report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2010, 07:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Who is Bill Bartmann?

Well said Investor123.

I was only speaking fresh and first placement credit cards, private label and varied aged portfolio's are different. But you are correct, it is all in making the correct purchase, for the right price and placing it with someone that has an excellent collection strategy but as they say the best layed plans of mice and men...

The industry average (stats) don't change with who you speak with hence the term industry average but collection philosophies changes greatly.

The most important piece(s) of information you will need to know is; what is the average price currently and I believe Bill is building a data base of this information (from his and his students experience) and what is the average collection (liquidation) in the industry, that will aid you in making a profitable bid and enable your due diligence process.

Obviously there are many other variables that come into play as well. I would start with a book from the ACA "Due diligence guidelines".

Not sure which industry association Bill is associated with that works with him but I would recommend the DBA international and the ACA international the 2 largest associations that support debt buyers and collectors.

Best of luck in the industry, please reach out if you would like to discuss further.
CS

Old 08-02-2010, 07:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

the question is...has anyone here made money using the bill b system? stats plz....just trying to find someone who has actually made a living at this. it's really odd. i have canvased the web and found nothing...

Old 08-02-2010, 09:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

dint think so...

Old 09-13-2010, 05:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello all,
I recently found Bill and his Seminars. I knew nothing about the 5 day upsell during the two day but thank God I found out before hand. I'm the indivudual he markets too who has no credit and no money just a buring desire to be more than what I am today. It would take great sacrifice just to get the money for the 2 day let alone the 5. Now that you feel sorry for me I'll ask my question, is it worth it from a financial gain perspective, does anyone know via success stories or stats. I don't have to luxury to be wrong on this one or to use a more descriptive word scammed. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking for a gaurantee just a lil more concrete evidence...Thanks!

Old 09-20-2010, 09:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Any updates on this? I, too, would like to hear if any students of Bill's methods have been successful. I am in the middle of reading "Bailout Riches" and want to hear the positives and negatives of earning money Bill's way.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:28 AM
Newbie Member

For those of you who are doing your due diligence on Bill Bartmann and want to know his story. This link has a lot of info that you can then research and verify. Make sure you watch the 20 minute story about CFS on this page as well. Then you can decide for yourself whether you can catch his vision or not.

http://www.nextbanktofail.com/BillsStory.aspx

Old 09-29-2010, 07:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

You know I was not even going to waste my time responding to this but ego has kicked in and I feel like calling out some loosers. This is the 5th name I have researched someone or a program and come across this forum for answers with no luck. This board is filled with people who have time to post up thousands of hate posts and I assume have no time to make money. Look at everyone of these senior members over 90% hate all these successful people and programs. That should tell you a few things about them, one they are broke because they have all this time to come tear these people down and two it proves that they have never tried any of them or if they did they gave up before they started.

You know what I used to do? I sold door to door in residential and business, and EVERYONE told me no you cant make money with that, its a joke no one does that. But guess what I did it and made money doing it, it is still a cornerstone of my business today. Someone could sell dog poop if they really dedicated themselves to it. So I have a strong dislike for trolls who just jump on a topic they know nothing about and dog it out of jealously of the person or products success.

Debt consolidation is one of the highest paid keywords besides pharm. keywords so don't you think there is money to be made? Yes there is, advertisers would not spend upwards of $26 per click if it was a "scam". It requires work you know 4 letter word starts with "W". I must say this is the last time I come to this forum for answers because it just annoys me and stinks of jealousy.

To all those motivated to change your life for the better keep it up, and to the rest well enjoy being broke throwing daily pity parties.

<--End Rant-->

Old 10-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Judgment Broker

I read his book, the problem is buying debts. Most debt brokers with debts you can buy for 1-3 cents on the dollar want you to have a net worth of a million and spend at least 100K on a porfolio. Sigh

Old 10-14-2010, 11:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Who is Bill Bartmann? HE"S A SEMINAR JUNKIE!

Guys, if it doesn't pass the sniff test, then move on! I've listened to Bill Bartmann and Dave Stech teleseminars. I've read this entire thread. I've researched debt collections; very profitable indeed, for the pros, and a lot of work.

HERE'S MY CONCLUSION: NO ONE HAS PROVIDED COLD HARD SUCCESS NUMBERS TO BARTMANN'S STUDENTS' SUCCESS AT ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE!

Bill Bartmann is nothing more than a washed up CEO now doing the "VERY PROFITABLE" seminar circuit (Highest paid industry in the US! Check it out!). The seminar whores lure you into a freebie one first, then a $500 to $3000 one next, then a $5000 to $10,000 one after that. All along the way upselling you to the next level, while also selling you more "TOOLS" in order to work the business they're trying to sell you. These seminar circuit pros know the magic formula, and it works!

What happened to DanOk9? He seems to have disappeared off this thread! Have you noticed that every time someone requested HARD FACTS, Danok9 sent them "PRIVATE" emails. Isn't that alone suspicious to anyone else? HELLO?!?

