report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2009, 07:57 AM
Bronze Member

iNet Global iNetGlobal.com

My father has been approached by his friend of friend who stated he's making $500 per day from iNet Global. Now my father is trying to convince me to join in. He's not a member yet because I promised him that I need to find some "homework". So far, it looks like another one of those MLM like Ads Surf Daily. Can someone please give some insights about this company who boasted that they've been around since 1998. Their site is www.inetglobal.com. Thank you much.

Old 09-28-2009, 01:04 PM
"Get in the Xone..."

Re: iNet Global iNetGlobal.com

Nobody knows anything...???...

Old 09-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Platinum Member

Owner of the site, Steven Mark Renner, has checkered past

http://www.state.mn.us/portal/mn/jsp...gency=Commerce

He is also running cashcards.net. Here is a little bit on them

http://forum.hyipinvestment.com/showthread.php?p=47095

And here is description of Inetglobal scheme
http://adpacsscam.blogspot.com/2009/...-to-share.html

They are autosurf scam. RUN AWAY from them.

Last edited by BorisZ : 09-28-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:41 PM
"Get in the Xone..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
Owner of the site, Steven Mark Renner, has checkered past

http://www.state.mn.us/portal/mn/jsp...gency=Commerce

He is also running cashcards.net. Here is a little bit on them

http://forum.hyipinvestment.com/showthread.php?p=47095

And here is description of Inetglobal scheme
http://adpacsscam.blogspot.com/2009/...-to-share.html

They are autosurf scam. RUN AWAY from them.
Thanks Boris...

Old 11-28-2009, 05:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

since 1998!? Internet archive record indicates that they started in year 2000 http://web.archive.org/web/*/%20www.inetglobal.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by noloanclosed View Post
My father has been approached by his friend of friend who stated he's making $500 per day from iNet Global. Now my father is trying to convince me to join in. He's not a member yet because I promised him that I need to find some "homework". So far, it looks like another one of those MLM like Ads Surf Daily. Can someone please give some insights about this company who boasted that they've been around since 1998. Their site is www.inetglobal.com. Thank you much.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I joined Inet Global August 2008 and have been very pleased so far! A year and a half is a very long time to stay with any one program/business.

To be clear, Inet Global, in my opinion is a home business with products you sell. Most business opportunities have a product to sell and an opportunity to earn money if you sell products. Inet Global is no different that Amway or Mary Kay.

Inet Global is a network marketing company with a MLM type of compensation plan. If you put forth effort, you can do very well with Inet Global. In my opinion, Inet Global is not just an auto surf program, but a home business.

Feel free to learn more of Inet Global at my blog at [link removed by mod]

I am posting my comments here to share with others my positive experience and to offer my assistence.
\

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 01-01-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: self-promo link removed

Old 01-01-2010, 10:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

It's indeed a home base business but do you know when you guys click, you don't view the site you just wait 20 sec and leave for another click. Your clicks generate huge garbage traffic that's not fair to the advertisors who pay for the clicks. It's not SEO, they are garbage internet traffic.
They damage the google ranking system, and the companies who pay for do not get what they pay for, it's SCAM.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Gold Member

From "Jerry Maurers'" website:

Quote:
Inet Surf is it’s own advertising platform where members can add their websites (that they wish to promote and attract visitors) and also get paid to view other members websites for 20 seconds per view.
which means it fits neatly into the SEC warning about "autosurfs":

Quote:
“Auto-Surfing”: What You Need to Know

In the world of marketing, people often get compensated — with cash or free products and services— for doing fairly easy things, like sampling new ice-cream flavors, filling out surveys, or allowing a firm to monitor the television shows you watch or the websites you visit. While some “money for nothing” opportunities may be perfectly legitimate, others can turn out to be frauds.

“Auto-surfing” is a form of online advertising that purportedly generates advertising revenue for companies that want to increase traffic to their websites. The premise behind auto-surfing is that companies that advertise on the Internet are willing to pay to increase traffic to their web sites. These companies hire an auto-surf firm or “host,” which in turn pays individual web surfers to view certain websites on an automatically rotating basis. The more sites the individual visits, the more money he or she stands to earn.

While auto-surfing may sound easy and appealing — and risk-free — there can be a hitch. Some auto-surf programs require their surfers to pay to participate, although perhaps not initially. When you first sign up to auto-surf, the firm might assign a limited number of sites for you to visit and pay you accordingly. Once you’ve made a modest amount of money, the firm might encourage — or even require — you to purchase a “membership” so that you can maximize your earnings. The program will promise high — often double or triple digit — returns on your investment in the program, often within days or weeks of joining.

The line you’ll hear is that the more you click, the more you collect. But the reality is that any scheme that requires you to pay to participate — and promises handsome rewards in no time at all for little to no effort on your part — bears many of the hallmarks of a “Ponzi” or PYRAMID SCHEME. These schemes look deceptively legitimate because the fraudsters behind them typically use money coming in from new recruits to pay off early stage investors. But eventually the pyramid will collapse when it gets too big. It’s simply not possible to “rob-Peter-to-pay-Paul" forever.

