report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2009, 07:05 PM

My new colour theory

After 40 days of experimenting through thought and colour and pursuing the idea that god speaks through languages of colour my findings are:

There appears to be 12 colours that have definition.

There appears to be 6 categories.

Each category appears to represent a personal and an interpersonal approach to love.

Smell seems to be related to thinking.

Hearing seems to be related to recognising beauty.

Smell and hearing seem to be independent of other senses.

However, there appears to be two senses that are related to taste and feelings.

The fifth sense (direction) appears to be inversely proportional to taste and feelings.

The sixth sense (focus) appears to be directly proportional to taste and feelings.

I will keep exploring these new theories. It currently makes a lot of sense to me.

The code should be easy enough to crack with these clues.

Last edited by BibleCode : 07-16-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Old 07-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Silver Member

Re: My new colour theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleCode View Post
After 40 days of experimenting through thought and colour and pursuing the idea that god speaks through languages of colour my findings are:

Each category appears to represent a personal and an interpersonal approach to love.

The fifth sense (direction) appears to be inversely proportional to taste and feelings.

The sixth sense (focus) appears to be directly proportional to taste and feelings.

I will keep exploring these new theories. It currently makes a lot of sense to me.

The truth of the matter, at least by my limited ability to cognize these things is: Colors are different rates of vibration and the primaries relate to the elements white is spirit a nonphyisical element, red is fire or oxygen, blue is water or hydrogen, yellow is air or nitrogen, black is earth or carbon. Now to relate these to the senses. But first, atoms move in different directions. All things in the material world are the result of MOTION. The doctrine as laid down by Jhon Tyndall, that all things are a mode of motion of force, is perfectly true. It is simply the reappearing of the ancient metaphysics. Tyndall adopted the theory from Schopenhauer, he adopted it from Kant, and Kant obtained it from the neoplatonists, and they secured it from Pythagoras; Pythagoras learned it in Egypt and India. It becomes, therefore, the universal conception of the occult scientists of the ancient world. It is the key to the constitution of matter in relation to force. The MODERN chemist is coming to discover the truth of a number of those things which were held and taught by the ancient alchemists. We are beginning to learn that the so-called elements are not really simple elements; but in reality mere combinations. We were taught some years ago that there were 72 elements, which were absolutely elementary and could not be divided. We have found however, that there are 86 so far located as so called elements, but none of them are really elements. They are simply combinations.

The molecule is the unit of the element. The element cannot be divided without the dissolution of the molecule. Physical change consists in the division of any substance in a group of matter into its constituent molecules. Chemical change consists in the division of the molecule into its component atoms.

These are the basis from which the so-called elements of chemistry are formed. The molecule is simply a structure formed of the combination of these afore mentioned 4 atoms. Now I can get into the real basics.

The alchemical change which the old alchemists were trying to accomplish, was the division of these 4 atoms into the ULTIMATE PHYSICAL ATOM from which they were formed. When we go behind these, we come to the Ultimate physical atom, or the etheric atom, which is the basis of formation, of the generation of the 4 physical atoms.

There are 3 ultimate atoms: The ultimate PHYSICAL atom, which is the unit of ether; the ultimate VITAL or ASTRAL atom, which is the unit of life force; and the ultimate MENTAL atom, which is a unit of the MIND. These 3 are the basis of those 3 primates, of which all things are formed. But the 3 primates themselves are structures formed from one primary cosmic energy, The unit of which is the ULTIMATE atom.

All forms of energy are in a continuous state of vibration. The cosmic energy, with its ultimate atom, is vibrating to a certain rhythm. This rhythm holds the energy of the atom together. The atom, by reason of this rhythm, assumes a certain form--a definite geometrical figure. It also expresses itself in a definite color and produces a definite sound, by reason of its rhythmic vibration.

The physical atoms, by reason of this rate of vibration, travel in STRAIGHT lines back and forth. The mental atoms, by reason of their rhythm travel in ZIGZAG lines. The astral atoms--that is to say, the atoms of emotion, feeling, desire--travel in a CURVED line, while the LIFE vibrations of the astral atom travel in a SPIRAL.

Thus in the various forces of nature, these various forms of energy in their vibratory activity, not only assume a definite form, but also travel each in a definite direction, pertaining to itself alone. In the formation of organisms, therefore, the character of the energy determines, by reason of its peculiar direction of activity,the figure of the object.

YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, I HAVE ANSWERS. Bring it on.

FYI(for you are in formation)

a nonreligious understanding of GOD

Last edited by goodomen9 : 07-16-2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Not done.

Old 07-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

see, i think i have a taste for feeling blue, i hear it smells pretty!?

Old 07-24-2009, 01:51 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodomen9 View Post
The truth of the matter, at least by my limited ability to cognize these things is: Colors are different rates of vibration and the primaries relate to the elements white is spirit a nonphyisical element, red is fire or oxygen, blue is water or hydrogen, yellow is air or nitrogen, black is earth or carbon. Now to relate these to the senses. But first, atoms move in different directions. All things in the material world are the result of MOTION. The doctrine as laid down by Jhon Tyndall, that all things are a mode of motion of force, is perfectly true. It is simply the reappearing of the ancient metaphysics. Tyndall adopted the theory from Schopenhauer, he adopted it from Kant, and Kant obtained it from the neoplatonists, and they secured it from Pythagoras; Pythagoras learned it in Egypt and India. It becomes, therefore, the universal conception of the occult scientists of the ancient world. It is the key to the constitution of matter in relation to force. The MODERN chemist is coming to discover the truth of a number of those things which were held and taught by the ancient alchemists. We are beginning to learn that the so-called elements are not really simple elements; but in reality mere combinations. We were taught some years ago that there were 72 elements, which were absolutely elementary and could not be divided. We have found however, that there are 86 so far located as so called elements, but none of them are really elements. They are simply combinations.

