report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2009, 01:55 PM
MillionaireX1

Re: MillionaireX1 scam?

I came here because of this post
"Anyone seen this new one being pushed by all the usual ponzi conartists?"
That is the post that started this thread and since I am the lead marketer of this it implies that about me. That is why I posted what I posted. Now if it is true that you really want to find out the truth about a company that is not how you do it.
If you would like to have a civil discussion without all the name calling I will have one with you and I can show the real difference between a scam and this company.

Remember you attacked me. I did not say one thing to you before you started calling me every name in the book. My post was to the person who started this fake thread.

I said I don't want to post anymore because I don't want to get into a name calling battle. What is the point of that?
Advertopia Social Network
Powerful Changes one day at a time

Old 08-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Silver Member

Menn turns beady eye on scam.com menace!

Wow. Jennie Menn responded pretty quick to the negative post about her new launch. For her to be "watching" scam.com for a negative post and then launch into her "I'll sue you faster than ZER01 can!" tirade sure makes me think her new launch must be questionable. Sorry Jennie, you shot yourself in the foot this time!

What happened to your GoldRushUSA MLM deal? I see it's web page is for sale. You were just promoting it recently:

"Presented by Jennie Menn, Creator of AdProfits4u.
"How to use AdProfits4u, Advertopia, and GoldRushUSA to create a substantial residual income.
"

Last edited by prestonlewis : 08-18-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Platinum Member

Jennie... from what I read about this system you are espousing, it is functionally and economically identical to Regenesis.

Now... read this blog post from Patrick Pretty's website:

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: Regenesis 2×2 ‘Driving Force’ Released From Prison Jan. 13; Website Registered Jan. 21; Jeffrey William Snyder Previously Siphoned Funds From Investors And Was On Federal Probation For Money-Laundering

By admin on August 4th, 2009

UPDATED 3:44 P.M. EDT (U.S.A.) A man the U.S. Secret Service identified as the “driving force” behind the Regenesis 2×2 matrix was released from prison Jan. 13, stole money from clients in a previous securities scheme and was on federal probation for money-laundering, records show.

A domain name the Regenesis matrix uses was registered privately in the Netherlands Jan. 21, just eight days after Jeffrey William Snyder’s release. Less than a month after release, Snyder’s probation was transferred from Nevada to Washington, where he had resettled.

Records show that Snyder, 40, had been on probation only days when Regenesis began to pursue customers, aided by web-based promoters who endorsed the $325 program that promised payouts with no work.

Regenesis now is part of a criminal probe involving at least five agencies.

Snyder, who lives in Snoqualmie, Wash., created The Vanguard Financial Foundation and the Topeka Crescent International Foundation in 2003, soliciting more than $200,000 from 16 different investors, according to his plea agreement in the case.

Snyder, according to the plea agreement, laundered the funds through a third company he “caused” to be set up: Envision Health and Nutrition. Investigators said Snyder used Envision to “conceal his identity and his control over the investor’s funds.”

Parts of the 2006 plea agreement read as though prosecutors were describing an early, small-scale Bernard Madoff.

Snyder provided “investors with false statements of account that purported to show their invested funds and accrued interest,” federal prosecutors said.

“[Snyder] converted the majority of these funds to his own personal use,” prosecutors said.

The case was investigated by the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service. Snyder was arrested in Las Vegas, according to records. Investigators determined that he had deposited investors’ money in a bank account in Encinitas, Calif., and then wired it to an account in Incline Village, Nev.

Part of the scheme was to compose “a solicitation containing materially false information to induce investors to invest money with him,” prosecutors said.

Among other things, Snyder claimed he could produce returns of 10 percent or greater per month, but never told investors he was not registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.

Snyder signed the plea agreement Sept. 26, 2006, agreeing with the prosecution’s assertions against him. He was sentenced to a year and one day in prison — followed by three years’ supervised probation — on Dec. 11, 2007. He reported to prison in January 2008 and was released on Jan. 13, 2009.

The Secret Service began to investigate Snyder and others in the Seattle area about seven weeks ago, amid assertions that Regenesis was a Ponzi scheme that had gathered at least $1.5 million from customers and used an elaborate network of banks and companies to pull off the fraud.

Agents kept Regenesis under surveillance for five weeks. They observed complaint letters directed at the firm being discarded into a Dumpster that was kept under constant surveillance, according to court filings.

