report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2009, 01:03 AM
A Hopeful Internet Entrepreneur

Grab a bid

What are peoples experience with the website www.grababid.co.nz, been member for a couple of weeks, still havent won anything...

Anyone know anything about it...

There support team seems pritty helpful and onto it.

I know alot of people say the concept is a scam but i think its just a real good idea.

I only want people to reply if they know that this site isnt playing right, eg bidding bots to out bid any users etc...

I dont want opinions on whether or not you think the way the auctions run is a scam cause stuff does sell.

So yea www.grababid.co.nz... Thoughts?

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 06-17-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Old 06-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Grab a bid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
What are peoples experience with the website www.grababid.co.nz, been member for a couple of weeks, still havent won anything...

Anyone know anything about it...

There support team seems pritty helpful and onto it.

I know alot of people say the concept is a scam but i think its just a real good idea.

I only want people to reply if they know that this site isnt playing right, eg bidding bots to out bid any users etc...

I dont want opinions on whether or not you think the way the auctions run is a scam cause stuff does sell.

So yea www.grababid.co.nz... Thoughts?

See this thread. Same thing.
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=116549

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 06-17-2009 at 04:16 PM.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:30 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Is Bidray.com Real?

i will tell you for a fact. without proof. using the webpage once (yes i know, stupid. i had to try it for myself) the systems are corrupt. it is a lie, it is a fake, and i can promise you, the dirty bastards will SAY OR DO anything to keep their lie from falling apart. the same company has a registered website in my country New Zealand. Try all they might, we may be from the deep south, but we are not fucking tools. grababid, you can lick my balls!

Old 07-01-2009, 03:57 AM

I would like to know if anyone has had any luck with this site?

Has anyone one anything. I have heard success stories with the similar site swoopo but that has a limiting fact by the way the price increases... No one in there right mind will pay more than the products worth.

Yet with this site there is no way to gauge this. Alerts a ringing loud and strong for me and so i would like to hear from people with actual experience on grab a bid.

Cheers,

Tim

Old 07-01-2009, 06:40 AM
Silver Member

There are several experiences and interesting opinions in this thread: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=116549

The only difference is that this one is about http://www.grababid.com instead of http://www.grababid.co.nz

Last edited by legitebiz : 07-01-2009 at 06:45 AM.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:22 PM

That one is about Bidray.com not grab a bid, similar but deff not the same

Old 07-04-2009, 05:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Is Bidray.com Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementree View Post
i will tell you for a fact. without proof. using the webpage once (yes i know, stupid. i had to try it for myself) the systems are corrupt. it is a lie, it is a fake, and i can promise you, the dirty bastards will SAY OR DO anything to keep their lie from falling apart. the same company has a registered website in my country New Zealand. Try all they might, we may be from the deep south, but we are not fucking tools. grababid, you can lick my balls!
I'm kinda tired of seeing all these people bad mouthing bidray. Bidray loses at times, but other times they make their profits. I believe they overall make a profit because they use the law of large numbers. Anyways, my account name is slapmyjaw. I thought id give it a try and bought 20 bids. I figured i didnt have much to lose, and if it were real i may get a deal. I played smart about it bidding on early deals and won a towel set, a subscription to magazines and also a hairdryer (dont really like). But the thing is, it's everything they say. Yeah there are dumb people that use their bids while others are willing to, if you use them in a smart way its worth it.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:11 AM

Yup, its all over this site though people dont look into stuff just label it... thats why im after real storys from the grab a bid site.

Old 07-12-2009, 03:51 AM

Hello everybody,

Considering nobody had any wisdom from experience from this site i thought i would do the reasearch and investment myself.

I have been watching the site for a few weeks now and decided to give it a shot, to my amazement in all my reviewing of the site things sell all the time... as soon as a "real" person starts bidding on something the auction continues for as long as your willing to bid for. This site is deffiniatly rigged and I am not just saying this from looking at the site im saying it from an in deth look at the way the site runs as well as what happens when you try bidding on an auction.

I personally would say to stay well clear of them!

If anyone has questions from my experiences feel free to ask away, but i would be weary of anyone saying they have won anything from this site in particular (I have only trialed the NZ and Aus versions of the site)