My investment advise: Don't become another Seminar Junkie. Start accumulating a long term portfolio of Real Estate while it's on SALE at historically low interest rates! By the time you retire, you will have completely PAID OFF YOUR HOMES, that cash flow without doing anything else...ever! The wealthy people in this world achieved success through real estate. You can too!

Best of Luck to everyone in your endeavors!

Old 10-19-2010, 12:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeguy23 View Post
Has anyone been to Bill Bartmann seminars? I am just wondering if it is legit. He is a self made billionaire that charges $2995 for 2 days seminars and 5day seminars for $10,000, Is it worth that kind of money?
Yes - I attended both several months ago. Is it worth it? Depends if you act on it. Most seminar attendees never do anything. Yes it is worth it to me becasue I am following the plan exactly. It is the most exciting venture I have ever been involved with. Frankly I hope no one esle comes on board.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Who is Bill Bartmann? HE"S A SEMINAR JUNKIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymogul View Post

Guys, if it doesn't pass the sniff test, then move on! I've listened to Bill Bartmann and Dave Stech teleseminars. I've read this entire thread. I've researched debt collections; very profitable indeed, for the pros, and a lot of work.

HERE'S MY CONCLUSION: NO ONE HAS PROVIDED COLD HARD SUCCESS NUMBERS TO BARTMANN'S STUDENTS' SUCCESS AT ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE!

Bill Bartmann is nothing more than a washed up CEO now doing the "VERY PROFITABLE" seminar circuit (Highest paid industry in the US! Check it out!). The seminar whores lure you into a freebie one first, then a $500 to $3000 one next, then a $5000 to $10,000 one after that. All along the way upselling you to the next level, while also selling you more "TOOLS" in order to work the business they're trying to sell you. These seminar circuit pros know the magic formula, and it works!

What happened to DanOk9? He seems to have disappeared off this thread! Have you noticed that every time someone requested HARD FACTS, Danok9 sent them "PRIVATE" emails. Isn't that alone suspicious to anyone else? HELLO?!?

My investment advise: Don't become another Seminar Junkie. Start accumulating a long term portfolio of Real Estate while it's on SALE at historically low interest rates! By the time you retire, you will have completely PAID OFF YOUR HOMES, that cash flow without doing anything else...ever! The wealthy people in this world achieved success through real estate. You can too!

Best of Luck to everyone in your endeavors!
Spoken like a true Realtor. You are complete off base and frankly you have no idea what you are talking about. Bartmann is as sincere and dynamic as they come.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:14 AM
I am new at Scam.com

All this is interesting, BUT has anyone ever really spoken to anyone who has partnered with Mr. Bartmann and really made money and can prove they did?

Old 11-21-2010, 05:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Man, don't you all know that DanOK-9 & a couple more is Bill Bartmann?

Last edited by Bisket : 11-21-2010 at 05:08 PM.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have lots of money to invest as of today and have read his book twice and want to get into it. Is there any numbers anyone can give me out there as to what size portfolio they bought, what they bought it for and revenue generated. Also how long have you been collecting? Are there a lot of good deals out there ?

Old 12-07-2010, 06:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Very interesting thread so far.......WOW
I can't believe there is not more content in some of these posts as to the incredible returns investors are getting on these "toxic" assets!
Mike R

Old 01-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeguy23 View Post
Has anyone been to Bill Bartmann seminars? I am just wondering if it is legit. He is a self made billionaire that charges $2995 for 2 days seminars and 5day seminars for $10,000, Is it worth that kind of money?
Well to date, we have lost over 50K you tell me???? Not only do they charge for the so-called seminars, if you want to play it will cost you 1500 per month - or your out!!!!!! STAY AWAY

Old 01-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gums123 View Post
I have lots of money to invest as of today and have read his book twice and want to get into it. Is there any numbers anyone can give me out there as to what size portfolio they bought, what they bought it for and revenue generated. Also how long have you been collecting? Are there a lot of good deals out there ?
We purchased a 20K portfolio but could only do it because we were involved with his "Support System" which costs 1500 per month ----
All the numbers that we recieved duing the courses are not realistic -
Wish there were a "class action" suit we would join - it's a total SCAM - have spoken to several others who joined and they did not recover any where near what they spent... VERY SAD - AND GET THIS - the collection agencies feel that the Portfolio we purchased with the guidance of the Support S'ystem - is JUNK ----
and we can't get into Bill's newly formed collection agency - he charges 35% on the collections which is fine but will not take us unless we pay 1500 per month......
PLEASE RE-THINK THIS - but if you have a lot of money - it would be a great program. If we could purchase 4 - 5 portfolios (20K or more each) then it's good.....
Not for the little guy like us. Losing over 50K in a year and a half if just too much for us
Sorry

Old 01-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgmentbuy View Post
I read his book, the problem is buying debts. Most debt brokers with debts you can buy for 1-3 cents on the dollar want you to have a net worth of a million and spend at least 100K on a porfolio. Sigh
NOT TRUE - NOT TRUE
I HAVE PROOF!!!!!!
don't do it - so far we have lost over 50k WITH BILL BARTMAN'S PROGRAM