report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2009, 07:19 AM
nancychic

400 Dollardaily.com Scam Dont Pay!

want every one to know that I have been scammed, just thankfull it was not as bad as it could have. This is the site:
http://www.400dollarsdaily.info/
or you will see a banner that says you can make 400 dollars daily: However this is not free. It is one month for 19.95 or 4 months for 49.95. So I thought I would try it for 1 month first: Well you buy it from Paypal is how I got it, however they never give you a member log in # So you diffenately cant start with out that, you cant log in. So I began sending notes to paypal--which by the way did not help! and to the site which keep telling me 5 days, well that was on July 15th 2009, Have not received anything yet. I did tell them they were a scam and they sent me a not back saying no we are not! ha ha They also told me to buy the 4 month package as this is a better deal, Hey I never got the 1 one month, which I was going to try out to see if it was a deal or not!! HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE AND WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT: here is my info:
This is the last letter I just sent:

STILL WAITING! AND NOT GOING TO STOP! THIS IS MY MONEY!‏
Sent: Mon 8/24/09 9:55 AM
To: dollarsdailymail@yahoo.com; 400daily dollar (davidmin32@yahoo.com)
Yep its me again!!! I paid for your service on July 15th, 09 beginning to think this is a scam, since you took my money to try your product and I never got an Id to ever sign in, I did research on your company and it will be shut off soon I bet, you have now idea how many sites have you on a black list and a scam list and they all same the same thing, you took their money and never gave them an id to log in. HHHMMM so should I just go on my crusade and put you all over the internet as a scam or are you really going to obtain me a log in idea to try out your company for one month like I paid for??? I paid for this by paypal! I also paid for this on my nancychic@bellsouth.net email address. Please do something! Thanks You!

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7YV16022JT2728813)

Name:
dongzheng yuan (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
davidmin32@yahoo.com

Total Amount:
-$19.95 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$19.95 USD

Item Amount:
$19.95 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
One Month MemberShip
Item Number:
Date:
Jul. 15, 2009
Time:
16:17:30 PDT
Completed

Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

******* Type:
PayPal Funds
******* Source:
$19.95 USD - PayPal Account

Need help? If you have problems with a transaction or would like assistance settling a dispute with your seller, visit the Resolution Center. PayPal strongly recommends attempting to resolve this issue directly with the merchant or seller whenever possible.

Description:
dongzheng yuan
*****OK FOUND OUT THAT PAYPAL WILL NOT HELP YOU!! HA HA WHAT A JOKE, IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT! THANKS!

Old 08-24-2009, 07:24 AM
nancychic

Re: 400 Dollardaily.com Scam Dont Pay!

YOU GO MOM YOU TELL EM! THAT IS JUST NOT FAIR AND I HATE FOR PEOPLE TO GET SCAMMED! ESPECIALLY PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU ALREADY HAD TWO CHILDREN DIE, MY BROTHER 15 KILLED BY A GANG, BEAT AND HUNG ON OUR FENCE. THEN MY SISTER SHE WAS 23 SHE HAD A TERRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT, AND YOU ARE TRYING TO CARE FOR HER CHILDREN AND FIGHT THE LAWYERS TO ADOPT AND GET CUSTODY FROM A DEAD BEAT DAD THAT ONLY SAW HIS SON TWICE IN ALMOST 5 YEARS, AND MY SISTERS DEATH IS GOING ON ONE YEAR AND HE STILL HAS NOT MADE AN ATTEMPT TO SEE HIM OR TALK TO HIM, THAT IS A PURE SPERM DONOR! i AM SORRY MOM YOU HAD TO RAISE 6 KIDS ALL TOGETHER AND YOU ARE STILL GOING STRONG AND TO GET SCAMMED, THAT FUMES ME! WHO EVER CAN HELP HER PLEASE DO I APPRECIATE IT!

Old 08-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Silver Member

Re: 400 Dollardaily.com Scam Dont Pay!

I hate to break it to you, but this site does not even look remotely legitimate even at first glance. The grammar is horrendous as are their claims and overall site design. No company would pay $10 for each email read.

And I don't quite understand the purpose of your second post...

-Danielle