report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Newbie Member

Eric Bechtold

ranger400 here.

If youve been around awhile, you've heard about E.B.Promotions.
I have sent eric $500 dollars.
He has since cut me loose.
I probly wont get my $500 back.
I filed a complaint with the FTC.
If eric has burned anyone, dont just lay over.
Go to the FTC and file a complaint.
WWW.ftc.com
It only takes a moment, when we stand united, we stand a much better chance. God bless, SCAM.COM

Old 07-04-2009, 11:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Eric Bechtold

What did you give him 500 for? what was the promise you'd receive? your obviously not the 1st person who did this! I heard from my neighbor that she and her husband, senior citizens, very senior did the same thing with 3500 more than once and told for that much its all done for you so its beens a year or so and they still have not seen a thin dime still getting post cards from him telling them they will discover the same secret he did to get rich just join this program . He should be ASHAMED of himself they lost huge amounts of money with this one person in the HOPE of somehow bringing in more money to help pay for his wifes , well that is more info then they wanted me to post. What did you give him 500 for details if you want to inform others

Old 07-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger400 View Post

ranger400 here.

If youve been around awhile, you've heard about E.B.Promotions.
I have sent eric $500 dollars.
He has since cut me loose.
I probly wont get my $500 back.
I filed a complaint with the FTC.
If eric has burned anyone, dont just lay over.
Go to the FTC and file a complaint.
WWW.ftc.com
It only takes a moment, when we stand united, we stand a much better chance. God bless, SCAM.COM
No disrespect but why would you send him $500? I am curious on what made you do this?

Old 12-17-2009, 03:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've been scammed by this Eric Bechtold, a true creep he is I don't know how he can live with himself or even sleep at night.

I figure sooner or later he'll be taken outby someone he scams.

I'm a non-violent person but if I could give him anything other than the advice to stop and give back to those he took from. It would be a fist to the balls and hopefully it would prevent him from creating another monster like himself. Its good that people are getting togeather like this in regards, hopefully it will put an end to the ruthless A**hole.

Old 01-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Bechtold promises big but delivers little. He finds what appear to be good internet MLM opportunities of which he becomes a downline member. For fairly hefty fees like $1,000 to $1,500 he promises to do a lot of marketing to get you people in your downline - but only after you have spent money to become an MLM affiliate in his downline. He also charges a $59 monthly fee ( Auto charge to your credit card) to remain in his marketing "Society" and get all of his services. He does do a lot of marketing for you for the MLM you sign up for mostly through postcards and magazine ads. He provides back office databases, alerts when someone is attached to you, and online access to the prospect's info. The MLMs he markets are quite legitimate with good and legitimate products but are typically expensive to join and would fall in the high end area of MLM opportunities. You can join them directly without going through Bechtold. Like all MLMs you have to spend a lot more time and money with or without Bechtold's services than he would like you to believe. My impression is that he lies quite a bit and admits to using very deceptive marketing tactics that he claims are necessary to attract people. I was unsuccessful as a pretty passive participant waiting for Bechtold to deliver on his promises. I would recommend avoiding him unless you are prepared to spend a lot of money and focus on MLM as your full time job. And then it is a crap shoot as to whether you can make money at it.