report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Newbie Member

Lewis scogins and Bob Anders

Lewis we are coming after you. You have stole money from people and you keep telling people different things. You are a crook. And your church friends will find out, you stole money from them. How can you be a friend of Bob Andres for all these years and not know what he has done. At what point do we think you are not involved!! You have lied to us time and time again. And it is funny that it will not stop. Monday then its coming on Tuesday oh by the way something happened and it won't be till Friday but wait Friday the banks don't work so it will be Monday and it starts all over again. Come on Lewis your days are numbered from going to jail and so are bob's we are done waiting done!!!! We are coming after you and bob with no mercy!!!

Old 07-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Lewis scogins and Bob Anders

Anyone heard anything?

Old 07-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Bronze Member

I have not heard anything new for the last couple of weeks. Andres is silent and i hope he has not gone into hiding or left the country to be with his butt mate called Warren Chiu in Hong Kong. .....
Doc

Old 07-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Newbie Member

We have not heard anything grom Lewis either. We believe that he has gone into hiding also. When are we going to move forward into the lawsuit. These people can not continue to steal money from people like they are. I do know for a fact that they are still taking money from people. And telling them that there is a biilion dollar trust fund. Lewis be ready for a fallout it is coming. Bob it is coming. We will pursue this. Also I do not understand why so many people are silent. I believe people have gotten paid somehow. Because alsot of people are not talking loud like they were before.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Bronze Member

These people are con artists, there is no Billion $$ in WIT, its just a emty/shell created by Warren Chiu and Andres. While Chiu is busy in Asia conning people Andres is also busy at it in US and Europe. Investors are taken in with promise of higher returns but what they don't know is money only goes into WIT NOTHING COME OUT/BACK. For new investors/victims please perform your own DD before giving a dime to Lewis/Andres/Warren. They don't have any gold, don't have any technology patents, its all a scam. Please don't be taken by Andres's perception of legality, he is a crook. I have information, i did invest with them in 2006 and still waiting for my money/funds back.
Doc

Old 07-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Bronze Member

[quote=DocWho;783250]These people are con artists, there is no Billion $$ in WIT, its just a emty/shell created by Warren Chiu and Andres. While Chiu is busy in Asia conning people Andres is also busy at it in US and Europe. Investors are taken in with promise of higher returns but what they don't know is money only goes into WIT NOTHING COME OUT/BACK. For new investors/victims please perform your own DD before giving a dime to Lewis/Andres/Warren. They don't have any gold, don't have any technology patents, its all a scam. Please don't be taken by Andres's perception of legality, he is a crook. I have information, i did invest with them in 2006 and still waiting for my money/funds back.
Doc

Old 07-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Newbie Member

Heard we were getting paid today. Know this lewis if no money comes in. The lawsuit will go forward........

Old 07-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Newbie Member

Lewis,

Watch your paper!!! You may be a headliner soon and your church will soon know who you are!!! A thief and what about the billion dollar trust fund you told so many people about????? You knew back when that money was not being traded!!! But you took and took in money!!! WHy all in the name of god??? Come on Lewis keep watching Lewis!!! I will single you out!! And BOb he keeps on taking in money and saying to people trading is doing well!!!YOu both are going to meet Madoff soon very soon!!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Bronze Member

Why is everybody so quite, you guys really think that Andres going to pay us back our funds???? If he does it will be act of god....... Keep on dreaming
Doc

Old 08-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Bronze Member

Eveybody is so quite.... like payment is imminent.... keep on dreaming guys. Investors funds went into WIT>some went into USVI but most sent to Bahamas... from Bahamas to HK and to Panama and possibly other places. This possibly is/was planned activity... and do you really think they are going to bring back funds to pay us back??? Keep on dreaming... I hope i am wrong

Old 08-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Newbie Member

Ray,

Wake up do you really think you guys are getting paid?? Come on wake up Lewis and Bob are scaming you!! Lets get the law suit going. We have waited long enough it is time people got there due in putting these people away!!! People lets get together and form a plan!!!

Old 08-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Bronze Member

Guys,
Lets get the legal process started, these crooks are not going to pay anybody anything. Just more excuses coming like wrong paper work filed, fund transfer complete, third party will distribute funds etc. We have waited long enough for Andres's lies. I have question for Andres, If you lost the client funds why don't you say and prove where you lost them instead of lying. You ARE a crook and so is your side kick Warren Chiu and Lewis Scoggins.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Newbie Member

Doc, I agree with you it seems that we are the only two who are concered anymore!!

Lewis let me says this!!! How can you offer any investment ideas to people and bull-shit them when you can not pay us ower money!!! YOu sold us on this and were not honest you knew things were wrong and you keep taking peoples money!!! How can you live with your self!!! How can you keep taking money that bob sends you knowing that it is ower money!!! PLease respond to this!!! But you are a a coward because you don't ansewer peopples calls when you know you are getting drilled!!! right!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 02:42 PM
Newbie Member

People I think we must pressure ray and pat into what they know time is running out I am tired of the lies and bullshit Lewis is telling people!! Lets get moving!! Lets pressure these people into moving forward.

Old 08-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Bronze Member

Andres been told by his attorney not to say anything and that is what he is doing. They have taken investor's funds and have not given any information as to where the money is. Andres thinks no body can touch him but his day is coming..... money leaves a trail..... no matter what kind of contacts/banks accounts are used. I have invested in/with WIT in/since 2006 and yet to see a dime back. Andres, Scoggins, Chiu are low life characters and they prey on small investors with promise of high returns AND I HAVE SAID BEFORE AND SAYING IT AGAIN MONEY GOES INTO WIT BUT NOTHING COMES OUT.
DOC

Old 09-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Bronze Member

Everybody got paid or what? Andres is silent, people are silent whats the heck is going on??? I am waiting for my funds since April-07. I wondeer what Lewis is telling his victimes these days.. money is coming blah blah....

Old 09-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Bronze Member

Andres is silent, not responding to any phone calls, text messages and hoping that previous investors somehow will go away and his scam keeps going. We have waited for too long and believed in his lies/deceptions.The ONLY way to get a response from him or to expose his ponzy is to join the legal group/efforts.
Doc

Old 09-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Bronze Member

Heard from the grapewine that Lewis have told some of his victims that Andres is in control of funds since early Sept, funds are in Houston/bank. I know this blog is read by WIT victims/investors for information. People let me say it AGAIN, Andres is not going to payback anybody UNLESS we drag his rear end in court and let justice prevail. Andres has the support of the most prestigeous law firm in US and he thinks nobdoy is going to touch him. He has been told by his attorney not to say anything. But this time he is wrong, the legal group is going to make sure that his ponzy is exposed and shut down. Please join the legal group or pursue your own legal action against this crook and put him away asap.
Doc