Also found in the Dumpster were copies of checks sent in by customers, other documents that included customers’ names and information to identify them personally, complaint faxes sent by customers and a letter from a law firm complaining about false, misleading and deceptive advertising, according to court filings.

That's the kind of grief you want coming down into your household?

Old 08-18-2009, 02:25 PM
MillionaireX1

First off that PDF document has every Heavy hitter on the net on it. I have never heard of the company. And when it was written and Listed me as the Marketing Director Of Search Estate (A search engine company) It was no longer in business. So don't you think that if I really had an association with those people, if it is even real, that they would know who I was and who I was currently working for. Second, my name is Jennie Menn it has been for the last 15 years and I have only been on line for 9. So you checked my back ground what do you have. The fact that you mentioned 2 peoples names from my past shows you know me personally but not enough to know my real name, because there is no info online about them, they are just people who know me. I mean you might find them on classmates. So I am guessing you are probably a friend of a Secretary I fired a few years ago for stealing from me, trying to discredit me. People who actually know me know that those 2 people are from my past and not marketers.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Silver Member

MLM Queen Lashes Out At Those Who Discredit Her (real or imagined)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoenicole View Post
blah, blah, blah . . . So I am guessing you are probably a friend of a Secretary I fired a few years ago for stealing from me, trying to discredit me. blah . .
Now, the paranoia kicks in.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
First off that PDF document has every Heavy hitter on the net on it. I have never heard of the company. And when it was written and Listed me as the Marketing Director Of Search Estate (A search engine company) It was no longer in business. So don't you think that if I really had an association with those people, if it is even real, that they would know who I was and who I was currently working for. Second, my name is Jennie Menn it has been for the last 15 years and I have only been on line for 9. So you checked my back ground what do you have. The fact that you mentioned 2 peoples names from my past shows you know me personally but not enough to know my real name, because there is no info online about them, they are just people who know me. I mean you might find them on classmates. So I am guessing you are probably a friend of a Secretary I fired a few years ago for stealing from me, trying to discredit me. People who actually know me know that those 2 people are from my past and not marketers.

No, I don't know you personally, Jennie.

Let's see what the 'Net says...

From 2008, at genewize:
Quote:
Your Contact

Jason Popovich
303-816-7350
jennieap4u@yahoo.com
That's the same Yahoo email you use for your own Advertopia business, and it is listed in your cycler ad as "Soft Launch Leader Jennie Menn," and under "Group Leader Master Marketer Jennie Menn" by your downline on MMG. Let's not go into why it also showed up in a forum about CEP, shall we.

And your Xocai post at http://www.fiendcatreferrals.com/showpage.php?pa=2099 , dated May 13, 2008, clearly says "Jennie & Jason Popovich"
There is a huge difference between a health food (well, health candy) company and a cycler.

There was this from *****slist.
Quote:
Date: 2009-02-28, 5:43PM MST. Moving must sell, 1 year old, like new. please feel free to call with any questions 303-816-7350 Christina or Jennie
And given the contents of http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/opp.../message/22861 I cannot say that Advertopia's business ethics impress me. If anything, that post actually demeans your apparent ethics.

Would you happen to be the same Jennie Menn (uncommon name, that) from Eagles Fly and Cybernautic Educational Services? I'm fairly certain you're the Jennie Menn from AdProfits4U / adprofitsonline.com.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:19 PM
MillionaireX1

