report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-11-2006, 11:35 PM
webmaster@msatol-km.com webmaster@msatol-km.com is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 40
Bizbuzz Scam?

:confused: Hello,

I was contacted by a family friend and I was asked about joining bizbuzz.com

I looked into the company and I don’t like what I see.

Here are some web sites, and a letter I sent my friend. I will telling you up font, that not all of my views maybe correct. This “hole” thing makes my head spin, and I am looking for help. I just would like to know if you feel the same way I do.

Warmly,
Brad

--------

Hello,

I was unable to take in the business call.

Both companies have past business calls that you can listened to on their web sites, so I was able to listen to a call dated March 9, 2006 and a 3 mins quick call from an 1-800 number.

After listening to about 20 mins of the 45 minute call, I was starting to understand why you are so excited about this opportunity. I started digging more into the companies, and while reading over the web site’s a few “Red Flag’s” appeared in my mind.

I also found some past information about Bizbuzz, back in Jan, 06 they said they are going to add no more then a 1000 people per day into their pay plan from their sister companies, and people wanting to take part in this, must be at Silver or higher. (This sounds like a spin on the Nigerian e-mail scam where you have to move now or you miss out on the opportunity. This is done so you make a quick decision and not check things out properly.)

I don’t know if you have taken the time to view the web site or viewed the pay plan on paper, but as far as I can tell this is not a real mlm, and would be classified as a Pyramid scheme in Canada, and I am sure it would have the same label in the USA.

Again, I am not an mlm lawyer, and may have misunderstood the rules and the pay plan.

As for the products, I find them un-sell-able. But that does not seem to be a problem, since you do not need to be selling products to make money with these companies, which was “Red Flag” number 1. The second “Red Flag” is the fact you have to buy into the next level, not with your own money, but with your commission checks.

As I understand both of these are not illegal.

As for all the companies that they claim advertise on the Golf Game, I don’t believe is accurate. The people that own the game also run another company call MVP Network, which runs it own opportunity for selling and you make money off of getting people to advertise on the game.

As of right now, I count four companies all making money off of this one game. The people that own the game also run another company called eGolfInternational, and you guessed it, another way of making money of this game.

They also have a web site called weeklytournament.com and you can buy tickets to play the Weekly online Golf Tournament. $90 for five tickets or chances to win the $10,000 prize.

Brad

Online opportunities run by the MVP Network Group (www.mvpnetwork.com)

Links and opportunities for the Golf game opportunity:
http://www.countryclubpro.com/
http://www.thecountryclub.us/
http://www.themvpnetwork.com/index.cfm?userid=Golfrus
http://www.goldenfairwayfx.com/main/main.asp
http://www.egolfinternational.com/index.cfm
http://www.egolf-fundraiser.com/
http://egolfadvertising.com/
http://egolffundraiser.com/
http://www.goldenfairwaybiz.com/
http://goldenfairway.com/
http://www.golfgamesonline.com/

Online Marketing Tools Opportunity:
http://ww.bizbuzz.ws/

Web site and E-Commerce Opportunity:
http://www.onlineexchange.com
http://www.10pagead.com/

Online Album Opportunity:
http://lifestoriesassociates.com/
http://seeouralbum.com/

Stock Opportunity:
http://hotstockpro.com/index.cfm
http://www.idayoindicator.com/index.cfm

Websites used, but are no longer in use:
http://www.theonline500.com/
http://www.onlineexchange.nu
http://www.thisexit.to


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 04-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Kool-Aid
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster@msatol-km.com
:confused: Hello,

I was contacted by a family friend and I was asked about joining bizbuzz.com

I looked into the company and I don’t like what I see.

Here are some web sites, and a letter I sent my friend. I will telling you up font, that not all of my views maybe correct. This “hole” thing makes my head spin, and I am looking for help. I just would like to know if you feel the same way I do.

Warmly,
Brad

--------

Hello,

I was unable to take in the business call.

