report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2009, 04:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

is salesmanb2b trustfull or a scam?

Hi,

i wonder if salesmanb2b.com is trustfull or not.
i ve searched with google but i found only this "i dont know", "i never bought something from this site" and so on.
can anyone help me?

-----------------------------------------------
sorry for my bad english im from germany

Old 08-29-2009, 04:53 AM
Information is Power

Re: is salesmanb2b trustfull or a scam?

I would never buy from someone out of China. You have no recourse if you never receive the product. You also open yourself up to credit card fraud. I would stay away.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:04 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
PAYMENT We accept bank transfer, west union, money gram, etc. paypal is also ok.
In other words, scam. Could not even spelled Western Union right.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

My gut instinct would say it is absolutely not trustful. I ordered some Vampire Knight items for my child from ClickAnime.com. They stole my money, never sent my items and then dismantled their website. Lo and behold, we found them operating under another name with the exact same website layout--misspellings and all. What these Chinese scammers do is take a bunch of people's money and then when they are on the verge of being caught-- take down the original site and then change their name. This looks suspiciously like the other sites to me. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

These are actually wonderful people to work with. I do agree that scamming websites do exist out there, but this isn't one of them.
I paid for my items and it only took a week for them to arrive, and I am in the Eastern US.
I got everything I ordered including an extra item, and was very satisfied with all of them.
I love this website, and will surely order from them again.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

@kaolru said
Quote:
I do agree that scamming websites do exist out there, but this isn't one of them.
Please post up a copy of your payment receipt, invoice and tracking number from that package you allege you received from that completely fake site.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 10-11-2010, 08:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Sorry for not replying so quickly. I forgot about this. Anyway, I have my tracking number and my order number, but I don't have the official invoice as I purchased stuff from this site last year.

My order code is 8320 and my tracking number is EE037022738CN through EMS shipping.
I can post pictures as proof of receiving my items if you'd like. I don't have all of them on me, as a couple of them were gifts, but I do have the two pillows, two mouse pads, and the Naruto rings. I also bought a Kingdom Hearts wooden lighter and a set of keys, but as said, they were a gift. As well as the Final Fantasy necklace/earring set.

The items I bought were:

RKMP6443 - Rurouni Kenshin Mouse pad
KSPW1981 - Rurouni Kenshin Pillow - Bought two, but the other was a gift. Same pillow though.
RKMP4352 - Rurouni Kenshin Sano Mouse Pad - They sent me two of these, even though I didn't order two.
FFPW5684 - Final Fantasy Pillow - Don't know who that guy is, but he's pretty.
FFNL8901 - Final Fantasy Necklace/Ring/Earrings - Only item I was completely satisfied with. Kind of chintzy, but still nice to have if you are a fan. Gift for Tsuki.
NARG5955 - Naruto Rings - They do tarnish and will turn your finger green/black once the coating wears off, but I still wear Gaara's proudly. I knew they would tarnish, but I don't care.
KDLT3778 - Kingdom Hearts wooden lighter. A gift for Tai.
KDCS7742 - Kingdom Hearts Key Set - Gift for Tai as well.

Some of the items I ordered were sold out, and the one I did get charged for. It was only a couple of bucks, but the amount was credited to my account. So the next time I make an order, I will get that amount taken off. I will be ordering again when I get some extra cash. I'm a die-hard Rurouni Kenshin fan, and with it being an older anime, things are hard to come by anymore. I just wish they had more products.

If anyone wants to contact me personally, my email is Kaolru@yahoo.com so feel free. I just don't like people calling this a scam when they haven't even purchased anything from them. If you have and your experience was horrible, then I understand, but otherwise, keep your opinions to yourself.
I have proof of my purchases, and also proof that I'm not some Asian person working for the website trying to sponsor them. That much should be obvious by my ability to speak English, but whatever.
As said, feel free to drop me an email. I have nothing better to do anyway. XP

Old 06-20-2011, 10:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just received my very first purchase from Salesmanb2b and was delighted by their prompt service, delivery and quality of products. I know they are bootleg but I was aware of this before purchasing and am very happy with my products and will be placing another order in the near future.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by python View Post
Hi,

i wonder if salesmanb2b.com is trustfull or not.
i ve searched with google but i found only this "i dont know", "i never bought something from this site" and so on.
can anyone help me?

-----------------------------------------------
sorry for my bad english im from germany

i dont think its trustful and neither do you otherwise you would not be here

Old 06-23-2011, 05:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Kirafly, I just want to know how u get the items, because it says i have to contact the webmaster, I am just wondering ._.

Old 06-27-2011, 01:52 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi ToraStar, this is what I had to do to place an order with Salesmanb2b. Placed my items in the cart and then selected "Send order". At this stage I had to enter in my shipping & address details etc (no payment details are requested) then hit "Post this order". You will then see another page with all your items listed with the OrderID number. There is also a message box for any questions you may have at the bottom of the page. At this stage I used the message box to ask them for a shipping cost via Airmail. The next day I received an email advising me that the order had been updated with the shipping costs. So all I had to do was log in and check the order. The best way to communicate with them is via the Message box at the bottom of the page. They are pretty quick to reply. I hope this has answered your question. Please let me know if you need anymore info and happy shopping!

Old 10-29-2011, 04:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Im a bit worried now because I just ordered a wallet from there..

Well its was just 4$ so I wouldnt lose much...
I've been reading about these and got alot answers like ''Scam site and thing''
And its just so releasing(?) to read something like ''I ordered this shit and it came without a single mark(?)..
Now I just need to w8 and see if its scam D:

Old 04-05-2012, 02:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I recently ordered from the site and spent $120- the stuff is cheap but the shipping was expensive- $69 for like $58 worth of stuff
I should be getting it in between the 7th and the 14th and now I'm going to be panic ridden until it gets here.
plus I only bought what I did because it looked like they had tags on them- they dont really give a lot of information on the items so I was iffy and relied on the pictures. Now I'm worried they just posted pictures of someone else's authentic items @_@
I can only hope now that I at least didnt get ripped off completely...
I will let you know when and if I receive the stuff and just so you know I'm not another scam I will post a copy of my invoice- assuming I get it.

Old 07-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I am new at Scam.com

They're totally fake. They've used pictures that were scanned and made cheap wall scrolls/mouse pads/pillows/stickers/ you name it out of them. Heck, I saw something I scanned turned into a freaking clock. Not only that, they've ripped off some of my vector artwork as well as DeviantArt users fanart. Could not be more ticked off right now. And it's not just fake merchandise with stolen artwork. Items like their figures are fake as well. Observe:

B2b's Figuarts Zero Chopper - New World figure

The actual Figuarts Zero Chopper - New World figure

In all honesty, I think they were intending on copying the P.O.P Excellent Model for Chopper, which looks like this:

Excellent Model Portrait.Of.Pirates ONE PIECE "Sailing Again" - Tony Tony Chopper Complete Figure

In terms of actually getting anything from the site after you've paid, no idea. But they're selling cheap, fake merchandise.