Are you saying that all companies with similar pay plans are all criminals. I warned my people about Regenesis 2×2 before MX1 even came online. That, one it is not the same pay plan and two they had no real product it was a ponsi scheme. They had stacked 2x2's that is 2x2's feeding into another higher paying 2x2 they are illegal because they are impossible to fill because the second 2x2 does not take 6 to fill it takes 6 who got 6 and it gets worse with each progressive 2x2, that is not the same comp plan as MX1.
I have a lot of enemies online because I have spent the last 9 years exposing all the scams over the years. People hate me for that and they will do or say whatever they can to discredit me. But still I don't hide behind fake usernames. Yes I know that there will be tons of new sites bashing me tomorrow using this tread to fuel it but I have nothing to hide. I believe in this company and I believe in this product and if it ruins my reputation defending it then so be it. I think it is more important to stand up for what you believe in then worry about who likes you or not. Someone mentioned Goldrush USA and Adprofits4U I was the designer of Adprofits4u I have designed a lot of comp plans for a lot of companies. I designed it and sold it to the owner of Gold Rush USA and he changed it into a ponsi scheme after he bought it. But you failed to mention one very important fact that when I found out I was the one that helped the FED's shut down both programs and that they could not have done it without me.
To say that their are people online that hate me is an understatement but I don't worry about that. I never try and have their hate sites taken down, because I really don't care what other people think of me I only care what people who actually know me think about me.
People keep saying MX1 has no product this is the product
www.millionairex1.com/mz/090801.html customers get a new one everyday I personally think it is worth a dollar a day. As far as an up sell after they join, all of James' products that he sold before are free to us in the back office. I feel the exact same way about people who have an LOA product I mean I think "the secret" is the most successful paid infomercial ever made and by the way they hate me too because I have let all but one of those hacks know it personally. They don't teach you anything you can use it is just bait to get you to buy their over priced lies. There is no up sell with MX1 I would be the first one to light the torch if it happened. Imagine the cost of making one of these videos everyday? Why would you invest so much money for a scam there are plenty of free ebook and software to give away. I know the Law of Attraction and how it actually works and James Lee Valentine is one of only 3 teachers I would recommend and I would make his product required for everyone I mentor if it was an MLM or not because I know the reason most people fail and get scammed online is because of the way they think. I mean if you think you can get rich doing nothing when no one in history ever has then you are gonna get scammed.

Last edited by zoenicole : 08-19-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Old 08-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member

Jennie...

Ask yourself this:
Can you actually make money from MX1 without recruiting anybody into it?

Recall the old Dave Rhodes scheme (which is the same scam that got Paul Boivin convicted, and which Mammothlist was running - throwing around your name at one point in their list of high-profile members as a come-on). There was a "product," but not one that the courts feel is worth enough to justify the pyramid aspect. Your videos are easily and cheaply duplicated and distributed. MX1 fails the Dave Rhodes test.

Additionally, where is MX1's registration to sell securities in the USA? I couldn't find it in the SEC records. Can you point it out?

Old 08-18-2009, 04:39 PM
MillionaireX1

Ok I am confused you said you did research on me and implied that it was something bad. But all you did was show a *****s list ad which I am not sure how that makes me a crook. As far as anything online that says Jennie Popovich again every one who knows me know that that is how my former secretary referred to me which is how I caught her impersonating me because while I was married to a Jason Popovich I never took or used his name. She however use to use my name and put her link in emails and websites even sending them from my addresses because she was my secretary. I guess it has been a year and a half since that happened. Every member of Advertopia and half the net knew about it as well as many of the program owners of the programs that were listed in Advertopia at the time because I had to work with those owners to get all the people she stole given back to who they belonged to. Oh and Eagles Fly the company I worked for because of people I trusted introduced me to who later went on to take me for everything I was worth. Again common Knowledge. CES was my Nonprofit company that was designed to prevent people from getting scammed and exposing It was my pride and Joy and one of the things stolen from me by the owners of Eagles Fly and the other group of crooks who ended up going to jail I think, the last think I heard was the state of Montana charged them with 200 counts of insurance and securities fraud. Of course when I told people what I discoved after they hirer me, these crooks convinced every one I was just a disgruntled employee who did not quit but was fired. It took a year and half for my name to be cleared online once they were actually charged with what I said they we doing. That leaves Advertopia my pride and joy, you mentioned it but what could you possible say bad about it. It has been online 6 years and we have never charged a dime. It is a Free mentoring program and downline builder.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:56 PM
MillionaireX1