Both companies have past business calls that you can listened to on their web sites, so I was able to listen to a call dated March 9, 2006 and a 3 mins quick call from an 1-800 number.

After listening to about 20 mins of the 45 minute call, I was starting to understand why you are so excited about this opportunity. I started digging more into the companies, and while reading over the web site’s a few “Red Flag’s” appeared in my mind.

I also found some past information about Bizbuzz, back in Jan, 06 they said they are going to add no more then a 1000 people per day into their pay plan from their sister companies, and people wanting to take part in this, must be at Silver or higher. (This sounds like a spin on the Nigerian e-mail scam where you have to move now or you miss out on the opportunity. This is done so you make a quick decision and not check things out properly.)

I don’t know if you have taken the time to view the web site or viewed the pay plan on paper, but as far as I can tell this is not a real mlm, and would be classified as a Pyramid scheme in Canada, and I am sure it would have the same label in the USA.

Again, I am not an mlm lawyer, and may have misunderstood the rules and the pay plan.

As for the products, I find them un-sell-able. But that does not seem to be a problem, since you do not need to be selling products to make money with these companies, which was “Red Flag” number 1. The second “Red Flag” is the fact you have to buy into the next level, not with your own money, but with your commission checks.

As I understand both of these are not illegal.

As for all the companies that they claim advertise on the Golf Game, I don’t believe is accurate. The people that own the game also run another company call MVP Network, which runs it own opportunity for selling and you make money off of getting people to advertise on the game.

As of right now, I count four companies all making money off of this one game. The people that own the game also run another company called eGolfInternational, and you guessed it, another way of making money of this game.

They also have a web site called weeklytournament.com and you can buy tickets to play the Weekly online Golf Tournament. $90 for five tickets or chances to win the $10,000 prize.

Brad

Online opportunities run by the MVP Network Group (www.mvpnetwork.com)

Links and opportunities for the Golf game opportunity:
http://www.countryclubpro.com/
http://www.thecountryclub.us/
http://www.themvpnetwork.com/index.cfm?userid=Golfrus
http://www.goldenfairwayfx.com/main/main.asp
http://www.egolfinternational.com/index.cfm
http://www.egolf-fundraiser.com/
http://egolfadvertising.com/
http://egolffundraiser.com/
http://www.goldenfairwaybiz.com/
http://goldenfairway.com/
http://www.golfgamesonline.com/

Online Marketing Tools Opportunity:
http://ww.bizbuzz.ws/

Web site and E-Commerce Opportunity:
http://www.onlineexchange.com
http://www.10pagead.com/

Online Album Opportunity:
http://lifestoriesassociates.com/
http://seeouralbum.com/

Stock Opportunity:
http://hotstockpro.com/index.cfm
http://www.idayoindicator.com/index.cfm

Websites used, but are no longer in use:
http://www.theonline500.com/
http://www.onlineexchange.nu
http://www.thisexit.to

I also got the "hurry, hurry, step right up" offer. Never really looked into the whole thing. Was not impressed with the hype about big money with no real talk of products & services recruiting technique.

Just remember that "No" is many times the appropriate answer to give to the recruiter.

OH-YEAH!!



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 04-12-2006, 12:42 AM
buzzirk buzzirk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Social Breakout villa
Posts: 115
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Bizbuzz and mvpnetwork are 2 different bizzez.Bizbuzz is bizbuzz.Now bizbuzz is not multi-level.Bizbuzz is no scam ,it is the best lead generation tools in one spot.. you can join free or pay a ontime upgrade. more later buzz

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 04-13-2006, 05:14 PM
buzzirk buzzirk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Social Breakout villa
Posts: 115
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Go to site of bizbuzz and read how bizbuzz works,it should not make your head spin.. just read.YOU can join free and read some more.IF YOU READ bizbuzz and STILL DONT UNDERSTAND ,pm me for my phone number and i will gladly explain, the pay plan,tools,training,bizbuzz productions,buzzirk mobile,pixadpays,countryclubpro,promote2all,speedy wallet,buzzirk isp,buzzirk success2u buzz

