report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member

Re: J.J. Ulrich

Then what are Belinda's pages http://giftingislegal.org/download/m...20Us%20All.pdf
and http://giftingislegal.org/frequently..._questions.htm
doing, than, Val?

Other than telling People that CUA is already a 501(c)(3) the exact same way she kept telling people that ELite was, combined with practise of law without a license?

Old 02-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Seeker Of The Truth

Hello my friend, I appreciate your response as always in keeping us mindful of areas we get to improve. I am not sure what has triggered this situation to develop again however we are working diligently in staying in compliance and have notified every AG office in the US of all of our activities and they have complete access to our site. Henry I have sent you this letter and we have discussed this already. In addition you have my email and mobile and know I takes your requests seriously. As you are further aware Harvey Dockstader was victorious in his court case and is being released from prison. You have now known of me long enough to know I play by the rules my friend.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdomispower View Post
Hello my friend, I appreciate your response as always in keeping us mindful of areas we get to improve. I am not sure what has triggered this situation to develop again however we are working diligently in staying in compliance and have notified every AG office in the US of all of our activities and they have complete access to our site. Henry I have sent you this letter and we have discussed this already. In addition you have my email and mobile and know I takes your requests seriously. As you are further aware Harvey Dockstader was victorious in his court case and is being released from prison. You have now known of me long enough to know I play by the rules my friend.
No, I wasn't aware of that. When is Harvey's (or Henry's) retrial?

Edit: Having just checked with the Texas Criminal Justice system, I see that Harvey has no listed release date and is expected to remain in Lychner prison for his full sentence.

Where is the transcript of the judge's ruling you are going by, J.J.?

Last edited by ProfHenryHiggins : 02-22-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Seeker Of The Truth

I sent you the court findings and at this point there is not one scheduled after Henry Curtis was on the stand. I believe the focus will shift to the person who should have been convicted all along.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Platinum Member

Mr. Curtis does have a lot to answer, between Elite Resurrected and his position on the board of "Tax Free Economy".

Old 02-23-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
It appears that Mr. Ulrich's staff is unable to keep control. This person has been reported before for the same falsehoods about the group's IRS status (they are NOT a 501(c)3 by a long shot).

And this is the offender they can't seem to get to shut up and be honest (much like Belinda Grandberry and Jean Small):

Hello Michael Schnitzer here,

Val Informed me not to advertise connecting us all as a Not for profit and I complied by editing my ads.

I just flagged this whole posting as spam because you don't know what you are saying or you are the flaming, trolling, lying con man here!

I can advertise where ever and any how the hell I want. I live in America not in the historic nazi Germany. So how about you shut up and leave us all the hell alone

if I did something wrong then why did you not file a complaint with Bluehost.com who is my hosting company @ their compliant,fraud, spam or anything suspicious email address @ tos@bluehost.com?

Michael Schnitzer,

P.S Thank you for posting about me. A couple people saw through your crap and signed up under me @ [No Affiliate Links in Posts, Please.] and are more than happy that they did! I have emails to prove it-Thank you very much!!

Last edited by Hopeful Cynic : 02-23-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Schnitzer View Post

Val Informed me not to advertise connecting us all as a Not for profit and I complied by editing my ads.

I just flagged this whole posting as spam because you don't know what you are saying or you are the flaming, trolling, lying con man here!

I can advertise where ever and any how the hell I want. I live in America not in the historic nazi Germany. So how about you shut up and leave us all the hell alone

if I did something wrong then why did you not file a complaint with Bluehost.com who is my hosting company @ their compliant,fraud, spam or anything suspicious email address @ tos@bluehost.com?

Michael Schnitzer,

P.S Thank you for posting about me. A couple people saw through your crap and signed up under me @ connectingusall.org and are more than happy that they did! I have emails to prove it-Thank you very much!!

Very simple. I didn't file with Bluehost because your website was not the issue. I used the public record of the WHOIS data for it to prove that who I was talking about.