You actually can I had at least one person cycle who I sponored who did nothing. I have heard there were a few but I know for sure one did because she is a close friend. This was not by my choice because she is a friend but because it is a 2x2 there are always 2 people on my frontline that I give spillover to once I do my martix is filled and I get another matrix to fill and the same thing happens. The way it can happen is if your sponsor gives you 2 and those 2 get 2. They can't cycle from me alone but they can cycle without sponsoring. I really don't like people to join me if they don't plan to at least try sponsor because MLM does not work if only a few people do all the work. The reason I like this comp plan is because I can give spillover to an endless supply of people. In most program the only people who get spillover from me are the people who end up getting in first and it always seems to happen that they just sit on their butt making money off of me, while my hard working people can get spillover because they are sponsoring or to far down in the matrix. I can not tell you how many times I have had Jerks making over $1000 a month of me and never sponsored a single person. I hate spillover for that reason. But I won't join a program that does not have spillover because I want to be able to help my people too. This comp plan is like a dream come true because I am alway helping different people and I actually help my worker more than anyone because I only have one working 2x2 at a time so if some gets 2 from me and instead of waiting for them to get 2 they actually sponsor they will go under me again to get spillover again. Also when I help some cycle they get a new position and that position is spillover for another one of my people.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:03 PM
MillionaireX1

Who said they sell securities? They don't.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:08 PM
MillionaireX1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
Considering that 2x2 matrices are in deep trouble right now, you choose a rather strange time and place to come promoting one. Or did you miss the Secret Service raid on Regenesis?

Speaking of which, Mrs. Popovich, I did a little digging into yours, Jason's, and Christina's background. The fact that you're on this particular document raised an eyebrow:
http://www.passiveincomeclub.net/_pr...topJVleads.pdf

I also got the impression, perhaps incorrect, that you and Jason jump from opportunity to opportunity without sticking with any of the programs very long. Shall I dig a bit deeper and find the skeletons in your closet, Jennie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestonlewis View Post
MLM Queen Lashes Out At Those Who Discredit Her (real or imagined)

Now, the paranoia kicks in.
Not paranoid just trying to guess. When some one mentions your ex-husband and your niece it is logical to assume that they know you personally.
Just because you think people are out to get you does not mean their not. LOL

Old 08-18-2009, 05:57 PM
MillionaireX1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
Your videos are easily and cheaply duplicated and distributed. MX1 fails the Dave Rhodes test.
A book is cheaply duplicated and a typical hardback sells for $29.99 or more. The product is not cheaply made and that is the difference.

When a company buys resell rights to a ebook or software that any one else can buy and sells then as their product for an over valued price that is where you have a fake product and those companies always fail because people are not joining for the product they are joining for the money game and when the money game stops because people are not getting paid because they have too many people and not enough suckers left to get money to pay the previous members.

The videos are all made from James' work but he is not a video expert he pays an independent company to do it. While he could probably make some cheap ones if it was his goal to rip.

Here is how fake products work. Let say I need a product for my money game so I go to an art school and have a student paint a picture then I take that to a printer and have posters made and sell them as my product for $600 each and say they are worth that.
Another good one I have seen is a company selling an autoresponder for $200 but that same exact autoresponder could be bought online at the time for $4.95 a month.

One thing you have to realize about people who make these scam companies is that they try very hard to mimic real successful companies it is how they sucker people in.

What the government looks for when they are cracking down on people are over priced product(but they have to be really over priced because for God sake there are totally legal billion dollar MLM's selling juice for $50-$70 a bottle and even though it may only cost them $2 to make it there is no law against high profits on your own product. I am a health nut and I alway gladly pay their prices but the minute someone comes up with a cheaper product I go buy it.
The other thing they look for is hidden profit like bonus that most people will never earn. They see this a fraud because they know that if people knew that they could never make that money they would never join.
You see companies that have powerlines or stacked mini matrixes like a 2x2 that feed into a higher 2x2. For example you pay say $200 one time and you go into a 2x2 and when you fill it they give you $100 and pay your way into a $800 2x2 and then when that is filled you get another small payment and paid in to a bigger 2x2 and the ad reads something like make $130,000 of of a one time $200 and of course all the big guns tell you "well I am willing to risk $200 to make $130,000 aren't you" But there is not one man or woman on the planet who could actually do it.

