report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Preying upon the weak and stupid.

If God exists, he's an asshole. Here's why:

Watch This Video. It's only about 30 seconds.

I have watched both episodes of this so far, and I eagerly await the next one. This and River Monsters are my two favorites on that channel.

Anyway, as you can clearly see there is some pretty fucked up shit in the natural world, and any God who purposefully created or, ahem "Designed" them is malevolent and absolutely brimming with shit. Indeed, if there is such thing as a God who would create such things then he is completely undeserving of devotion and respect. This traces back to my theory of biologists: Botanists tend to become more theistic, Zoologists tend to become more Atheistic, Mycologists, Microbiologists, Virologists, and Parasitologists either become Atheists or they draw the same conclusions mentioned here. Most people in the fields of biology as a whole tend to be Agnostic, or at the very least Evolutionists.

God is an asshole, and his son(s) probably was/were too.

Last edited by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! : 07-10-2009 at 07:04 PM.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: If God exists, he's an asshole. Here's why:

you do have to consider that this is NOT heaven but HELL!? or maybe some kinda MIX!? and oh yeah!? i should mention this afternoon while fixin the tractor,i figured out the god 'problem'(like you have just pointed out)!? and i said to myself, should i tell or not!? and now that i'm here, i cant readily remember what it was!? i knew this would happen!!........wait, i'm startin to get some of it back now!? it was bound to happen sooner or later!? if you have a specific longtime riddle you are tryin ta solve and you get lots of input that you accept without pre-judgements then 1 day when you least expect it, you get the answer popped into your mind!? that's how the ol' human computer works ya know!?

Last edited by lexx : 07-10-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:08 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

It's neither good nor bad... it's just nature. All creatures have their own agenda... survival.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:08 PM

which reminds me!? can the lion lay down with the lamb!? depends!? like my dog.....i'm eatin my fried chicken, and he sits there patiently waiting for the bone toss!? but after about 20 he loses interest!? if the lion just had a big meal and layed down to rest, a little ol' lamb could probably snuggle up close and be gone by mornin without a hitch!? and then we have domestication by man!? raise em together and provide for their needs and they get along like best freinds!? which reminds me......it's hard to change the ways of the wild once full grown!? ....still gotta wonder why roy got mauled!? wrong aftershave!?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Newbie Member

I think god exists and don't do anything by others saying or anyother video like this ,always believe in god and you will see the result

Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Newbie Member

Honestly to speak, I am tired of Theists who deflect the possibility that God causes all of the negative events in the world by invoking free will. Then they go on to praise God for all the mountains, trees, butterflies, rainbows, and all the goody-goody stuff. If God plays an active role in making the positive things that you see, then you would also have to attribute all the negative things to Him as well for consistency. If all actions happen because of a cause and effect chain from our free will, which would therefore negate God's accountability for the negative things, then you can't really thank God for the good things in your life.

Old 07-11-2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krowler View Post
Honestly to speak, I am tired of Theists who deflect the possibility that God causes all of the negative events in the world by invoking free will. Then they go on to praise God for all the mountains, trees, butterflies, rainbows, and all the goody-goody stuff. If God plays an active role in making the positive things that you see, then you would also have to attribute all the negative things to Him as well for consistency. If all actions happen because of a cause and effect chain from our free will, which would therefore negate God's accountability for the negative things, then you can't really thank God for the good things in your life.

A few good questions would be - If God exists, are the bad things that happen really bad? By who's standard? In the scheme of the universe, how significant are our opinions vs God's opinions?
I do not believe in God.....buy my disbelief does not rely on whether or not I like the concept of God, or whether I think he/she/it has a good character....
God could be anything he wants to be.....being God, who could stand against her?

...to conclude that a god does or does not exist based off one's opinion of It's character isn't a good approach....in my opinion...

Old 07-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
A few good questions would be - If God exists, are the bad things that happen really bad? By who's standard? In the scheme of the universe, how significant are our opinions vs God's opinions?
I do not believe in God.....buy my disbelief does not rely on whether or not I like the concept of God, or whether I think he/she/it has a good character....
God could be anything he wants to be.....being God, who could stand against her?

...to conclude that a god does or does not exist based off one's opinion of It's character isn't a good approach....in my opinion...
Good points. Assuming the "asshole" nature we all have, would it be a good thing for a god to simply eliminate our freedom to pursue our asshole ideas?