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 04-15-2006, 11:33 PM
webmaster@msatol-km.com webmaster@msatol-km.com is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 40
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Bizbuzz is part of a group of companies owned by MVP. Bizbuzz is nothing more then the tools for building TCC, both are money games. Don't fool yourself. Bizbuzz may have past as a real company, but since they joined pay plans with TCC, which is also owned by MVP they fail to a classed as a real opportunity/tools or company. The Bizbuzz products suck, it is a big joke. Much of my first post has nothing to do with bizbuzz. Without the joined pay plan, bizbuzz is nothing.

Many money games need to join together to keep new money coming in. Bizbuzz must have been slowing down, so the company joins them with another.

That way, people that join Bizbuzz take part in the TCC, and the people in TCC will take part in the Bizbuzz money game, and maybe bring in new people. Which all brings in new money.

If you are a bizbuzz distributor, and are not taking part in the joined pay plan, you may be the only one, that is active.

Let me give you a Checklist, for the information I have on the TCC opportunity, which joined pay plans with bizbuzz, which are all owned by the same company.

If my information is wrong please correct it in detail.
As in my first post, my information maybe wrong, I am very open to the idea.
-----
Is the product proprietary to the company, and available only through its distributors?

Answer is yes and no. MVP has more then "ONE" company with an opportunity with the Golf game as a product. So, only MVP Distributors can sell the game, but they have more then "ONE" company doing it.

Can you participate in the company's program without having to make any investment other than purchasing a sales kit or demonstration materials sold at company cost?

Answer is yes and no, unless you only want to stay on the first level. You can not participate in the program without an investment.

Can you become a distributor or sales representative without having to fulfill a minimum up-front purchase or inventory requirement? Does the company's compensation plan discourage inventory loading?

Answer is yes and no, other then the first level, you need to purchase products to move up, not sell them. So, the plan does not discourage inventory loading.

Are sales commissions paid only on actual products or services sold through distributors in the network to the end-user or consumer? (This means that products don't end up in basements and closets. They are used, because they have genuine value.) Does the compensation plan avoid paying commissions or bonuses for the mere act of sponsoring or recruiting? (If it pays headhunting fees, it is illegal.)

Answer is just no.

Will the company buy back inventory and sales kit materials from distributors who cancel their participation in the program, as long as these items are in resalable condition? (This policy is required in states that have adopted multilevel distribution statutes.)

I don't have an answer for this one, I am hoping you do.

Is there an emphasis on actual retail sales to end-consumers? Can the company demonstrate efforts to market products to the consumer? Do the company's distributors have ongoing retailing requirements to qualify for commissions? What is a "retail sale?" The industry and many MLM statutes include both sales to nonparticipants and purchases in reasonable amounts for personal use by distributors. Some regulatory groups, including the FTC, have historically rejected personal use as a legitimate retail sale.

Answer is no. MVP has no retailing requirements to qualify for commissions.

Are distributors in the company required to actively participate in the development and management of their networks? (Many of the MLM statutes require that distributors perform bona fide, supervisory, distributing, selling, or soliciting functions in moving product to the ultimate consumer.)

Answer is yes and no. Other then soliciting distributors to get bonuses for the mere act of sponsoring or recruiting, I would have to say no. But again, I am unsure and hope you have an answer.

Do the company's literature and training materials scrupulously avoid claims of income potential that is promises of specific income levels other than demonstrations of verifiable income levels within its program? (The Federal Trade Commission, attorneys general, and postal inspectors all have their eyes on the matter of earnings representations. The acceptable approach emerging is that there should be no earnings representations unless they are based on a verifiable track record of the average earnings of distributors. For instance, a company should have statistics to show the percentage of active distributors and the average earnings of active distributors.)

Answer is no.

Does the company offer its independent distributors solid training opportunities in sales and recruitment? Are different levels of training offered to match the increasing levels of experience and responsibilities of distributors?

