report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2006, 06:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Pinnacle Quest International

I would like info re: Pinnacle Quest International. My financial advisor is touting PQI as the answer to building retirement wealth through offshore investments; however, I need more research as to the credibility of this company and its method of investing before I sink our retirement funds into PQI.

Thanks,

flanative27

Old 04-22-2006, 01:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Pinnacle Quest International

Hi Flanative27,

I think this might make you reconsider:

http://www.quatloos.com/pinnacle_quest2.htm

Regards Rub

PS. Who is your financial advisor?

Old 04-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Gold Member

Wow, the article says which is the "latest and greatest" of one of the biggest frauds in history. Latest probably, greatest maybe not... heh.

Old 04-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks for the input...fortunately, I'm a compulsive researcher, and I am now in the process of changing financial consultants AND my assets! I'm afraid that my soon-to-be ex-financial guy is going to be ROYALLY ripped off--which is too bad, because he's really a nice and well-meaning person.

Thanks again,

Ron

Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I was unfortunately sucked in. Mainly the credit card elimination programs. they don't work. Young and stupid I guess. Is there any relief for suckers like me? I now have a terrible credit score. I am open to non-mlm suggestions. :o

Thanks,
CHIPBS

Old 05-24-2007, 07:26 AM

Re: Christ Life Embassy ***FBI WARNING***
Direct Number To The Legal Dept: #212-963-5339

Sounds Like Time Is Running Out!

Be Very Careful Of Which Names You Bring Up Here David!

Do You Think Your Going To Take Money From Someone And Not Pay It Back!

Like The 3 Pastors In Chicago You Stoled $50,000 Each!

Time Is Moving And You Should Be Moving!

P.s
Time For You To Get A New Name Like You Did In Ohio Where You Spent Time In Jail!

FBI WARNING

THIS GROUP OF PASTORS ARE ACTING AS IF THEY ARE WORKING WITH THE U.N Christ Life Embassy
Rev: THOMAS RIVERA -- VICE CHAIRMAN
Rev: DAVID GARCIA -- CHAIRMAN
Rev: PETER LANDRAU -- AKA DR. PETER LANDRAU
FINAL HARVEST INTERNATIONAL CHURCH, INC.
Rev: PETER LANDRAU -- AKA DR. PETER LANDRAU
11609 S. ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL Suite 203 ORLANDO FL 32837 US
OLD NAME WAS : SOUTHCHASE ASSEMBLY NAME CHANGE OF GOD OF ORLANDO, INC.

Old 08-10-2007, 02:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Pinnacle Quest is a scam, I might loose my home because of them. I wish there was a class action Law Suit against them. :mad:

Old 08-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cele5te
Pinnacle Quest is a scam, I might loose my home because of them. I wish there was a class action Law Suit against them. :mad:
I was with them when they were still IGP. As a result of my ingorance and following the guidelines of their Tax elimination "experts" my husband and I got in a mess with the IRS. We did manage to uncover another scam in the process, that was a company that used to advertise on television to negotiate with the IRS and have the tax forgiven. They just took the money, never did another thing. I'm the one who still did the negotiation with the advocate. It still cost us over 100 grand.

Still, I didn't blame IGP for my mess. And I dare say, scam though it is, it's not PQI's fault you might lose your home. Unfortunately, it doesn't pay to trust blindly in any company these days. You do have to do a lot of research on your own to first understand the risks and process you are considering getting involved in.

Which vender with PQI did you allow yourself to be scammed by?

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Last edited by sojustask : 02-11-2008 at 06:02 PM.

Old 09-04-2007, 07:50 AM

I lost a bundle to IGP - before PQI. Not only to them, but I got suckered into investing with 2 of their investments at a seminar in Cancun. Silly me - I liked what they said and got taken in completely. Afterwards, disabled and unabled to work, I saw everything go bye-bye - with one exception. And that one has ownership that is still being secretive, although the investment looks possibly legit.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello,
I just got back from the Q2 conference in Cancun and was impressed with all the information I learnt. I am however still on the fence as to whether or not it is truly Legit. The payment "structure" is a little bit sketchy as far as how the money flows from new people to "consultants".

I have only invested a small sum of money in one of the investments, but myself and my family are in the process of investing a bunch more. Have any of you lost money in any of the specific investments?

I'm in the heath / fitness field and all the health info seemed pretty legit.

any feedback is appreciated.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taha View Post
any feedback is appreciated.
Read all posts above. It can not be much more clear than they said.

Old 11-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Newbie Member

Stay Away!! I bought their speel hook, line and sinker. I paid the big bucks and attended the Q2 (Cancun) and Q3 (Malta) event. Invested more than $100k in ITS and FXIG, a Q2 and Q3 investment, and have had (and still have) HORRIBLE experiences with both of them. One investment won't give me my money back. The other claims they had a big loss and they're trying to recover the losses. As each month passes and I don't see my money, I am slowly accepting the fact that I've taken a bath on these investments and I get furious. I am looking to file a class action law suit against PQI for their false claims since I can't get answers from the investments themselves. As a former Financial Advisor, I wish I would have read more forums such as this to get personal experiences from others. This is just one person's opinions.