The SEC warns investors to be wary of any sort of “get rich scheme quick” scheme — and to be especially leery of opportunities that require you to pay to play. Before you pay a dime to make extra cash in your spare time, be sure to do a little due diligence:

* If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Compare promised yields with current returns on well-known stock indexes. Any investment opportunity that claims you’ll get substantially more could be highly risky — and that means you might lose money.

* Check out the company before you invest. Contact the Secretary of State where the company is incorporated to find out whether the company is a corporation in good standing. Also call your State Securities Regulator to see whether the company, its officers, or the promoters of the opportunity have a history of complaints or fraud. If a supposedly upright business lists only a P.O. box, you'll want to do a lot of work before sending your money!

* Steer Clear of Testimonials. Watch out if the company’s promotional materials, contain “testimonials” from supposedly satisfied customers, especially if all the “testimonials” are full of praise.

* "Guaranteed returns" aren't. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and the level of risk typically correlates with the return you can expect to receive. Low risk generally means low yields, and high yields typically involve high risk. If your money is perfectly safe, you'll most likely get a low return. High returns represent potential rewards for folks who are willing to take big risks. Most fraudsters spend a lot of time trying to convince investors that extremely high returns are "guaranteed" or "can't miss." Don't believe it.
For more information on investing wisely and avoiding costly mistakes, please visit the Investor Information section of the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov/investor.shtml.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Something for the thread....I am surprised that people never learn.

Agents raid Mpls. Internet companies, suspecting a Ponzi scheme
Search under way at business owned by Steve Renner, who recently was convicted of tax evasion.

Federal agents raided a Minneapolis business owned by Steve Renner Tuesday morning in what authorities are calling a suspected Ponzi scheme. Secret Service and Treasury agents appeared at 10 a.m. at V-Webs, an online and video company, and iNetGlobal, an Internet service provider and marketing company. The businesses are located in neighboring suites at 250 2nd Av. S. in downtown Minneapolis. They served a search warrant and asked the dozen employees present to step outside. The search was still in progress at 12:30 p.m.
The search is "part of the Secret Service's investigation of a suspected Ponzi scheme that is headquartered in Minneapolis and that is operating over the Internet," John Kirkwood, the service's special agent in charge in Minneapolis, said in a written statement.
Kirkwood added that the Secret Service, under a court order, will seize money in several bank accounts that "are believed to hold proceeds of this alleged fraud."
He said the money is being seized should it be needed "for possible future disbursement to victims" of the alleged scheme. The service said it would not divulge any other details at this time.
Mark Kallenbach and newly hired CEO Bob Kinsella were at the scene. Kallenback said V-Webs is part of Inter-Mark Corp., a business wholly owned by Renner.
Renner, a well-known local guitarist who used to take out expensive ads to plug his performances, was convicted in December on four counts of tax evasion for dodging more than $330,000 in federal taxes owed. He has yet to be sentenced.
Kallenbach described Inter-Mark as a fast-growing company of 60 to 70 employees that includes various online enterprises, such as Web design, Web hosting, graphic design and online public relations.
He said the search will probably put the company out of business.
"This company does legitimate business," Kallenback said. "They put in terrific new management. It's sad."
Kinsella said he joined Inter-Mark at the end of December to help with structural aspects such as accounting and human resources. "I don't know the Xs and Os of this company," he said.

Kinsella said he joined Inter-Mark at the end of December to help with structural aspects such as accounting and human resources. "I don't know the Xs and Os of this company," he said.

The apparent focus of the probe is iNetGlobal, which bills itself as an Internet service provider and marketer. According to a person who works in the office and did not want to be named, iNetGlobal is essentially a club that charges members $2,000 each to join.

In exchange, members expect to make money by surfing the Web or having others click a button showing they are visiting partner websites.

Part of the company's operation is billed as a way to make money working from home. He said the company has been making about $1 million a month and has about 60,000 paying members, with more joining every week.
The man said his company rents office space in the suite being searched.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:02 AM
"Get in the Xone..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article_Info View Post
Something for the thread....I am surprised that people never learn.

Agents raid Mpls. Internet companies, suspecting a Ponzi scheme
Search under way at business owned by Steve Renner, who recently was convicted of tax evasion.