Here is a description from my Social Network:

Programs that are not allowed to be posted

No illegal programs including cash gifting, chain letters or the following which are considered by the government to be ponsi schemes. Company force matrix, powerlines, stacked mini matrixes. A stacked mini matrix is a small matrix that pays your way into a higher priced, mini matrix and so on. Not to be confuse with a normal 2x2 that refreshes. In a stack mini matrix every one has to complete the first before they go in your second. For example a stacked 2x2's look like it takes 12 people to fill 2 matrixs but it actually takes 42 people and it gets worse with each new matrix. It is mathematically impossible for the best marketer online to fill it past the 4th matrix. Once you have sponsored 6 bringing in more only cycles your people not you. In contrast a normal 2x2 once you bring in 12 you cycle 2 time 18 you cycle 3 times, these are legal. The government considers weather or not something can be done by people when they consider if something is illegal. If a program requires other to do something for you to be able to earn real money they really don't like those kind and they usually use those companies as examples as often as they can. I could even be charge just for letting you list them here. Basically you should be able to make a lot of money if you are the only person working. In the case of the last three I have seen program owner who actually have real products charge for running these. Where gifting & pyramid schemes are illegal because they don't have a real product, powerlines, forced company matrixes and stacked mini matrixes are considered fraud because no one would join them if they understood how they actually work. It does not matter if they have a product or not because they are set up so the company is the one that is getting all the money that people can't earn because the way they are designed.

Now MX1 is a straight monthly 2x2 with compression. If you have 6 you cycle 1 time if you have 12 you cycles 2 times you are in control over you making money. The government hates programs where other people have to do something for you to make money. Since it is impossible for one person to cycle through a set of mini matrixs they are illegal. How ever I did 22 the first month in MX1 that same number of people in stacked 2x2's would not have even filled my 3rd matrix.

You know what I was so angry when I came into this forum after seeing an ad online but I am actually so glad I did because this gives me the opportunity to really show people the difference between legal and not legal so they are less likely to get ripped off. I really don't care if it leads to people joining MX1 or not because I really only want people who believe in the product. If people don't believe in your product you will spend 75% of your time replacing the people who quit the month before and at that point you might as well have a job. It is enough for me that I believe in the product. It is almost 5:00am and I fear I am rambling o I am going to bed. feel free to pick at my bones while I am gone.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:13 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
A book is cheaply duplicated and a typical hardback sells for $29.99 or more. The product is not cheaply made and that is the difference.

When a company buys resell rights to a ebook or software that any one else can buy and sells then as their product for an over valued price that is where you have a fake product and those companies always fail because people are not joining for the product they are joining for the money game and when the money game stops because people are not getting paid because they have too many people and not enough suckers left to get money to pay the previous members.

The videos are all made from James' work but he is not a video expert he pays an independent company to do it. While he could probably make some cheap ones if it was his goal to rip.

Here is how fake products work. Let say I need a product for my money game so I go to an art school and have a student paint a picture then I take that to a printer and have posters made and sell them as my product for $600 each and say they are worth that.
Another good one I have seen is a company selling an autoresponder for $200 but that same exact autoresponder could be bought online at the time for $4.95 a month.

One thing you have to realize about people who make these scam companies is that they try very hard to mimic real successful companies it is how they sucker people in.

What the government looks for when they are cracking down on people are over priced product(but they have to be really over priced because for God sake there are totally legal billion dollar MLM's selling juice for $50-$70 a bottle and even though it may only cost them $2 to make it there is no law against high profits on your own product. I am a health nut and I alway gladly pay their prices but the minute someone comes up with a cheaper product I go buy it.
The other thing they look for is hidden profit like bonus that most people will never earn. They see this a fraud because they know that if people knew that they could never make that money they would never join.
You see companies that have powerlines or stacked mini matrixes like a 2x2 that feed into a higher 2x2. For example you pay say $200 one time and you go into a 2x2 and when you fill it they give you $100 and pay your way into a $800 2x2 and then when that is filled you get another small payment and paid in to a bigger 2x2 and the ad reads something like make $130,000 of of a one time $200 and of course all the big guns tell you "well I am willing to risk $200 to make $130,000 aren't you" But there is not one man or woman on the planet who could actually do it.

