report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2009, 09:11 AM
Moses and his Hebrewites think they can outsmart me!

BRAND NEW SCAM! Chews4Health

I've been away for a while, but last week I found something (through an old friend of mine) that I thought needed to be shared with the group.

There is a NEW MLM company called Chews4Health. They have a compensation plan that they refer to as "Two Infinity" (Buzz Lightyear inspired?!??).

This old friend of mine must have drank a big pitcher of the Kool-aide because he was last seen on a popular social networking site making comments about this new "opportunity". While everyone else was talking about their kids, their jobs, their hobbies, etc.; this guy was ONLY POSTING one line plugs about this great new opportunity.

BTW, guess where this company is based... you guessed it - North Carolina.

I will not provide a link here - it's pretty easy to find them. Just Google "chews4health". Take a look at the website, decide for yourself. I especially liked the picture of the CEO's desk... Am I supposed to be impressed by that? HA!

Last edited by wontgetfooledagain : 05-27-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: BRAND NEW SCAM! Chews4Health

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontgetfooledagain View Post
I've been away for a while, but last week I found something (through an old friend of mine) that I thought needed to be shared with the group.

There is a NEW MLM company called Chews4Health. They have a compensation plan that they refer to as "Two Infinity" (Buzz Lightyear inspired?!??).

This old friend of mine must have drank a big pitcher of the Kool-aide because he was last seen on a popular social networking site making comments about this new "opportunity". While everyone else was talking about their kids, their jobs, their hobbies, etc.; this guy was ONLY POSTING one line plugs about this great new opportunity.

I will not provide a link here - it's pretty easy to find them. Just Google "chews4health". Take a look at the website, decide for yourself. I especially liked the picture of the CEO's desk... Am I supposed to be impressed by that? HA!
Why do you think its a scam?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Why are we here?

Quote:

when it launched it was 'double secret' and called the nutritional ipod

here are the links

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...t=chews4health

most people are nervous about dr. friedman's earlier encounters with the ftc
I never resort to ad hominems or calling people child molesters. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
Who's Brian, Chris? The last boy you did? Just wondering.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Why do you think its a scam?
Are you that naive? These schemes do not work. Mark my words, the ONLY people that will make money in this venture are the ones that will benefit from the motivational sales tools (books, tapes, CDs, convention promoters, etc.). Those "business owners" who try to sell the product but end up spending all of their time RECRUITING will operate at a loss, but they won't see it because they'll have their eyes on the prize of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

These "businesses" DO NOT WORK as advertised. Lipstick on a pig...

Old 05-26-2009, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Are you that naive? These schemes do not work. Mark my words, the ONLY people that will make money in this venture are the ones that will benefit from the motivational sales tools (books, tapes, CDs, convention promoters, etc.). Those "business owners" who try to sell the product but end up spending all of their time RECRUITING will operate at a loss, but they won't see it because they'll have their eyes on the prize of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

What do you mean by ''these businesses''? Are you referring to all MLMs?
What differentiates this from other proven legal MLMs?
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:14 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:

Hey welcome back!

...and you base all of that on precisely what?

(Haven't we been here before?! I'm experiencing BIG TIME Deja Vu here!) )

Again, what makes it a scam?
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 05-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Platinum Member

Well I have some questions of how much of 12-13 different ingredients you can get into a tiny fruit chew...

I would also question who 60 "chews" costs $45

They don't give any vitamin content info which is highly suspicious...

Looks massively overpriced to me - but hey - thats what shady MLMs (NOT ALL MLMS- just the shady ones) do.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Gold Member

This was another one where the CEO tried to keep his name out of the publicity until after the official launch, because of his history in the industry and the courts.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:17 PM

I'd still love to know what makes this company a scam.

The founders past record doesnt make it a scam..... supposedly overpriced products dont make it a scam as they may be considered good value by others.

So, original poster, what makes this company a scam?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Hey welcome back!

...and you base all of that on precisely what?

Again, what makes it a scam?
I'll quote myself to answer this question. Again, I offer this as a warning - conduct your own due diligence - your results may vary...

Quote:
Mark my words, the ONLY people that will make money in this venture are the ones that will benefit from the motivational sales tools (books, tapes, CDs, convention promoters, etc.). Those "business owners" who try to sell the product but end up spending all of their time RECRUITING will operate at a loss, but they won't see it because they'll have their eyes on the prize of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
Quote:
What do you mean by ''these businesses''? Are you referring to all MLMs?
What differentiates this from other proven legal MLMs?
The short answer to your question - Nothing. Nothing differentiates this from other "proven legal MLMs". AMWAY is a legal MLM. Show me one AMWAY millionaire that made his/her millions on product sales ONLY. Take away the so-called motivational sales tools - books, tapes, CDs, etc. and you'll have someone breaking even at best...

