report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #19  
Old 08-07-2006, 03:49 AM
kendell316k kendell316k is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamPatrol
Something I found weird about Sierra is that I could only find offers for their "how to" package. I could never find out how to actually hire them to collect a judgment for me! Why do they sell info on how to do it but not actually offer the service, if they are claiming it's so lucrative? LOL!

I have a $50,000 judgment against someone in another state but am very weary about simply signing it over to someone for recovery purposes and end up losing it. Seems kinda risky, right? Anyone want to collect it on my behalf and split it 50/50? :) I'd need some sort of agreement that if you failed to recover it by a certain date I reclaim ownership of it (or whatever is left to recover).

I also considered using a place I found online called Prime Judicial Systems, Inc. but like I said I'm proceeding with caution. Any info would be great!

Ron
Hey Ron, my name is Kendell of Legal Recovery Services. I have been practicing in the field of Judgment Recovery for 3 years and I must say that this is 100% legitimate. I've never made as much money each month in any other field and I'm soon to get my own office space and expand my business. If you're interested in someone collecting this judgment for you and provide the necessary documentation, reply at legalrecovery1@yahoo.com.


Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old 08-07-2006, 05:37 AM
sojustask's Avatar
sojustask sojustask is offline
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: East Texas
Posts: 13,894
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanikwish

I seriously thought it was going to be some huge hoax, but it's actually legitimate. You allow the plaintiff to legally assign the case to you, and if you recover the money you receive a percentage of it. Usually half. So if you have the time to hang out at the court house, I'd recommend. I still have the book and hope to pick it back up one day.

Plus, their customer service is real and fast and they have a Yahoo! forum you can join and meet other people.

If you have any other questions, just reply. I wish I was getting commission or something for this, because I've referred several other people, but alas, I am not.

Oh, but beware! There are companies out there that don't have an extensive package. Hers came with this massive book the even breaks down the individual items of a person's credit report, and discs with the forms you need to use and links to skip tracing sites.

There are some companies that will ask you to pay to join some association - oddly enough, one of those google links appears on this very page. But I wouldn't recommend doing that. I don't think you should be paying for something like that.
I have a friend who tried this, she didn't make a dime. You still have to get the defendent to get in a verbal contract with you for you to make money. You are nothing more than a third party debt collector. And one does not have to consent to do business with a third party collector.

Lady Mod
__________________
.
When an honest man/woman who is mistaken learns the truth, at that exact moment, he/she ceases to be mistaken or he/she ceases to be honest.

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Reply With Quote

  #21  
Old 12-18-2006, 11:33 PM
AspiringDebtReleasor AspiringDebtReleasor is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Los Banos, CA
Posts: 6
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

I haven't paid for Sierra's program yet, but am doing so as we speak, for I am one who because of a divorce, utilized all tools at my disposal to unavail her to any kind of payday (while getting full custody of children, after foiling eight lawyers, and waiting her out she finally just left the state and the children-to me, because there was no impending payday) but knowing what info is available out there like docusearch.com and advancednetdetective.net and other sites that I won't publicly divulge I was troubled by the apparent fear of going after those with children. These people often use (as my ex- wife tried) to use children as the excuse for their misdeeds. When they made the debt, they knew what they were doing, and in my opinion the worst thing you can do is feel sorry for the children. The best thing you can do is garnish the wage, levy the assets, etc. and if you feel so compelled, call the local county human services agency and tell them your dilemma, your responsibility in collecting (and how the eventual payment releases him from future troubles), and your concern for the well-being of the children. What ends up happening is that the childrens basic needs at least will be addressed, the debt gets paid, and everyone is better for it. Do you think the IRS cares if you have children when they actually enforce a debt?



Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 01-10-2008, 06:19 PM
BillyJay BillyJay is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspiringDebtReleasor View Post
I haven't paid for Sierra's program yet, but am doing so as we speak, for I am one who because of a divorce, utilized all tools at my disposal to unavail her to any kind of payday (while getting full custody of children, after foiling eight lawyers, and waiting her out she finally just left the state and the children-to me, because there was no impending payday) but knowing what info is available out there like docusearch.com and advancednetdetective.net and other sites that I won't publicly divulge I was troubled by the apparent fear of going after those with children. These people often use (as my ex- wife tried) to use children as the excuse for their misdeeds. When they made the debt, they knew what they were doing, and in my opinion the worst thing you can do is feel sorry for the children. The best thing you can do is garnish the wage, levy the assets, etc. and if you feel so compelled, call the local county human services agency and tell them your dilemma, your responsibility in collecting (and how the eventual payment releases him from future troubles), and your concern for the well-being of the children. What ends up happening is that the childrens basic needs at least will be addressed, the debt gets paid, and everyone is better for it. Do you think the IRS cares if you have children when they actually enforce a debt?