Furthermore, in America, false advertising claims are not legal. Nothing Nazi about that.

Lastly, Michael, I find your method of response highly immature, a knee-jerk reaction with little if any rational thought put forth beyond applying the basics of grammer.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
It appears that Mr. Ulrich's staff is unable to keep control. This person has been reported before for the same falsehoods about the group's IRS status (they are NOT a 501(c)3 by a long shot).

And this is the offender they can't seem to get to shut up and be honest (much like Belinda Grandberry and Jean Small):

I just flagged this whole posting as spam because you don't know what you are saying or you are the flaming, trolling lying con man here!

Old 02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Platinum Member

If you're just going to repeat past whines without addressing the points being made OR the reponses to your previous whines, I might as well just keep quoting things from your own past that can embarrass you, Michael.

Such as this attempt to start a HYIP scam of your own:
Quote:
PROJECT DETAILS

Budget: N/A
Created: 2/18/2009 at 15:15 EST
Cancelled: 3/4/2009 at 15:27 EST
Project Creator:
heartandsoul80
Rating: (No Feedback Yet)
Description: I am posting this project here because; I asked the creator of this script if he/she would modify this script for me, and I didn't get an answer back.
I want to use the script that is already installed on my website www.rdfrs.com/ as a template. I need the script as is with the modifications that is listed below.

My program will be a recycling 4x2 matrix with at least 6 different matrix cycles.

The most important thing that needs to be added to this script is a Cycling matrix: As my members fill their first matrix they move into cycle 2, Once they cycle through cycle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 their downline members follow them from one cycle to the next cycle.

I need the script setup so that the only cycle that pays commissions to my members is the last cycle (cycle 6). Cycles 1-5 will not pay commissions.

Also, When a member cycles through a cycle I will invest the profit that they make in the previous cycle to enter the next cycle Here is an excellent example:

In Cycle 1 they sign up for free until they recruit 4 people on their 1st level and 16 people on their 2nd level…

For the member to enter the cycle # 2 the member pays me a fee…

now with the profit that the system made for the paid member in cycle 2 the paid member enters cycle 3

Now with the profit or money that the system made for the member in Cycle 3, the member enters cycle 4

With the money that the system made for them in cycle 4, the member enters cycle 5

With the money that the system made for the member in the 5th cycle, the member enters the cycle # 6.

I also want to offer my members free sign up and have them pay only after they fill their matrix-2 people on the first level and 16 people on the second level.

OTHER MODIFICATIONS:

I need the powered by link removed in the footer of all pages.

I don't need the HYIP investment(s) function of the script or you can convert the HYIP investment(s) function of the script into the multiple matrix cycle recycling that I need.

The creator of this script created a super admin account with his/her own password and username, I need to be the only admin. I need this taken out of the script.

I won't need my members to see who their sponsor is. So the- who is your sponsor or my sponsor is-can be taken out of the script. On the Contact us page, I want my members to contact only me not their sponsor.
I don't need the top sponsor function of the script so that can be taken out as well.

I want the script to be more secure or more hacker proof

I want to be able to completely edit/customize the website (script) templates both php and html including the email templates.

I'm on a strict budget, I'm willing to pay $100 a month until I can pay for the script in full

Job Type:

* Flash
* Javascript
* PHP
* MySQL
* CSS

Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Very simple. I didn't file with Bluehost because your website was not the issue. I used the public record of the WHOIS data for it to prove that who I was talking about.

Furthermore, in America, false advertising claims are not legal. Nothing Nazi about that.

Lastly, Michael, I find your method of response highly immature, a knee-jerk reaction with little if any rational thought put forth beyond applying the basics of grammer.
My grammer is fine. Actually, I'm probably more rational and than you. I constructed my paragraphs and sentences the way I did on purpose. Oh I forgot, nobody can have the same education as you to become a Professor that trolls people on online forums.

And oh as far as my immature response goes...This whole discussion, flaming and trolling is immature and a joke and you are the clown (analogy)!