The molecule is the unit of the element. The element cannot be divided without the dissolution of the molecule. Physical change consists in the division of any substance in a group of matter into its constituent molecules. Chemical change consists in the division of the molecule into its component atoms.

These are the basis from which the so-called elements of chemistry are formed. The molecule is simply a structure formed of the combination of these afore mentioned 4 atoms. Now I can get into the real basics.

The alchemical change which the old alchemists were trying to accomplish, was the division of these 4 atoms into the ULTIMATE PHYSICAL ATOM from which they were formed. When we go behind these, we come to the Ultimate physical atom, or the etheric atom, which is the basis of formation, of the generation of the 4 physical atoms.

There are 3 ultimate atoms: The ultimate PHYSICAL atom, which is the unit of ether; the ultimate VITAL or ASTRAL atom, which is the unit of life force; and the ultimate MENTAL atom, which is a unit of the MIND. These 3 are the basis of those 3 primates, of which all things are formed. But the 3 primates themselves are structures formed from one primary cosmic energy, The unit of which is the ULTIMATE atom.

All forms of energy are in a continuous state of vibration. The cosmic energy, with its ultimate atom, is vibrating to a certain rhythm. This rhythm holds the energy of the atom together. The atom, by reason of this rhythm, assumes a certain form--a definite geometrical figure. It also expresses itself in a definite color and produces a definite sound, by reason of its rhythmic vibration.

The physical atoms, by reason of this rate of vibration, travel in STRAIGHT lines back and forth. The mental atoms, by reason of their rhythm travel in ZIGZAG lines. The astral atoms--that is to say, the atoms of emotion, feeling, desire--travel in a CURVED line, while the LIFE vibrations of the astral atom travel in a SPIRAL.

Thus in the various forces of nature, these various forms of energy in their vibratory activity, not only assume a definite form, but also travel each in a definite direction, pertaining to itself alone. In the formation of organisms, therefore, the character of the energy determines, by reason of its peculiar direction of activity,the figure of the object.

YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, I HAVE ANSWERS. Bring it on.

a nonreligious understanding of GOD
As is pointed out all things in the physical plane are in a state of motion/vibration.

FIRE--OXYGEN--SIGHT--LUMINIFEROUS ETHER
WATER--HYDROGEN--TASTE--GUSTIFEROUS ETHER
EARTH--CARBON--SMELL--ODORIFEROUS ETHER
AIR--NITROGEN--TOUCH--TANGIFEROUS ETHER

That which exist in the etheric are the highest level of the physical vibration. Science is yet to figure it out being that we can alter things by using our minds. Not the order but how we look at it. Also these have a eletro-magnetic expression. FIRE is positive electrical, WATER is negative electrical, AIR is positive magnetic and earth is negative magnetic. All different rates of vibration.

Last edited by goodomen9 : 07-24-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: more to add

Old 09-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodomen9 View Post
As is pointed out all things in the physical plane are in a state of motion/vibration.

FIRE--OXYGEN--SIGHT--LUMINIFEROUS ETHER
WATER--HYDROGEN--TASTE--GUSTIFEROUS ETHER
EARTH--CARBON--SMELL--ODORIFEROUS ETHER
AIR--NITROGEN--TOUCH--TANGIFEROUS ETHER

That which exist in the etheric are the highest level of the physical vibration. Science is yet to figure it out being that we can alter things by using our minds. Not the order but how we look at it. Also these have a eletro-magnetic expression. FIRE is positive electrical, WATER is negative electrical, AIR is positive magnetic and earth is negative magnetic. All different rates of vibration.
Not one post saying I'm off my rocker or out of my mind Lord_Jag nothing to write, no quick reply or euphemisim. WTF

Old 09-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Silver Member

Well, if it'll make you feel any better...I think you're off your rocker.

...'course then, I think that Einstein's theory of relativity is flawed...so I'm probably not a good judge.

But, just out of curiosity...who and how was it determined that these primary elements, due to their type of vibration, go straight, zig-zag, curved, and spiral?

Old 09-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleCode View Post

The colors are.... If one is color blind, does god not talk to them? What if parasites destroy your eyes, are you damned?

Quote:
The categories this year for best god supporting colors are....

Quote:
Okay, esplain.

Quote:
How?

Quote:
If one is deaf, are they bereft of beauty?

Quote:
Explain.

Quote:
And they are.... The reason I ask is, because "Direction" and "Focus" are not senses. They are an abstract thought from your brain.

Quote:
Eh? Hear, taste, touch, sight and smell. Where does direction fit in with this?

Direction is an abstract idea of the mind. Like a general notion or concept formed by a mind.

Quote:
You got something the rest of us don't have! What sixth sense? Do you see dead people?

Quote:
Sure. Okay, explain it if you can. I'd like to hear it.

Quote:
You haven't provided any clues, maybe ramblings of a mad man. Interesting though.

Last edited by svcguyhv : 09-13-2009 at 08:22 PM.