Here is a description from my Social Network:

Programs that are not allowed to be posted

No illegal programs including cash gifting, chain letters or the following which are considered by the government to be ponsi schemes. Company force matrix, powerlines, stacked mini matrixes. A stacked mini matrix is a small matrix that pays your way into a higher priced, mini matrix and so on. Not to be confuse with a normal 2x2 that refreshes. In a stack mini matrix every one has to complete the first before they go in your second. For example a stacked 2x2's look like it takes 12 people to fill 2 matrixs but it actually takes 42 people and it gets worse with each new matrix. It is mathematically impossible for the best marketer online to fill it past the 4th matrix. Once you have sponsored 6 bringing in more only cycles your people not you. In contrast a normal 2x2 once you bring in 12 you cycle 2 time 18 you cycle 3 times, these are legal. The government considers weather or not something can be done by people when they consider if something is illegal. If a program requires other to do something for you to be able to earn real money they really don't like those kind and they usually use those companies as examples as often as they can. I could even be charge just for letting you list them here. Basically you should be able to make a lot of money if you are the only person working. In the case of the last three I have seen program owner who actually have real products charge for running these. Where gifting & pyramid schemes are illegal because they don't have a real product, powerlines, forced company matrixes and stacked mini matrixes are considered fraud because no one would join them if they understood how they actually work. It does not matter if they have a product or not because they are set up so the company is the one that is getting all the money that people can't earn because the way they are designed.

Now MX1 is a straight monthly 2x2 with compression. If you have 6 you cycle 1 time if you have 12 you cycles 2 times you are in control over you making money. The government hates programs where other people have to do something for you to make money. Since it is impossible for one person to cycle through a set of mini matrixs they are illegal. How ever I did 22 the first month in MX1 that same number of people in stacked 2x2's would not have even filled my 3rd matrix.

You know what I was so angry when I came into this forum after seeing an ad online but I am actually so glad I did because this gives me the opportunity to really show people the difference between legal and not legal so they are less likely to get ripped off. I really don't care if it leads to people joining MX1 or not because I really only want people who believe in the product. If people don't believe in your product you will spend 75% of your time replacing the people who quit the month before and at that point you might as well have a job. It is enough for me that I believe in the product. It is almost 5:00am and I fear I am rambling o I am going to bed. feel free to pick at my bones while I am gone.
Interesting.

Thanks for the overview of the 2 x 2 matrix'.

It appears the focus in MX1 is on cycling, and the commission structure. Recruit to earn. Is that about it?

Oh...

Again, where is the product in all this? Is there any retailing possibilities, or is it just about the comp-plan and motivational tidbits for maintaining the millionaire 'mindset' for the 'excited' IBO's that that are 'in' & 'get it'?

If there is retail, I can't even imagine paying $40.00+(assuming a small $10.00 'profit') dollars a month for a motivational video a day. That's almost $500.00 a year, for training.

Where's the retail 'opportunity' here? Without it, it's not a real business, IMO.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 08-19-2009, 01:37 AM
MillionaireX1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Interesting.

Thanks for the overview of the 2 x 2 matrix'.

It appears the focus in MX1 is on cycling, and the commission structure. Recruit to earn. Is that about it?

Oh...

Again, where is the product in all this? Is there any retailing possibilities, or is it just about the comp-plan and motivational tidbits for maintaining the millionaire 'mindset' for the 'excited' IBO's that that are 'in' & 'get it'?

If there is retail, I can't even imagine paying $40.00+(assuming a small $10.00 'profit') dollars a month for a motivational video a day. That's almost $500.00 a year, for training.