I don't have an answer for this one, I am hoping you do.

This is a good checklist with respect to legitimacy vs. pyramid, but it is just a checklist. Again, how can MVP do things other "real" mlm companies can't?


Last edited by webmaster@msatol-km.com : 04-15-2006 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 04-15-2006, 11:46 PM
webmaster@msatol-km.com webmaster@msatol-km.com is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 40
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

"Please note change in this post"
I noticed an error, which needs to be corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster@msatol-km.com
:confused: Hello,

I was contacted by a family friend and I was asked about joining bizbuzz.com

I looked into the company and I don’t like what I see.

Here are some web sites, and a letter I sent my friend. I will telling you up font, that not all of my views maybe correct. This “hole” thing makes my head spin, and I am looking for help. I just would like to know if you feel the same way I do.

Warmly,
Brad

--------

Hello,

I was unable to take in the business call.

Both companies have past business calls that you can listened to on their web sites, so I was able to listen to a call dated March 9, 2006 and a 3 mins quick call from an 1-800 number.

After listening to about 20 mins of the 45 minute call, I was starting to understand why you are so excited about this opportunity. I started digging more into the companies, and while reading over the web site’s a few “Red Flag’s” appeared in my mind.

I also found some past information about Bizbuzz, back in Jan, 06 they said they are going to add no more then a 1000 people per day into their pay plan from their sister companies, and people wanting to take part in this, must be at Silver or higher. (This sounds like a spin on the Nigerian e-mail scam where you have to move now or you miss out on the opportunity. This is done so you make a quick decision and not check things out properly.)

I don’t know if you have taken the time to view the web site or viewed the pay plan on paper, but as far as I can tell this is not a real mlm, and would be classified as a Pyramid scheme in Canada, and I am sure it would have the same label in the USA.

Again, I am not an mlm lawyer, and may have misunderstood the rules and the pay plan.

As for the products, I find them un-sell-able. But that does not seem to be a problem, since you do not need to be selling products to make money with these companies, which was “Red Flag” number 1. The second “Red Flag” is the fact you have to buy into the next level, not with your own money, but with your commission checks.

As I understand both of these are not illegal.
Should read "As I understand both of these are illegal. "

As for all the companies that they claim advertise on the Golf Game, I don’t believe is accurate. The people that own the game also run another company call MVP Network, which runs it own opportunity for selling and you make money off of getting people to advertise on the game.

As of right now, I count four companies all making money off of this one game. The people that own the game also run another company called eGolfInternational, and you guessed it, another way of making money of this game.

They also have a web site called weeklytournament.com and you can buy tickets to play the Weekly online Golf Tournament. $90 for five tickets or chances to win the $10,000 prize.

Brad

Online opportunities run by the MVP Network Group (www.mvpnetwork.com)

Links and opportunities for the Golf game opportunity:
http://www.countryclubpro.com/
http://www.thecountryclub.us/
http://www.themvpnetwork.com/index.cfm?userid=Golfrus
http://www.goldenfairwayfx.com/main/main.asp
http://www.egolfinternational.com/index.cfm
http://www.egolf-fundraiser.com/
http://egolfadvertising.com/
http://egolffundraiser.com/
http://www.goldenfairwaybiz.com/
http://goldenfairway.com/
http://www.golfgamesonline.com/

Online Marketing Tools Opportunity:
http://ww.bizbuzz.ws/

Web site and E-Commerce Opportunity:
http://www.onlineexchange.com
http://www.10pagead.com/

Online Album Opportunity:
http://lifestoriesassociates.com/
http://seeouralbum.com/

Stock Opportunity:
http://hotstockpro.com/index.cfm
http://www.idayoindicator.com/index.cfm

Websites used, but are no longer in use:
http://www.theonline500.com/
http://www.onlineexchange.nu
http://www.thisexit.to

