzed rogerbovee Political Chat 4 07-29-2009 03:04 AM
Kennedy and Knighthood? StevenC Political Chat 19 03-11-2009 08:45 PM
Kennedy speech Paladine Political Chat 1 02-19-2008 09:24 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.