Where's the retail 'opportunity' here? Without it, it's not a real business, IMO.
Yes that is what it is about. No one should ever join a company if they don't plan to promote because MLM does not work that way. Let's say Microsoft launched a new product and wanted to sell it through MLM and they said on their website that all you need to do is sign up and do nothing and you could get rich. Now even though it is true that people were in at the top of say a binary or a deep matrix would make a fortune and that even when all the excitement was over they would still make a lot of money most of the people could not make money. See even though the are Microsoft you reach a saturation point, where it is no longer new and exciting so sign ups slow down that were stemmed from the hype. With no hype people have to sell but no one will because they were told they don't have to. So soon it collapses even though they started with a real product. This is because they only ever had a few people selling the product but a whole bunch more making money that money comes from the people who are working. Any real program with a real product can turn into a pyramid scheme even though it is totally legal. That is why it is ilegal to say "You don't have to do anything and you can get rich". Because that statement alone will cause people to do just that. Now the fact that you could make money from doing nothing is still something I like to see in a company because if it is possible to make money doing nothing(not get rich but just make money) then that means that everyone who actually works is assured to make money. That might seem silly to say but I will give you an example. I was in a company that was 3 years old when I joined and in 6 weeks I was their top recruiter. But I only earned less than $500 a month on a good month. The reason was I was not on the top and most of the money I generated was paid up. There was one guy who made $50,000 a month and he never sponsored one person. His sponsor gave him 2 people in the beginning so his sponsor could qualify for bonuses and those 2 people worked their butts of and he got rich because he came in in the beginning. I personally sponsored more people than anyone in the history of that company and I was one of the lowest paid. The hook is the fast start bonuses. I avoid companies with fast start bonus because every one I have seen uses them to cover what you are actually making. I think I got $50 for everyone I got to join that paid $250 if they came in at around $600 I would get $150 the first month. But then as they paid $132 a month I actually got 5% they said 10% but that was not actually true because it was a binary and I only got paid on the balanced portion of the matrix. Meaning if I put one person on each side and they put $100 into the matrix even though they said I get 10% I didn't because they tell you you build one side and I will build the other so I had everyone on one side which means I did not make a dime off of them unless I put another one on the other side. So what happened was I earned less than 5% of the income I generated for the company. The rest of the money went to the company and their fat cat friends that were in in the beginning. That company is still in business and the still sucker people in by saying look what I earn but the fact is that no one coming in today could ever make that kind of money not even close. The problem is most people never see these things because they can sponsor enough people to see it play out and they just think oh well I could not sell it and so I quit.
So some companies it does not matter how much you work or how many people you sponsor you can never make any real money.

But in a case like a matrix you can make money without recruiting but you can't get rich and if you sit on your but an do nothing then your downline will start quitting form the bottom up because you sponsor can reach them to give them spillover because it just gets deeper and deeper.

With this comp plan as I said before you can make money with no selling but that money won't stay if people keep not selling because everyone that one person selling can't find enough people to keep filling the ever expanding group. Anyone who counts on that is a fool.

They are working on a retail site that just sells the product and personally I know that I will start making sickening amounts of money because in a this 2x2 if people sign up and do nothing it does not hurt me, it only hurts me in other a stacked 2x2 or frankly any other kind of comp plan. If I sponsor 600 people I make $10,000 a month that averages out to $16.67 per person that is more than 50% of what they are paying. You don't see that in any other comp plan. So I can afford to pay to advertise this company forever. How much I make per person never goes now like it does in other matrices. People always accuse heavy hitters of program jumping and while some do do that most are forced to do it when the get to levels where it cost them more to sponsor then they make off of the person. The reason I will make more when they have a straight retail site is because I can sell this to people just for the product. The product is awesome. In less than 5 minutes a day a person could change there life in 90 days. I say 90 because that is how long it took me. I read and listened to books on tapes for several hours a day for 90 days and it changed who I am today forever. Now think of all the money I spent on those books and tapes and all the time I spent. I ended up quitting because it took up too much of my time and 90% of what I read was crap. I had to read the whole book just to find a few nuggets of info. The brain can not process that much info at a time so it doesn't so you waste a lot of time in the process. MX1 give you one very short powerful lesson every day it is not flowered up with useless filler just that one lesson. So when you do it you get it. Do it first thing in the morning and last thing at night and it will change your life. 90 days may seem like a long time but not when you consider what that means for the rest of your life. Like I say I say 90 days because I know it will happen in that time. But this ha only been out for 19 days and I get emails all the time from people saying this is already changing my life. And I see it changing them. I own Advertopia a totally free program that teaches people how to advertise online and it works for those who use it but 98% don't use it because they don't want to do any work. I have been in business 6 1/2 years and since I have been building MX1 I have had more people complete the set up and start getting sign ups in Advertopia then all 61/2 years combined. Most people just watched the first video everyday until they launched. 20% of our members sponsored at least 1 person their first month. The industry average is 5% in the first 90 days. 75% will quit a business in the first 30 days and 95% will quit in the first 90. We had only 1% quit. That is because of the product. Now imagine how much better anyone could do with any company that had that kind of stats. Also imagine what will happen when people start t change and those around them see it and ask them what they did.