God or no god, what is gained by trying to formulate a set of rules that keep people from experimentation and learning? How many revolutions have been fought against that very idea, not even including the US Revolutionary War?

The Catholic Church of the Middle Ages tried to bring peace and order in the name of Christ, and look what happened. The inquisition of Pope Innocent III, murder of nonbelievers, etc.

Then we denied god and started building democracies and nation-states that were literate and responsible. We found such people as Hitler, Lenin, and Stalin, to name only a few.

So, we have a perfect, omnipotent, omniscient god to come down and simply make us act according to his perfect foreknowledge(which we may actually be doing, but don't know it) and forbids us from any act that will not only harm people now, but not allowing any act that will harm any person from now on.

A world like that would provide a bigger asshole god than what we are looking at now.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Bronze Member

Psalm 14:1 "The fool has said in his heart there is no God." Voltaire was a vehemnent atheist like you guys. Ironically the very house we he propigated atheism and wrote about there being no God was used upon his death as a printing shop for bibles. Say what you like friends but in the end God is God and one day each of you will pass from this life and every word you have spoken will be open to God. I would hate to be in some of your shoes then. "It is appointed to man once to die, then aftersward the judgement"

Old 07-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Platinum Member

Old 07-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
Watch This Video. It's only about 30 seconds.

I have watched both episodes of this so far, and I eagerly await the next one. This and River Monsters are my two favorites on that channel.

Anyway, as you can clearly see there is some pretty fucked up shit in the natural world, and any God who purposefully created or, ahem "Designed" them is malevolent and absolutely brimming with shit. Indeed, if there is such thing as a God who would create such things then he is completely undeserving of devotion and respect. This traces back to my theory of biologists: Botanists tend to become more theistic, Zoologists tend to become more Atheistic, Mycologists, Microbiologists, Virologists, and Parasitologists either become Atheists or they draw the same conclusions mentioned here. Most people in the fields of biology as a whole tend to be Agnostic, or at the very least Evolutionists.

God is an asshole, and his son(s) probably was/were too.
Could it be that they are in it for the money?

God is an asshole, and his son(s) probably was/were too.[/quote] You should be glad God created yours.

Last edited by TerryP : 07-13-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:12 PM

you forgot to add......\and gave it the intelligence to speak!?

Old 07-20-2009, 11:53 PM

God's an asshole, the Bible tells me so.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Silver Member

The leading cause of Atheism in the world is Theists.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Because God created George Bush.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:18 AM
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
You should be glad God created yours.
Except that he didn't.

Humans created God with their imagination.
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
which reminds me!? can the lion lay down with the lamb!? depends!? like my dog.....i'm eatin my fried chicken, and he sits there patiently waiting for the bone toss!? but after about 20 he loses interest!? if the lion just had a big meal and layed down to rest, a little ol' lamb could probably snuggle up close and be gone by mornin without a hitch!? and then we have domestication by man!? raise em together and provide for their needs and they get along like best freinds!? which reminds me......it's hard to change the ways of the wild once full grown!? ....still gotta wonder why roy got mauled!? wrong aftershave!?
i don't care what anybody thinks of your barely comprehensible posts, you're beautiful, man and your detractors should only wish they had your insight.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Krowler View Post
WHY ARE YOU TIRED ????? JUST USE YOUR ENERGY THE RIGHT WAY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesNK4 View Post
The leading cause of Atheism in the world is Theists.
The leading cause of theistism is atheists. Before there were theists, in the pre--beginning. There were atheists prove me mistaken. So what i'm saying is. Before the theory there was no theory.

To the idea of GOD creating the negative and the positive in this world, of course GOD is responsible. It's all in the interpretation. The truth of the matter is that the negative works to the good. What I'm saying is that anything bad, we learn from. Now becomes a lesson, a lesson will always be good/valuable. If it improves our understanding of LOVE and LIFE, To say anything different is to limit GOD. I'm not saying GOD caused the wrong, I am saying GOD lets it happen. If GOD/the SPIRITUAL lifted one finger to mitigate the evil we would not get exactly what we deserve, from not paying attention to what were doing. We also would not be who we think we are......

PS I am a THEOSOPHIST

FYI(for you are in formation)

A nonreligious understanding of GOD/LOVE/LIFE

Last edited by goodomen9 : 08-17-2009 at 04:38 PM.