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 04-16-2006, 12:21 AM
rumplemeister rumplemeister is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Good stuff Webmaster... that shed some light on the opportunity, or lack thereof, which is the country club. I heard about this a couple months ago from the same person that tried to get me into a gifting program called the power of people network however I don't join gifting programs so he thought I might hop on the country club because it is technically mlm. I thought it looked good but was a bit confusing as to how it actually worked and they were able to pay out 101%, which has never been done before in network marketing. So because of this reason I took the wait and see approach to play it safe, although it's only $200 I thought I should do my due diligence first. Well after several weeks gone by I ran into someone in my neck of the woods that was already involved with the country club, he gave me a copy of the game and it is a quality product but I dont see how the demand for the game is going to exceed the huge supply that all the distributors will be receiving when they upgrade to the higher levels of the program. The country club also just added something called the eagle's club which has a top payout of half a million but the way it was explained to me left me wondering why anyone would take the gamble that everyone else is going to roll up their bonuses as well, this seemingly could take years to materialize. I did however hear that someone was able to cycle through the seven levels in one month to get the $218,700 payout, and if that doesn't pique your curiosity I don't know what will.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 04-16-2006, 12:39 AM
buzzirk buzzirk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Social Breakout villa
Posts: 115
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumplemeister
Good stuff Webmaster... that shed some light on the opportunity, or lack thereof, which is the country club. I heard about this a couple months ago from the same person that tried to get me into a gifting program called the power of people network however I don't join gifting programs so he thought I might hop on the country club because it is technically mlm. I thought it looked good but was a bit confusing as to how it actually worked and they were able to pay out 101%, which has never been done before in network marketing. So because of this reason I took the wait and see approach to play it safe, although it's only $200 I thought I should do my due diligence first. Well after several weeks gone by I ran into someone in my neck of the woods that was already involved with the country club, he gave me a copy of the game and it is a quality product but I dont see how the demand for the game is going to exceed the huge supply that all the distributors will be receiving when they upgrade to the higher levels of the program. The country club also just added something called the eagle's club which has a top payout of half a million but the way it was explained to me left me wondering why anyone would take the gamble that everyone else is going to roll up their bonuses as well, this seemingly could take years to materialize. I did however hear that someone was able to cycle through the seven levels in one month to get the $218,700 payout, and if that doesn't pique your curiosity I don't know what will.
now ,Again bizbuzz is not the country club,How can I explain this to webmaster.WEBMASTER,please show me better tools than promote2all and bizbuzz productions and the isp buzzirk for marketers .BUZZ 919 274 1628 P.S HOW MANY TOOLS HAVE YOU USED FROM BIZBUZZ ?

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 04-17-2006, 06:59 PM
buzzirk buzzirk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Social Breakout villa
Posts: 115
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

hOW MANY tools have you used,im very interested in you answer Brad, success2u buzz 919 274 1628

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 04-18-2006, 07:15 AM
wazzaa wazzaa is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 484
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

I have a friend involved in the MVP e-golf mln / scam.

It is in many ways a perfect money drain, you pay to join $2500 I think, you pay $9 a day to stay in and waste another $270 a month. Plus then pay for leads and this buzz stuff on top.

They tell you can make money from selling the game... I find that hard to believe, he (my friend) has to give his CD away and after a looking at it I would say the game is 5 years out of data. After playing tiger woods golf this is a real step back in time. He has done the normal mlm thing and giving them to all his family, friends and workmates. Obviously no one is interested in it.

You make money for selling balls to players if you can find any...but there is some catch I cant remember to that to.

You can make money selling advertising space on your game, with what google ads? lol

And of course you can recruit your downline and get a cut.

He has after several months spending $000 of dollars on "marketing" sold one. If you ask me the one sold was a inside job of MVP people..just to keep him spending the cash on the $9 and the other stuff, the commissions one sale does cover the costs.

I think they might have reworked the whole thing recently so some of this might be out of date.

