report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2009, 09:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Koolsense.com

scammers. didn't realize it until after i paid. same guys that did electronics-store-china.com (http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=115727), which i figured out after snooping around the site and seeing a few references to the old url. fell for the nice website, and they were advertisers on facebook. should have known that their deals were too good to be true. disputing my sale through paypal, hopefully i get my money back. damn, i feel dumb.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Koolsense.com

There are two sure things in spotting fake website. Even well made like this one.

1)Western Union/Money Gram logo.

2)Logos of credit cards/internet security companies that lead to nowhere or pages with no security ID.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Are you sure? Cuz I saw their ads on facebook too, and I bought several items from them, and I got mine within one week. The quality is good

Old 05-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

first, it looks like they are selling fakes, that are illegal everywhere. if you are buying from them, then reselling, you could go to jail.

the verisign seal and others there appear to be misused. a real verisign seal displays a certificate when clicked, which is held at versign, not at the local website.

https://www.verisign.com/

if they are are crooked, they are crooked. i wouldn't give my real name and address to any crook for any reason. it can be misused all over the world wide web.

at times i have looked up the phone number of people that registered criminal websites and called them. of course, they didn't register the site, but some criminal that had their name and address, did.

the only way to win is don't play.

Last edited by mumbles : 05-20-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

All knock-off items and highly inferior in quality. Very poor delivery, at times it takes more than a month. Their promise of 24/7 customer service is a total farce. There are numerous other online stores in China that are much much cheaper, efficient and trust worthy. I dealt with Koolsense.net and its related online store, Koolsense.com, both are bogus.

Last edited by Hot_Everest : 12-10-2009 at 06:38 PM.