Old 05-26-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
I'll quote myself to answer this question. Again, I offer this as a warning - conduct your own due diligence - your results may vary...

The short answer to your question - Nothing. Nothing differentiates this from other "proven legal MLMs". AMWAY is a legal MLM. Show me one AMWAY millionaire that made his/her millions on product sales ONLY. Take away the so-called motivational sales tools - books, tapes, CDs, etc. and you'll have someone breaking even at best...

Can you prove that?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Can you prove that?
Better yet, can you disprove it?

In addition, if you ever were involved with Amway, you would already know that to be true. The REAL money is in the fleecing of downline. Keep selling them BS motivational garbage. That will make you rich.

AGAIN, look at what I'm saying - the only ones who really profit are the ones selling dreams - and selling the tools to reinforce those dreams - books, tapes, CDs, conventions. etc...

Last edited by wontgetfooledagain : 05-26-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Better yet, can you disprove it?

In addition, if you ever were involved with Amway, you would already know that to be true. The REAL money is in the fleecing of downline. Keep selling them BS motivational garbage. That will make you rich.

AGAIN, look at what I'm saying - the only ones who really profit are the ones selling dreams - and selling the tools to reinforce those dreams - books, tapes, CDs, conventions. etc...
I think the onus is on you to prove it... you made the statement, lets see you back it up (you cant obviously, so the statement is worthless)

And what about the many MLMs that dont have a tools business, do you consider them the same?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
I think the onus is on you to prove it... you made the statement, lets see you back it up (you cant obviously, so the statement is worthless)
Since you have gotten off topic (and I followed you into the ditch), I'll steer this back to where I originally intended.

My original statement of FACT is based on my own FIRST HAND info. I have seen with my own eyes many families that have been hurt by MLMs that peddle dreams to unsuspecting people that are searching for something - anything - to provide for their families.

Quote:
And what about the many MLMs that dont have a tools business, do you consider them the same?
I am not talking about MLMs that don't have a "tools" business. Again, I repeat myself. BEWARE - If this business turns out to be one that is PRIMARILY focused on recruitment and the subsequent marketing of "motivational business tools", then it is a SCAM and you WILL lose money. Period.

Dejavu... if you ever were involved with Amway, you would already know that to be true. The REAL money is in the fleecing of downline. Keep selling them BS motivational garbage. That will make you rich.

Last edited by wontgetfooledagain : 05-26-2009 at 03:29 PM.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Since you have gotten off topic (and I followed you into the ditch), I'll steer this back to where I originally intended.

My original statement of FACT is based on my own FIRST HAND info. I have seen with my own eyes many families that have been hurt by MLMs that peddle dreams to unsuspecting people that are searching for something - anything - to provide for their families.

I am not talking about MLMs that don't have a "tools" business. Again, I repeat myself. BEWARE - If this business turns out to be one that is PRIMARILY focused on recruitment and the subsequent marketing of "motivational business tools", then it is a SCAM and you WILL lose money. Period.
I have seen people fail in non-MLM businesses, does that make those businesses scams too, in your eyes?

Or maybe in the majority of cases, its because those people dont do the necessary work, or do nothing.

Do you have any evidence that Chews4Health has a tools business?
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2009, 03:38 PM

This website is called SCAM.com for a reason.

People post warnings here about potential scams. That is what I'm doing. There are many less than honorable individuals out there that are all too willing to part you from your hard earned money. I only call it like I see it.

Are you somehow connected to Chews4Health? Do you have a financial stake in Chews4Health?

I have nothing to gain or lose from this. I'm posting this as a reminder to anyone that reads this: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Use some common sense folks!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
This website is called SCAM.com for a reason.

People post warnings here about potential scams. That is what I'm doing. There are many less than honorable individuals out there that are all too willing to part you from your hard earned money. I only call it like I see it.

Are you somehow connected to Chews4Health? Do you have a financial stake in Chews4Health?

I have nothing to gain or lose from this. I'm posting this as a reminder to anyone that reads this: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Use some common sense folks!
Thats fine.... but at least post scams on here.... not just any old company you feel like posting about.

All I'm asking for is some evidence for this company being a scam.... so far you've shown none!

And no.... I have nothing whatsoever to do with Chews4Health.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2009, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I have seen people fail in non-MLM businesses, does that make those businesses scams too, in your eyes?
Common diversionary tactic. I'm not going to repeat my initial assertion again. Anyone reading this thread already knows what I'm talking about has nothing to do with what you are saying here.

Quote:
Do you have any evidence that Chews4Health has a tools business?
You seem very familiar with the tools business. Did you notice my use of the word "IF"? As in, "If this business..." For those of you with an open mind, you'll see that I have merely pointed out that you should apply some simple, no nonsense, BS detection when considering ANY "opportunity".

SCAM.com

Where people come to point out SCAMs, not defend them...