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 04-18-2006, 07:25 AM
wazzaa wazzaa is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 484
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Oh and the whole work from home thing... he spends 3-4hrs a night everynight for the last 6 months(they told he just has to work harder to make it) tring to make money on this and as a results he wife is leaving him. You have to sell a lot of golf balls to pay for 1/2 a house and support kids.

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 04-18-2006, 05:26 PM
buzzirk buzzirk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Social Breakout villa
Posts: 115
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzaa
Oh and the whole work from home thing... he spends 3-4hrs a night everynight for the last 6 months(they told he just has to work harder to make it) tring to make money on this and as a results he wife is leaving him. You have to sell a lot of golf balls to pay for 1/2 a house and support kids.
BIZBUZZ IS BIZBUZZ,now i am interested did your friend join bizbuzZ? WHEN? SUCCESS2U BUZZ p.s bizbuzz is bizbuzz .

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 04-19-2006, 06:02 PM
How Come? How Come? is offline
Unpaid Daydreamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Spot-on-the-map
Posts: 64
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

I am going to break my silence from my last post ("the morals of MLM") and tell you I am involved witht the whole Country Club/Bizbuzz opportunity. I'll try and answer some of the above.

"I also found some past information about Bizbuzz, back in Jan, 06 they said they are going to add no more then a 1000 people per day into their pay plan from their sister companies, and people wanting to take part in this, must be at Silver or higher. (This sounds like a spin on the Nigerian e-mail scam where you have to move now or you miss out on the opportunity. This is done so you make a quick decision and not check things out properly.)"

I do not understand why they are only adding a 1000 people a day. They said because their systems or volume of employees are only big enough to make that kind of transfer. To answer the latter portion, members of the regular Country Club either need to stay put or move into the Country Club Biz (a mix of The Country club and Bizbuzz) while losing their status in the regular. You cannot occupy memberships in both. It all depends upon your status level in the initial Country Club. If you have a strong downline or whatever, you may wanna stay put; but if you do not have a strong following, you may wanna pack up and move to the CC Biz.

"I don’t know if you have taken the time to view the web site or viewed the pay plan on paper, but as far as I can tell this is not a real mlm, and would be classified as a Pyramid scheme in Canada, and I am sure it would have the same label in the USA."

That was my issue from my previous topic. I have all these games they send me because of my monthly membership fee, but members are not really making money on the games as opposed to the downline membership dues.

"As for the products, I find them un-sell-able. But that does not seem to be a problem, since you do not need to be selling products to make money with these companies, which was “Red Flag” number 1. The second “Red Flag” is the fact you have to buy into the next level, not with your own money, but with your commission checks."

It isn't I disagree with you, but someone explain Red Flag number 2 to me about the commission checks?

Looking back, the key is the company has pledge their video games are four year up on the competition in terms of technical advancement. I find it interesting though if they were that competitive, why not create their own game system that competes with XBox, etc. Instead, the games are PC playable only, and there doesn't seem to be hardly any emphasis on selling the product directly other than the games that are sent to you as a part of the montly membership fee. The member can sell them for $10 a piece or give them away, which is really just promoting bringing people into your downline. The company is in essence giving the product to its members to sell or do whatever with, but it isn't selling them directly to the consumer.

"As for all the companies that they claim advertise on the Golf Game, I don’t believe is accurate. The people that own the game also run another company call MVP Network, which runs it own opportunity for selling and you make money off of getting people to advertise on the game."

That's a good point. I never thought about that. They've never really backed up anything in writing that says 40 or 50 Fortune 500 companies have provided a total of $100 million dollars in advertising revenue.

"As of right now, I count four companies all making money off of this one game. The people that own the game also run another company called eGolfInternational, and you guessed it, another way of making money of this game.

They also have a web site called weeklytournament.com and you can buy tickets to play the Weekly online Golf Tournament. $90 for five tickets or chances to win the $10,000 prize."

There is another interesting marketing aspect I hadn't thought of till now. The Country Club, etc., have never really talked much about WHO they are marketing this game to, namely kids who play video games. I mean they are marketing to all kinds of adults in the business, but adults are generally not into games. Kids are. Nobody is going to pay an absorbant cost to win a grand prize.