"The Secret" sold over 500,000 copies in it's first 6 months and it was only ever sold by the teachers to their customers but then those people started telling other people about it even though none of them actually had an results from it, but it sold like wild fire and still does. No one without using any other info could ever be successful at the LOA with just that movie or just that book but it sells like hot cakes. I tell people all the tie read "The science of getting rich." It is the book that "The secret" stemmed from. It is the book that made Bill Gates and other great people who they are today. You can get it free. But you have to read it over and over until it all sinks in and you have it memorized. But people won't do that they don't have time and it would be so boring after you read it the second time that you would never read it a 3rd time. But anyone can do this product. It is never boring and it only take a few minutes. People are starving to learn the LOA but they don't have the time or money to learn it from the other sources who teach it. They don't want to dig through all the books to get the few nuggets of info. My life sucked before I spent that 90 day of really hard effort but it changed me and it has not sucked since and that was 9 years ago. I did not even realize until 2 1/2 years ago that, that was the point that my life changed and that it changed because I no longer thought the same way. A belief is just a thought that you keep thinking. We are what we think about most. MX1 is a shot in the arm when you start to doubt your self. The product is a dollar a day, most successful people spend over $10,000 a year on personal development and training. I believe that anyone who wants to be successful in their own business should use this product, not for the business but for the product.

Old 08-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Who said they sell securities? They don't.
Have you applied the Howey Test to the program to see?

Old 08-19-2009, 01:56 AM
Platinum Member

Let me quote some legalese to you, Jennie.

Quote:
37-33-3. "Pyramid promotional scheme" defined. For the purposes of §§ 37-33-1 to 37-33-11, inclusive, the term, pyramid promotional scheme, means any plan or operation by which a person gives consideration for the opportunity to receive compensation that is derived primarily from the introduction of other persons into the plan or operation rather than from the sale and consumption of goods, services, or intangible property by a participant or other persons introduced into the plan or operation. The term includes any plan or operation under which the number of persons who may participate is limited either expressly or by the application of conditions affecting the eligibility of a person to receive compensation under the plan or operation, or any plan or operation under which a person, on giving any consideration, obtains any goods, services, or intangible property in addition to the right to receive compensation.

Source: SL 2003, ch 213, § 3.

37-33-4. "Compensation" defined. For the purposes of §§ 37-33-1 to 37-33-11, inclusive, the term, compensation, means a payment of any money, thing of value, or financial benefit conferred in return for inducing another person to participate in a pyramid promotional scheme.

Source: SL 2003, ch 213, § 4.

37-33-5. "Consideration" defined. For the purposes of §§ 37-33-1 to 37-33-11, inclusive, the term, consideration, means the payment of cash or the purchase of goods, services, or intangible property. The term does not include the purchase of goods or services furnished at cost to be used in making sales and not for resale, or time and effort spent in pursuit of sales or recruiting activities.

Source: SL 2003, ch 213, § 5.

Now, ask yourself whether the legal definition of a pyramid scheme, and the one you were using actually match each other.

Quote:
37-33-7. Pyramid promotional schemes prohibited--Operation of scheme a felony-- Participation in scheme a misdemeanor. No person may establish, promote, operate, or participate in any pyramid promotional scheme. A limitation as to the number of persons who may participate or the presence of additional conditions affecting eligibility for the opportunity to receive compensation under the plan does not change the identity of the plan as a pyramid promotional scheme. It is not a defense under this section that a person, on giving consideration, obtains goods, services, or intangible property in addition to the right to receive compensation.
Any person who establishes or operates a pyramid promotional scheme is guilty of a Class 5 felony. Any person who knowingly participates in a pyramid promotional scheme is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Source: SL 2003, ch 213, § 7.

37-33-8. Certain plans not defined as pyramid promotional schemes. Nothing in §§ 37-33-1 to 37-33-11, inclusive, may be construed to prohibit a plan or operation, or to define a plan or operation as a pyramid promotional scheme, based on the fact that participants in the plan or operation give consideration in return for the right to receive compensation based upon purchases of goods, services, or intangible property by participants for personal use, consumption, or resale so long as the plan or operation does not promote or induce inventory loading and the plan or operation implements an appropriate inventory repurchase program.

Source: SL 2003, ch 213, § 8.
Now where's that required inventory repurchase program? Oh, they can't do that because the product is a video that can be copied on a push of a button, is that it?

Old 08-19-2009, 03:50 AM
Silver Member

Scam. There is no product.

"Daily Millionizer videos, power library and resource center" do not constitute legitimate products.

And the sob story nonsense about grieving grandmas and invoking the blessings of God? Highly reminiscent of the crap the 419 lads churn out.