Again, If I was false advertising as you claim, then why did you not file a complaint with my hosting company?

What is your problem?

Do you have a Superior Complex, because you are an intellectual? Do you hate or have a problem with regular folks that makes something of him or her self or Regular folks that become successful (like how politicians do)? no matter what you say, we will never know!

Why did you really post my Who is Info? You could have just said my name?

Old 02-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
My grammer is fine. Actually, I'm probably more rational and than you. I constructed my paragraphs and sentences the way I did on purpose. Oh I forgot, nobody can have the same education as you to become a Professor that trolls people on online forums.

And oh as far as my immature response goes...This whole discussion, flaming and trolling is immature and a joke and you are the clown (analogy)!

Again, If I was false advertising as you claim, then why did you not file a complaint with my hosting company?

What is your problem?

Do you have a Superior Complex, because you are an intellectual? Do you hate or have a problem with regular folks that makes something of him or her self or Regular folks that become successful (like how politicians do)? no matter what you say, we will never know!

Why did you really post my Who is Info? You could have just said my name?

Did you think that you were the only Michael Schnitzer (sometimes a.k.a. Michael A. Bower) in the world?

Hardly. Not even the only one of either name in the country.

And if you had read what I wrote, I was not putting down your grammer; I was saying it appeared to the only thing you had put rational thought into.

Likewise, if you were to read my earlier response again, I explained why I didn't complain to your host. You were posting ads on other sites (BizzWizz, USFreeAds, and *****slist), not on your own website.

Now. I warned you in January that your claim of CUA being a 501(c)(3) was false and misleading. You went and posted the same ad, with the same false claim again a few days ago, which prompted my posting it in this thread. Hopefully that will have the desired affect of you learning to check your facts before parroting scams from your upline. Don't think I didn't notice that Belinda Grandberry was your inviter, Michael.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
If you're just going to repeat past whines without addressing the points being made OR the reponses to your previous whines, I might as well just keep quoting things from your own past that can embarrass you, Michael.

Such as this attempt to start a HYIP scam of your own:
I wasn't repeating past whines, I hit submit twice on accident.

Oh NO, You searched for me on the internet. It's all public record and have nothing to hide.

You can take things out of context all you want. I wasn't going to start a HYIP scam. I was going to use the teplate of the script and some of the features of the script to start a fund-raising service. If you notice in your posting it said that it is closed/canceled. I closed/canceled it because I Started something better but I still might start my fundraising service in the future.

You will never Embarass me.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:36 PM
noted...

Quote:

No he probably only has a problem with people who scam people into illegal gifting programs like you...

BTW: Going to your hosting company.. that is just laughable..

Old 02-23-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Did you think that you were the only Michael Schnitzer (sometimes a.k.a. Michael A. Bower) in the world?

Hardly. Not even the only one of either name in the country.

And if you had read what I wrote, I was not putting down your grammer; I was saying it appeared to the only thing you had put rational thought into.

Likewise, if you were to read my earlier response again, I explained why I didn't complain to your host. You were posting ads on other sites (BizzWizz, USFreeAds, and *****slist), not on your own website.

Now. I warned you in January that your claim of CUA being a 501(c)(3) was false and misleading. You went and posted the same ad, with the same false claim again a few days ago, which prompted my posting it in this thread. Hopefully that will have the desired affect of you learning to check your facts before parroting scams from your upline. Don't think I didn't notice that Belinda Grandberry was your inviter, Michael.
Hmm, I never received your warning, email, message or what have you.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmoney View Post
No he probably only has a problem with people who scam people into illegal gifting programs like you...

BTW: Going to your hosting company.. that is just laughable..
oh right, I get a comment like this (about me scamming people) from someone with a nickname of fastmoney...You are the scammer clown!

And oh, who the hell are you? Trolling Partners?

Last edited by Michael Schnitzer : 02-23-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Did you think that you were the only Michael Schnitzer (sometimes a.k.a. Michael A. Bower)
I am never Michael A. Bower, Bower is my maiden name. I only use Michael A. Bower as nicknames legally and use my legal name when I fill out forms etc.