"Well after several weeks gone by I ran into someone in my neck of the woods that was already involved with the country club, he gave me a copy of the game and it is a quality product but I dont see how the demand for the game is going to exceed the huge supply that all the distributors will be receiving when they upgrade to the higher levels of the program. The country club also just added something called the eagle's club which has a top payout of half a million but the way it was explained to me left me wondering why anyone would take the gamble that everyone else is going to roll up their bonuses as well, this seemingly could take years to materialize. I did however hear that someone was able to cycle through the seven levels in one month to get the $218,700 payout, and if that doesn't pique your curiosity I don't know what will."

This is another excellent point. When you move up the system, the amount of games you receive count into the thousands. How the heck are you going to get rid of all of them let alone sell them for a profit? The person that received the $218,700 in a month or so was the president or owner basically, the person at the top. Like anything else, it is a gamble. You hope people stick it out for the long run and hope everyone roles up along. But if they do not, you might be outta luck as well as wondering if the whole business opportunity will crash along the way because then members have to find more recruits that might not be there when the system is no longer in its fresh and new state.

I have more to reply to a little later.

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 04-19-2006, 06:12 PM
How Come? How Come? is offline
Unpaid Daydreamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Spot-on-the-map
Posts: 64
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

"It is in many ways a perfect money drain, you pay to join $2500 I think, you pay $9 a day to stay in and waste another $270 a month. Plus then pay for leads and this buzz stuff on top."

To join the Country Club Biz, it is about $210 plus $20 a month thereafter.

"They tell you can make money from selling the game... I find that hard to believe, he (my friend) has to give his CD away and after a looking at it I would say the game is 5 years out of data. After playing tiger woods golf this is a real step back in time. He has done the normal mlm thing and giving them to all his family, friends and workmates. Obviously no one is interested in it."

Another great point that is kinda scary for me now looking back. MVP develops these games and says they are 4 years up on the competition technically game wise. Yet someone such as yourself believes it isn't even as good as Tiger Woods.

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 04-19-2006, 06:56 PM
buzzirk buzzirk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Social Breakout villa
Posts: 115
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

HOW COME I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM WEBMASTER?The main reason i JOINED bizbuzz to market my mlm that i have been a member for three years.I LIKE what bizbuzz has to offer for tools. now more later. buzz 919 274 1628

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 04-19-2006, 07:27 PM
How Come? How Come? is offline
Unpaid Daydreamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Spot-on-the-map
Posts: 64
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

For clarification, BizBuzz supplies network marketing tools for a one-time lifetime fee of $99. Networking people from all over the globe can come and utilize their tools to promote their own business if they like. My issue is mostly with The Country Club portion which is the distributor of MVP's video games.

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 04-19-2006, 08:11 PM
How Come? How Come? is offline
Unpaid Daydreamer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Spot-on-the-map
Posts: 64
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

There is also a deepening of the tradition of some MLM operations. People have even said they "do not know how long it will last", and it has the feel of 'get rich fast' before its gone. I can only hope I'm wrong.

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 04-19-2006, 08:22 PM
Adam Weishaupt's Avatar
Adam Weishaupt Adam Weishaupt is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ingolstadt
Posts: 188
Re: Bizbuzz Scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzirk
BIZBUZZ IS BIZBUZZ,now i am interested did your friend join bizbuzZ? WHEN? SUCCESS2U BUZZ p.s bizbuzz is bizbuzz .
How can a company possibly fail with such articulate individuals to represent them?


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bizbuzz Scam? webmaster@msatol-km.com Internet Scams 5 06-28-2009 12:55 PM
The Country Club & Bizbuzz anasbhai MLM Scams 7 06-28-2009 12:54 PM
bizbuzz scam? webmaster@msatol-km.com Work at Home Scams 3 04-15-2006 11:50 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.