Federal agents raided a Minneapolis business owned by Steve Renner Tuesday morning in what authorities are calling a suspected Ponzi scheme. Secret Service and Treasury agents appeared at 10 a.m. at V-Webs, an online and video company, and iNetGlobal, an Internet service provider and marketing company. The businesses are located in neighboring suites at 250 2nd Av. S. in downtown Minneapolis. They served a search warrant and asked the dozen employees present to step outside. The search was still in progress at 12:30 p.m.
The search is "part of the Secret Service's investigation of a suspected Ponzi scheme that is headquartered in Minneapolis and that is operating over the Internet," John Kirkwood, the service's special agent in charge in Minneapolis, said in a written statement.
Kirkwood added that the Secret Service, under a court order, will seize money in several bank accounts that "are believed to hold proceeds of this alleged fraud."
He said the money is being seized should it be needed "for possible future disbursement to victims" of the alleged scheme. The service said it would not divulge any other details at this time.
Mark Kallenbach and newly hired CEO Bob Kinsella were at the scene. Kallenback said V-Webs is part of Inter-Mark Corp., a business wholly owned by Renner.
Renner, a well-known local guitarist who used to take out expensive ads to plug his performances, was convicted in December on four counts of tax evasion for dodging more than $330,000 in federal taxes owed. He has yet to be sentenced.
Kallenbach described Inter-Mark as a fast-growing company of 60 to 70 employees that includes various online enterprises, such as Web design, Web hosting, graphic design and online public relations.
He said the search will probably put the company out of business.
"This company does legitimate business," Kallenback said. "They put in terrific new management. It's sad."

The apparent focus of the probe is iNetGlobal, which bills itself as an Internet service provider and marketer. According to a person who works in the office and did not want to be named, iNetGlobal is essentially a club that charges members $2,000 each to join.

In exchange, members expect to make money by surfing the Web or having others click a button showing they are visiting partner websites.

Part of the company's operation is billed as a way to make money working from home. He said the company has been making about $1 million a month and has about 60,000 paying members, with more joining every week.
The man said his company rents office space in the suite being searched.
Was this today? Was it last Tuesday? On what specific date did this occur...???...

Never mind - I did a google searcha and see it happened today...

Old 02-24-2010, 07:58 AM
"Get in the Xone..."

Wonder why the corporate and recruiting websites are still operational...???...

Old 02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
"Get in the Xone..."

Amazing - all the same signs as Ad Surf Daily, and yet this thread has been and is currently dead...

Old 02-26-2010, 11:42 PM
Coffee Marketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassifiedXone View Post
Amazing - all the same signs as Ad Surf Daily, and yet this thread has been and is currently dead...
Looks like nobody is tweeting or blogging about it either.

I've been thinking about this one, firstly they have services and products for sale, like Web hosting that's not illegal

Paying $2000 to join a club isn't illegal either so it must be these adpacs faulty because people higher in the club are clicking these 20 ads a day and the visitors are people already in the system ? - errr - what about safelists then ? what aren't the buyers being told about these packs before they buy ?

I think the silence is because nobody in the marketing world is completely sure what this guy has done wrong.

If everyone has opted into the club, joined as a member in the knowledge they face a risk of not earning a penny or losing some, then that is no different to virtually every source of on-line advertising - it's a well known fact that banner advertising isn't working, yet people still que up to pay for the chance that someone will click their banner and earn them a commission.

Guess what I'm trying to say is the whole web is like this, might be another reason nobody is speaking out - coz everyone is doing it paying money like a lotto - this guy just got caught like a token catch to keep the population happy - doesn't solve a thing, they should be getting cashgifting videos off youtube first in my opinion.

www.123contactform.com/contact-form-lemonpies

Old 03-04-2010, 04:59 AM
"Get in the Xone..."

any updates on the office raid/Fed investigation of iNet...???...

Old 03-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have been member with inetglobal for more than six months but I have never had any problem with the company, I get my money on time. we say it is scam I don't understand people who are not member with inetglobal how do they know its scam, please explain. and if any of the members are not getting money from inetglobal please write on the blog.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:36 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buntybhatia View Post
I have been member with inetglobal for more than six months but I have never had any problem with the company, I get my money on time. we say it is scam I don't understand people who are not member with inetglobal how do they know its scam, please explain. and if any of the members are not getting money from inetglobal please write on the blog.
Do you need people to explain you how ponzi or auto surf works? Look it up.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Damage Control Squad

If anyone is looking for FACTUAL information about iNetGlobal, investigative journalist Patrick Pretty provides a lot here

http://patrickpretty.com/

There are various articles, so you will have to go through the list.

As this gentleman has an unfortunate habit of verifiying his facts before publishing, he is not too popular with scammers and others trying to hide the truth.

You will find most of what you need to know there.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

inetglobal.com NOT a Ponzi or Scam! Proof below

July 23, 2011 Report from startribune.

http://www.startribune.com/business/124465944.html

This is an unprecedented opportunity. Think about it..... Have you ever heard of Anything like this happening before? We are good honest independent workers who just want to make a good honest living. So everyone who has called us "to good to be true" or "must be a scam" Stop........just take a moment ......and think of the possibilities now. This is going to be Huge. So, now are you ready to get making Real money from home? If so, sign up on my team (Who has been there since the beginning) at http://superg.inetglobal.com/ and we will build something amazing. Let's do this... No holds bar!!

Last edited by superg : 06-24-2011 at 08:16 AM.