Last edited by Michael Schnitzer : 02-23-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Old 02-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Hmm, I never received your warning, email, message or what have you.
Yes, you did. And you replied to it.

Quote:
Delivered-To: snugglebunnynazgul@gmail.com
Received: by 10.220.100.136 with SMTP id y8cs57690vcn;
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of michael.a.bower@gmail.com designates 10.114.252.2 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.114.252.2;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of michael.a.bower@gmail.com designates 10.114.252.2 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=michael.a.bower@gmail.com; dkim=pass header.i=michael.a.bower@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.114.252.2])
by 10.114.252.2 with SMTP id z2mr4611597wah.156.1263413078551 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:04:38 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references
:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=XyjZkJkxSDJ+8j00nFK4qG/JO+RvMvS5DoIP0OkMob0=;
b=ibAJ4Gbu809F9c57/lpBxWrMopwcG2/PKzxJ0zsjUT3w8BrgMv4Lt5XKsLy1+uPEnQ
bt3cnwQsIF7a7EsaUAtQe7pUoVIYVdBOOIs3JF3Ni1DgEMhxnI xQgrqLk0/H657TlKoD
V3ihcmkkD9MbNOSiLdtkTb0iLncWtjsnj202I=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
b=Kxf27Pt3Wsax2wjJK+Qj5juhCCYuHwuhtWzcO1pEv65uxYhV inaMyScDc1aaBds3ii
APXTO5/ncye6SA3mgh0LGrfdNeI4n+bEy+iJHG4h75AvV3euAafuxuJ54 0BRucF/GecO
1IPv5Bgz0UM58je7LnEaXFk1ODXcWwckciWVM=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.114.252.2 with SMTP id z2mr4611597wah.156.1263413078536; Wed,
13 Jan 2010 12:04:38 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To:
References:
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:04:38 -0500
Message-ID: <986591941001131204w6ce02c93wcc66e8f189e7da5b@mail. gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Violation of FTC Guidelines by Connecting Us All member Michael
Schnitzer
To: Ben Buckles
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6878645c03f26047d11474c

--0016e6878645c03f26047d11474c
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

First it does not violate the new FTC rules and second, you can send and
receive gifts via PayPal.

Cheers.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Ben Buckles w=
rote:

> This appears to breach the new FTC rules that came into affect Dec. 1st.
> It also, undeniably, violates Paypal's AUP regarding anything
> resembling MLM, including gifting.
>
>
> email this posting to a friend south florida *****slist > miami /
> dade > services offered > small biz ads
> please flag with care:
>
> miscategorized
> prohibited
> spam/overpost
> best of *****slist
> Leverage $50 into $12,650 over and over again tax free with a non-prof
> (worldwide)
> Date: 2010-01-08, 8:09AM EST
> Reply to: serv-nesqs-1542803446@*****slist.org [Errors when replying to
> ads?]
>
> A Global Community of Giving- better than MLM
>
> The world is ready for this...the idea whose time has come.
>
> Evidence of this proven principle has been found over the centuries on
> ancient Egyptian scrolls, in medieval European history and even early
> American Capitalism. Leaders over the centuries have used the system
> to revitalize a lagging or weak economy within their own communities.
>
> We Are The World's First Interdenominational Belief System on the Interne=
t
> Our beliefs are anchored in the intention to uplift the human spirit
> through the elimination of poverty and by opening our hearts to the
> world.
>
> Poverty is our Adversary!
>
> "True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar. It comes to
> see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring. A true
> revolution of values will soon look uneasily on the glaring contrast
> of poverty and wealth. These are revolutionary times. All over the
> globe men are revolting against old systems of exploitation and
> oppression, and out of the wounds of a frail world, new systems of
> justice and equality are being born. Our only hope today lies in our
> ability to recapture the revolutionary spirit and go out into a
> sometimes hostile world declaring eternal hostility to poverty." --
> Martin Luther King Jr., April 4, 1967.
>
> Paradigm (3)
>
> A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes
> a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them.
>
> William Blake (18 century poet and philosopher) summed it up perfectly
> with the following lines from his epic poem 'Jerusalem' in which he
> said:
>
> "I must Create a System, or be enslaved by another Man's; I will not
> Reason and Compare; my business is to Create."
>
> The author Robertson Davies was even more brutally honest in his book
> 'The Deptford Trilogy ' (p477), when he said:
>
> "Be sure to choose what you believe and know why you believe it,
> because if you don't choose your beliefs, you may be certain that some
> belief, and probably not a very creditable one, will choose you."
>
> What all this means is that a person should embrace ideas and beliefs
> that sit well with him or her at the present time whilst keeping in
> mind that as awareness about reality expands with the advent of new
> experiences, so must one's concept of reality change accordingly.
>
> The Three Stages of Truth
>
> It would appear to be an indelible human trait that the 'truth' about
> all issues goes through three distinct phases known colloquially as
> "the three stages of truth". During the first stage, the issue goes
> unnoticed and is ignored. The second stage is characterized by a
> period of vehement denial. The third stage witnesses the truth about
> the issue being recognized as self evident.
>
> Thus for example, five hundred years ago contemporary Western (meaning
> European) society believed that the Earth was flat and at the center
> of the Universe and anyone who had the temerity to suggest otherwise
> was invariably burnt at the stake. It wasn't until the Magellan
> expedition's circumnavigation of the globe in 1522 that the reality of
> a round Earth was finally acknowledged as being "self evident".
>
> The reason why 'truth' goes through these three stages is that humans
> in general are very reluctant to give up their beliefs as to the
> nature of reality because they have invested a lifetime of expense and
> effort in arriving at those beliefs. Acknowledging that their
> perception of reality may no longer be applicable in the light of new
> evidence usually presents humans with the uncomfortable choice of
> dispensing with a paradigm that they are used to - and which has
> probably worked quite satisfactorily to date - in favor of something
> new and yet to be properly defined.
>
> Few humans have the courage or strength of character to pursue such a
> course of action, as it usually results in considerable personal
> discomfit associated with a lack of supporting structures around new
> ideas and a fear of the unknown, not to mention the vociferous
> ridicule by their contemporaries towards anything new.
>
> This situation is exacerbated by the fact that those who question
> society's prevailing orthodoxy are by definition dissenters who, by
> "rocking the boat", tend to threaten the very lifestyle and comfort of
> all around them who hold to ll.he prevailing orthodox position. It is
> for this reason why dissenters have been relentlessly pursued and
> persecuted throughout history by their contemporaries.
>
> The founder of our organization Harvey J. Dockstader, our CEO J. J.
> Ulrich and their team of Attorney's are men who were not afraid to
> stand up for what they believed was our inalienable right to give and
> receive as a group of like-minded people. We are now in complete
> compliance with applicable laws of every state in the USA and over 200
> countries. We give through a systematic structure that is fair and
> equal for all. There are no victims here, only happy prosperous
> individuals who have lifted each other to new heights of abundance
> they would never have otherwise achieved.
>
> What have we done for mankind? The blessings flowing through this
> belief system cannot be measured. Many people who participate in our
> organized gifting have saved their homes from foreclosure, put food on
> an empty table, paid for an important medical procedure and improved
> the overall quality of life. Recently, we sent trucks loaded with food
> to an orphanage in Africa. The power of many giving to one, no matter
> how much is given, can change lives -- and if we have anything to say
> about it, the world too!
>
>
> Do you believe that giving opens the door to receiving?
>
> How would you like to receive $50, $100, $250, $500 or $1,000 as many
> times as you'd like? Bless somebody today! When we give from the heart
> we too are blessed by others, it never fails. We start out by giving a
> one time out of pocket gift of $50, plus a $16.00 per month hosting
> fee to access the tracking system. CUA is a 501 (c)(3) non profit
> organization and your hosting fee is tax-deductible. The tracking
> system notifies you when it's your turn to be gifted, when its time to
> give a gift and when its time to join a new cycle. Without it we could
> not exist online as it is how we track over 500,000 members worldwide.
>
>
> The First Gift Is The Invitation! I Cordially Invite You To Join Us:
> http://heartandsoul80.connectingusall.org/
>
> Invitation by Michael Schnitzer
>
> participate now by sending your gift via paypal:
>
>
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc..._button_id=3D=
>
> PayPal email address: michael.a.bower@gmail.com
>
> "You cannot hope to build a better world without improving
> individuals. We all must work for our own improvement, and
> at the same time share a general responsibility for all
> humanity." -- Marie Curie
>
> * Location: worldwide
> * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
> commercial interests
>
>
>
> PostingID: 1542803446
>
> * Copyright =A9 2010 *****slist, inc.
> * terms of use
> * privacy policy
> * feedback forum
>

--0016e6878645c03f26047d11474c
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

First it does not violate the new FTC rules and second, you can send and re=
ceive gifts via PayPal.

Cheers.

On=
Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Ben Buckles < mailto:snugglebunnynazgul@gmail.com">snugglebunnynazgul@gmail.com> span> wrote:

204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">This appears to b=
reach the new FTC rules that came into affect Dec. 1st.

It also, undeniably, violates Paypal's AUP regarding anything

resembling MLM, including gifting.

=A0email this posting to a friend =A0south florida *****slist > =A0miami=
/

dade > =A0services offered > =A0small biz ads

please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of *****slist

Leverage $50 into $12,650 over and over again tax free with a non-prof

(worldwide)

Date: 2010-01-08, 8:09AM EST

Reply to: serv-nesq=
s-1542803446@*****slist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

A Global Community of Giving- better than MLM

The world is ready for this...the idea whose time has come.

Evidence of this proven principle has been found over the centuries on

ancient Egyptian scrolls, in medieval European history and even early

American Capitalism. Leaders over the centuries have used the system

to revitalize a lagging or weak economy within their own communities.

We Are The World's First Interdenominational Belief System on the Inter=
net

Our beliefs are anchored in the intention to uplift the human spirit

through the elimination of poverty and by opening our hearts to the

world.

Poverty is our Adversary!

"True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar. It comes to=

see that an edifice which produces beggars needs restructuring. A true

revolution of values will soon look uneasily on the glaring contrast

of poverty and wealth. These are revolutionary times. All over the

globe men are revolting against old systems of exploitation and

oppression, and out of the wounds of a frail world, new systems of

justice and equality are being born. Our only hope today lies in our

ability to recapture the revolutionary spirit and go out into a

sometimes hostile world declaring eternal hostility to poverty." -- >
Martin Luther King Jr., April 4, 1967.

Paradigm (3)

A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes

a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them.

William Blake (18 century poet and philosopher) summed it up perfectly

with the following lines from his epic poem 'Jerusalem' in which he=

said:

"I must Create a System, or be enslaved by another Man's; I will n=
ot

Reason and Compare; my business is to Create."

The author Robertson Davies was even more brutally honest in his book

'The Deptford Trilogy ' (p477), when he said:

"Be sure to choose what you believe and know why you believe it,

because if you don't choose your beliefs, you may be certain that some<=
br>
belief, and probably not a very creditable one, will choose you."

What all this means is that a person should embrace ideas and beliefs

that sit well with him or her at the present time whilst keeping in

mind that as awareness about reality expands with the advent of new

experiences, so must one's concept of reality change accordingly.

The Three Stages of Truth

It would appear to be an indelible human trait that the 'truth' abo=
ut

all issues goes through three distinct phases known colloquially as

"the three stages of truth". During the first stage, the issue go=
es

unnoticed and is ignored. The second stage is characterized by a

period of vehement denial. The third stage witnesses the truth about

the issue being recognized as self evident.

Thus for example, five hundred years ago contemporary Western (meaning

European) society believed that the Earth was flat and at the center

of the Universe and anyone who had the temerity to suggest otherwise

was invariably burnt at the stake. It wasn't until the Magellan

expedition's circumnavigation of the globe in 1522 that the reality of<=
br>
a round Earth was finally acknowledged as being "self evident". r>

The reason why 'truth' goes through these three stages is that huma=
ns

in general are very reluctant to give up their beliefs as to the

nature of reality because they have invested a lifetime of expense and

effort in arriving at those beliefs. Acknowledging that their

perception of reality may no longer be applicable in the light of new

evidence usually presents humans with the uncomfortable choice of

dispensing with a paradigm that they are used to - and which has

probably worked quite satisfactorily to date - in favor of something

new and yet to be properly defined.

Few humans have the courage or strength of character to pursue such a

course of action, as it usually results in considerable personal

discomfit associated with a lack of supporting structures around new

ideas and a fear of the unknown, not to mention the vociferous

ridicule by their contemporaries towards anything new.

This situation is exacerbated by the fact that those who question

society's prevailing orthodoxy are by definition dissenters who, by

"rocking the boat", tend to threaten the very lifestyle and comfo=
rt of

all around them who hold to ll.he prevailing orthodox position. It is

for this reason why dissenters have been relentlessly pursued and

persecuted throughout history by their contemporaries.

The founder of our organization Harvey J. Dockstader, our CEO J. J.

Ulrich and their team of Attorney's are men who were not afraid to

stand up for what they believed was our inalienable right to give and

receive as a group of like-minded people. We are now in complete

compliance with applicable laws of every state in the USA and over 200

countries. We give through a systematic structure that is fair and

equal for all. There are no victims here, only happy prosperous

individuals who have lifted each other to new heights of abundance

they would never have otherwise achieved.

What have we done for mankind? The blessings flowing through this

belief system cannot be measured. Many people who participate in our

organized gifting have saved their homes from foreclosure, put food on

an empty table, paid for an important medical procedure and improved

the overall quality of life. Recently, we sent trucks loaded with food

to an orphanage in Africa. The power of many giving to one, no matter

how much is given, can change lives -- and if we have anything to say

about it, the world too!

Do you believe that giving opens the door to receiving?

How would you like to receive $50, $100, $250, $500 or $1,000 as many

times as you'd like? Bless somebody today! When we give from the heart<=
br>
we too are blessed by others, it never fails. We start out by giving a

one time out of pocket gift of $50, plus a $16.00 per month hosting

fee to access the tracking system. CUA is a 501 (c)(3) non profit

organization and your hosting fee is tax-deductible. The tracking

system notifies you when it's your turn to be gifted, when its time to<=
br>
give a gift and when its time to join a new cycle. Without it we could

not exist online as it is how we track over 500,000 members worldwide.

The First Gift Is The Invitation! I Cordially Invite You To Join Us:

ht=
tp://heartandsoul80.connectingusall.org/

Invitation by Michael Schnitzer

participate now by sending your gift via paypal:

_button_id=3D11014146" target=3D"_blank">https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/web=
scr?cmd=3D_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3D11014146

PayPal email address: michael.=
a.bower@gmail.com

"You cannot hope to build a better world without improving

individuals. We all must work for our own improvement, and

at the same time share a general responsibility for all

humanity." -- Marie Curie

=A0 =A0* Location: worldwide

=A0 =A0* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other

commercial interests

PostingID: 1542803446

=A0 =A0* Copyright =A9 2010 *****slist, inc.

=A0 =A0* terms of use

=A0 =A0* privacy policy

=A0 =A0* feedback forum

--0016e6878645c03f26047d11474c--

Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 PM
noted...

Quote:
oh right, I get a comment like this (about me scamming people) from someone with a nickname of fastmoney
1st you are a girl named Michael.. Haven't met many of those..

My maiden name was cash, so I used to be known as fastcash..

And even with that name, I never asked anyone to invest in an mlm or cash gifting..