Old 12-12-2007, 09:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I agree....stay away from PQI, Pinnacle Quest International. I lost about $15k, not including the $6000 I gave them to go to the seminar in Ixtapa. These guys have made a killing and always have the "due diligence" as their disclaimer...they say, if an investment fails, "Well, you didn't do your due diligence".

Old 12-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Folks...If you've been "ripped off" by PQI, Pinnacle Quest International, please post it! I'd love to make certain that when some poor soul googles it, will see our posts and think twice about making these guys richer. You may want to post it on rippoffreport.

Old 12-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Do your part to help others...post your story!

RUN AWAY!!!!!! Don't be stupid like I was. I was broke and desperate to earn money, and wanted to do it from home, so I paid the $1250 to become a PQI consultant. The leaders of PQI (used to be called IGP, Global Prosperity, etc.) and all the people who speak on the conference calls are LIARS. The programs PQI consultants sell (tax, debt elimination, credit repair, mortgage, Q2 sponsors, etc.) change every year (new names, but same old garbage), and they ALL fail. None of the programs work and the investments never pay out. I KNOW that people lie on the calls when they say how much money they make. We all lied because it makes more people sign up and pay their consultants, who turn around and help you make sales too, by lying of course. They sell HYIPs at the Q2 and Q3 events. Money is misteriously frozen on some of the crummy high yield investments they recommend. They put the blame back on you by saying it's up to you to make an educated decision, but the only research is through them. I went to Cancun, stayed at the Moon Palace, and many of us were sucked into the excitment and hype. They brain wash you to believe you will become wealthy in 2-5 years if you follow their turn-key system to financial freedom. Their training calls are very convincing, and even smart people get sucked in because it all sounds so fantastic.

Well, currently the leaders Dave Struckman and Nadine Griffin to name a few are in JAIL folks...a PRISON stay which they don't mention on the calls. Dave will be sentenced on March 3, 2008 and he could get 20 years and a fine of a million. He started the entire scheme along with two other "leaders" who are also currently in prison (Zo Lamantia and Dan Anderson). Do a Google search and you will find court documents. I bet Claudia Hermer, Robby Struckman, Dr Ellen (not a doctor) and others are next in line to go to jail. YOU could be next since the FBI and IRS attend the conference calls and the Q2 and Q3 events and they know everything and everyone involved, including the customer names. Google or go to http://quatloos.com/ (search for Struckman) and you will learn the sad history of PQI, IMF Decoders, IRS Codebusters, all the different name changes they go through to hide for another year. One leader was captured in Costa Rica (long time ago), and Dave Struckman was captured last year (2006) in Panama where many of the rest like his brother Robby Struckman are still trying to hide. Most of the so called lawyers (no attorneys or lawyers, lies) are also in PRISON.

If you read the facts and still follow through with this corrupt group of people, then shame on you!! It is unethical once you know the truth and still keep supporting them, paying them, and worse yet remain a consultant and accept money from other innocent and uninformed customers. I wasted over $12,000 and over two years of my life believing those liars. I was convinced the government and IRS were wrong and we deserved to fight for our rights. Blah blah. Now, I'm dead broke and in trouble with the IRS, and I feel stupid and used. The experience has shaken me to the core and I cannot believe how I used to defend PQI and Dave Struckman. These people are your new best friends until you start catching on to what's really going on. Then they stop returning your calls.

Again, NONE of the debt help, credit repair, tax elimination, investments, etc. work!! PQI and these programs they are in bed with are SCAMS. They are in business to take your money. RUN!! You will feel better about yourself later on if you do not get involved with these people.

PLEASE, I heard that PQI and the tax program (used to be IMF Decoder) are barely surviving, but people are still signing up and sending them money. STOP IT!!!! Shut them down! A hand full of "leaders" get rich and the rest are suckers, wasting time and money and self respect.

Last edited by MagicWand_58 : 12-28-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:48 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you Majic Wand...great post! Sorry you lost so much. Really sucks. I'd of rather been stabbed (minus death of course)...would have recovered quicker. If I ever meet my "upline" again, Joseph McPhillips, I'm gonna kick him square in the balls.

Anyway, can you post your experience here too?..
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0290237.htm

I posted mine and it was followed by a rebuttle from a PQI person, no doubt.

Take care.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:16 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I came into this scam with the debt elimination group. Jeff Jenks headed up the debt elimination group.

This was taken to court and I've already lost 1 court case over this stupid decision.

If you've joined into any of their companies get out now.

Anyone has any advise on what to do with my credit please advise.

Old 02-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiealam View Post
I came into this scam with the debt elimination group. Jeff Jenks headed up the debt elimination group.

This was taken to court and I've already lost 1 court case over this stupid decision.

If you've joined into any of their companies get out now.

Anyone has any advise on what to do with my credit please advise.

File Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 maybe.

That stops the debt collectors and the mortgage people.

Bankruptcy is 1 year of shame then the Credit card companies start making offers again. Judgments can mean garnishments and/or 20 years on your credit record. Bankruptcy is only on for 7.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld