report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009, 02:01 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

How to get drunk without alcohol

There really aren't words for this...

Bookmark and Share

Old 06-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Banned

Re: How to get drunk without alcohol

A child with a camera overacting and expressing herself a litttle strangely.

..funny and embarressing ..yes...and all to common in lots of areas..I saw it done via hypnosis a few times.

though is it a scam...nope sorry

Old 06-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
There really aren't words for this...

Well I may be off here, but either she is getting some great oral, or she is tripping balls on DOC, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-chlor...oxyamphetamine

Which I can say from personal experience can rock the mind, and I have seen angels and devils on this substance and spoke to God, which incidentally was my adult iguana.... I know shocked me too

Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Platinum Member

Kids that age often "get saved", which merely shows that there is a relationship between the rite of passage of more primitive societies and the "born again" experience of puberty age children who are dealing with social forces they cannot understand.

The patterns in this girl's speech is not so different from the patterns you might expect if she were trying to get some boy in the mood NOW.

The idea of "Jesus is love" gives a form of sanctity to sexual urges. It's a rite of passage in which the girl or boy can experience feelings that are socially approved within limits controlled by the usual culprits.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybong View Post
Well I may be off here, but either she is getting some great oral, or she is tripping balls on DOC, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-chlor...oxyamphetamine

Which I can say from personal experience can rock the mind, and I have seen angels and devils on this substance and spoke to God, which incidentally was my adult iguana.... I know shocked me too
The 2C family, as with most phenylethylamines, should always be approached with the utmost respect for their capabilities. This applies to a great many tryptamines as well.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Weishaupt View Post
The 2C family, as with most phenylethylamines, should always be approached with the utmost respect for their capabilities. This applies to a great many tryptamines as well.
Such as 4-aco-dmt, by itself on 35mg saw all manner of death a mind jarring experience, combined with a healthy dose of 2C-B can be amazing! Yes I found these goodies a few years back. I still think the girl was on DOC, lol

Old 06-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

i cant help but notice the "perpetrators" eyes!? to be so "in LOVE" and to be so close to SLEEP as it is commonly observed!? as if to say,my current mind under the influence of whatever has to shut it eyes to fully enter into the world of love!? even to the extinction of my own perceptions/realizations!? DEEP SLEEP!? or false death!? if death cant be falsified!? then where did I go that i CANT remember SAME!?

Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Banned

are-we-sure-sweetpea-isn't-fingering-her-love-button-off-camera?

what-is-sad-here-is-not-only-the-obvious-role-played-either-by-Jesus-cultists,drugs-or-both-in-this-girl's-ecstacy,but-also-the-lack-of-sophistication-and-fluency-in-truly-high-consciousness-techniques-for-achieving-an-intoxicated-mental-states-among-you-pundits.

there-are-hundreds-of-meditations-and-exercises-we-can-do-to-get-"off"-our-normal-waking-beta-wave-brain-state.

the-name-Charles-Tart-comes-to-mind-for-those-of-you-with-real-scientific-interest-and-you-who-like-to-bash-any-spiritualist-remarks-on-this-forum-as-fruitcake.
Aldous-Huxley-is-another-one,but-his-writing-was-about-his-experience-with-the-psilocybin-mushrooms.

i-was-actually-once-arrested-for-public-intoxication-when-i-was-so-deep-in-playing-a-flute-on-a-street-corner-that-some-motorist-had-a-panic-attack-when-he-saw-me-dancing-that-he-called-911.

when-the-cops-came,it-took-me-a-few-minutes-too-many-to-get-back-to-earth-and-off-to-the-pokey-we-went.

i-hadn't-injested-any-intoxicants-of-any-kind.

some-of-the-most-intense-intoxication-i-have-experienced-came-not-from-drugs-but-from-group-singing-and-dancing;much-like-the-Sufist-Dervishes.

i-will-admit-that-the-farthest-i've-ever-been-spun-off-normal-was-the-night-a-Merry-Prankster-slipped-a-quarter-gram-of-LSD-into-my-drinking-water-at-a-party-given-by-a-Grateful-Dead-spin-off-band-called-the-Ghost-Riders.
Woooooo!(A-normal-dose-is-about-1-to-500micrograms)

Old 06-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Silver Member

Sorry, Happy, but as someone who has thumbprinted on several occasions, I do not for one second believe you have eaten a quarter gram of raw crystal. Also, you might like to know that the Merry Pranksters' product was primarily produced by two individuals- a man known as "John the chemist" and Owsley Stanley, and both of them distributed their product primarily in already-tableted form. Since most tabs produced back then were in the 250-350 mcg range, that would come to approximately 750 tabs- highly unlikely it would be unnoticed in water.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:24 AM
Silver Member

Also, Happy, you might wish to re-read Huxley's Doors of Perception- it was about Mescaline, not psilocybin, which was first documented by R. Gordon Wasson's experiences with the curandera Maria Sabina utilizing the P. cubensis mushroom.

Last edited by Adam Weishaupt : 06-18-2009 at 07:25 AM. Reason: clarity

Old 06-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Silver Member

Happy, does your keyboard not have a space button?

Old 06-18-2009, 02:15 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Just pathetic...another bible-babble duped by the born-again bullshit. Contributing to the to dumbing down of America.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:35 AM

Yeah...Ditto!...Haven't laughed at a fundie like that in a long time!
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Just pathetic...another bible-babble duped by the born-again bullshit. Contributing to the to dumbing down of America.
The only "dumbing down" I see is the moral decline that is going on in this world. Yep, a good sign of evolution! NOT!

Last edited by TerryP : 06-22-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybong View Post

It goes to show how very little you understand about Christianity. I admire her sincerity and courage.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
The only "dumbing down" I see is the moral decline that is going on in this world. Yep, a good sign of evolution! NOT!
Moral decline?....What...like the immoral Christians leaders???

Lonnie Frisbee, 1970sĖ1980s
Billy James Hargis, early 1970s
Jim & Tammy Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart, 1986 and 1991 Peter Popoff, 1987
Mike Warnke, 1991
Robert Tilton, 1991
Frank Houston, 2000
John Paulk, 2000
Paul Crouch, 2004
Douglas Goodman, 2004
Kent Hovind, 2006
Ted Haggard, 2006-
Paul Barnes, 2006
Lonnie Latham, 2006
Richard Roberts, 2007
Bishop Earl Paulk, 2007
Coy Privette, 2007
Joe Barron, 2008
Todd Bentley, 2008
Tony Alamo, 2008

Old 06-23-2009, 07:34 AM

Quote:
It goes to show how very little you understand about Christianity. I admire her sincerity and courage.

She's a moron, just like you. But hopefully, she will grow out of it.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Have you watched a few of her vids?

Toking for christ...is that what you do, terry? You admire a kid who gets high and makes rambling vids on the internet about her sexual attraction to jesus?
I kind of thought she was making a mockery of it.....but so long as someone's edified...