Here's the name of the game, AspiringDebtReleasor. In order to be successful at this business, you've got to see things from a creditor's point of view. I'm sure that a lot of people who've gotten ripped off and have had to go to small claims court to sue someone have kids themselves, and a lot of times the person they're suing is some rich tightwad who simply thinks he or she can disregard the rights of others. I ought to know, because my landlords out in California were like that and I had to take them to small claims court. I really think that Sierra is offering something to help you help out the little guy who was ripped off by someone who has gotten rich stiffing money from others. My landlords out in California didn't have any kids. They were even rich foreign nationals from Switzerland. Look at this way. If you sign up for this business and you help someone recover a judgment, you might even be helping that person finally be able to put away money to send their kids to college. I once sued a corporation that ripped money off of me for health insurance benefits they never gave me. It was a monumental headache to serve the right people and to get officers from this corporation docketed to appear in small claims court. If I wasn't a paralegal, I don't think I would ever have survived the entire process without messing something up and blowing the case sky high. However, it was all well worth it, because the senior attorney from this corporation called me the day before the trial and offered to cut me a generous settlement check in exchange for my removing the matter from the small claims court docket. I signed a settlement agreement with him that he faxed to me and I got the check within a matter of days. The point here is that if you go into this business, you will likely even be going after large businesses and corporations to collect judgments, and none of them are hurting financially. The corporate executives in these establishments get paid big enough bucks even to send their children to plush private learning institutions or even hire their kids governesses to home school them, so don't feel sorry the debtors' children in these matters. The worst thing you can do to these people in these big corporate entities in collecting judgments from them is perhaps forcing them to send their kids to public school. However, that might be a plus for society all together. If more rich people had to send their kids to public school, then our government officials would likely be more sensitive to the educational needs of children whose parents have no other choice but to send their kids to public school.


Last edited by BillyJay : 01-10-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Correcting name of poster
Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 01-10-2008, 06:39 PM
BillyJay BillyJay is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamPatrol View Post
Something I found weird about Sierra is that I could only find offers for their "how to" package. I could never find out how to actually hire them to collect a judgment for me! Why do they sell info on how to do it but not actually offer the service, if they are claiming it's so lucrative? LOL!

I have a $50,000 judgment against someone in another state but am very weary about simply signing it over to someone for recovery purposes and end up losing it. Seems kinda risky, right? Anyone want to collect it on my behalf and split it 50/50? :) I'd need some sort of agreement that if you failed to recover it by a certain date I reclaim ownership of it (or whatever is left to recover).

I also considered using a place I found online called Prime Judicial Systems, Inc. but like I said I'm proceeding with caution. Any info would be great!

Ron

Ron?

I believe that the Better Business Bureau website stated that Sierra had been in business since 1996, so it appears to me that perhaps they started out as a judgment recovery business and then switched over to selling their ideas to others who want to go into the business. I think that the answer to your question as to why they are selling the information on how to do the business rather than doing the business themselves if they say it is so lucrative is an easy one to find. People who write books and get published know the long bumpy journey to becoming a successful author. I think that probably a lot of authors go on to become literary agents, because they realize in the publishing industry it is much easier for them to profit off the success of others than continue on plugging away every day at a typewriter or computer keyboard in hope of writing the next best-seller paperback novel. I'm thinking that probably what happened with Sierra is that they were making a lot of money at recovering judgments but realized that they could make good money just as well and with much less effort by selling their program to the average consumer like you and me. It seems to me that it's pretty much that way with a lot of things. You make big money by doing the dirty work yourself in the beginning and then eventually hiring others to do the dirty work for you or teaching them how to do the same kind of dirty work at a profitable return. It's called the free enterprise system. It doesn't necessarily mean that Sierra is a sham.

Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
BillyJay BillyJay is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
I have a friend who tried this, she didn't make a dime. You still have to get the defendent to get in a verbal contract with you for you to make money. You are nothing more than a third party debt collector. And one does not have to consent to do business with a third party collector.

Lady Mod

Lady Mod?

I'd be interested in knowing more about your friend's experiences with Sierra. I have been a paralegal for close to two years now, and I've never heard of having to get a defendant whom a judgment is against to agree to anything. I would think that such a requirement would defeat the purpose of even going after that defendant or rather debtor to collect the money. My understanding on how this business works is, for example, if you paid a computer repair technician to repair your computer and that compter repair technician did nothing at all, the judgment recovery specialist you hire would want to get a copy of the cancelled check for your payment to the debtor for computer repair and use the information off the back of that check to find out where the debtor has bank funds to go after those funds. It just doesn't seem like the legal process to get the debtor (defendant) to agree to anything with you if you're the judgment recovery specialist, because that debtor could tell you a whole slew of lies just to get you off their back and give themselves the opportunity to do a vanishing act on you. When I won a judgment against my landlords out in Los Angeles, I immediately received a letter from one of these judgment recovery agencies soliciting my business for me to hire them to go after my landlords. I turned their offer to do so down, because I thought that at the time that the 50 percent commission they wanted was somewhat of a steep commission for their services. I eventually retained an attorney out in Los Angeles to go after my landlords for a commission of 35 percent. However, had I known that this attorney was going to be such a pain in the backside about getting him to move the collection efforts along consistently, I might have taken that judgment recovery agency up on their offer just to get the money into my hands instead of waiting for an eternity for this lawyer to do something substantial for my judgment recovery matter.

I need you to give me a little more information as to what you mean by saying that you still have to get the defendant (debtor) to get in a verbal contract with you to make money. Something there just doesn't add up, because I'm a paralegal and it seems that someone would have told me about this kind of hurdle by now. I've got a legal plan in which I can contact a panel attorney to ask him or her questions concerning those kind of procedures, so I may just give them a call to inquire about what you said to see if it is actually true. It might be possible that somehow your friend got misinformation. I would hope that Sierra didn't give her that misinformation, because I've gotten a lot of good feedback on them from different sources and I would hate to think that there are just another sham that is good at keeping up their appearances, which I seriously doubt they are but I know one can never be too careful anymore. Perhaps your friend lives in a debtor-friendly state like California, and there's some kind of law in her state that entails her getting a verbal contract from a debtor she is trying to recover a judgment from, whereas in other states, this same law does not exist. Something just doesn't fit the picture here.

Perhaps you meant that you have to get the PLAINTIFF to enter into some kind of contract with you before you can make money. That would seem to make more sense, because collection agencies don't give debtors any say in what actions they take if the debtor refuses to pay their debt to the creditor the collection agency is representing. I know that in a business like this, probably the hardest thing about it is just getting people who have won small claims court judgments to sign up with your services. People always think that an attorney is going to give them better results. Wow, did I learn what a bunch of jerks attorneys can be. It can be just as bad working for them too if you're a paralegal like me. If someone is not persistent about prospecting for clientele, then I guess they're probably not going to make a dime in this business. I won't deny that probably most people have a bumpy beginning in this kind of business. However, I think that once someone builds their reputation in this kind of business, they probably find themselves getting referrals, which saves them the time and energy of prospecting. I'm just telling you what I think how this business would be from my experiences working in the legal profession myself. I'd like to get more feedback on what your friend has to say about this. E-mail me at jjoerger@hotmail.com to give me more feedback on this issue that your friend had to deal with after she purchased the Sierra program.

Thanks!


Last edited by BillyJay : 01-10-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: add information
Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 01-10-2008, 07:27 PM
BillyJay BillyJay is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck98 View Post
why is this in the "work at home scams" section? Collecting on unpaid judgements involves a lot of legwork not something you be a stay at home mom and do.

I am not saying that this is not a way to earn some money - it is, I guess. But having worked in a similar type of area before I can tell you that this is not something you can do sitting in front of a computer at home. Having a "judgement" is a long way from getting the money. And you don't get paid until you get the money.
Duck98?

Like I said in my other posts, judgment recovery is dirty work that nobody wants to do but is probably financially rewarding in the long run for those who do set forth the effort to do it. You're right in what you say, because it is something that someone who is afraid of work should not do. Then again someone who is afraid of work shouldn't be doing any kind of freelance-style business of this nature. Like you said, it probably has a bumpy beginning. However, let me let you in on a secret. So does being a paralegal. Before I went to paralegal school, I had a lot of high hopes in excelling financially in the legal profession. I did end up earning as much as $40,000 a year, but I found that there were a lot of hard knocks I had to take in breaking into that field. I worked at one law firm in which the receptionist told me about a 23-year old woman who started out as a paralegal making $14.00 an hour and then was promoted to making $80,000 a year by her second year at the law firm that hired her even though she had no college degree. I even learned that you don't have to have a paralegal certificate in Virginia to be a paralegal, but it is still a good thing to have. I get the strong intuition that judgment recovery has this initially bumpy but eventually rewarding pathway. It is not to say that people don't fall flat on their back in entering into this profession, but I found out the hard way that paralegal work is not for everyone either. You just stick with it if you have a love of the profession like I do, so judgment recovery is probably the same way, even if it is a dirty thankless job. Then again so is being a police officer, and yet a lot people in criminal justice love their profession.

Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 01-10-2008, 07:37 PM
BillyJay BillyJay is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3av3nlypinoy View Post
I concur that it is legit but why would they require you to pay $200 just to tell you that info? I get the "it's all part of business" crap. If one would just search on ebay, you'll probably get the same info for about $10 or something. Do they offer something else besides the info they're selling (24/7 customer service, live training, assistance on how dealing with this and that)? Someone pls explain it to me 'coz shelling $200 for a struggling college student is like giving up a month's worth of food.
In their literature, they do mention that they do give ongoing live telephone support, which is a plus. They supply you with all the forms you need and the training you need aside from the manual. I'm not disagreeing with you that you could get the same info for about $10 or something on ebay. However, my concern would be which sources would be correct, reliable, and accurate. When I read the literature I got from Sierra, Christina Smiley indicated that she had done all of that research for you in her program to save you the time, headache, and possible loss of doing so in case you tried to find that information yourself and get sidetracked so many times with inaccurate information that someone might be selling on ebay or elsewhere. If you were a psychic and could read Christina Smiley's mind and gather all the same information she knows, I'd say go ahead and spend that $10 or less dollars on ebay to go find this same information. However, I think you got to weigh upon how much education and know-how you have to do all of this flawlessly against paying around $200 to have all that information at your disposal immediately and painlessly.

Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 01-11-2008, 07:12 PM
sportzkardnutt sportzkardnutt is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

So, out of all the JR info one can order, has anyone received the info and thought it was good?
I've seen so many advertised (Sierra, Peter's, National, Judgement Center) that it makes one wonder why the difference in price?

I worked collections for 10 years and did the small claims, judgements, attaching wages etc. But all was done in California. I'm in a different state now and would like to get back to this kind of work. Does anyone know if any of these materials are state specific?

Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 01-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Maynard Evans Maynard Evans is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

I just stumbled upon this forum and joined not because I need to learn about judgment recovery from a list of people outside the profession, but, in order to answer some of the questions posed.

I am Maynard Evans, a founding member of the California Association of Judgment Professionals (www.cajp.org) a non-profit tax exempt professional association of judgment collectors. I have been doing this work since 1998 and am now active in both Northern California and Central Florida in that I have a home in both places.

There are a number of judgment collection courses available. The only one I would recommend is Christina Smiley's of Sierra Judgment Recovery. Christina is also one of the founders of the CAJP and was chair of the education committee for years. She is now on St. Mary's Island, GA where she both practices judgment recovery and sells her course. Like most of us, she does not collect judgments out of her geographical area under normal circumstances. The court filings and appearances required are simply too expensive to take judgments more than a short drive from the home office.

As one of your posters wrote, it is not a get rich quick scheme and not all people are cut out for this kind of work. You need to be pretty confident of your abilities, a self starter, and have a tenacious streak to succeed. The bigger the judgment, usually the more difficult to collect. The older the judgment the more it is worth and the more likely the original judgment creditor will assign it to you. After having a $25,000 piece of paper for 5 years the judgment owner starts to see the real worth is nothing unless it can be enforced. When it was new the creditor thought s/he had $25,000 but as time passed, found out that s/he owned a piece of paper.

I'll stop here as I can write for several weeks about the profession.

Regards,
Buddy

Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 01-18-2008, 06:27 PM
ScamPatrol ScamPatrol is offline
Trust no one...
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Thanks for the info.

It's been a long time since I logged in here or had an update on this. I still have the judgment that should be slowly growing (due to interest also being owed) that I'd like to hire someone to go after.

I should probably hire an attorney for it but I've had my share of problems when it comes to trusting attorneys.

Also, I don't want to lose the judgment by hiring the wrong people to do this. Is there some type of contract that stipulates an allowed timeframe to recover the judgment before I can assign it to someone new if I want?

My judgment is about 4-5 years old and should be somewhere around $55,000 now. I'm in Indiana and the con man that owes it was a self employed software programmer in Kansas at the time. No idea if he's still there now. If anyone is interested, send me a private message.

I know this really isn't intended for this, but I figure if anyone just so happens to come here to confirm their success with the program, they might also be interested in taking on my judgment.

Thanks again.

Ron

Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 01-27-2008, 09:09 AM
braves1221 braves1221 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 156
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

If you had to pay any money for any of this, then it's a scam.

Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 02-16-2008, 01:27 PM
BillyJay BillyJay is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportzkardnutt View Post
So, out of all the JR info one can order, has anyone received the info and thought it was good?
I've seen so many advertised (Sierra, Peter's, National, Judgement Center) that it makes one wonder why the difference in price?

I worked collections for 10 years and did the small claims, judgements, attaching wages etc. But all was done in California. I'm in a different state now and would like to get back to this kind of work. Does anyone know if any of these materials are state specific?

Dear sportzkardnutt:

I will say this. I checked with my legal plan about this business. I am a member of one of those legal plans you can call in and get legal advice from a telephone attorney for a monthly fee. Nevertheless, I am in Virginia and my legal plan telephone attorney told me that there were limitations under the law here in Virginia as to which devices I could use in the legal system without violating the Unauthorized Practice of Law statutes in my state. I found out that if the debtor refuses to pay what he owes the creditor, then I have to hire an attorney to go to the courthouse to file any paperwork to enforce the collection of the judgment. This may seem ridiculous, but certain states are like this. Probably out there in California, it is easier for a layman to get a power-of-attorney to do just about anything including collections enforcement. I used to live in California, and I would say that California is probably the most layman-friendly state in the area of legal proceedings in the nation. One also has to be aware of the Federal credit laws that protect debtors, because one violation of them can land you in front of a Federal judge on the rocket docket. My legal plan telephone attorney told me that you can avoid problems with this law by going after commercial debtor as opposed to consumer debt. However, there is no guarantee that commercial debt would be more profitable than consumer debt. I found out that probably going into this type of business in Virginia would not be wise, even though I am in the paralegal profession. However, if you live in a state where the Unauthorized Practice of Law statutes are very liberal, you would probably make good money working this business. Just don't get involved in it if you live in Virginia, because you have too many laws standing in the way of your success.

Sorry for the funny symbol and font above that comes up when I post this text. I think that's something this blog sheet just started.

Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 05-17-2008, 11:22 PM
timmy1 timmy1 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

here's a question i have, how's one to get a consumer credit report on another person legally? ronnie Fla.

Reply With Quote

  #33  
Old 03-16-2009, 08:54 AM
Buckley Buckley is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: N. Florida
Posts: 3
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Afternoon, wanted to post a follow up on this topic: our company has learned that while general country wide training programs have their place they also are limited. Local governments procedures, contacts, and procedures differ with each local. Additionally (as in real estate curses or internet marketing courses) the local market determines how , and to what extent certain methods work. This is what our company seek to rectify. We are offering local franchises that account for local pertinent information and and procedures while offering a protected territory for you. If anyone wants more info on this please contact me though this forum topic.

Reply With Quote

  #34  
Old 05-15-2009, 12:39 AM
m.r.pulley#hotmail.com m.r.pulley#hotmail.com is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

hey tanik,

i'm sure it varies from state to state but could you give me an estimate of how much money it takes to actually start up this business?

Reply With Quote

  #35  
Old 05-15-2009, 01:59 PM
judgementcenter judgementcenter is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

Hello,

Today is 05/15/09. I was a landlord and had to collect on a judgment I won and they never paid, so i had to garnish their wages. I have done it many times since.

I collect judgments for others (mainly in my home state) and I make money each month doing it. Its not hard to do it if you have lots of information on the looser as most landlords do in those types of judgments. With SSN and DOB and current or past address its possible to find out where they work (if not cash only job) and/or where they bank. Go after those types of judgments and you can collect money.

I wrote a book that I sell at Target, Amazon and some public libraries carry it too. Anyway, check out [self-promotion link removed by MOD] for more information. Learn how to do it yourself OR let me collect your judgment (I work mostly in MN now as there are so very, very many judgments available now that the economy is so very bad. Lots of landlord/tenant disputes.

Steve


Last edited by Soapboxmom : 10-19-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature only. Thank you!
Reply With Quote

  #36  
Old 06-08-2009, 03:15 PM
daisydoodlebug daisydoodlebug is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Re: A real opportunity: Judgment Recovery

I'm in VA & was really disappointed to see how restrictive the laws are. No wonder I couldn't find any active people in my area! Could I possibly do this long distance for other states? Would these public records be online? Thanks


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rush to Judgment gazzettee Conspiracy Theories 9 10-09-2010 04:56 PM
Judgment Recovery blue101 Work at Home Scams 0 01-02-2009 11:40 AM
EFS Is A REAL Opportunity And It's Free To Join! letspreadtheword Internet Scams 3 03-10-2006 08:16 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.